[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into Paranormal stuff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 23601449884_bfe19abe9c_n.jpg (30KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
23601449884_bfe19abe9c_n.jpg
30KB, 320x212px
/x/,

This is a lot to take in, seeing all this information here. Conspiracy theories? Magick? Ghosts? Aliens? All of it seems so exciting, but I don't know where to start. How do I get started on learning the truth, /x/? Can you help me?
>>
>>18002159

Start with /pol/ swallow the pill and lose faith in everything, then when all is lost you can come back here and pretend to believe /x/ and use roleplay as a means of escaping reality.

Tl;DR /pol/ and /x/ go hand in hand
>>
This whole board is roleplaying.

Just choose your favourite subject, read a thread and then make up your own story.
>>
>>18002252
actually, this is accurate

also what is up with this Italian captchas?
>>
>>18002159
just lurk /x/ like everyone else and please don't make pointless threads like this in the future

thanks
>>
>>18002159
>How do I get started on learning the truth, /x/?
Finding the truth is most important. It will lead you to those other things you mentioned.
>>
>>18002252
/pol/ is the cancer among /x/'s many tumors.
>>
>>18002159
I can help you. It's called education. Grade school, High school, College. God speed.

>> sage / hide thread
>>
File: IMG_20160402_131417475_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_131417475_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
listen to News Talk AM 1130 between 9pm and 4am CT. Darkness Radio with C2C right in a row. C2C is 70% boring bullshit people saying shit that goes beyond "crazy" right into "downright" retarded but you'll at least know what /x/ is talking about half the time and if you're lucky you'll get an episode where you actually want to listen to the whole show, whether it be from interest or just to see how much fucking crazier some of the guests can get.

Darkness is on the comedic side and the host is a pretty down to earth kind of guy who wants to believe but will call out bullshit on air. he's even kicked guests off for being so fucking retarded. They always cover paranormal topics and you wont hear bullshit "super food carnivora texas miracle gro" type shit like you do with C2C. Tuesdays they do true crime and talk about unsolved cases which is definitely the most interesting and legit night of the week except maybe saturday night when they play Art Bell reruns instead of Darkness. Avoid the station until midnight on Sundays though because its Billy Cunningham shit.

If you listen to some paranormal radio like that you'll eventually get the gist of what's going on in terms of modern paranormal.
>>
>>18002321
This
/thread
>>
If you seek for higher truths then carefully reflect upon what you feel and how you react to things.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 640x480px
5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.[a] 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but[b] have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.