[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

African Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (41KB, 755x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 755x584px
What does /x/ know about the Black Knight satellite?

I'm just hearing about this. Supposedly been orbiting earth for a long time, yet it's only been tracked for 50+ years.

Gimme your stories!
>>
Its an insulating sheet from a previous STS mission.
Debunked years ago.
>>
>>18000681
NASA pls
>>
>>18000679

One source I read said it was over 100,000 years old. Not sure how they could know that.
>>
File: chuck.jpg (122KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
122KB, 900x600px
>a space blanket is an ancient UFO

lol
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 310x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 310x271px
I heard it was dated at 10,000 +/- some years. Some sort of watch tower.
>>
>>18000681
Tracked for over 50 years... Explain, please.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1125x2001px
>>18000815
You obviously have Internet. Look it up yourself.
>>
File: le vietnam face.jpg (426KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
le vietnam face.jpg
426KB, 1920x1080px
>>18000679
The actual object itself is cool but what I think is interesting is Pepsi's video on it a few years ago.

I think the original is taken down for some reason, but why did they do it? It's supposed to be about the BK, with some globalist bullshit near the end and the pepsi logo? I forget. What was it about because I never heard the answer.
>>
>>18001072
>What was it about because I never heard the answer.

They wanted you to buy more Pepsi.
>>
>>18001095
I'm gonna have to disagree on that one. They wouldn't spend all that money on a tiny film and pick a weird topic like the BK. I think a more likely solution is their jewish reptillian overlords wanted to mark a special occasion for the NWO.
>>
>>18000862
>makes claim
>asked why such a claim is plausible contrary to observed information
>Hurr, durr, look it up yourself!
I thought skeptics were boners for that burden of proof stuff.
>>
>>18001101
>Secretive global conspiracy randomly puts itself out there in commercials, dollar bills, and popular media to allow free roaming rumor mills and entire subcultures, including media, that operate against them.

GG, would still fuck my lizard overlords.
>>
>>18001101
oy vey
>>
>>18001117
You literally could have typed less and looked up what you're bitching about.

Fucking millennials. You retards have to be spoon-fed air to breathe. I cannot believe people are this fuckng lazy and aloof.
>>
File: pharoh of portugal.jpg (61KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
pharoh of portugal.jpg
61KB, 614x601px
>>18000679
It's the remains of an alien ship. You see thousands of years ago Yakub created the white race as a genetic weapon to protect his people, but whitey rebelled and took over everything and took away our powers, you see we wuz kings n shit before then.

Yakub realized his mistake and tried to summon Africans from space colonies built by the ancient Egyptians and the composer Beethoven (also an ancient African). They sent their most powerful craft, the Trayvulcan-1, to destroy white people forever.

But the white people were warned when the white woman used her wiles to seduce the proud african warriors and learn of the plan! They summoned the power of satan to craft a new weapon never seen before. Satan took the form of a creature called ZimZam the unflimflammable, and delivered unto white men the most evil device of all time: A gun! Using guns white people shot down the Trayvulcan-1, but it was so advanced it was able to enter a dormant state. It waits in orbit now, repairing itself and waiting for the day enough people are woke and ready for the final revolution!
>>
>>18001191
>I don't have time to/do not want to defend my claims.
>Calls other people lazy for not doing your work themselves.
>>
>>18001117
The answer to your question is that it hasn't been tracked for 50 years. That's a lie. It's from a mission in the 80s. They literally have photos of it drifitng out of the space shuttle's cargo hold.
>>
>>18000862
She's been keeping her thoughts to herself for too long.
>>
>>18001072
Pepsi's on some next level shit. Google the pepsi design document pdf.

No need to google it, just found the link, first result.

https://www.goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf
>>
>>18001290
Now was that so hard?
>>
>>18001377
I'm not even that guy. And technically you were the one that made the claim, so the burden was on you.
>>
>>18001381
Im not even the guy making the claim, and the OP was asking what people know about Black Knight, not claiming it is real. The first claim was made by the skeptic, and went on to refuse to discuss further because skeptics are sensitive creatures when they don't have bookmarks to the subject matter at hand to immediately tab to to spam their infodump.
>>
>>18001266
10/10
>>
>>18001290
The 80s were 70 years ago
>>
>>18001356
All i gather from this is that a lot of thought goes into marketing. Hardly awesome or abnormal.
>>
File: blackknight.jpg (120KB, 1095x699px) Image search: [Google]
blackknight.jpg
120KB, 1095x699px
>>
File: Foil_Bubble_Pics_005.jpg (306KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Foil_Bubble_Pics_005.jpg
306KB, 500x667px
>>18000679
OHHH SOOOO SPOOOKEH
>>
>>18001346

Underrated post
>>
pretty much a space blanket, slowpokes
>>
>>18000702
It's a meme.
>>
>>18000815
Some idiot journalist in the 50s said a research station picked up artificial signals from orbital space. Turned out it was a neutron star or something and the atmosphere messed up the signal. But the original statement was added to a bunch of fringe newspaper stories, piling on for the next 60+ years.
>>
>>18001266
[This is what BLMers acually believe]

I chuckled desu senpai.
>>
stop posting in this thread!

This is tinfoil because i said so!

i dont need to link any source!

all i need to do is just to say that this topic is BS and tinfoiled as fuck!

so! Everyone! stop responding to this topic!
>>
File: file.jpg (8KB, 206x195px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
8KB, 206x195px
>>18005603
This is what /x/philes actually believe about people who can use reason to post instead of speculation
>>
>>18000679
Le snantA C:Lause
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.