[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creepypasta essentials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: russian-sleep-experiment-2[1].jpg (38KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
russian-sleep-experiment-2[1].jpg
38KB, 480x372px
So there are/have been other creepypasta threads, but they just get jammed with random crap.

What are the absolute god-tier you-gotta-read-this pastas?

Also, related: what's your opinion of The Russian Sleep Experiment? (pic related) People love that story but for me it's kinda boring idk...
>>
>>18002875

The Russian Sleep Experiment is garbage desu

>give people some gas
>they can not sleep
>after a while start behaving like Indians and niggers combined
>>
>>18002882
Kind of agree but people go apeshit for it. IDK. Here it is in audio for the curious:

https://youtu.be/RE0OPaqFpSk

So what's the really top-tier then?
>>
Okay after looking around I found one I've always kinda liked: Candle Cove

https://youtu.be/VN0vSIBnUNo
>>
>>18002875

Probably my favorite creepypasta was a skinwalker story where the main character ends up driving a friend home from the woods only to start realizing that it's not their friend anymore. I can't find it though, would love it if someone could post it.
>>
>>18003066
That was the first creepypasta I read but I haven't seen it since.
>>
>>18003106
Where did you read it?
>>
>>18003066
I remember reading a story about some black teenagers camping nd they encountered skinwalkers
it was insanely long, but it was really well written and was as good as creepypastas get
some disturbing scenes
>>
Candle Cove and Psychosis are my favorites. It's unfortunate that so many of the really popular ones are just garbage.
>>
>>18003235
can you find the skinwalker story anywhere? I'd like to read it.
>>
>>18003066
You mean every skinwalker story ever?
>>
Go to creepy pasta main website, then to pastas by vote and start reading from 9.whatever down. 9 times outta 10 the higher voted are really good.
>>
File: jeff.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
>that unreliable narrator
>that story progression of innocent boy to cold killer man
>that revenge near the end
>he's still out there
>GO. TO. BED

I don't know how any others can compete with this.
>>
File: aussie's best friend.jpg (1MB, 1198x4896px) Image search: [Google]
aussie's best friend.jpg
1MB, 1198x4896px
>>18003066
Was it this one?
>>
>>18003235
My favourite pasta right thur
>>
File: b1fc6f_4449853.jpg (2MB, 3560x2280px) Image search: [Google]
b1fc6f_4449853.jpg
2MB, 3560x2280px
>>18003235
>>18004881

Found it. My favourite pasta. Long but worth the read.
>>
>>18004952
thanks!
>>
>>18004929
I tried listening to Jeff the Killer before. It was shit. SHIT! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>18002875

Have there been any decent pastas from this year? Or even last year?>>18002875
>>
>>18004952
>Everybody walk the dinosaur.jpg
>>
>>18005295
I can't recall any more recent than three years. I guess I was lucky to be so into them at their peak popularity, but looking for something that can hold my attention these days on /x/ like looking for a needle in a haystack. Even the CreepyPasta dedicated websites are either down or haven't been updated in years. Post here if you find anything though.
>>
>>18004929
Really? Are you, or were you upon reading, coming of age? That's the only way I an imagine it standing out to you among the hundreds of similar quality.
>>
File: 1468979597204.png (568KB, 1320x2702px) Image search: [Google]
1468979597204.png
568KB, 1320x2702px
>>18005295
This one was pretty okay I'd say, granted
>iwanttobelieve.jpg
So I don't consider it a creepypasta per se
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.