[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddle me this my junior and probably less autistic /x/philes:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: illuminati-other-ouroboros.jpg (52KB, 644x435px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-other-ouroboros.jpg
52KB, 644x435px
Riddle me this my junior and probably less autistic /x/philes: if the NWO revers Lucifer for awakening Man to the concept of Evil, thus giving him more free will than before; and if the NWO wants to enslave the world like it's 1984 and monitor everything everyone does, says, and ultimately thinks via the all-seeying "eye" of Technology; then aren't they effectively just re-creating the same conditions which existed for Man back in Heaven, just replacing Man's ignorance of Evil with a different but equal kind of ignorance, ignorance of the ability to have Dissenting opinions (presumably due to some kind of Technology-based system of Thought Policing/Super Self-Censorship)? If so, doesn't that make the NWO/Illuminati all just a bunch of hypocrites? It doesn't even make sense why they would want that, it conflicts with what must be their own moral views and values about freedom of thought and freewill.
>>
File: 1467142416129.png (25KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467142416129.png
25KB, 396x400px
>posting people's YouTube avatar
Those people self describe as occultists
>>
File: dna-jacobs-ladder.jpg (40KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
dna-jacobs-ladder.jpg
40KB, 320x290px
No one??
>>
>>17999198
hypocrisy is central to the nature of humanity.
>>
File: firefoxcropcircle.jpg (34KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
firefoxcropcircle.jpg
34KB, 600x415px
>>
File: moon.jpg (32KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
32KB, 500x695px
It's all in this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqhNFbQLTbE
>>
>freewill
>>
File: 1470541791946.png (602KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470541791946.png
602KB, 700x1000px
>>17999198
Its because the devil is a poser. He wants to be God. He seperates himself from God just like God seperates himself from reality which he created. Then proceeds to give man the option as well. He's a fucking fedora. Also I guess its the way for the "devil" to give a finger to God and be like see we can watch ourselves. So its a freedom in which we are the parent and the child. Or something like that. Its early and I'm highly caffeinated so this may just be garble garble.
>>
He gave THEM, the elect, more free will, to become masters over everyone else. They consider rest of the people to be rest than human precisely because they so easily succumb to them.

Look up Mark Passio he talks about this at great lenghts.
>>
File: aJyaSao.png (539KB, 808x540px) Image search: [Google]
aJyaSao.png
539KB, 808x540px
>>17999198
germs

the counter play to everyone not listening and getting rid of your local deer/goatman/lizard demon is...
a big ass empire

>mfw no gun
>mfw beds are satellite dishes
>mfw aliens arent real
>mfw all food water drink and bath are chemical
>mfw trump/clinton
>>
>>18001757
Or Lucifer didn't believe in Gods creation and believed that man was sinful and disgusting. Satan only wants to prove God wrong and show how sinful, hateful, and ungrateful mankind is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.