[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible alien encounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

So at about 1:45 this morning I heard splashing coming from my sister's inflatable pool, usually it's raccoons this time of year so I went to check it out I unlocked the door and what I saw was definitely not raccoons, now fully illuminated I saw creatures about two feet tall and covered in pitch black fur and their eyes reflected the light. They had no tails, Their faces were completely flat and had no visible mouth. There were two of them and when I turned on the bright light they stopped playing I n the water and we stared at each other for about two or three seconds before they ran away I immediately closed and locked the door I live in western Washington state if this helps any replies are welcome
>>
>>17998434
Large owls, perhaps? Their eyes reflect light, they have flat faces, have a very small tail. Sure your eyes weren't playing tricks on you in the dark, as they tend to?
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
OP here, they definitely had arms I it helps. I've been going over my knowledge of cryptids and and aliens and haven't really found anything helpful
>>
>>17998491
Aliens fucking around in a pool seems off to me. I would assume they where probably cryptids. Perhaps even young ones out playing, be careful they may have a larger parent in the area even.
>>
>>17998500
Aw geez, do you have any idea on what species they could have been?
>>
Also, would they or a parent be angry that I saw them?
>>
>>17998434

>pitch black fur

You don't usually hear about aliens with fur. What makes you so sure it was fur? Maybe it was some kind of clothing?
>>
>>17998507
To answer both your questions I don't know what they are but I will do some research. Also I was just guessing they could be young based on size and playful behavior. A parent would probably think you are endangering them because that's how animals think. I'll get back to you in a bit after some research.
>>
>>17998517
Thanks, the idea of a big one being mad at me makes me a little anxious but if I could know what they might be I might be able to get some sleep or ateast calm down a little
>>
>>17998525
Question? Did they have any form of wings and or did there arms have wings attached. They may be a young batsquatch or even the same species as the mothman. I can't find anything that comes as close as those two.
>>
>>17998541
No wings that I could see, I'll describe them as best as I can: about two ft tall, arms about the same length as their legs small head with the eyes being the only feature on them, their eyes glowed bright yellow from the light and they ducked and ran away still on two legs. They didn't make any noise whatsoever other than footsteps ant their splashing. I live in western Washington if location helps
>>
>>17998545
Odd I can't find anything that 100% fits that. Maybe you've stumbled across an undiscovered cryptid. That may be cool or scary depending on the type of person you are. For now I'd say ignore it as there's not much you can do. Maybe invest in an outdoors camera and see if you can catch them on tape.
>>
>>17998549
Thanks for your help, it both excites and terrifies me lol I'm going to ask some friends and neighbors to see if they've seen anything similar
>>
>>17998554
Sounds like a good idea. Definitely keep us updated as I myself am interested as well.
>>
>>17998510
When was the last time you heard of aliens wearing clothing?
>>
>>17998591

what? That's not unusual at all. Aliens having fur is something that you rarely hear about. I was wondering if maybe he saw a ufo around or saw them using some kind of technology that could only be extraterrestrial. I found it strange that he would immediately think they were aliens instead of just immediately assuming they were cryptids.
>>
>>17998902
I've never heard of fur either but I've never seen a depiction of a grey who wasn't nude. Except for a space suit sometimes but I don't really think that counts as clothing.
>>
>>17998965
>Except for a space suit sometimes but I don't really think that counts as clothing.

oh that's what I meant, I should have chosen my words more carefully.
>>
>>17998434
This is why you should be peeking out the window before you open the door and always keep your camera phone in a handy spot (like your hands). Pics or it didn't happen. Plus, it was probably a couple of duendes.
>>
>>17998545
gibbons fit your description, someone's pets (even though I think it's illegal to keep primates/monkeys as pets?) have run away or a zoo/animal sanctuary is missing them (even more unlikely but still possible)
>>
>>17998434
I hope you called 911 immediately, and told the dispatcher exactly what you saw! If not, I urgently recommend you do so NOW!
>>
>>17999447
seriously, here's a video of a gibbon walking. tell me if it looked at all similar

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LqPtVWrOjs4
>>
Sounds a lot like his guys story

https://youtu.be/xC-ihAdSP34
>>
>>18001816
What part of the video should I skip to, I'm interested to see if someone else might have seen these things
>>
>>18002565
Just watch the video - it's only like 8 minutes
>>
>>17998434
sounds like raccoons
>>
>>17999447
Yeah, even though it's unlikely to spot a monkey in Washington, I think it's still more unlikely to spot an alien.
>>
>>18001816
I fucking love PaulsEgo.
Amazing speaker.
>>
>>17998545

Naked Jawas.

Definitely naked Jawas.
>>
>>18003162
DP fan?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.