[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Question Reality.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 241x209px
Post things that makes you question reality.

https://youtu.be/p-MNSLsjjdo
>>
>>18000260
Dear reality, why did you ask me to ask you a question?
>>
>>18000322
/thread
Also, kek.
>>
>>18000260
This years US Presidential election
>>
>>18000260
interesting video. Was planning to watch it at some point, but only got around to it because I saw it here.
>>
I occasionally lose time. However, I have drain bamage. Still makes me wonder. Can't believe I sit in a chair for 5 hours with my spastic cat on my lap. I blame kung fu movies.
>>
>>18000260
I would say the sheer emptiness of atoms always weirds me out.
>>
>>18000260
1mg+ lsd
>>
>>18001417
DUDE
>>
>>18001472
It really helped put that whole stripes of the tiger thing in perspective.
>>
>>18000260
Reality
>>
>>18000260
1) google feeds you results based on what it's machine learning algorithms think you WANT to know based on the data google has amassed on you. In this, your entire reality as known through the internet is machine-aided confirmation bias.

2) north korea exists. how many other nations/blocs clamp down on propaganda as much as they do? How do you know you're not in such a nation?
>>
>>18002272
>How do you know you're not in such a nation?

Because we will prevail. Even where He cannot.

>>18000260

One that always gets me is lucid dreaming. Walking around, exploring my own subconscious/unconscious mind, manifest in symbols and constructs. Literally questioning and speaking to facets of my own Self.

Another is pondering the fragility of a single life, in light of eternal truths and the divine purpose of man. Seeing aspects of myself in other human beings, not as a psychological projection, but as the reality of our simultaneous and precarious juxtaposition within the four dimensions of reality that mind can readily interpret without higher training. Simply put, seeing the cold facts of the body's limitations, as proposed by empiricism, through the lens of Abrahamic indoctrination.
>>
>>18002272
So that is why google is so bad at showing relevant results?
>>
>>18002479
Because he didn't tell you the entire truth. Google is a profit-oriented company, which will also influence the results.
>>
>>18002272
1) incognito mode
2) profit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.