[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like to became an imortal? If Yes how would you get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160803_203851.jpg (912KB, 1836x2367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_203851.jpg
912KB, 1836x2367px
Would you like to became an imortal? If Yes how would you get it? I made the objective of my life to reach immortality, i am doing biomedicine in College and trying to reach it somehow
>>
Not worth it.
>>
>>18003794
Why?
>>
>>18003790
I would like to be biologically immortal.
Not totally immortal. I still have to have the power needed to kill myself because one day in the far future I may not want to live anymore.
>>
Maybe. I figure with the rate medical technology is advancing, well probably be at the stage of immortality in the next 50 years. Maybe not biological but biomechanical
>>
>>18003790
We share the same obsession.

Current theory is to employ a specific type of meditation and work on interacting with my body more directly on a cellular level.

Others have claimed successful agelessness was achieved chemically back in the 50s / 60s and is a closely guarded secret of the elites (Joseph Mengele is said to be alive and fat now), so if you go that route it's worth considering how you'll approach the issue. You're likely best off joining their "team" if you want to be able to take advantage of any of the discoveries you make.

Still others claim vampirism of a kind really does exist. .. not the fancy supernatural stuff mind you but a communicable mutation that can render one mostly permanently healthy and young, with the caveat that living vital fluids of young people be occasionally imbibed.

These last two I'm uninterested in perusing myself because I'm not entirely certain of their veracity, and they both share a common problem - a certain degree of subservience is required. That's something I cannot abide in myself.
>>
>>18003924
But if you want it why not do something to reach it?
>>
Too bad you're on /x/, which means you have a max IQ of 80.
>>
>>18003967
But you search for immortality by some way?
>>
>>18003790
I think I would in the figurative sense, obviously not dying of old age doesn't mean you can't die and I imagine if I grew tired of it eventually I could find a way to die without suicide like sacrificing myself or whatever.

I imagine humans would act more like elves in this case an be FAR more cautious with their lives, but also I suspect abuse drugs and any sort of adrenaline rush more (i.e dark elves)
>>
>>18003971
Alread got a law degree.
>>
>>18003985
Yes as mentioned via meditative practice. I won't bore you with the details.

One other possibility - take a fairly large dose (300 mmg or so) of LSD on a weekly basis, asking of the experience each time to communicate with your body better. Your personality will alter to the point where you'll likely not be able to work or study by month two (you just won't see the point ) and may calmly consider dying or forgetting the whole thing by month 6 or 7... and best to have people around to clean up after you and feed you. Obviously this will require a fair amount of cash and a supportive but non-intrusive environment.
>>
>>18003826
You will become overwhelmed by insight and simultaneously shunned and ignored as a result of the evolution of contemporary consciousness, and thus will rapidly become a husk of a human that sees so much that it is a burden, because the advice gained from it falls on deaf ears.
>>
You already are.
>>
Do you hope to share your findings with the world if you ever reach your goal?

Forever is a long time to be alone. I'll be there for you, Anon.
>>
>>18003790
2 ways i think

1 - science. It would not be perfect it wikl have flaws but in the end we could be machines or prolonged life while flesh. We would have to work hard constantly finding new ways to extend our lives. Trusting on no one but us but we can do it . We will have support from a god but so limited to what he can pbysically do in the end it is all up to us to make it happen.

2 . We die and reach imortality or reach it through dreams. It wont be easy but it is possible.

Reaching it through dreams is the best choice but it is also the hardest.
>>
>>18003794
>>18004059
So your saying dying is better thang living? Then just die now. Of course its worth it . Infinite life is definetly worth it if u have infinite posibilities .
>>
Man, I just wanna live to like 200 like the Numenoreans from Lord of the Rings. Fuck immortality.
>>
>>18004503
How would you get it from dreams?
>>
>>18004268
I will but in a very cautious maner
>>
Best thing you can do is pray that we reach the singularity while your body is still healthy.
>>
Only if I get to be young and attractive forever.
>>
>>18003790
Eat your veggies!

You'll grow up to be big and strong!
>>
if my fat ass got free money from the gubmint for being old or retarded i'd like to be immortal pls but if i got to get up and go to gay ass work every day for the next billion years then fugg that i'd rather conk out lmao :D
>>
>>18005323
Thank god you're gonna die.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.