[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wierd Ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: What is that.jpg (32KB, 720x457px) Image search: [Google]
What is that.jpg
32KB, 720x457px
Hey /x/ i just found this in my bathroom, anything significant about it.

I live alone, I always lock the door, I haven't had anyone over in about a week, anyone got any idea of how this thing got here/ what it is?
>>
some crackhead is sneaking in your house and jacking off on your computer
>>
>>18001599
Bump
>>
Just so you guys know, i think its made of brass and is worn down on the underneath
>>
Your going to get your dck succed for attentioon op

Ykur just being stalked because your family

>>
You should keep that ring, OP.
>>
>>18001599
Looks sort of like a signet ring, for sealing documents... is it flat on top or domed?
>>
>>18001765
slightly domed, with the centre button jutting out a bit
>>
>>18001801
Probably not a signet ring, then. Put that shit on already
>>
>>18001599
How about a picture with the lights on?
>>
>>18001599
Maybe it has been there the whole time but you didn't notice it till now?
>>
File: Front.jpg (56KB, 1776x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
56KB, 1776x1332px
>>18001821
Here you go

>>18001823
Nope, no way, i live in a small place and its generally pretty clean, It wasn't like hidden somewhere it was one the top of the basic, in front of the tap. Carefully placed there
>>
File: Holes 1.jpg (68KB, 1332x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Holes 1.jpg
68KB, 1332x1776px
>>18001855
and another of the holes underneath it
>>
File: gold-hallmarking.png (437KB, 574x500px) Image search: [Google]
gold-hallmarking.png
437KB, 574x500px
Is there anything in terms of hallmark symbols or any sort of writing on the inside?
>>
>>18001863
Nope nothing man, Just some ware and tear no symbols or anything.

Anyway ill be back later gonna get some rest
>>
>>18001855
So... on one hand it shows signs of mass-production in the way the holes were handled and the "pearl" in the center is your standard costume jeweler paste... so there's that... and when I'm looking at the next picture >>18001857
this ring was clearly worn regularly. The tarnish pattern on the inside and outside definitely don't happen unless someone has had that thing on their finger for at the very least several days/weeks.

But to know more we need to come to your story. And that's where things fall apart for me a little bit because I WANT to believe you, I really do but... the plausible explanations in order of likelihood are as follows:

1. This ring makes me feel like a wizard! Hey I'm gonna tell /x/ it just appeared in my bathroom, see what they say.

2. Being blackout drunk is fun. What's this in my pocket? Oh ya that chick took it off when we were making out... I'll just leave it here and... zzzzzzzzz...

3. I found a way to sneak into my buddy's apartment! What should I leave in there to blow his mind... oh this old ring! Ya!

Any particular reason why #1 wouldn't be the case? I mean other than "no man I swear"?
>>
>>18001941
Because 2 & 3 sound fucking ridiculous, I think Vallejo needs you for the Zodiac case again because you havent solved SHIT
>>
>>18001863
I had a gold mason ring, plain, with 'Virus Juxnit, Mors Non Separabit' inscribed on the inside
>>
>>18001871
Why man
>>
>>18001871
>>
I've seen a ring that looked almost identical to the on OP posted. Sold it to someone when I worked at an antique shop in Texas.
>>
File: gollum-wedding.jpg (22KB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
gollum-wedding.jpg
22KB, 430x360px
See no one
ring appears
>>
>>18001599
Whatever you do do not put it on
>>
>>18001599
Whatever you do, put it on
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.