[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joy of Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (29KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 236x354px
Anybody been on the website Joy Of Satan? Is it legit? Read a lot of it and not sure if it works or not
Tried to post link but spam filter
>>
>>18004425
As legit as a three dollar bill. If you wanna be an edgy satanist, go for O9A
>>
JoS is literally an entrapment system designed to breed neo nazis. Don't believe a single thing you see on that site.
>>
Go to pastebin.com, put in the link, and put the pastebin link here if you want to share it
>>
>>18004425
Depends on what you mean by legit. Do you mean "are they serious" or "does what they say have any merit whatsoever?" The answers are yes, and no. They are what happens when you let autists become Nazis, albeit the Nazis have been scraping the bottom of the barrel since the late 40s anyway.
>>
>>18005216
What do you mean autistic? JoS is like a mashup of /x/ and /pol/. Wait, that is autistic. Nevermind...
>>
I signed up to their yahoo email list in like 2007 or something just to see what they would talk about. It was pretty cringey stuff, but I couldn't work out how to leave it, so my email was spammed like 300 times a day, so I abandoned that email and made a new one.

I wonder how many emails is has now, I haven't checked in a few years.
>>
>>18005234
I just checked my yahoo mail. 289 messages, and I only followed the local/regional group.
>>
Garbage.
>>
>>18005226
2 spooky
>>
>>18005226
Honestly that sounds pretty dope. The 2 boards I browse are pol and x. I do dislike the anti Christian leanings though.
>>
>>18004425
Here's a good link debunking those nazi scumbags.
https://hungariancultistnazis.wordpress.com/2014/08/03/jos-exposed-by-many-satanists-worldwide-nazism-hate-period/
>>
>>18005541
Woah man. Look skin heads are scrum bags ,no argument. But Nazis actually cared for there people and respected other cultures. They have had an unfair hate campaign run against them for over 70 year, pleas don't lump them together
>>
>>18005541
And there is a lot of evidence the holocaust never happened, did Jewish prisoners die? Yes absolutely, but overwhelming due to typhoid fever and other illnesses caused by the allies cutting off supplies to those camps
>>
>>18004425

Dryness of Water
>>
>>18005624
>respected other cultures
>gassed Jews
Nice try Adolf.
>>
>>18005709
Holy shit, you still believe in the jewish propaganda
>>
>>18005709
He never gases jews, zyklon was used to kill lice. Hitler was gases in world war 1 himself. He never gases any jews. He wanted to deport them yes. But even america put Japanese American citizens in camps...Because it was war.
>>
>>18004425
>Anybody been on the website Joy Of Satan?

Yeah, way back in what? 06 and 07?

>Is it legit?

No. Everyone's saying they're nazis...which is true. The big issue is that they're gross syncretists, though. They name drop everyone from the yazidi and the sumerians, but don't actually teach anything those people taught, rather opting for a weird nazi-alien cult.

So no, they aren't "real" -- all their shit is made up and has the purpose of turning edgy teens into nazis.

On the other hand, they ARE serious about what they're doing.
>>
JoS is nice if you filter the nazi shit out of it.
I`ve joined their yahoo group, followed guide, read a lot, started meditating and it was pretty intense. Call me an autist but things on this site is 99% real. I had visualisations, paranormal experiences and started feeling things that i haven`t felt before

>inb4 neckbread fedora atheist starts raging

If you start learning about left hand path, spiritual satanism and things like that then JoS is really helpful.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>18005922
Are you a faggot?
>>
File: 1469389100077.jpg (118KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
1469389100077.jpg
118KB, 400x308px
>>18005937
Nope
>>
>>18005922
Make a list of things that are considered by most to not be real, but are.
>>
>>18005870
>They name drop everyone from the yazidi and the sumerians, but don't actually teach anything those people taught

This.
>>
>>18005737
Fuck off faggot. You can't deny the Holocaust happened. It's a fact. It happened. You conspiracy fuckers spread so much shit.
>>
>>18006565
Stop nigger, the Holocaust did not happened just a story to scare kids, and retards. Just as the man did not reach the moon, and jet fuel can not melt steel beams.
>>
If the holocaust happened and it was so bad , where are the ghosts?? I think the lack of Jew ghosts speaks more then any words ever could
>>
>>18006708
>>18006753

It did happen you stupid autistic fucks. It was probably one of the single most briiliant pieces of comedy that man (yea, men, not women, fags) has ever done. I get so sick of you fucks running around shitting all over all the hard work that the Dutch people as a whole put in to it. You're just fucking jealous.
>>
>>18004436
>As legit as a three dollar bill. If you wanna be an edgy satanist, go for O9A

This.
Or go for Current 218.
>>
>>18004436
[email protected]
>>
teachings are legit, no matter what you think about their image
http://fringechan.org/fringe/
>>
>>18005922
How to ascend to godhood?
>>
>>18008277
You mean the goofy chakra and visualization exercises? Give me a fucking break. /fringe/ is a joke
>>
>>18008284
if you think chakras aren't real you're a bullshit occultist.
>>
>>18008290
Quick, how many chakras are there?
>>
>>18008290
The only prescribed meditation for this age is harinam. It is the most potent and direct way back to Godhead. Any other form of meditation will not produce prema.
>>
>>18008357
what is that?
>>
>>18008859
The names of the divine couple Radha Krsna

Hare krsna Hare Krsna
Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare
>>
>>18008861
Sounds like some anime opening desu baka senpai
>>
>>18005411
Would you rather pol or x had to do anything with endorsing or advocating christianity ?
>>
Spiritual newbie here.

I kind of liked their website because The meditations were helpful, I had no idea they were this delusional. Can someone link me to useful resources?
>>
>>18008945
Nope, it's the Beatles 'My Sweet Lord.'
>>
>>18009057
purebhakti.com
>>
>>18004425
Their mailing list is fucking hilarious. When I got bored with reading those dumbasses I left and was sent an email with some Latin in it. Probably a curse but curses don't scare me as they don't work and are retarded.
>>
>>18009057
www.lemonparty.org
>>
File: 1465225785350.png (110KB, 601x502px) Image search: [Google]
1465225785350.png
110KB, 601x502px
>>18006565
>It's a fact
>>
File: don't_talk.gif (471KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
don't_talk.gif
471KB, 500x213px
>>18009297
Curses do work, but it's utterly retarded to go around telling people that you are cursing them. If they know it, they can resist and fight it, and even if it does work, they know who to blame and possibly retaliate against. I mean sure, if you are dealing with someone sufficiently superstitious then just telling them that you've cursed them might be enough to fuck their world up--niggers are especially prone to this--but generally it's best to keep your fucking mouth shut. You were dealing with neo-nazis there though, so them being retarded faggots should have come as no surprise. Fucking insects...
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.