[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ Summoning General - Just Say No to Animal Sacrifice Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 39

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 318x159px
Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning (evoking, invoking, etc) demons and other things like gods and spirits

Want to learn about ritual magick, summoning etiquette, and roll around in all the inevitable shitposts? This is the thread for you!

>PLEASE READ THE STICKY http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them.

The curious, the skeptical, the critic, the practitioner, the babe, the Grand Magus, all are welcome here!
>>
I haven't been participating much in /sum/ lately but I have to say I'm disturbed by all those suggesting animal sacrifices.

Unless you're a farmer with limited means, why would animal sacrifices even mean anything anymore? It means nothing if you go spend $10 on a rabbit at a pet store and then slaughter it at home.

Ironically my introduction to summoning involved saving a rabbit who is now living his life out on some bunny farm somewhere.

Let's stop being assholes /sum/.
>>
>>17999190
Agree 100%
>>
File: space_cat.jpg (242KB, 1024x1279px) Image search: [Google]
space_cat.jpg
242KB, 1024x1279px
>I'm disturbed by all those suggesting animal sacrifices.

what the hell. the only person who said he did animal sacrifices was me and i didn`t tell anyone that they should do this or this is the right way, and everyone jumped on me and gave me the title edgelord, said i`m from sweden and said i`m a buddhist. So if anything you should be happy by how those threads are going and the responsibility of people here. I love you all.

And my sacrifice making shenanigans were over a year ago and i no longer indulge in such practices. In fact, one could say i have changed my ways a bit. That said i have the house to myself for two weeks and i have some summony plans for a few nights :>

how`s it going for you partners?
>>
Animal sacrifice is not just of the psychological benefit of the magician. The death of the animal itself, and the blood, have power.
>>
>>17999446
Anything has power if you choose to give it power. There's no need to bring in a third party, animal, human, insect, whatever, without their consent.
>>
can i summon something just to say hi? i dont really want anything, just feel like chilling with something cool. would be willing to sacrifice food/wine/have sex with their sigil painted on me if they wanted.
>feels like im writing a craiglist advert kek
>>
>>17999466
sex and lust can only attract dark presence. if you want a temporary friend i`d go with wine and food. also find some entertainment, make sure you have two pads connected to your console so Lucifer can slay some sinners in black ops :>
>>
>>17999516
>console
are there any PC masterrace demons i can choose from? can i just say "hey ive summoned you, come watch me play solitaire for four hours, have some wine"?
>>
>>17999466
Yes.

You can commune with forces/deities in almost any fashion as you choose. From ritualized offerings to prayer to incorporating sigilization to more (in)formal methodologies. How effective your methods are depends upon your own attunement to them.
>>
>>17999532
what do you mean attunement? how focused/dedicated i am during the summoning?
>tfw i used to have a real life friend who did this shit and would give me all the answers
>>
>>17999539
Well, a number of things, really:
>how far along spiritually you are upon your quest
>how much energy/focus you can harness and channel in both a formal and informal environment
>how effective your own methods of adaption are to the energies of those you are wanting to summon
>how much understanding you have of said being(s) you're wishing to summon
>>
>>17999559
zero to all of them, looks like i have some research to do, thanks for your help senpai
>>
Is there a spirit I can summon or invoke via music to inspire musical/artistic creativity?

From what admittedly little I understand summoning has a lot to do with personal attunement, and for me I feel most "attuned" when playing an instrument. Is this a good catalyst to summon through?
>>
File: mass altar.jpg (221KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
mass altar.jpg
221KB, 450x600px
>>17999516
>sex and lust can only attract dark presence
>>
>>17999585
>a dark spirit will never watch me jack off and then cheer me on as I play hearthstone
>>
Got a few problems with the way people have been summoning demons, they all using really spiritually abusive methods like circles and doing licenses to depart, That's all methods of books rewritten by jews. Real way to summon demons here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
>>
Need help with specific problems, different demons can help, go here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

List of demons here:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.html

Meditations, work to improve the soul here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Btw stop summoning damn angels or YHVH and shit
>>
>>17999645
>>17999658
>JoS
kek fuck off shill
>>
File: 1455841486832.png (420KB, 854x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1455841486832.png
420KB, 854x1125px
>>17999582
>is this a good catalyst to summon through?
Yes. Utility of a musical instrument can create hypnotic beats similar to the effects and purposes of ritualized chanting, hymns and other repetitious auxiliaries designed for transferring focus and heightening/loosening one's energetic flow.

Here's a few entities you can work with:
>Amducias ("the destroyer")
a duke and musical director; 29 legions, 10 chiefs, 100 servitors, gives familiars, assists on secretive missions, inspires musics and gives concerts.
>Behemoth ("several animals")
demon of indulgence, caretaker of wine cellars, grand cupbearer of royal household and night watchment, over sees feasts with wine and music.
>Hornblas
demon of musical discord and is a trumpeter, beckons the Ministry of Hell
>Naamah ("pleasant")
fallen angel, succubus, one of 4 demons of prostitution, Matron of divination and music
>Paimon ("bell")
king and master of ceremonies, surrounded by musicians, can make others subject unto the magician, gives familiars and teaches all arts and the sciences
>>
>>17999458
If you choose to give it is the operative part whereupon it all lies. Animal sacrifice is for greedy cunts who choose instead to give of someone else's resources. .
>>
>>17999585
is this your altar? you made it yourself?
>>
File: adolf what.jpg (16KB, 320x284px) Image search: [Google]
adolf what.jpg
16KB, 320x284px
>>17999596
>middle of the night
>home alone
>masturbate furiously
>hear some movement in the house
>don`t give a shit because all the windows closed
>the only door next to my room, would see if someone broke in
>keep on masturbating
>hear footsteps getting closer to my room
>too close to climax
>my summit approach of mount orgasmest has begun
>at this altitude you need oxygen to survive
>but i`m russian and don`t need such trivial shit
>keep on masturbating
>something stands in my doorway
>Lilith came in
>i reach my goal, ejaculating the semenal equivalent of niagara falls while looking her in the eye
>she seems surprised
>i pull my pants up and casually say to her "Hi there, interested in buying new tires for ford taurus?"
>mfw when she leaves
>mfw no demons want to visit me now or respond to my summoning
>>
Has Jimbo shown his face lately?
>>
>>18000694
Who?
>>
>>18000696
Either an expert roleplayer, or a legit demon made a thread about... A month ago? Said he'd be back. Been a minute, thought I'd check with you guys if there was any sign of him.
>>
>>18000700
What did he summon and what did he claim? I may remember him better from that.
>>
>>18000707
It wasn't a "What did he summon" thing. It was something supposedly possessing someone. We had a little group doing research into him. We came up cold, and our thread trying to reach him again got pruned. I forgot what his actual trip was, but the codes coming with his posts were something to behold.

It was legit freaky. I just wish I could have asked him stuff.
>>
>>18000712
....so it had nothing to do with /sum/?
>>
>>18000717
it had more to do with /poss/
>>
>>18000729
I feel like you're being purposefully obtuse now.

Was he on a /sum/ thread? Or did you just pick this thread randomly to ask about something only tangentially related?
>>
>>18000731
I just thought I'd ask here, wasn't meaning to stir the pot or anything. Just thinking that if it was summoned, that the summoning thread might have heard about something lately.
>>
>>18000737
Sorry, I didn't mean to be combative. It's just that some context right off the bat would have been nice.
>>
>>18000746
Well I do apologize. Perhaps I can dredge up some screenshots. It was a pretty interesting thread.
>>
>>18000748
Ahh, yes. This thing.
https://yuki.la/x/17928049
>>
>[Late 2002 through spring of 2003] Several High Priests and High Priestesses performed energy work on many different Demons including all of the Demons of the Goetia. All 72 of the Goetic Demons have been freed as have many more.
kekekekekek

How old and/or hot is Maxine Dietrich / Andrea Herrington, again? Because JoS looks like a bag of laughs, and I'm not opposed to teenager orgies
>>
>>17999658
Don't get your names from angel fire get them from the lesser key of solomon(goetia)
>>
>>18001035
Don't listen to this guy, he's a servant of the Jews, poisoning your spirit with his lies
>>
Is it wrong to be Christian, but want to delve into this stuff just to get a broader perspective? Wasn't King Soloman a summoner?
>>
>>18001586
When I was a Christian, I felt the strumming of spirits from the Other Side. I would say that a Christian exploring demonic summoning is just another spiritual pilgrim on their quest towards understanding themselves and the universe(s) around them. Further, many grimoires from the Renaissance and Middle Ages were highly devout and spiritual, filled with divine praises and angelic hymns.

Of course, the bible states differently, going so far as to express the desire that witches be expelled, burnt, stoned, etc, so if you go further, I'd consider it a highly personal and spiritual decision.

Some resources to get you started:
http://hermetic.com/grimoire/
http://sarahannelawless.com/2009/10/16/the-grimoire-tradition/
>>
>>18001708
I dunno how to explain it. I've been Christian since I remember. Real southern baptist type. But after the person who insisted I go died, I just kind of stopped going. I still believe in it and such, but now I just want to know more, you know?
>>
>>18001710
I'd say that's entirely natural. There's this gap that's been made, and you're hungry for knowledge.

Go for it, start with something light and head on from there. The pastebin recommends the Lesser Keys of Solomon Goetia, Lemegeton and Crowley's Goetia for the curious starter. The Lemegeton and Solomon's Goetia are both really good for a Christian background/foundation: Both are filled to the brim with divine prayer that invokes holy names.

Personally, I suggest you start with some biblomancy. You can pray to the spirits around, invoking them to speak to you through your Holy Book and you can do it all under the name of X entity (jesus, god, yhwh, jehovah, etc). From there, seek out the knowledge which calls unto you.

I'm no longer Christian, but when I was involved with Christian mysticism, I was surprised to find that there are many, many, many different kinds. I found that the the ratio of mystics to denominational was actually much higher than I had ever known, and that there were a plethora of diverse Christian magicians and mystics throughout its established history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_mysticism
>>
>>18001729
Thank you kind anon. Here I thought I was going to come here and be ridiculed. I appreciate the conversation. How long have you been dabbling in whatever you dabble in?
>>
>>18001733
It's been about 18 years or so on my end. I'm no master scholar or anything, I share my load of unorthodox views on certain entities, theology, and systems of magic.

I despise the ridicule that arises when someone different than the majority shares their ideas but I suppose that it comes with the territory of being on a place such as 4chan.
>>
>>18001708
>>18001710
Orthodox here, divination is a strict no-no, and magic in general is scowled upon by the (Orthodox) church(es) because, according to them, it inevitably leads to idolatry. Humans are above demons in the food chain and turning to them for anything instead of God and/or Saints is... yeah.

Catholics have demonologists and exorcists and whatnot, but they're filthy heretics.

That being said, strictly adhering to the Goetia is a gray area and might be kinda sorta okay if you don't fuck up. Note that Solomon was the wisest guy of all time and he fucked up and fell into idolatry, so you're almost certainly fucked.

Really, the safest approach in the eschatological sense might be straight up chaos magic with careful consideration of paradigms you use.

And before you even start, chaos magic has literally everything every other magic system has as far as attainment is concerned. Crowley had the exact same approach to magic(k) as fundamental chaos magic did before discordians and other clowns came and fucked it all up for everyone.
>>
>>18001841
Also, I feel I should add that asking people on 4chan, in a thread dedicated to summoning demons or entities or whatever you think they are if it is ok to summon demons from a Christian perspective is a cop out, and you're looking to shift responsibility for your own actions to someone else, knowing full well the people in the thread could only push you towards summoning, not away from it. You know exactly what a priest would have said if you asked him the same question.

Grow some balls and make your own decision. Sin isn't a brand you wear, it's the nature of the reality we are born into. To sin is to err, and to err is human. God will forgive either way, but ask yourself how invoking names of God for kicks and trying to talk to a demon makes you feel about yourself outside the context of religion.
>>
Everyone on /sum/ seems to skip the most important thing about Lilith. Lilith is the only one who knows the magical, hidden, true name of God.
According to the myth, that's why she could rebel against god and not submit to Adam. That's why God himself couldn't stop Lilith from doing what she does.
And the whole Kabbala thing usually revolves around that hidden true name of God. Jews always tried to find that hidden name of God in Torah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shemhamphorasch or Tetragrammaton or whatever
> The Shemhamphorasch (alternatively Shem ha-Mephorash or Schemhamphoras, originally Shem HaMephorash (שם המפורש)) is an originally Tannaitic term describing a hidden name of God in Kabbalah (including Christian and Hermetic variants), and in some more mainstream Jewish discourses. It is composed of either 4, 12, 22, 42, or 72 letters (or triads of letters), the last version being the most common.

Personally since my beliefs are rather polytheist in a sense(depending on your definition of a god or a deity) , I don't believe that Yahweh is all mighty. I also don't think he is the creator. In my view, the creator is not intelligible. Unknowable.
Yahweh is still ancient and maybe his original name is all forgetten centuries ago except Lilith who knows his true name.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

I am going to change my trip to LS for /sum/ and reply to this message.

> 1/2
>>
>>18001934

I am not sure if I could call Lilith deity or anything at all but if she knows the true name of Yahweh she is just below or maybe even above of Yahweh in terms of power or rather she has some control over something more powerful than other deities
The only way you could theoretically hurt or even maybe destroy a deity is to know their true name

She certainly does have some control over him but maybe she doesn't have access to enough energy to completely subdue him. If succubi and incubi indeed serve Lilith that is another case, then she has access to some energy. But that's probably still not enough to destroy a God worshipped by billions. At one point when she surpasses him, she could probably destroy him.
And I don't think she is evil. She is after power just as other goetic "demons" are.

But if you really wanted to make a sigil for Yahweh and maybe summon him after you become this Grand Magician, you would probably have to go after Lilith at some point.
And if you have Abrahamic beliefs, you probably can't. You can only do Enochian which probably works as a way to summon Yahweh's legions, not Yahweh himself.

Maybe that's why Enochian "angels" are dicks. Yahweh and all his legions distinctively dislikes anyone who got into summoning stuff. Yahweh used to condem magick, he is the reason why there were witch trials.
Yahweh is the most secretive, shady deity. He cheated his way into getting all these worship without doing anything in return. He also actively avoids his worshippers.

>1
>>
>>18001937
>he is the reason why there were witch trials
Bullshit, witchcraft was prosecuted in Egypt, Babylonia/Mesopotamia, Africa and Rome, of the top of my head.

>Yahweh is the most secretive, shady deity.
You mean authoritarian, there is nothing secretive about him.

>He cheated his way into getting all these worship without doing anything in return
Jews not only existing, but thriving is nothing short of a miracle, without even considering Israel.

Also, if he's not the creator god, he is certainly the single most powerful entity humanity's ever known, and renders every other entity completely irrelevant in comparison at the present time.
>>
File: lilith-in-paintings.jpg (114KB, 528x178px) Image search: [Google]
lilith-in-paintings.jpg
114KB, 528x178px
>>18001934
>everyone seems to skip the most important thing about Lilith; knowing the name of the magical, hidden and true title of God
I mention something to this effect about Lilith when I speak about Her being an Initiatrix of Mysteries, being that She holds keys to divinity that both allowed the transition from the Garden of Eden to the wilderness and transformation of Herself into a Mother of demons. This denotes a few esoteric aspects:
>Lilith possessed enough knowledge to transform Herself into a form of divinity
>Lilith has resources potent enough to birth other divinities
>Lilith has knowledge of mysteries which even other entities must obey
This means that within Her lays keys towards unlocking our divinity, towards individuated transcendence, and towards esoteric knowledge which can assist in manifesting our desires. In short, Lilith is a sort of teacher and guide to mysteries of the occult.
>>17996814
>>17997586
It's not something which is "not said" but mentioned esoterically. There are dozens upon dozens of variations of Lilith, reflecting a vastly complex series of narratives behind Her, traceable to Assyrian-Babylonian and Hebraic traditions.

http://www.lilithgallery.com/library/lilith/
http://gnosis.org/lilith.htm
https://hemlockandhawthorn.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/lilith/
>>
Is it possible to make the circle with salt rather than chalk ?
>>
>>17999183
is there a way to check if a demon is lying about who they are?
>>
>>18002010
You could, but what would even be the point? You'd literally need like 10kg of salt and just breathing at it could fuck it up, and that's assuming you can render a decent, unbroken circle with all the inscriptions properly in the first place.
>>
>>18002021
I don't have chalk.
>>
>>18002024
Son, are you literally retarded?
>>
>>18001975
>Bullshit, witchcraft was prosecuted in Egypt, Babylonia/Mesopotamia, Africa and Rome, of the top of my head.
Obviously I haven't said anything about first witchcraft trials. I am referring to Abrahamic religions since they killed the most people in witch trials. Do you even Malleus Maleficarum for example?
I was talking about Yahweh. Why would I bring up Babylonians?

> You mean authoritarian, there is nothing secretive about him.
Tell that to Jewish, Christian, Muslim mysticism.

> Nothing secretive about him.
Luls. He basically teaches people to be ignorant uneducated bastards with his tale of creation, punishing those people who eat the fruit of knowledge. Yahweh seems like a deity who would rather keep people in the dark and that includes information about himself. Not even priests have a fullfilling life

> Jews not only existing, but thriving is nothing short of a miracle, without even considering Israel.
> Not people's work.
Also in comparison there should have been LOTS of more Jews. Their population was similar to India or China. Just compare.
Hindu deities did a way better work.

> Also, if he's not the creator god, he is certainly the single most powerful entity humanity's ever known, and renders every other entity completely irrelevant in comparison at the present time.
Not really. He has the most worshippers and that's why he is a neglectful god. From a pragmatic point of view, you have way better options in terms of supply and demand. "His blessings" are never in stock
And he would rather avoid contacting his worshippers. In a way, you could say that OP doesn't deliver.

Also as a Lunar deity, he is always in transition, up and downs. You know how Lilith works best in dark moon. Maybe he has weaknesses and thus has reasons to stay shady
>>
>>18001937
>>18002046
>People condemning things that they dont understand and are different from them is because of YHVH
>>
>>18002058
Every single time you get into an argument/discussion you bring up this bullshit point.

NOBODY IS CONDEMNING YOU FOR YOUR BELIEFS.
>>
>>18002058
People burning up old women living alone as witches sure is because of people being assholes. Häxan is a nice documentary on that

People using witchcraft as an excuse is because of Yahweh. Also banning witchcraft for centuries is because of Yahweh.

Don't be such a Christfag in denial. Make valid arguments instead. That's all I ask for
>>
>>18002078
Well, you'd probably make a good Pragmatist. Leaving ethos and pathos out as emotional and instinctual "convincing" of the consistency of any narrative through rhetoric, you are left with logos, but that gets to be tricky as well if you are not careful.
But, regardless of any narratives consistency, it has to reflect the world at least for the intent of the narrative.
Maths are fun, and surely can be "useful to be believed" but one of its strongest points is this:

All we ever have is a story, and the story is never the world, but the way we approach it is by making the pathways (narratives) in our brain first (connecting diverse narratives as consistently as possible if you are a mathematician, and by your feels if you are everyone else), then we check them against the other pathways (narratives) for consistency. But ultimately for them to be useful we have to see if they reflect the world, which assumes the narrative comes first. In reality, it is a recursion, and our givens are just recursions in equilibrium, not some magical platonic forms. The fault is that we only know our narratives and we always mistake them for the world.
The world is not the picture in our heads. It is out of conveneience that we think so.

So, I feel your frustration. Cutting out the informal first is noble, but necessary. Finding consistency in narratives not readily accessible to your senses, however, is where the effort pays off.

That takes sobriety, and it is no fun to be around a bunch of drunks.
>>
>>18002024
solution: Get some chalk.
>>
>>18002075
>>18002078
T-this has only been my second day in this thread. I dont even follow an Abrahamic faith.

I'm just saying that humanity shouldnt blame anyone but itself for being close-minded.
>>
>>18002082
> Well, you'd probably make a good Pragmatist
I thrive to be one. Anything other than Pragmatist approach is luxury sometimes you can afford and sometimes you can not.
I appreciate your input. I reread it a few times just because it was nicely put together.

>>18002093
You can't change history with being tolerant to those who have a dark history of being intolerant
And Yahweh himself is guilty as charged
> I'm just saying that humanity shouldnt blame anyone but itself for being close-minded.
Next thing you are going to do is to give free hugs to ISIS members with that logic

What controls society is ideas. And ideas influence people and then people hurt other people. That's what you are referring to as close-minded.
>>
Sup dudes ive got carpet floors. Chalk gonna work? Or what should i use?
>>
>>18002144
>Hurr extreme terrorist example
Anyway, you're right about ideas and what I'm saying is that people should understand that they're responsible for thier ideas. People are the source.

It's logacilly consistant and even applies to ISIS as well. If members of ISIS took responsibility for thier own ideas and action instead of attributing them to thier God, there wouldnt be an ISIS as we know it today.
>>
>>18001729
>Both are filled to the brim with divine prayer that invokes holy names.

Another christian here:

Using the holy names like this is literally "taking the lords name in vain".

Just because they use the name doesn't mean they use it properly. Summoning is still very much sin, and in using the name to perform summoning...well, it's like getting charged with not wearing a seatbelt when you're caught smuggling drugs.
>>
>>18001934
>Lilith is the only one who knows the magical, hidden, true name of God.

If you're going to believe the Jews and their Talmud on Lilith, then you might as well believe them on Jesus too: In Toledot Yeshu, Jesus' mystical powers are shown to be attributed to his knowledge of the name, Judas is taught the name by the rabbis in order to fight Jesus, and the rabbis had access to the name the whole time.
>>
>>18002180
I'm wondering what one such as you is doing on /x/. What could a Christian possibly want from this place.

Not trying to be a dick or saying you shouldnt be here, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>18002193
That sounds cool. They should make a Broadway musical about it. Picture CATS ..only in biblical like ways
>>
>>18002197
JESUS IS THE BEST
>>
>>18002197
>What could a Christian possibly want from this place.

Not everything here is bad. I mean, I like fucking off in the bigfoot threads, answering questions honestly in babby's first deepweb threads, etc, etc.

And of course, I'm here to watch and learn about demons. I can't summon them to learn, but you can, so when you schmucks come back with data, it's useful.

Basically, it comes down to a great big "know thy enemy" sort of mentality.

Demons are bad, it's good to know about them for the sake of countering them, and occultists are set in their ways anyway and not converting, so why not use them as space monkey's for this shit? It's a win-win for everyone.
>>
>>18002193
Maybe Judas and rabbis simply outpowered Jesus by the numbers

Rabbis saying they have access to true name of Yahweh sounds like imitation tactic
There is no evidence whether Judas exists either.

Lilith narrative only makes kinda sense because for having no sigil and no power whatsoever, she seems to be way powerful. She needs a source for that and even having succibi to do her well bidding is questionable and even if that was true, it wouldn't be enough. It would be just like having legions called succibi
So Lilith having access to another powerful deity's name fits the narrative.
>>
>>18002197
Not that guy, but I personally don't believe that simply communing with demons/meddling in the occult is necessarily bad if it leads to being a better person.

That being said, these practices place a lot of power on the summoner/occultist and thus it's very easy for weak minded people with lack of faith to stray away from the right path. If using these practices with good and pure intent then I don't see a problem with it. Again, when these practices are used for selfishness and have ill intent then they are a great sin, but if it will lead to one reinforcing their faith/coming closer to God then I think it's fine.

This is all personal belief, and I'm sure others will disagree with me but this is my opinion. I obviously don't know God and His opinions, but I think what I said makes sense.
>>
>>18002214
You're staring into the abyss, Jesus-boy.
>>
>>18002230
well, that's fine. If a monkey stares in, no philosopher stares back.

The abyss is a mirror, so you should only fear it if your fear yourself.
>>
>>18002214
Lol this shit head thinks he's going to learn how to "Counter" demons from occultists.

Isnt prayer all you need, fuck face?

You should help test the waters so you can report back to your christian pals!

You should summon belial or bael every day until he starts fucking you up then pray to jesus and let us know if your impotent god saves you.

Maybe then you can make a believer out of some us.
Sounds worth the risk, doesnt it?
>>
>>18002226
>she seems to be way powerful

the problem here is that she ONLY seems powerful in the Talmud.

The only other hard attestations are basically a name-drop in isaiah that doesn't imply her to be any more capable than a pack of wild dogs, and maybe some etymological connections to a sumerian class of demons that may or may not be related at all.

If she's powerful in situ, it could be that the proliferation of her name among occultists and edgelord vampirefaggots has made that name stronger by way of empowering her as an egregore.
>>
>>17999183
what happens to the soul of what ever you sacrifice?
>>
>>18002233
I'm not talking about fear. I'm talking about it becoming like you, and you becoming like it.

How much occult knowledge can you gain before you become an occultist? How much difference between you and them even remains?

I'm saying you watch yourself, Paladin.
>>
>>18002236
>Sounds worth the risk, doesnt it?

It's certainly worth risking

for you.
>>
>>18002239
She is also described as powerful as Asmoday by other magicians

> it could be that the proliferation of her name among occultists and edgelord vampirefaggots has made that name stronger
Probably they contributed. But she was known and feared as powerful way before that
>>
>>18002248
Are you saying you're going to do it?
because...

>occultists are set in their ways anyway and not converting

If converting us is a concern of yours then maybe you should prove to us that we should convert.

Otherwise you're just another useless shit poster.
>>
>>18002254
>But she was known and feared as powerful way before that

Jerome conflated her with Lamia, and proliferated such in the Vulgate. Perhaps this built her up too?
>>
>>18002256
>If converting us is a concern of yours then maybe you should prove to us that we should convert.

I'm saying it ISN'T a concern at all, and why I consider it ethical to be unconcerned about your practicing of sin.

You're not going to change, so why bother in trying to do as much? It's more useful to watch how you interact with demons than it is to piss into the wind and try to convert you.

>Are you saying you're going to do it?

No, I'm saying that you're an expendable space monkey, so any risks associated with summoning should be foisted on you and not people who matter.
>>
>>18002265

I don't see why you won't do it.
The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is that deep down you know your god is either incapable of protecting you from the spirits, or that it doesnt give a shit about you.

So either way what's the point?

Don't bring your shitty faith in here if it's worthless.

And calling us expendable space monkeys is kind of funny too.
Most of us have been getting results and I don't think anyone has been fucked up by this yet.

Maybe one day your prayers to your silly ass space god will be fulfilled. Kind of doubt it though.
We'll keep working with a system that actually gets results.
Have fun expecting to get shit for free, you lazy complacent asshole.
>>
>>18002258
Yeah but that's still not enough to match her power. Not enough worshippers or occultists who make deals with her

I am not saying it couldn't be something else. It just matches the narrative with the knowledge most knows
>>
What's a cool demon to summon for awesome gains at the gym?
>>
>>18002269
That man doesn't speak for all of us. Some of us understand that there are two sides to this coin. We simply want to understand and gain knowledge about what else is around.
>>
Lilith embodies a principle that's antithetical to one of the foundations of Judeo-Christian faith. There's no reason she wouldn't be a powerful entity on that basis alone.
>>
File: bone-garland.jpg (13KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
bone-garland.jpg
13KB, 320x427px
Shown here is a magical rosary consecrated to Azha-Qayin, the Ancestral Patron of the Sabbatic Craft Tradition. It was hand-carved by Alogos Dhu'l-qarnen Khidir over the course of two years. Its formation and occult significance is related in 'The Grimoire of the Golden Toad'.
The white disk-beads are individually fashioned from human femur bone. The quarter-marking 'eye' beads are carved from wood: blackthorn, holly, and oak. The quarter-guardian beads, carved in the form of ornate Death's-heads, are fashioned from stag antler. Each of these skull-beads represents a specific deity in the Sabbatic pantheon. The larger pendant bead is an antler-carved image of Qayin, surmounted by a hag-stone, and appended by a graven human tooth. The side counter beads are carved from lapis lazuli, terminated with antler tips. The additional counter string (for counting 1000's of mantic repetitions) shows a small wooden bead carved from mistletoe, an image of the Sabbatic deity Trivagantus, and a larger wooden bead carved from mandrake root. The coloured tassels denote the patronage of specific spirit-families. The entire construction of this magical tool embodies the Rosarium of Midnight. By the arrangement, form and juxtaposition of its beads it encrypts a complete grimoire in and of itself. The transmission of its teaching is thus 'wordless': the Book of A-logos.
>>
Anybody have any information about Azazel? and how to summon him?
>>
>>18003372
That's really ironic because I just made my own magical intent rosary today, only I made it out of materials I bought from Michael's.
>>
>>18003572

Ha, I see nothing wrong with making due with what's available. I made my black mirror with a trip to the local Home Depot.
>>
It is possible to summon a living person?
>>
File: 1470648836972.jpg (134KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470648836972.jpg
134KB, 653x1024px
bump
>>
Could someone explain familiars to me? Like I understand what they are in a traditional sense, but what practical benefit do they serve?
>>
>>18004491
Yup: you use the invocation spell called "cell phone" or the more crude spell called "yell."
>>
>>18004976
Companionship but it can also just be another way to manifest your will. Say you want to get better at something, instead of being inherently motivated a you might be by casting a sigil, the familiar can encourage/inspire you to practice or guide you.

It's just another road to the same destination.
>>
I have a question about the planetary hours:

Are we supposed to summon according to the correspondence of the demon or are we supposed to summon according to our intent?

Say I want to summon Sitri to help me get laid. His planetary correspondence is Jupiter, but the most sexual planet seems to be Mars.

So do I summon him during a Mars hour or a Jupiter hour or does it not matter?
>>
>>17999190
Killing an animal gives off a fuck ton of energy, you direct that energy to the spirit
>>
>>18005351
Doesn't matter, planetary hours affect your chakras, so i'd reccomend summoning when your 6th chakra is dominant so you can see everything as clearly as possible
>>
>>17999183
Add to pastebin

http://www.golden-dawn.com/eu/UserFiles/en/file/pdf/magicalevocation.pdf

http://shadow-craft.synthasite.com/resources/Methods%20for%20Working%20with%20Daemons.pdf

https://books.google.com.tr/books?id=7C0dDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA6&lpg=PA6&dq=Athena+Wallinder+pdf&source=bl&ots=kytXPE_5k-&sig=yzuP7NvQrx1MlDJGTy3jwbkXPZQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHoeT9o7LOAhXESRoKHSDxDBIQ6AEIKDAD#v=onepage&q=Athena%20Wallinder%20pdf&f=false

Practical Grimoire of Goetic Magick is also nice guide for making tools
>>
File: Clio-Mignard.jpg (64KB, 400x492px) Image search: [Google]
Clio-Mignard.jpg
64KB, 400x492px
So it seems like you guys all focus on the Lesser key of Solomon. Does anyone summon from other sources/pantheons greek, norse, egyptian? The polytheistic faiths are of the physical world while the big G and "demons" are temporal. Seems like they'd have more sway in the physical world.
>>
>>18005383
It doesn't "give off energy". This is just some crazy made up bullshit that you decided is true.

Cut your own self if you need to make a sacrifice.
>>
>>17999458
> Muh consent
> any thing has power if you GIVE it power
Jesus christ why is so much of /x/ populated by English major-tier fags
Animal sacrifice has been used by every civilization across the world. There is power in blood.
Power in the snuffing of a thing,
the transmutation of living to dead is one of the most esoteric occurrences in nature.
>>
>>18006655
>Animal sacrifice has been used by every civilization across the world.

It's been used by primitive people to whom those animals meant their food source and their livelihood.

Killing a rabbit you got from a pet store means you gave up sub-$20 and animal that meant nothing to you. Furthermore, you likely deprived that animal of a happy life elsewhere.
>>
Has anyone summoned a demon to help them with astral projection?
>>
>>18002046
>since they killed the most people in witch trials
Rome killed tons of people accused of witchcraft.

the 12 tables of Rome have an entire section relating to magic and witchcraft.

on the other hand, the Lombard Code/Salic law specifically outlines that witchcraft doesn't exist and that anyone who believes in it is a dumb yokel.
>>
>>17999183
Do none of you worry about posession?
I remember reading a book by an exorcist who said no one can be possessed against their will or without their knowledge. But what about obsession or harassment by a demon?
>>
>>18006655
>why is so much of /x/ populated by English major-tier fags
>English major-tier fags
>major-tier fags
lol what does this even mean?
>>
>>18007577
I heard that over in England fag means cigarette
>>
>>18007568

A demon could certainly convince you into letting yourself be possessed by them. This happened to me before.
>>
Does anyone have any actual experiences to share? All I've ever done is some necrinomicon spells and those are pretty fucked up in the way they work, monkey's paw type shit
>>
>>18007652
share your experience with us anon what kind of spells have you done?
>>
>>18007662
The first spell I ever did was when I was like 16. I performed a satanic masturbation ritual with the intent of seducing my social worker

The next week I saw her she wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't act any differently and I avoided staring when she was facing me but god damn.

That was before my buddy brought me the necrinomicon spell book.
>>
>>18007668
I invoked names for increased focus and perception. My buddy and I decided to curse each other until submission to practice and we really just cast hindrance spells until we both had insomnia, anxiety, and confusion.
>>
>>18007670
What kinds of spells are in the necrinomicon book?
>>
>>18007681
There are these symbols that are sort of acronyms for the names of beings. Invoking different ones gives you a certain range of requests. But they don't work directly and never the way you expect unless it's purely a mental change you're asking for.

Oh and if the book says it's dangerous it's fucking dangerous
>>
File: rat-oven.png (143KB, 1621x985px) Image search: [Google]
rat-oven.png
143KB, 1621x985px
burying animals that are already dead or saving them works better than killing live sacrifices
>>
>>18000694
You rang.
>>
How to make a ritual to turn into a girl?
>>
>>18008182

If you want actual advice on this I'd be happy to help.
>>
Guys i've b3en doing some research on Marchosias but his description just says that he is a strong fighter. Do you guys have any more info on him ?
>>
>>18008182
step one
consort the doctor of sex change, he is a greedy bastard so you will probably have to grease him up with some money
step two
after consorting the doctor you will have to wait for the given date, the doctor will tell you
step three
realise you are making a mistake
step four
let the doctor of sex change turn your dick inside out and place plastic bags in your tits
>>
>>18008623
>mistake

Yeah right, jerk, transitioning was like the best decision I ever made. Also if you take estrogen you'll grow natural boobs.
>>
>>17999183
Hey I don't want to make a deal with a demon I just want a blessing for good luck because my luck is shit, any advice? I read the sticky. Should I still summon an entity for this, or is there another way? Prayers? Chants? Which is effective?
>>
>>18007619
Assuming your telling the truth how did you deal with it? Was it exorcised?
>>
>>18008643
Wait until you pass 30
>>
What should I expect if I decide to summon Astaroth?
>>
File: 1374950057897_zps2162bb1d.gif (874KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1374950057897_zps2162bb1d.gif
874KB, 500x280px
Are a lot of practicing esoterics pussy liberal cucks who preach tolerance of inferior people and cultures? You people are willing to participate in Goetia but you shy away from making statements that might be construed as anti-semitic?
>>
>>18008647

>I don't want to make a deal with a demon
>...I just want...

Quid pro quo. An offering of respect should be rendered to even begin contact, let alone asking for a favor
>>
>>18008708
>want to be anti semetic
>realise the vast majority of the occult is based on Jewish/Abrahamic scriptures
>realise the reason the 'jews are in control' is because they do this shit

Why would we shit talk them? To be edgy or do you have an actual point or something? It sounds to me like you've just found /pol/ and want to do everything to hate on the Jews.

If you're going to hate on a shitty culture, at least pick a shitty culture/religion like Islam.
>>
>>18008491
I know there are a couple of different 'methods' to achieve that and I am not satisfied with mundane hormone replacement therapy. I'd be glad if you can offer some advice that does help.
>>
>>18008674
I don't understand?

>>18008847
Well first thing I'm gonna say is, if you're serious, medical transition is probably the route you're gonna want to go. Just being real here. No demon is gonna make you wake up in the body you want, unless you're waking up from a lifelong feeling dream or coma fantasy or something.

What you can do is get yourself in the right mindset. Maybe find a friend on the other side who can help get the ball rolling, y'know? Ritual practice is a great way to overcome your fears associated with the feminine, and between you and me, all these people talking about how sacrificing animals gives off crazy energy or whatever are dull as dirt. You could get a lot more by sacrificing your phallus.

Anyway I can go on but I don't know exactly what you're looking for. What are you looking for, anyway?
>>
>>18008886

fucking kekd at that time anon told anon he should cut off his dick - but actually made a not-terrible argument for it (considering the context)

2999/3000
>>
I some how just stumbled here from another board. Holy fuck you people are crazy, go outside or something
>>
>>18008937
ooga booga I cast a spell of faggotry on you
>>
>>18008933
I don't advise cutting your dick off under any circumstance. A vaginoplasty is more like a reshaping than a cutting off.
>>
>>18008886
>No demon is gonna make you wake up in the body you want,
That's a statement that directly says that they have no real power at all.
>>
>>18008886
>Anyway I can go on but I don't know exactly what you're looking for. What are you looking for, anyway?
Isn't that obvious? I want my ideal body, and it just happens to be female.
>>
>>18008937
Hey!

i dont like being called crazy

its called special

my mom always said i was special
>>
>>18008987
Then start eating your girl pills.
>>
What can I use to summon a demon if my floor is carpet?
>>
Why isn't a sacrifice nedessary in a summoning?
>>
>>18009199

Depends on the request and who you're asking. It's usually polite to offer something simple at least, like a drink in their honor or whatever.
>>
>>18009121

Salt or loose chalk, vacuum it up after. I don't personally think you gotta make super thick crisp lines nine feet long, but don't trust me on that one if you're not sure.
>>
>>18009278
What do you do with an offering after you're done? Pour it out or something?
>>
>>18009657
Most people here advocate leaving it out to rot and toss it once it's decaying. That's not an option in my ghetto apartment, so I sometimes leave it sealed in a bag for a couple of days.

If it's liquid, pour it into the earth.
>>
>>18008718
Oh alright so just follow the sticky in that case?
>>
>>18009657

Cheers 'em and drink it, I say.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 500x500px
What does /x/ know about Dantalion?
>>
So this is my first time in a /sum/ thread and I'm interested in trying it... Where should I start ?
>>
>>18010376
>So this is my first time in a /sum/ thread and I'm interested in trying it... Where should I start ?
The sticky that the OP says to start with
>>
>>18002158
tape works as well, I've never tried to draw chalk on a carpet, nor do I think it's a good idea.
>>
>>18006083
most of the focus is on the lesser key due to the fact that it's the only resource we have available to us. If you have any resources for other gods/spirits, we'd love to have 'em.
>>
>>18010376

Talk to yourself. Throw your innermost thoughts into the abyss and make them real in your world through words and ritual. See what the demon says back.
>>
We humbly offer a discord group where people teach and people learn about summoning and some other outlying Magicks.

If you're interested please email me at [email protected] and I'll happily send you an invite
>>
What are familiars like? Do they have a physical form that you can interact with, relating to the 5 basic senses?
IE Can you speak with them (any they speak back)? Or touch, etc
>>
Is there proof summoning even works ?
>>
You guys use spells and magick I use chi,ki,energy or inner chi sounds like energy spells are powerful but I rather become a chi master
>>
>>18011677
Outside of anecdotal evidence, no (as far as i know)
>>
>>18011686
I hope your katana is always sharp *bows*

But for real I'm with you dawg, I'm trying to straddle both worlds atm. Just awakened my Wind Horse, shit is cash
>>
>>18002158
Get some cardboard or a painter's drop cloth.
>>
File: v9tQi1v.gif (745KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
v9tQi1v.gif
745KB, 500x275px
>>17999645
>>
Do any anons know of examples of protective circles and seals that mean something along the lines of "NOTHING CAN GET IN OR OUT OF THIS WITHOUT AN OPENING".

The only story I know of regards a Brazilian man as black magic is still popular in Hueland (I'm a hue born in the USA)

A man had summoned a demon with deep yellow eyes and a thin old mans body, bald, dark grey skin, bone showing. The man had begun to threaten and curse him if he didn't give him what he wanted he would destroy him.

The demon chuckled and said in his own tongue, portuguese, "want to bet I can make you leave that circle?"

The man grew more furious and started cursing the demons name, the demon simply lifted its hand, and tilted it. The man became disoriented as the entire room and ground beneath him began to tilt with the direction of the hand. He scrambled to stay upright and by the time the demon put his hand down he realized it was an illusion. After that the man claims he was possessed due to being out of the circle. He passed this on and killed himself three days later. No history of mental illness or anything bad in his life.
>>
File: this is it sorry anon.jpg (156KB, 970x679px) Image search: [Google]
this is it sorry anon.jpg
156KB, 970x679px
>>18010320
>>
>>18010320
Looks like a boat.
>>
>>17999183
Can spirit make specific person love me?
>>
File: cover.jpg (39KB, 323x488px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
39KB, 323x488px
>>18006083

I leave the Abrahamic shitstains to the monotheists (including the ones in denial about their devotion to Yahweh).
>>
File: broetia01.jpg (76KB, 373x541px) Image search: [Google]
broetia01.jpg
76KB, 373x541px
>>18006083
>>
File: broetia02.jpg (75KB, 373x548px) Image search: [Google]
broetia02.jpg
75KB, 373x548px
>>18012659
>>
File: broetia03.jpg (75KB, 374x554px) Image search: [Google]
broetia03.jpg
75KB, 374x554px
>>18012665
>>
File: broetia04.jpg (86KB, 370x606px) Image search: [Google]
broetia04.jpg
86KB, 370x606px
>>18012672
>>
>>18012624
>Can spirit make specific person love me?

No one could ever love you. You're far too pathetic. Even spirits can't work MIRACLES.
>>
>>18012678
geez mom stop following me on my chinese picture forums
>>
>>18008982
It's just a self improvement framework. It beats saying cheesy affirmations to yourself.
>>
>>18012665
What faith is this demon from?
>>
>>18002214
Catholic fag here. Pretty much what this guy said. We are taught that the other side does have power, in a hush hush sort of way, but don't mess with it. If shit gets bad you pretty much have to invoke a saint, angel, or Christ himself to save your ass from your mistake(s). Anyone trying to summon a demon is like a kid playing with a loaded hand gun; at best nothing happens.
>>
What could I evoke to give me pleasant immortality/a pleasant after life?
I'm terrified of getting horribly injured by something and either going to hell for a horrible time or getting crippled into a horrible life?
>>
What could I evoke to give me pleasant immortality/a pleasant after life?
I'm terrified of getting horribly injured by something and either going to hell for a horrible time or getting crippled into a horrible life?
>>
>>18012844
Immortality doesnt make unable to get crippled though. Just makes you not die.
>>
>>18012852
How about something that can heal/regenerate me? I'm not too familiar with everything that can be summoned
>>
File: 1468808217497.png (373KB, 1228x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1468808217497.png
373KB, 1228x1770px
>>18007835
Of all times. We had a thread dedicated to you.

So I've been talking to an actual succubus and apparently us trying to summon them is just us putting ourselves in danger and painting a target on our foreheads for the supernatural. Worse yet is the codex succubi which just fooled those poor souls or its probably fiction.

>tfw its not him and just a trip manipulating anon

So mind explaining yourself a bit if you are him? More about succubi? Do you hail from Jinnestan?
>>
Hey guys.
I wanna summon an full on daemon. Because I want to punch it right back into hell, I'll be like
>"Mr. daemon please take a seat."
"Buh where's my virgin sacrifice?"
>The daemon asks angry
>"Right here buddy."
>BOOM
>knuckle sandwich
>then I throw salt everywhere so I don't get gangraped by every evil thing in the galaxy right?
>>
>>18000050
>ford taurus
Of course with a shit tier car like that I wouldn't respond either
>>
>>18013915
Then they find you dead in the basement
>>
>>18013975
But the salt, the salts supposed to stop that right? or do i NEED STONGER COUNTER MEASURES.
>>
>>18013988
well first of all you need to stop spelling it daemon you fat cunt
>>
>>18012844
Umm, you want to summon a demon but also want to go to heaven? LOL /x/ never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>18014602
>stop spelling it daemon
and what spell like a dumbass american? "demon" sounds like fuckin Matt Damon. Next you're gonna tell me, the God emperor doesn't exist? That mortality is a lie and we're all just pawns in a game that we're not gonna win?
HUH HUH
>>
I know there's spells for summoning a clone or doppelganger. but would it be possible to summon a duplicate of you that is younger or the opposite gender?
>>
Why is the thread dead?
>>
>>18016943
everyone's possessed and busy ripping out their intestines
>>
>>18016965
Really?
>>
>>18017101
just a wild guess
>>
Nobody has done anything interesting since last thread where Anon summoned Lilith. I hear she's possessed too though.
>>
>>18017337
I wish I could do interesting stuff, I don't have any space that would be suitable for my ritual.
>>
>>18017372

I flipped my bed up against the wall, haha.
>>
>>18017337
What ever did happen to the anon that summoned lilith?
>>
>>18017337
I wanna do some shit but I want to be properly prepped first and also get myself physical copies of all the Goetia.
>>
>>17999183
I want to summon a demon to help with some of my health issues and for knowledge.

only issue is I live in the house with my wife and kids, and have almost no alone time or a good place to do this, also I need to be discrete, how can I do this?
>>
File: sallos.jpg (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sallos.jpg
124KB, 500x500px
Did you remember to hail Sallos today, /sum/?
>>
>>18020109
No, he hasn't done fuck all for me
>>
>>17999183
>read sticky
>come to this
> "Masturbate until you're painfully aroused."

You guys are a bunch of fucking fags ya know.

Have fun with your smoke and mirrors bullshit, the spirits are taking advantage of you all.
>>
So /sum/, could you recommend me something incredibly dumb to do? I just want to fuck my shit up and see what happens.
>>
>>18018558
He realized what a lame douchehole he was and became an hero.
>>
File: anon evokes gusion.png (210KB, 1156x812px) Image search: [Google]
anon evokes gusion.png
210KB, 1156x812px
>>18021412
>>
>>18021412
Summon a demon.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
12KB, 299x168px
>>18021413
>Mfw I was summoned by Lillith and I made her my cute, submissive little secretary as I rise my way to the pinnacle of the spiritual worlds
>>
>>18021495
>Summon a demon.
That sounds dull as fuck man, I want something to actually happen.
>>
>>18021537
Use yourself as the sacrifice.
>>
>>18021501

This but the other way around imo
>>
>>18021501
Lilith submissive lol learn your lore
>>
>>18021577
Will I be able to get a demon harem tho
>>
>>18021712
Why do people feel the need to go through The Demons for this? Just save up money until you can afford like 6 prostitutes.
>>
>>18021718
>Humans ever being as good as demons
When will nu-male cucks learn, humans are for the now, Demons are forever.
>>
File: 1188781901605.jpg (54KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1188781901605.jpg
54KB, 600x453px
>>18021776
How to spot a beta cuck
Uses the word nu-male
>>
>>18021776
>Prostitutes are people
Whores will always be a thing too. They dont call it the oldest profession for nothing.
>>
>>18021788
I don't think you understand friendo, I would have to pay for whores.
>>
File: retardshit.png (11KB, 554x382px) Image search: [Google]
retardshit.png
11KB, 554x382px
Just saw this, had to post it. I guess hip girly witch shit is popular on tumblr now.
>>
>>18021828
I just can't even
I hope "witch tips" become a meme now though
Witch tip don't have any salt laying around for a summoning circle just drink a gatorade the salty electrolytes will protect you
>>
>>17999190
>$10 dollars on a rabbit
That's one cheap ass rabbit senpai.

Nah, animal sacrifice is a fuckton of magical energy being released.
>>
>>17999458
Fuck off new age faggot. You don't know shit.
>>
>>17999645
Jesus fucking christ
When will summer be over?
JoS please go, you will never be gods.
>>
>>18000050
HAHHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>18021824
You'll have to pay for ghost blowjobs too. Especially if you fuck it up.
>>
File: 1471017542796.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471017542796.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>tfw I summoned Lilith and she made me her cute little submissive thrall

I feel like I should be more concerned about this turn of events, but I'm not.
>>
>>18022048
Post pics of boipussi
>>
>>18022094

Careful with those implications Anon, you might hurt yourself.
>>
>>18022108
>Careful with those implications
What implications? You're looking way too deep into this friend.
>>
>>18000694
where's the video jimbo
>>
File: 1470751726133.jpg (139KB, 1048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1470751726133.jpg
139KB, 1048x1280px
Bump
>>
File: 20160814_211829-1.jpg (1010KB, 1677x2981px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_211829-1.jpg
1010KB, 1677x2981px
If there anything i can do with my baby bonsai tree? Like do a sigil areound it or cast a demon into it as its home as it grows to help me?
>>
>>18026218
If you jerk me off i'll fertilize it ;)
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 287x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 287x144px
>>18026220
Much witty he is, yoda jealous
>>
Is that anon from the last thread that summoned Lilith still around? Or has she just fallen off the face of the earth since...

(Also bump)
>>
>>18026218
Just love it, anon. Just love it.

Also, tell your friends about how beautiful your bonsai tree is. And how much it makes your life worth living to experience, and water, and live with it.
>>
Tried multiple times but doesn't seem to work for me?

I think i am having a hard time getting into the "right frame of mind"

any tips?

so far i've tried
Prayer
Buddhism mantra
Meditation
>>
>>18028493
Unsure if this is sarcasm or.... .
>>
>>18028481

Hi! What's up, friend?
>>
>>18028741
Hey, do you have a throwaway email I could message you at? At work right now but I'd like to talk to you if you're okay with it
>>
>>18028910

Sure I'll chat! You leave your trash email first though.
>>
>>18028923
At work right now, I'll have to make one when I get off in about 8 hours, I'll post it here then
>>
>>18028955

Have a good rest of your work day!
>>
Thanks, I will, talk to you as soon as I'm out
>>
File: 56_gomory.jpg (31KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
56_gomory.jpg
31KB, 349x500px
>>18011287
Xt here
My invite expired.
[email protected]
>>
>>18028961
Okay, got off early, the email is [email protected]
>>
>>18029796

Emailed ya!
>>
>>18011287
Send me an invite, the email is [email protected]
>>
>>18029881
I'm also very interested in your story, if you dont mind.

[email protected]
>>
>>18011287
Please see
>>18032249
For my email i would like a invite
>>
Newfag here, inb4 gtfo.

I'm a general skeptic guy, but have a hard time dismissing all this as real or fake. If I follow OP's ritual, do I ave to have an unshakable faith in the occult? I'm not a compete lost soul in this mess of magick/magic/whatever, I'm just always getting put off by things like "Become a Living God'. All I have is a tarot deck and like 3-4 books. Halp plox?
>>
File: lilith.jpg (34KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
lilith.jpg
34KB, 560x330px
Would it be wrong to equate Lilith with pissed off feminists?
>>
>>18032804
Yes
99% of things people post about her here is bullshit
The feminism we have today is simply a jewish disinfo construct
Also Lilith cannot be summoned, she chooses those she sees fit herself
>>
>>18032745
You can do an invocation
Get any type of candle and light it in front of you, make sure its somwhere the flame won't be disturbed by outside influences
Pick a deity from the lesser key, focus on their sigil, chant their name and state your intents, depending on how open you are you will see/hear/or feel them, possibly none of these if your chakras are closed but the flame should flicker, otherwise they're busy and you should try later
A good thing to do would pick a deity who answers questions and use your tarot deck to get answers if you can't hear the deity
If you aren't a devout christian/jew/mudslime and don't blaspheme them and have general respect for them you should be fine, don't tell them to depart, you can say bye out of respect when you feel you're finished
If you feel drawn to a specific entity while reading the list that deity might be a good one to work with
>>
>>18032804
Yes.

A few of the things Lilith has been blamed for circulates around the eradication of children, the seduction and fracturing of relationships, and the bringing of monthly suffering to womankind. To say She epitomizes feminism would be a biased, erroneous critique that overlooks both the amoral and asocial tendencies within some of Her legends.

This site should prove informative: http://www.bitterwaters.com/Lilith.html
>>
>>18029492
bump
>>
File: nikad nisam uzivao.jpg (17KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
nikad nisam uzivao.jpg
17KB, 466x349px
>>18000050
>mfw never had a diety walk up on me while I was playing guitar and singing.
>>
>>18032804

I'm the Anon who summoned Lilith and I'm a feminist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The trope of the Angry Feminist is used to discredit arguments on the principle of character. It's applied in broad and unfair swatches to limit discourse.
>>
>>18002269

>Expecting to get shit for free.
>as a Christian

The Lord provides to those who earnestly follow him though not just the lifestyle alone, but to those who truly seek Him. I implore you to attempt to live a Godly life and see how easy that is. As for me, the Lord has come to the aid of my family when I asked him to do so against deceptive spirits. I'm not even worthy of such a thing, yet He came and helped them nonetheless when my friends and I asked of Him.

I'm a curious person, I want to learn about the other side, demons, and lesser gods and see how they work and operate as to protect myself and my family from deception, and to gain some understanding on their view of the world in relation to God's.
>>
>>18032891

Could you describe your experience with summoning Lilith?
>>
>>18000765
This is great.
I've imagined that demons would be more careful with their vows. This poster straight up, I believe, promises that nothing bad will happen to the poster that (i guess) summoned them. Are they now obligated to protect that person? But idk define "bad", and idk if the implicit "because of this summoning" counts if it is implicit. In any case they may have done better covering their legalistic ass than I would have.
>>
OK, I'm interested in learning and experiences and I keep an open mind. I'm open to the possibility that demons angels and spirits are real and I hold some faith that they are.
Were I to attempt to summon a spirit though, what proof would I have that my summoning will work? I understand I might see something or I might not. Also, in terms of my request how minor or extreme can I go? will something as small as asking for my pillow case to change colour happen so I could use this is proof? Can I ask to become taller/ smaller/ fatter/ fitter in the space of a week and it will happen?
And what of payment or a return as a favour? can it be as simple as an offering of food and that is that or will the spirits have hidden agendas and take things i hold dear from me?
I'm willing to do my research just want a quick insight from people on the board.
And any note worthy summons you guys have got that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT0ZdKtz3BA&feature=youtu.be&bpctr=1471408080
>>
>>18033200
Well you would first need to find a demon that's specialized in what you want them for.

I want to summon a demon or two as well, but mostly for personal reasons and for a couple of desires of mine
>>
>>17999183
Proofs?
>>
>>18034648
Im not fully sure just yet, can a demon enhance your skills at something? Could i just fuck a demon? To start with I'd like to test the waters with something small. Like i said having something change or happen that serves as proof
>>
>>18035120
It could, though what do you want to enhance?
>>
>>18035925
Not too sure im just spitballing possibilities desu. I suppose if i was to ask for the spirit to augment a skill it would be coding.
Thinking about it since I posted I'd like knowledge, to sit with a spirit and ask questions. That or chill and get high with the spirit, maybe fuck it.
So yeah I guess if a spirit can do any of those three I'm game. Any spirits that could enhance a skill, give me knowledge or enjoys some recreational drug use with mortals?
>>
What the hell happened to AMS?
>>
>>18036345
Bune could possibly work for you. I'm looking at summoning a few, not all at once of course.
>>
>>18037352
Allright ill look into this guy, ty anon. Anyone with general tips for newbies please feel free to drop them here
>>
Make sure you consider keeping a journal so if something goes wrong there's a possibility explanation could redeem any offense made.
>>
>>18007835
jitejifejo, I read your first thread and I'm amazed. You are either a master roleplayer or legit.

I know enchantments are basically probability manipulation, and are among other things human beings are capable of doing even if it's not commonly recognized.

You stated it's also a power of yours in which by the looks of it you are much better than any human being I've ever seen.

Can a human get to that level? If so, how? How does one keep the ego/conscious from getting in the way? I suppose I'm looking for validation, but please give me an answer that goes beyond just that.

Thanks. And thank you for so many great posts.
>>
>>18033969
What the actual fuck.
>>
Considering trying to commune with Lilith again tonight. There's a full moon and I feel something in the air I suppose. I'll post something about it if I do. Xo, me.
>>
>>18039079
Good luck with that

I still need to find a spot with actual floor so I can summon Bathin to help me with astral projection
>>
>>18039112

I flipped my (queen size) bed up against a wall and used the floor space underneath it, haha.
>>
I have been thinking to summon Orobas next saturday for first summon. But should i speak english or language of my country?
>>
Do anyone here regret summoning a demon?
>>
File: 1470695649140.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1470695649140.gif
2MB, 255x191px
I think I did it without even doing anything
>Rest in bed eailer
>Feeling someone spooning me feeling my crotch
>Went on back, feeling someone on top of me kissing me

Can't tell if Scubi or..
>>
>>18039431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
>>
File: 1471451487100.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1471451487100.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>18039456
So comfy
>>
I thought that summoning general was dead because I didn't see you guys for some days. You have no idea how happy i am that you are still alive
>>
File: huCRGV5.png (678KB, 625x925px) Image search: [Google]
huCRGV5.png
678KB, 625x925px
>>18022155
>>
>>18039380
Whatever you please. I'd go native but as long as you know what you're saying it works.
>>
>>17999183

>No animal sacrifice
God damn vegan magicians. Animal sacrifices is required for a healthy summoning. Nothing else provides substantial amount of power.
>>
>>18041745
see
>>18008886
>all these people talking about how sacrificing animals gives off crazy energy or whatever are dull as dirt. You could get a lot more by sacrificing your phallus.
>>
>>18041866
It's a jest.
>>
>>18021828
"hip girly witch shit" has been popular since the 90's, friend.
>>
>>18021860
It's all made up anyway who gives a fuck

chaos magic is where it's at.
>>
File: sqe.jpg (33KB, 475x371px) Image search: [Google]
sqe.jpg
33KB, 475x371px
nice guide on planetary magick, if you feel like summoning the spirits of our celestial bodies:

http://ananael.blogspot.com/2011/03/planetary-magick.html
>>
I've always had an interest in "street magic." Since I was young, I've wanted to become a magician, and I once heard that Dynamo and David Blaine, to name a few, summoned demon familiars to help them perform magic. I'm very skeptical, but I was wondering, if that is the case, who could I summon to help me achieve the same results as they, and what would I need to sacrifice?
>>
File: 1461389077927.png (1MB, 1300x860px) Image search: [Google]
1461389077927.png
1MB, 1300x860px
Anyone know some Christian invocations or summoning practices?
>>
>>18042699
Just drop the romanticism now. "Street magick" is not what shadowrun makes it out to be. With the exception of a handful of shamen, it's just a collection of degenerate chaos magicians influenced by meth induced paranoid delusions, and the fantasies created by homeless children to help them not have a psychological meltdown from the trauma tey have endured. It's not retty, it's not romantic, and it's sure as fuck not effective.
>>
>>18043079
That work? No.

If you want ones that don't, then go to a church.
>>
File: 61lwXF1QXUL._UX250_.jpg (15KB, 250x362px) Image search: [Google]
61lwXF1QXUL._UX250_.jpg
15KB, 250x362px
Newbie here, guys, I have Manly P. Hall's encyclopedia of philosophy, it has Faust's schema for summoning and some other prayers for less, eh, demonic summoning. How legit is the guy?

I'll be frank tho, I don't believe in the occult but I want to actually test the rituals a few times to be surer. What I'm most interested in is how do the metaphysics work? It can't JUST happen. Anyone has any idea?
>>
Man this thread is has been up for 2 weeks and it's still not at capacity?

Get to summoning, faggots.
>>
what the fuck is this shit
>>
Alright. I've read The Key of Solomon, the Lesser Key, and some related books, but I don't feel quite so confident just yet.
I'm thinking I'll trace the circles and rehearse for a couple days before I actually do it... there's absolutely no chance of effect when there's no sigil, right?

Also, I will start with Orobas as recommended by the sticky. In his description, it's mention he is helpful and knows of the future, I wonder if he can give advice on which spirit I should summon for my specific problem/how it will go? Has anyone asked him about meetings with others?
>>
So none of this shit works and we are just fucking around, right?
>>
>>18044358

Trace the circles and say the lines, sure, but don't rehearse the whole summoning before you actually want it to happen. This stuff doesn't just have arbitrary meaning; it's where your head is at when you do it that actually makes something happen.

You can summon without a sigil or a circle if you put enough effort into it. The problem with that is that it's going to have consequences you don't want. Play it safe.
>>
>>18043108
It's actually just sleight of hand and illusions but if you want to roleplay that David Blaine is a chaos magician tumblr is that way -->
>>
>>18044855
What consequences?
>>
>>18044855
I see! Perhaps then I shall mostly rehearse it in my head, just to be safe...
>>
>>18000712
Have you got an archive link senpai?
>>
How to best offer food/alcohol? Do we take it with us into the circle, or leave it served in a specific spot? In the case of alcohol, should we offer a single glass, or does the entire bottle belong to them?
>>
>>18045689
Not that guy but the circle and triangle are your only protection, so not having them means that you're letting a literal demon do whatever it wants with you. There's also a reason why demon = bad.
>>
>>18046243
But none of this is real so what is the harm?
>>
>>18046249
For all I know it could be bs, but there's a crazy amount of information and literature around summoning, so it's hard to dismiss entirely. At the very least this shit is interesting
>>
>>18046253
It is like anything else that is mostly faith based, false hope used as something to distract from the ever encroaching reach of death
>>
>>18046259
*tips fedora*

Why even come here? If you want to know if it works then try a summon, if not then I think you might be wasting your time.
>>
>>18046265
Because of the likelihood of, even it works, it won't work the first time which roughly translates to 'you could do this every day until you die and never see results'.
>>
>>18046268
I don't know where you got that idea from. Sure if you've no experience in things like that or meditation etc, then you probably won't visibly see or audibly hear the spirit, but chances are it will be there. The results will probably be pretty shitty too if you weren't clear with your contract (i.e you ask for money, you find $1), but it will work.

Find something worth asking a demon for, find the appropriate demon, summon it, and then see if anything happens. If nothing happens in the time frame you give it, then tell us and we'll try and figure out what went wrong.
>>
>>18045917
Nobody help?
>>
>>18046243
What about all the different magickal traditions that have always summoned spirits and demons using other kinds of rituals? Why didn't they suffer these consequences?
>>
>>18046268
Boy you're missing out on a very interesting world...
>>
>>18045917
The amoubt you decide. Serve it.

If you want it to be an offering just for showing up, place it inside the triangle for the ritual. If you want it to be a reward for their services, reach an agreement and upon completion do the offering by pouring/placing on top of their sigil.

Always dispose of the offering, preferrably outside your home. Never drink it yourself.
>>
>>18046498
They all have their own kinds of protection, if not then chances are they're possessed.
>>
>>18046514
Excellent. In this first case, it would be a little reward to show good faith and maybe increase my odds of having my request granted.

>>18046498
Merely anedoctal, but: I've done summonings in other traditions, and attended rituals of African origins in which summomings occur. I've witnessed in more than one occasion that while the determined area of the ritual is kept quite safe, the people watching were vulnerable, and several feel presences among the crowd and react in various ways (shaking, shivering, jumping, screaming, all kinds of reactions).

A lot of the times, uninvited spirits feel atracted to the ritual, but are blocked by placed wards or sacred delimitations, and end up possessing someone in the crowd. These places I've been to were very organized and there were people prepared to help the possessed and remove the spirit, but I wouldn't take my chances alone ever.
>>
I want to summon Bune to assist me for an extended period of time. Could I do this without incense, and without a sacrifice? Unfortunately, I am not able to acquire incense or anything really specific that I wouldn't normally have in my home. Is it possible, at least, to evoke him and at least discuss what I could do for him in exchange, or do I need the sacrifice ready to go before I start?
>>
https://discordapp.com/channels/216659434871455744/216659434871455744

Come join the new /sum/ discord hub.
>>
>>18047293
that's not how discord works
You need an invite link.
>>
I'm not the anon who tried this originally, but here's an invite.
https://discord.gg/cmBs4 It's set to never expire, but this is my first time using discord, so I apologize if I got this wrong.
>>
>>18046602
Evoke or invoke and ask
I always invoke because of respect
Incense is used because the spirit can manipulate it easily, same with candles
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>18047504
Don't know if you're still here, but what's involved with Invocation? I did a quick search, and pretty much all I can find is "close your eyes and think about the demon and he shall appear." There has to be more than that.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.