[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chip-chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Cc6.png (316KB, 654x249px) Image search: [Google]
Cc6.png
316KB, 654x249px
New Chip-chan thread

What does this new sign say?

Do you anons think she will die, if left like this?

Her stream:
http://aassd.viewnetcam.com:50000/CgiStart?page=Single&Mode=Motion&Language=0
(you might need to refresh it a couple times)

Some information regarding her:
http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/about
(I know it's tumblr but it's run by somebody from /x/)

Please use google before asking questions
>>
She's just a crazy who had rich parents that died and left her money to live off.
>>
>>17998906

It's been what 10 years now? She's been doing the same shit for these 10 years and she seems like she's calmed down on the last years. She seems like she's stuck with this shit and accepted it. There will probably be some happening one day but I doubt any of us would see it.

Bottomline, she seems to pay her billscon time or someone does it for her but I doubt it, she has proven she can sustain herself for 10 years and unless she gets physically sick there is no reason for her to stop believing herself and live like that.
>>
>>17998928
Isn't there some sort of healthcare system in korea? She's clearly schizophrenic, someone's gotta do something
>>
>>17998930

If I remember correctly then there was this big thing about Chip-chan and mental patients in Korea, basically they treat them like lepers and don't give a shit so she's better off alone if she has her own money.
>>
>>17998928
What does the sign say though? It looks like it's written in blood.
>>
Damn that would suck. Having more than enough money to live comfortably off of without work, but being stuck in your mind with a terrible dehabilitating disease. I'd rather be a wage slave then deal with that shit.
>>
>>17998953
Are you retarded? You realize, that mankind invented red colored pens right?
>>
>>17998906
>will she die, of left like this?
Definitely. Either by a disease or her own habd. What was that shit about "uncontrollable pissing and shitting when standing up"? Does she have some condition?
>>
>>17998928
>It's been what 10 years now?
People have been aware of her stream since around 2007, but we don't know how long she has been streaming
>>
File: eb9.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eb9.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>17998953
I was going to call you stupid but someone else already did that for me, but here is a smug anime girl anyway.
>>
I'm watching this right now. Shes sitting down :O
>>
>>17999906 Yeah I see her too. She looked like she just had a nice scream .-.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 400x533px
>>17998953
>>
If anyone wonder her sign basically says "evil, too sleepy. I can't stand it anymore. 10-20 hours didn't just go without them making me pass out, after that poop and urine. A murder. I feel pain in my shoulders and back. I feel fevers throughout my body."
>>
>>17998906
Hi.
What is this?
>>
>>18000766
www.google.com
>>
>>18000697
prove it
>>
>>18001049
Of course! Your first lesson in Korean begins immediately!

No? Then fuck off
>>
File: 1470525265027.jpg (122KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1470525265027.jpg
122KB, 449x442px
>>17998906
So who believes her story about a police officer abducting her and planting a chip into her ankle? I believe she's DEFINITELY had run ins with the police, but I certainly don't think they have full control over her or even planted a chip like she describes her incident.

Also how does make a living? Welfare of some kind?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.