[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The end is Nigh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: renraphaeldisputation.jpg (181KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
renraphaeldisputation.jpg
181KB, 940x705px
Do you believe we're in the end times /x/? Or is it because we're so well connected with social media and the news that gives an impression that we're deep in the shit? I know people have been predicting the end of the world since we could read and write, but do you guys personally believe that we're reaching the end game?
>>
The "end of days" is an individual experience. There are hundreds of thousands of people experiencing it right now....we all get a turn.
>>
Yes, obviously this is the "end times" as you retards put it.
Frankly, I'm rather enjoying watching you jew-on-a-stick worshiping faggots squirm.
>>
i feel like it is but things still arent as bad as they could be.
>>
>>18003575
He's the most tip top
Tip hat!
>>
File: 5251Xx3O442.jpg (41KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
5251Xx3O442.jpg
41KB, 300x403px
This kind of stuff is always going on.

Israel invades Lebanon, Iraq invades Kuwait, USA lands troops in Panama and Beirut, Russians go into Afghanistan, China shells Vietnam.

Bird flu is going to kill everyone, AIDS is going to kill everyone, Legionnaires is going to kill everyone, flesh eating bacteria is going to kill everyone, swine flu is going to kill everyone

It's not new, it will not stop. Don't get all drama-queen about it.
>>
File: world is doing better.jpg (622KB, 2321x1426px) Image search: [Google]
world is doing better.jpg
622KB, 2321x1426px
>>18003531
Outdated, but the point still stands.
>>
Look OP, basically this guy >>18005716 told everything you need to know.
There is probably only one chance to reach the very end of times, and that would be a total nuclear war wiping most of human race away from the planet.
Until nobody push the bottons of those, you can rest assure no end is in sight.
>>
>>18003531
Mankind is obsessed with the end of days because of our search for meaning in our own lives. An end to something gives meaning to everything that came before it.
>>
>>18003539

This
A lot of people is realizing that time is only in our heads.
>>
Why do you faggots keep making these threads?
>>
>>18003531
Nah, apocalypticism has existed since before Jesus was born. When bad shit goes down, it can feel like the end of the world to some people, which gets turned into a belief that the world is genuinely going to end, which creates an attention bias and they notice more bad shit and become more convinced.

Just think of a few decades ago, mutually assured destruction at the hands of nukes was much more likely back then, if anything things are safer now on the global scale.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."
>>
Are there zombies yet? Aliens invading? Have nukes been dropped? Is there a super deadly infectious virus loose?

Has a whore riding a dragon appeared yet???

Dude. You will KNOW when The End of Days happens. And right now, it is not.
>>
>>18005848

>implying hasn't been done

Niggers time isn't linear
All the people having nightmares about the end is becose previous lives eons ago they were wipe out in nuclear war , they die there and wake up here.
We're they can continue to live their simple yet nice lives.
The universe like to consider himself a happy place, or as a matter of fact everything that is.
>>
File: 1470178917692.jpg (147KB, 1713x667px) Image search: [Google]
1470178917692.jpg
147KB, 1713x667px
Mutually Assured Destruction is real as fuck mah nigga
>>
>>18006117

I know a whoore who rides my dragon.
I call him Mr Longinus the whoore breaker.
It seems Mr Longinus like to break them, it always find a stream of water after several stabs.
long history short all whores are full of water.
>>
File: 1467904152838.jpg (29KB, 272x362px) Image search: [Google]
1467904152838.jpg
29KB, 272x362px
>>18006128
>muh enlightenment
>the timeline
Kek, buddist nuts are as delusional as christfags
>>
>>18006149

Don't you find xtrange that all religion fags talk like the same?

Mhu time
You ligh beings
God is love

Strange that every little thing is familiar and xtrange
>>
File: whysosirius.jpg (43KB, 622x365px) Image search: [Google]
whysosirius.jpg
43KB, 622x365px
>>18003531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
>>
>>18006251
wasnt the end during ww1 and ww2 so why would it be the end now? im not saying it isnt but what makes now different from before when there was actual shit going down?
>>
>>18006251
>>18006259
didnt mean quote
>>
>implying the world hasnt already ended
>>
File: 1467068153411.jpg (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1467068153411.jpg
9KB, 218x231px
>implying the roman empire doesn't exsist in greenland and it's 70 A.D.
>>
>>18005802

This. Some things are getting better and others are getting worse. The sky is not exactly falling.
>>
>>18003531
No.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.