[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us your true scary stories or creepy things that happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Frankenstein.jpg (434KB, 1194x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Frankenstein.jpg
434KB, 1194x1499px
>>
bumo
awdawdawdawd
>>
there are already two threads about this, delete
>>
>>18002941
OK FINE YOU ASKED FOR IT

>be 19
>go to sushi house
>order sushi
>finds metal in sushi

OMG MUST BE FROM ALIENS AYY LMAO
>>
This story/stories was from back when I was 5-7ish (not sure exactly how old I was)
Not even sure what order these things should go in, but I'll go ahead and put them in the order that feels best:
So I was watching Willy Wonka, on an incredibly old TV, I remember that it had knobs on it you had to turn, and that the knobs were very hard to turn, like, white knuckle, digging into your hand, give up because it's too hard kind. When suddenly, out of nowhere, the knob for channels turns on it's own, and I'm staring at static. At first I thought something might be moving in the static, but I just figured it was my mind playing tricks on me. I turn it back, struggling. And again, it switches channels on it's own. This time, in the static, I could swear there's a face. It looks like it's just screaming, again, and again. I switch it again, faster this time, since I was scared, but it almost immediately switches back, showing the face again, clearer this time, before switching back to willy wonka, except:
It's frozen on a scene where, if you didn't what was going on, you'd think one of the character's was choking another.
There's this screaming noise, but it didn't sound male, or female, it sounded like an animal.
At this point I unplugged the TV.
It never showed any faces, or did any screaming again, but it did switch channels on it's own occasionally after that. I showed it to my older sister (who was 9 years older than me) and she just got this really pale look on her face, and the TV was gone the next day. Cont.
>>
>>18005358
One day, I was wandering through the house, when it suddenly changed. Everything just got this, desaturated look to it, the temperature dropped a few degrees, and the TV(Different one) that my sister was watching downstairs suddenly shut off. I went down there to check on her, but she wasn't there. I went around the house, calling her name, but couldn't find her. Until I walked past the upstairs bathroom, and saw something red out of the corner of my eye. I walked back, and looked again.
It's difficult to describe it correctly, but let me try:
It was like someone had taken a bunch of hamberger meat, and found a way to shape it like a human. It was perfectly humanoid, so much so that at the time I thought is was a human without skin, but now that I think about it, it looked more like a perfect mold of a bald, genitalless man made out of raw hamburger.
It was standing in the bathroom, staring at the bathroom mirror, until it turned around and looked at me. It had bright yellow eyes, but other than that, no facial features. I immediately ran, and I'mnot sure when, but everything went back to normal, and I ran into the living room to find my sister nonchalantly watching TV. When I asked why she never answered me, she said she'd didn't hear me calling. I explained what I saw to her, and she got that same pale look she got when I showed her the TV. She told me she'd seen the same thing in the downstairs bathroom, but when I asked, she wouldn't tell me more.
>>
>>18005360
Also, not so much spoopy, but still in the thread of supernatural shit:
One day, I was in school, around the same time as all the other stuff was happening. It was the end off gym class, and they had us lined up to leave. Now, my last name starts with M, so I was always put near the back (we had a lot of people with the last name johnson, and not a lot with the last name south, so...) which funnily enough, was where a lot of the "losers" were (probably some psychological theory that explains that). I was always stuck next to this one "special" kid. He was being a dick, kept punching me (he was really weak, so it didn't hurt, but still), and I did what your always taught to do:
I told a teacher.
And the teacher did what teachers alway do:
Jackshit
They said "We didn't see it" so they couldn't do anything.
Mr. Special took that as an excuse to keep punching me. Finally, we were filing out, and there was a big alcove, like 5x8 where the doorway to the gym was. We were alone, no one could see us. He punched me again, and so I turned around to react. All I wanted to do was yell at him, scare him a little.
But he went flying 5 feet back into the shut doors, and slid to the ground sobbing.
The teachers came running over, asking what happened.
I just turned and smugly said "Why do you care? You didn't see it."
Still don't know what the fuck happened.
I doubt he could jump 5 feet backwards.
And I didn't have the strength to THROW him 5 feet.
So, I dunno.
Maybe I was mad enough I flung him with my mind.
Or maybe I'm just remembering it wrong.
>>
>>18005364
Entertaining story
>>
>>18005358
>>18005360
>>18005364
Im not reading this shit. Greentext or gtfo
>>
>>18003124
Go away
>>
Happened last night
>be at friends house
>about to take lsd
>forgot something upstairs in the kitchen, go to grab it
>walking upstairs
>see his dog at top of stairs
>once i get to the third step i stop
>his dog is fluf af, i want to pet him
>in an instant, maybe 3 seconds i freeze and blank
>i see nothing but i feel my face contort and my right hand moves
>hear loud but incredibly low vibration
>it stops i see his dog and immediately it jumps back a foot and starts barking and wont let me up the stairs
>the rest of the night i smell boiling blood in my nose and taste it in my mouth

I took the lsd after the incident and i chalked up the taste and smell to it. However this kind of shit and other things have been happening to me non-stop now for a while, anything from constant coincidences to unconsciously tracing patterns that make no sense with my nails. I have no idea whats happening anymore and ive been so out of it that ive lost all my friends because im being a dick. i think i may be schizophrenic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.