[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any documented cases of telekinesis? Is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Are there any documented cases of telekinesis?
Is it possible to obtain this power?
>>
If we learn how to harness gravity, then it could be possible.
>>
The Amazing Randy would tell you no.
>>
File: cos dashit.jpg (115KB, 432x276px) Image search: [Google]
cos dashit.jpg
115KB, 432x276px
>>17999840
>Is it possible to obtain this power?
Not from a Jedi.
>>
>>17999840
>Are there any documented cases of telekinesis?
no
>Is it possible to obtain this power?
no

lowest iq board
>>
>>17999934
This. They researched it during the Cold War but both phisically and evolutionar it is totally impossible.
>>
>>17999861
>implying we haven't already

black organizations and Military most likely have the formula for gravity.
>>
>>18000219
That's retarded.
>>
>>17999919
Underrated post
>>
There was a scientific exposition in montreal lke 10 years ago.
There was a ball in a 7-8 ft. long tube, vertically.
On wich was attached a mount, and on it was a plate with two small captor on it. By pressing your for head on the captor, and focussing on the ball, you could make it raise in the tube.

The whole system was based on some waves produced by the brain. (Alpha brain waves maybe?)

And I remember an old german film where some guy used a kind of glass box in wich they putted a spoon. that was draw in the small box by the power of the mind of one guy.
Not sure the film was legit, but the Expo in Montreal was fully legit.
>>
>>18000219
So do we.
F = Gm1m2/r2
It's taught in high school, anon.
>>
>>18000237
You officially have my attention.
Links?
>>
>>17999919
ironic
>>
>>17999840

There are a few. None of them involve objects larger than a match stick and the last person anyone believed could do something that big is dead.

Her name was Nina Kulagina.

Since then many scientists, particularly this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Schmidt_(parapsychologist)
have documented psychokinesis on a very small scale - its called Micro PK.

The PK is short of psychokinesis.

I assume thats what you want since that is what your picture shows. Telekinesis is the old term and rarely used when discussing research on the topic.
>>
>>18000608
>Nina Kulagina.
Literal con artist.
>>
>>17999840
just stand the fuck up and walk to the kitchen, anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.