[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me scary story's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 30

File: Tellme.jpg (23KB, 370x463px) Image search: [Google]
Tellme.jpg
23KB, 370x463px
I want to hear creepy shit that you have experienced, Actual experience's, No bullshit Please
>>
>>17997881
this is your first time here and you're eking out the vibe to see what this board and it's apparent mooncalf denizens are like.

> what does "shady lady" mean, is it someone who you can't fathom, or freaks you out, or what?
>>
>>17997881
>stories*
>>
>>17997934
Thank you anon
>>17997931
If you mean on this board yep,
>>
>>17997940
what about you, what have you experienced?
sometimes people draw us in, or repel us,sometimes they do both at once, it's awkward to explain.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMLBptgfjVE
>>
When I was around 7-8, My grandma had died. Werid events started happening
People in our family started seeing things
At night, I would hear people talking, it'd creeped the fuck outta me. No way it could of parents because I would hear them snooring in the next room. We'd have this pc in the living room and one night i would hear the keys being pressed as if someone was typing it. No one was there always when i'd looked. I remember my cousin talking about constant knocking at the door at 2am, and how there always not be anybody there. That went on a couple of nights. Basically Alot of werid shit like that happened to nearly everyone in the family. I could ask some of them experiences about that time if you wanted some more.
>>
>>17998049
do you think it was her spirit, or another,triggered by it? did you have any cousins/siblings who were around 13 or so,puberty,adolescence? the energy is something that certain spirits latch onto, you see.
>>
>>17998073
My cousin was in elementary back then, so yup.
>>
>>17997881
Alrighty then OP.

>be me
>be in sixth or seventh grade
>late at night, probably 10 or 11 PM
>abouttodriftoff.jpg
>distinctly hear a man outside my room curiously say "hello?"
>half sleepily reply "hello?"
>realize what just happened
>wtfisthat.jpg
>fully awake now
>grab baseball bat
>patrol house looking for intruder
>find no trace of anyone
>nothing out of place
>check my parent's room
>both of them are asleep in bed
>go back to bed
>still don't know what it was to this day

Now here is the really creepy part:

>be me
>one month ago
>post this story on a different thread on /x/
>someone replies
>he had a similar thing happen to him when he was around the same age it happened to me.
>only difference was that what ever it was had called his name
>>
>>17998160
That's just one of the creepy things I have experienced in my current house too
>>
>>17997881
Well, this was my creepiest experience, but nothing was verifiable so it may have all been in my head. Even if it was real, I don't think it was what I actually thought was happening at the time. I don't know what happened, to be honest.

>be 14 years old
>a friend and I were getting really big into mystical religions, altered mental states, etc.
>is also the same time I start looking into aliens
>read something that put me under the impression that aliens are telepathic and beneficial
>I'm thinking that they wouldn't contact us in the open because we're such an aggressive species, that they'd probably need help from an actual human
>In a meditative trance before bed, trying to communicate with what I think are aliens
>Telling them I want to help them, they can use me to help them, I am open to communication with them and they can use me to help connect with human society, blah blah blah, genuinely trying to help with my stupidity
>Nothing happens, go to bed.
>Wake up, hear my name being spoken.
>Think I must have been dreaming for a second, but I hear it again.
>I can't place where the voice is coming from. I could hear it a couple more times, very gently and quietly, but it didn't seem to be coming from any direction. It definitely sounded like it was coming from outside my head, in the real world, but it seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere at once.
>Only other person home was my mother, and it definitely wasn't her voice.
>Kind of freaked out, didn't even remember the alien stuff as a possibility, thought it might be an intruder or a friend playing a prank or something.
>Look around, can't see anyone. Think about how strange that voice was, think I must have been still half asleep or something. Go back to bed.
>Hear dogs barking, wake up. Still the middle of the night. I am butt naked, running down the alleyway. Woke up in the middle of already running somehow.

Go home. Nothing happened since. Still freaky to remember.
>>
I've had few personal experiences Ill start with a more recent one.

>Go to take nap around 1:40 pm

>Fall asleep but wake up

>I feel warm all over and am in my old house

>Blink and Im in another house Ive never been to but its night time and raining

>Blink again and im in a different version of my bedroom

>looks barricaded with a hole in the wall

>Flip out call for my dad out of fear

>I just start switching around where i am for what feels like hours

>Jolt up and im in my room again

>Look at my phone and its only been 12 minutes

It may have been a dream but it didn't feel like a dream it felt real and i have vivid dreams it felt nothing like that.

Here is another short one.

>Out camping with family

>Go to bed in my tent

>Wake up on the outskirts of the camp site filled with fear

>Sprint back to my tent

>Glance at still burning campfire

>A group of people who looked robed around it

>They dont seem to notice me

>Get back into tent pass out as soon as i hit my air mattress

>Wake up thinking it was a weird dream

>Get spooked when later my sister complains about me rushing into the tent in the middle of the night

Still no idea what happened there put the memory still give me spooks.

One more short one

>Getting off bus with friend to go chill at his house

>Walk passed guy dressed in all black witha hoodie on

>He looks at me with the most perfect white smile ive ever seen

>We walk past him and look behind us and hes just gone

>We both proceed to see him looking at us all over the place for a month

>Once right near my house at 5 am

>We just kinda stop seeing him

>My friend refuses to believe it was paranormal

I have a few more smaller ones if anybody's interested nothing really interesting though.
>>
>>17998313
Thats pretty creepy
>>
>>17998293
Should also mention, that was about the time I started having a number of minor, but notable, health problems. Started regularly having sharp or throbbing pains in one of my feet. Got it checked out, and the doctor said it looked like I had a minor bone fracture that healed up wrong because I never had it treated... but I never had foot pains before this, and can't remember a time when I would have broken my foot. It would have had to have happened before this event, but I didn't feel pains in it until after. Migraines a lot after that event. Started having weird intestinal problems, develop IBS, have to change my diet just to function. I can focus super well in school, still getting really good grades, but I can't really seem to focus on anything else well and am having trouble in all other areas of life. A few other small, persistent problems develop, all very shortly after this event.

Late teens I notice a weird lump on the side of my chest. I don't get it checked out because I'm a stupid teen. In my early 20's, when I finally have a job with health insurance and I have a little more sense, I decide to go get it looked at. It's not one of those metallic pieces that some "alien abductees" seem to get. Doctors aren't quite sure what it is, just some little organic mass that seems to have grown in one of my sweat glands. Not cancerous, but they recommend a small surgery to remove it, just in case it grows and interferes with anything.

Get the surgery, and all my health problems disappear within the next few days.

I have no idea if that's related, but it just seems so coincidental that this all started right after that event, and then ended when the thing was removed. I'm in my early 30's now, and haven't had any recurrence of any of those health issues.
>>
>>17998315
Yeah I always blamed it on my mom's side of the family being very in tune with the paranormal. What bothers me more than the weird shit that happens to me is the huge gaps in memory I have in my childhood. There are these large chunks of time some of them as long as a full year I have no memory off. I always wonder what happened to cause these gaps and that alone gives me chills.
>>
>>17997881
i'll tell you a gruesome tale so frightening and nightmarish. It's about a man in his early twenties with everything going for him, or so he thought...

>turn 18
>get job at restaurant through friend who works there
>thought it would be shitty
>turns out to be really fun
>chilling with friends all day
>making that cheddar
>partying every weekend
>2 years go by
>feeling dead on the inside
>bored of life and sinking slowly into depression
>be mildly addicted to painkillers at this point to deal with the monotonous days
>restaurant switches owners
>everything fucking sucks ass
>hate working now
>hate the managers
>hate the co-workers
>cry myself to sleep because i have no real friends or social life anymore
>get fired
>finally happy
>doesn't last long
>tax time time comes up
>only get one T4 slip when i was supposed to get two of them but i didn't know it at the time
>get taxes did
>i was suposed to get a few hundred back
>fuck yeah! ima buy drugs
>comes back and tells me i actually owe 1500
>didn't have the other t4 slip for when the store changed owners
>nope.avi

this man was me, i got fucked over big time and there was nothing i could do about it. i still shudder when i think about it. it happened to me and it could happen to you!!! moral of the story is, don't be a retard like me, be on top of your tax returns or business of the like
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee

https://www.propheticministries.org/teachings/prophetic_messages/angels/angelic_possession.htm

http://christianity.about.com/od/glossary/g/speakingtongues.htm

OP, these are the things I've experienced which I've determined ontologically exist without a doubt.

http://catholic-resources.org/Bible/Prophecy.htm
>>
>>17998350
I call shilling on this post
>>
>>17998350
That's pretty scary anon.
>>
>>17998350
Uhhh thats not the kind of scary story im looking for, Its more of lesson learned. Boooo lame
>>
>>17998361
if you don't think working a shitty job is scary, wait til it happens to you....
>>
>>17998371
But its not spooky
>>
>>17998374
alright how about this one. it happened just a week ago

>practicing my bmx tricks outside
>manuals
>bunny hops
>180's
>getting that cardio in
>decide to do a few laps
>on my regular line, i bunny hop over this hole
>this time i pull off a supreme bunny hop and get magnificent air
>fucking flawless... except it's not
>crank breaks
>foot smashes into ground
>my head goes down towards handlebars
>save myself from crushing my teeth
>i stop and collect myself
>check my shit to see if i hurt anything
>thank the heavens that i am ok
>someone or something was looking out for me that day

i could have been seriously hurt. it was a close one lads, thanks to my quick wits i have my face intact and all my teeth. that was my latest near death experience
>>
>>17998398
Very scaryy....
>>
>>17998422
what's your spooky stories then?
like you ever see someone that you feel sort of uneasy around, and wonder if they're maybe a skinwalker?

2weeks ago was coming back from some gig that I was too late for in the tivoli, > walking down the street near dawn
> suddenly shit myself
> feeling of intense fear and a presence there.
> look around
> no-one, just a dog shambling by.
>it looks at me.
> start praying to the Goddess it was ....stand up on its hind legs and start changing (seriously, it was that sort of vibe)
> walk fast, turn, nothing.
> rising sun glints in bushes
> eyes,ah, just the dog
> eyes up about 6 foot off the ground.

dogsdontclimbtrees.avi
>>
>>17998422
alright lets get serious. this actually happened before the solstice this summer so a month agoish.

>stayed up late as usual
>finished playing league
>go to the kitchen to get some water
>as i am filling up my cup at the sink
>look out window
>i notice a light that looks out of place
>looks like it's above a small community about 15 km away or possibly in the mountains
>it looks like a orange or more yellow light
>shaped like a rectangle almost but the sides are slanted
>doesn't move, it was stationary and looked pretty massive
>trying to get a good look at it
>starts to fade reallllly slow
>disappears into nothing
>nope the fuck out
>i am like wide awake now
>see if it was just the sun poking through
>doesnt look like it will be out for another 30 minutes
>paranoia sets in
>watch tv to clear my mind
>not working
>finally try and sleep when i hear someone else wake up

i know i said 2 slightly spooky stories before this and this might not be the scariest story but i know what i saw. it actually happened. i am not saying it was aliens... but it was aliens. i wasn't a believer until that morning
>>
>>17998448
yeah a lot might not sound spooky but that sensation I got and seeing those eyes way up off the ground, not a person, unless someone grew a canid head.
doesn't sound terrifying just silly, but holy shit, nope.
there's some sort of scale that measures, I forget the name....
>>
Hypoglycaimec (however it's spelt) Fear Survey, from 1965 by someone called "Geer", they're still doing research into it, apparently.
>>
im sorry i suck at making greenstories

when i was 6, I was possesed by some evil spirit that wanted to literally end me, my skin turned all like a black and white old movie, my wounds would never heal and keep bleeding for months, my eye sight was fucked then someone in our family knew how to deal with stuff like this and he did whisper some creepy shit in my eara for the next few months and i started getting better, my skin is all good now except for the skin around my genetals, it is still black and white there. relative told my mom the spirit fell in love with my SKIN...and wanted to ruin my skin then absorb me from the inside..literally..no bullshit at all i just find it kind of hilarious to think of it now
>>
>>17998487
Are your genitals still odd looking? Not to sound like a creep just curious.
>>
>>17998487
good story nonetheless.
greentxts are easy if not boring to do, people expect them now.
a spooky story will creep one out regardless,né.
to do it,tho,it's easy.
each new line just put
>
write after it
> you see anon, easy.
>>
>>17998502
yep, i asked my relative about it some time ago because i really wanted my skin to be perfect and i was very insecure that some girl might ask me about it, the relative basically told me to fuck off, well not really but he told me "These things, they don't ever leave. But when they do, they leave a mark or damage you permanently." then he told me a story of some boy just like me who lost his eye...so i was like ok at least i didnt lose an eye
>>17998504
i see, thank you mate
>>
>>17998523
Intresting...
>>
>>17998523
> welcome ^^,
>>
Not supernatural but still :
>I was 18 living on my own
>bad neighborhood
>smoking cigarette from my window on the 4th floor, about 2 AM
>I hear a girl crying and being dragged by her hand by a man
>she's about 8
>she keeps yelling "DAAAAD... DAAAAAAD"
>it doesn't faze me, neighborhood was bad, plenty of people abused their kids
>the guy keeps pulling on her arm to follow him
>he is audibly very angry, yelling back at the girl to shut up
>they enter an apartment building almost parallel to mine
>as soon as they enter the building the girl starts screaming very loudly
>I still don't think anything of it
>2 days later I come home and police everywhere
>turns out the man wasn't her father, he raped and killed her
>the landlord got bothered by the smell and walked into her dismembered body
>>
>>17997881
here's one from my childhood OP

> be 4 or 5 year old
> lived in a less developed area of one of the asian country
> mid noon
> parents be working
> left home with maid
> I heard my name was called from upstairs
> sounds like my mom
> Thought "maybe ma's not at work"
> walked upstairs
> came in the empty room where I've my toys stored
> at the end of the room saw a giant big creatures (i've no idea what that was). look black and tall and maybe furry I can't recall very well
> ran my ass downstairs to my maid.

I used to see a lot when I was younger. THank God those days were over.
>>
>>17998523
I would ask you to post pictures of your junk but I'd assume that's something you wouldn't be comfortable doing.
>>
>>17998543
me again. another one from my childhood

> be 4 year old
> i remember very well cuz my sis was born
> went to the capital city where my mom's giving birth
> she only wants to give birth it in a good hospital in the capital
> hospital room is on high floor (i think more than 15th)
> some time in the evening (not too late)
> mom just gave birth
> in the hospital room where my mom's taken care of. with my dad
> dad's helping mom to use toilet
> was left alone in the room
> looked out the window
> there's another skyscraper across the building
> saw a big girl (I think, it's long haired) on white clothes at the top of the building
> standing and just staring across my building
> got scared as shit
> ran to the toilet to my dad

tough life.
>>
>>17998539

Why the fuck didn't you do anything?

Even if you thought he was her father you should have done something, you should have intervened.

You could have saved that little girl, man.
>>
>>17998313
I'm interested, anon
>>
File: 1460696982008.jpg (28KB, 362x380px) Image search: [Google]
1460696982008.jpg
28KB, 362x380px
>>17998350
>man in his twenties
>turn 18
Anon...please
>>
>>17998561
you would be picking a fight with half the people at wal mart if you called someone out for pulling a child around. I do it to my kids when they're being shit heads.
>>
>>17998398
Lol what an autist
>>
I've experienced a few things, growing up in an old house that was built before WW1 in a small coastal town in western Norway. There is quite some history to the house. The actual ones would be the 3 suicides that have taken place in the house post ww1, pre ww2 and post ww2 with them in respective order, first being shotgun to the head in the bathroom, second with shotgun to head in outdoor toilet in garden and third hanged herself in the basement.

Several times growing up i saw ghosts or angels of persons walking ahead of me for 2-3 seconds before vanishing. Being indoctrinated into christianty as a kid they weren't scary as i told my parents that i saw angels as they were white and wore capes. A bit creepy thinking about it now. I haven't seen these white people in my adult years.

The more scary experiences i've had are voices calling my name with me replying only to hear nothing more. The last voice calling to me happened just two days ago as i was resting on my bed after a hard day at work. Three times i've heard my mother's voice, one time my father and one time an unknown voice. All of them coming from down the stairs inside the house. I hear them clear as day and everytime i go check there is no one there and when i ask my parents about it they say they haven't called for me.

It's creepy because the voices are as real as it get and i've reploed naturally to the voices 5 times so far. Who the hell is calling for me? First started at around age 10, then around 13, roughly 16, around 20 and now 24. the first 4 happened at night and latest happened in daytime. Played like a fiddle every goddamn time and it's actually making me mad thinking about it.
>>
>>17998650
Well when I was little I would go over my grandmas and if you put my Grandpa's old cigarette box under the liftable floorboards in the attic you could here them being moved and the box being taken out. Always spooked me good as a kid. This grandma would also get fucked up on her sleep meds and talk about seeing weird shit. She was a wiccn as well and used to do rituals in a side room in the basement of her house. My mom always told me that was an evil room and not to go in it.
>>
>>17998757
very interesting anon. Although I will say Wiccans are forbidden from using black magic so I wouldn't be too worried. I come from a Vodun practicing family as well and I practice as well so we have stuff like that go on as well
>>
>>17998868
That's pretty cool to hear anon. My mom ended up being a bitch and walking out in me so maybe still going off what she said years later is dumb. I'm acually heading to my grandmas house today if you want pics of the basement room and attic once I get there.
>>
>Be 8
>mom and dad have night shift
>live next to a couple of house away from town
>all alone on third floor
>somewhat small window next to bed
>trying to sleep
>need a really bad piss
>run down to toilet
>come back to my room
>look out of window
>everyone at work or at sleep
>lights as bright as stadium lights hit my window
>ohshit.jpg
>can't see
>jump into bed at dark corner
>lights switch off as if never there
>get paranoia from every small sound
>don't sleep for entire night
>>
Was a teenager and ended up being quite stupid. Messed around in the dark stuff, until a point where it's toll on me was very apparent. Stopped it all and got as far away as possible, but it had it's effects on me. I can still feel them in the area. Was working at home, early morning around 2 the other day. Had to go to the bathroom and on my way I saw it standing there. Impossible to make out as it was so dark. But I could feel it. I had bonedeep goosebumps as I could feel how angry it was. It's not strong as it's not a very strong presence, but it's very angry. I don't know what it is. Sometimes I just think om nuts. But it stands outside my brothers room every night. I'm concerned and still planning on getting rid of it as it just ignores my requests to leave. Sor 4 bed engrish
>>
>>17998160
the really creepy part wasn't really creepy
>>
>>17998655
>turn 18
>two years later
>>
>>17998344
I have no memory of most of my childhood. Every time I try to remember anything later than a couple years ago it feels like a memory I fabricated and I see it in third person.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 517x768px
Be me a child, jus a youngen of about 6. live in outskirts of northern Minnesota town close to Canada (related)(on edge of upper red lake Indian res) live on sizable land plot with many old atv trails and old abandoned shacks youkno just old woods shits and the likes, but back to story be like 8 as stated, loved walking along trails just generally exploring and Havin fun times in nature as I was a loner as a kid with few friends but found relief in nature (no more tangents I promise) walking in part of woods I've never been in just generally fucking around shooting my red rider BB gun at trees and stuff, come along a pond with an old dilapidated shack close to pond edge, very hap decide to explore, nothing much in it just some assorted old junk and some deer antlers. Begin to feel very unnerved like I'm being watched from afar, start to notice whispers "floating" around I.e. Hear small voices but don't really understand them can't tell if English or not, start to gather my stuff and decide to start headin back as it was twilight anyways thought nothing really of the occurrences. as I leave the shack I notice some(thing)one across the pond, tall, light shinin on it but still very shadowy as if sucking in light, very matted fur(if it could be called that), long arms w/ hunched stature, dunno if facing me or not can't see any eyes but it's hunched in my direction steadily rising and fallin no sign of mouth either. Young me entranced by this being of sorts and feels no fear in it being there, the aforementioned whispers become easier to hear and more defined still unintelligible maybe different Lang. Dunno but feels like it's beckoning me to come towards it even though it hasn't moved at all besides its seemingly restless positioning like it wants to move but is waiting for something, anyways me at this point wants to go to it but I have a feeling in the back of my mind that I should just go home bcus it was getting late and parents would be worried
>>
So I start back treading in the direction I came still looking headlong at the being, moment I turn and start walking back I hear something in the water of the pond not splashing but like a rippling sound and I turn and see it coming forward not walking or physically moving but still coming forward I start to notice something a smell (unknown to me at the time but as of recent I have picked up hunting and i recognize the smell as the smell of a freshly gutted kill, the smell of open entrails, blood and hair) anyways I regain that unnerved feeling and I decide to start running back home I had not explored this part of my land before though and quickly became turned around as to where I was going and became weirdly tired and scared quickly so I crawled into a hillock made by an unturned tree and decided to wait out whatever it was that was following me and quickly fell asleep (stupid ik I was little forgive me) (related tangent)(oops) we have a neighbor a few houses down who I've never seen outside and only seen at town gatherings he is an older man who has no occupation or hobbies I know of but still lives comfortably, he is respected by my family and most of the town as a wise man who we mainly leave alone to do whatever he does in his small home bordering the Forrest that we own a sizable plot of and so does he (back to story) I wake up to the old man carrying me out of the Forrest hurriedly and deftly as there is much underbrush that would've probably tripped me and others up, it was also quite dark and only moonlight was available to see with, as we exit the Forrest and get to his house he brings me inside and asks me what the hell I was doing at that late an hour in the Forrest I tell him what I had seen and where I had been he said something under his breath in the same way the being had spoken, he tells me to never go to that part of the Forrest alone ever again
>>
He than proceeded to burn something and than gave me an arrowhead and a small pouch of ground up herbs or something i don't really remember he than said something to me in a Lang. I do not know or recognize than tells me to never speak of my encounter again to anyone tells me something of evil men who wish to harm and that I should be safe from the one I met bcus of what he gave me and did to me said that I was extremely lucky he found me and that if something else of the like happens to tell him immediately, he brought me home and told my parents he found me asleep in the woods my parents were very happy as they had been worried bcus I'm usually home at or around sun down they scolded me for being in the woods after dark and that night i had dreams of running through the Forrest for ever with no end as something idk chases me hurriedly with the same smells and feelings of the early portion of the day the dream was so vivid I still remember it this day and it gives me chills to remember this encounter I have recently moved away from my childhood home and Forrest I feel safe enough to speak of this encounter to others as the old man was very stern on this portion of his lecture and I have read likewise experiences on here so I felt like I wanted to share
>>
>>17997881
Woah guys this got a ton of replies when I was gone, was pretty dead last night
>>
>>17999913
Anyone still here
>>
>>17999933
.hmm
>>
>>17999968
some of us are just back on after whatever we do all day
>>
>>17800000
>>
>>18000000
Hm
>>
>Be me and my family, still living where this had happened
>Small, one story house
>Randomly one day we begin to smell this awful smell, but only in one spot
>in the doorway between the kitchen and living room
>smell would last for 2-4 days and then suddenly dissappear
>checked the basement, under the floor, the attic. nothing. no thing that could create this smell. we checked when the smell was there and when it wasn't there
>no amount of cleaning could rid this spot of that smell
>time passes on and the smell would appear randomly, we just ignore it since we can't figure out what to do
>one night, sis and I are in her room, dad is on the porch and mom is in the living room
>hear the scariest, loudest growl ever coming from exactly that spot
>weird because everyone in the house knew exactly where the noise resonated from
>check everywhere, no signs of animals or people to make this noise
>smell has never happened since
>>
File: hide&seek.gif (4MB, 422x237px) Image search: [Google]
hide&seek.gif
4MB, 422x237px
>>17998350
>>
Where u live, OP ?
>>
>>18000389
This country on west coast
>>
>>17997881
>Be maybe 10-11
>My dad is sleeping in the bed with me because his back is fucked up and the asshole just preferred my bed
>Still wide awake at like 12:00, can't fucking sleep
>We live in a middle class white suburb next to a golf course filled coyotes and shit. Also the occasional mountain lion
>Coyote's are especially riled up tonight, they're yipping and attacking shit literally everywhere
>Think literally nothing of it until they're in our yard, this is unusual
>Bed's headboard is right on window, and I can hear coyotes right outside the window yipping and fucking around
>Turn to my dad like how the fuck is this nigga still awake
>Start hearing them claw at window RIGHT behind my head and howling
>........wyd
>Sit there and take it like a little bitch
>30 minutes go by of straight clawing of my window
>Suddenly hear gun shots in the woods
>Just weird unsettling intervals of shots from the same shotgun. There would be like 15 shots in a row, a long ass pause, then another shot all the while still hearing the coyotes all over the place doing coyote shit
>Wtf levels are rising a lot at this point
>Not entirely scared just confused
>At the peak of my curiosity out of fucking no where I hear the loudest, most blood curdling fucking scream of terror I have ever heard
>It was so loud I knew exactly where it came from
>Full fucking panic mode
>I dart out of this fucking bed into my mom's bedroom to see if she was okay and she says didn't hear shit
>Nobody did
>What the fuck happened
>>
>>17998656
>the girl starts screaming very loudly
I think anon noticed the way she was screaming. He's just denying it now
>>
>>17998539
that sucks anon. Do you ever feel bad that you didn't do anything to help?
>>
>>17998160

this happened to me, but I realized it was an auditory hallucination
>>
>>17998539
>2 day corpse smell
>>
>>17997881
>be me
>on date at a beach south of LAX airport.
>night time
>notice the flight patterns of departing planes heading south
>one close to shore and one further out
>see strange 3rd object;smaller than planes
>not exactly moving like a helicopter or have it's noise and lights.
>try to pass it off as normal
>it starts darting somewhere between the flight paths
>to agile and turning too quick for anything I've seen
>it floats down near the water and searches before disappearing into the water far from the shore.

I'm thinking that our west coast might have caves underwater since western facing coasts usually have a harsh drop-point. I've also heard of another similar object going into the water near Palos Verdes; a rocky cliff-side area
>>
>>17997881
I occasionally see figures in my house at night.
When I notice them they're always at one of the thresholds of the room I'm in, walking out as I turn to see them.
They seem almost two dimensional, and they're dull brown colors most of the time, though I've seen a black one and a white one before.

I'm probably just hallucinating from the dark and a chronic lack of sleep.
>>
>>17997881

Riding bmx bike on streets
Have been for past 2 years
going down one street, about to go on another which is major uphill, planning to go downhill for high speed fun
Right before I turn on it, an old Dodge work truck passes me
I see his face through the window looking at me
He looked angry for some reason
I turn on the street, get up hill and start going downhill
I see him turn on street, he must have turned around
His bed, which was full of gravel, was now open
Right before I pass him going downhill with him going uphill, he accelerates, spilling some gravel on road
As he does this he turns towards me trying to his me
I swerve, hit gravel, and fall going full speed
Bad road rash on my right side
As I get up I look right and he drove off
Had to walk over a mile to get home

After about a week of healing and fixing my bike, I go biking again
On the second day, I see a red 2006 ish Ford F150 with the same guy stopped on the other side of the road
This road is flat so I had to pedal past him
He looked mad again
After I pass him I keep going and turn around at my usual turn around place
He wasn't parked where he was before, but I had a feeling he was still there
It was a busy road and I see cars going in the same direction as mine swerving a bit while passing a certain driveway
When I get to that spot, the truck pulls out and heads towards me
There was still some distance so I turned around and start going as fast as I can
When I turn around, the truck is gone
I waited until I saw a car I see on the road often, hopefully a driver I knew
I saw my neighbor
I wave him over and explain situation
I ride next to his car, on the left side, and since it was an SUV with tinted windows, I just sat down while passing the red Ford so they won't notice, and they didn't.
I made it home, thanked neighbor, and keep riding every day
Have never seen that guy again

I have no idea what he wanted, can't be kidnap, why would he drive away 1st time?
>>
>get awoken in the middle of the night
>look around tis my room except checkerboard without texture
>go under covers
>feel kitty paws tapping me lightly
>realize that it feels like a big person with baby hands
>feels uneay, refuses to open eyes
>starts attacking me , choking me
>cant breathe or move
>it stops
>starts crying, cats werent in room
>realize house is haunted and i need a job
>need to be smart to get a job
>need to prove to everyone im smart by telling them im an athiest
>it works, gets a job
>trying to move out
>>
File: True horror.png (5KB, 590x62px) Image search: [Google]
True horror.png
5KB, 590x62px
>>17997881
>>
>>17997881
Please. For the love of God learn how to pluralize words. You start threads all the time and every single time you just throw an apostrophe and an s on the end of the word. No apostrophes necessary to pluralize. I will literally give you money to pluralize correctly.
>>
File: f649620cce900d954c222293d32446a3.jpg (553KB, 1080x1551px) Image search: [Google]
f649620cce900d954c222293d32446a3.jpg
553KB, 1080x1551px
>>17998321
Strange
>>
>>17997881
Not a fictional story but Watch This.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoY4IFW1lI
>>
>>17998350
>>making that cheddar

nice try schlomo. nobody says that anymore. go shill your "pay taxes on time" government bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>17998160
this: >>18002064

It happens to me a lot, as I drift into sleep or wake up, I would hear someone yelling my name.

It's just a hallucination.
>>
>be me
>in small village
>heading for a shop
>lots of people trying to get in
>one young woman, blond hair, back turned is climbing on a chair out front
>looks like she's going to fall
>rush up, she looks down and it's this girl i've loved since high school
>about to tard out and run away, feeling like a school kid all over again
>she recognizes me, reaches down for me
>she climbs down and i'm holding her still to keep her from falling
>i start to say something and she leans in and kisses me
>kiss seems forever. i'm overwhelmed
>says to never leave her again
>we get down all the way from the chair
>walk hand in hand down hill away from shops
>she turns to me and we kiss again
>she starts getting pulled away from me
>try to hold her hand and she slips away
>i wake up
>that fullness in my heart switches off

not necessarily scary, but i'm terrified of waking up now
>>
>>18002977
fuck reality
>>
>>18002977
This is by far one of the worst feelings produced by the human body. It's like a sudden emptiness and on top of all you experience it all alone in a dark room.
>>
>>18003010
>>18003164

thanks... it was pretty horrible
>>
>>17998160

Pretty common. Happened to me to. Its related to sleep paralysis. Not really creepy.
>>
I have a few stories, some recent, some from longer ago. I'll start with this one though.

>be me, about 1 year ago (age 20)
>having dream but not knowing I'm dreaming
>wake up in my dream
>sort of thinking I woke up for real but something's off
>felt like everything was too dark, low lighting
>go for a walk through my house
>relatively casual and undeterred by fear despite odd feeling
>walk past bathroom down the hall from my bedroom
>catch something out of the corner of my eye
>it looked like a small creature, about 2ft tall
>it was hiding behind the side of my toilet watching me
>all black, glossy skin texture, couldn't see it's eyes
>feel shivers as i keep walking, processing what I saw
>thoughts come on slowly, but in recollection i must've been thinking rapidly by how short the distance was that I walked in my dream
>"that creature, it seems so familiar"
>"i've never seen it but I feel like it's been there"
>"it's probably been watching me for awhile"
>"i'm not supposed to be able to see it"
>feel this terrifying primal fear
>like an animal who saw an apex predator and knows they could eat them and can't fight against it
>as I start to process these thoughts my body starts feeling tinges of numbed electricity
>worst feeling is in my head though
>i feel this weird 'twisting' feeling
>like all I can see/think/feel is my psyche or entire being twisting in on itself
>everything getting fuzzy/darker/pixelated with the twisting sensation
>now at the opposite end of my house, turn around to look back the way i came to see if anything's behind me
>last thoughts are feelings of terror that the creature has been reading my thoughts and know that i saw it
>everything turns black/fuzzy as I go to turn around
>wake up in my bed in a deep sweat

It's always a pretty terrifying story to tell. Seeing that creature in my dream -- something so foreign and unknown -- and being so afraid I couldn't turn back and look, it's probably the most intense 'fear' I've ever felt.
>>
>>17998889
dooo iiiiit
>>
>>17998049
gave me chills
>>
>>17998398
explain to me why you're posting this on a paranormal board..
fucking underage b&
>>
Had a near death experience while swimming. Collided with a friend playing shark and minnow, fell underwater and somehow made it out and have a severe injury to my eye from it. it keeps me from being in sports now however I do have a bike to ride and I'll be getting back on it in not long from now.
>>
>>17998550
PPFFFFFFFFFFFCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>17998994
tl;dr
>>
File: 1469321454418.jpg (104KB, 734x669px) Image search: [Google]
1469321454418.jpg
104KB, 734x669px
when I was around 9 I had bifold closet doors, I was always terrified to sleep alone / would always sleep with my brother.
dad gets me to sleep alone one night, so I'm laying there terrified, sweating, watched too many chucky the killer doll movies when I was younger, had a lot of free range to do what I wanted
anyways, laying there in bed, 10pm absolutely terrified, it was dead silent..the dead silent spooky creepy type..
then boom, both bifold doors slam open
screech for dad, he could've beaten usain bolt in a race downstairs to me
tell him what happened, was allowed to sleep with brother that night
24 now, think back like holy shit.. that's spooky
>>
>>18003646
god this board is fucking retarded
>>
>be like 18
>couple of minutes after going to bed
>thinking random stuff, fully awake and aware
>suddenly, sheet over me gets tugged HARD from one side of the bed
>in shock, and scared as fuck, try to find a rational explanation
>find no explanation
>pray until fell asleep

Looking back I dont know why or how the fuck I stayed in that room.
>>
File: animu face.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
animu face.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>17997881
There are niggers living in your country.
Killing them is agaisnt the law.
>>
File: 10406844444444.jpg (158KB, 1920x905px) Image search: [Google]
10406844444444.jpg
158KB, 1920x905px
>in middle school
>there was this church stair set we'd always skateboard at
>several friends always talked about how it was haunted
>even ones who didn't believe in any of that stuff claimed they saw an all white lady
>through the glass doors and her feet were missing and it looked like she was floating
>one night me and my friends are skating there.
>we are standing by the glass doors taking turns doing the stairs.
>hear a BANG BANG BANG right behind me
>see a very old extremely pale lady in a white dress banging on the other side of the door
>just a few inches from me
>We all freak out and take the fuck off skating a fast as possible across the parking lot
>friend busts his ass at the end up the parking lot
>his body rolls across the street
>we help him up then continue skating back to our block.

Looking back it was just an old lady but creepy as fuck at the time.
>>
>>17998946
what did you do?
how did you messed around?
>>
>>18001164
nice
>>
>>18003919
>Only a few hundred niggers living in my country
>Can still find them selling dope and other drugs

HOW?! what sorcery is this?!
>>
>>18003442
damn. this one is really good
>>
I've got one. This really happened to me.

>Live on the third floor of a apartment building.
>Hear annoying scratching sounds coming from the wall behind my bed at night.
>Nobody lived in the apartment room that is linked to my bedroom, so have no idea where its coming from.
>Start hearing it almost every night.
>One night, instead of the scratching, I hear a loud crash sound come from the hallway outside my room.
>I look through the door hole to try and see anything, and see that a square piece of ceiling had fallen from inside the hallway.
>Open door to check it out, and honest to god, there was a raccoon jumping up and down at the end of the hallway scratching at the emergency exit.
>I shut the exit door to the hallway, go back to my room, and call the night monitor to tell them.
>They don't believe me at all. Swear up and down that its true.
>They see it for themselves and call animal control to pick it up.
>They do so, and explain that there's a crawlspace above my floor, and one of them somehow found its way up there. They go up the crawl space and find nothing else. So they block it off so nothing from the outside can get in there again.
>Think I can finally rest easy.
>That night, hear the scratching again coming from the same place.
>Start to get pissed, but the scratching stops.
>Suddenly hear a fucking loud roar come from the wall, which sounded exactly like a grizzly bears roar or something.

I still hear it, but it only happens once every two weeks at night. I got ceiling bears, who do I call?
>>
>>17998313

The first two sound like pretty standard one/lucid dreams.
>>
>>17998321
Get any pics?
>>
>>18004902
Ghostbusters obviously
>>
>>17997881
Hillary Clinton is running for president.
>>
>>18002113
I've witnessed something similar, lights silently moving laterally above the water before slowly descending beneath its surface, but it was on the east coast (Georgia) so there were no cliffs or anything.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Ok /x/ this is my second time telling this hope i can remember full story, it's been a while now,

>Be 14
>Have the flu
>Laying in bed deeply sick (Sickest i'v ever been)
>It's like 6 in the morning
>Hear bump coming from sisters room
>Le ignore
>Hear bumping and rattling again
>Le IGNORING
>Finally the noise stops
>Close my eyes
>Smell something bad, like rotten horrible
>Open eyes
>Call out to mom
>No one replies
>Ok.. so i call out to my sister)
>No one
>What the fug man
>Roll my self out of bed
>Walk like zombie to living room
>See mom and sister sitting on the couch
>Ask them why they couldn't hear me
>They don't turn there heads
>HEY HELLO? i sorta yell quietly
>There heads start to shake
>defukman.gif
>Light blow up and i fucking freak out
>Hear someone saying
>HELP HIM, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HIM!!
>I wake up
>Omg that shit was just a dream..
>But holy shit it felt so real

so yea.. no sure if it's paranormal but it sure was freaky..
>>
File: 1468173033166.jpg (29KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1468173033166.jpg
29KB, 500x373px
>>18006339
>Le ignore
>Le ignore
>What the fug man
>defukman.gif
>Omg that shit was just a dream..
>But holy shit it felt so real
>pepe
Underage b& pls
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
Jesus Christ and His Father have shown me things which are beyond comprehension.
>>
>>17999003
This story is fucked up. Creepy shit man.
I recognize the elements of a skinwalker (or whatever) story but never with this arrowhead and herbs bit. I wonder what the man meant by "men wanting to do harm. "
>>
I've got a few

>up at camp
>it's one of the many ponds off of Lake Ontario
>have a younger brother and a bunch of boy cousins, all of us are within 3 years of each other
>up at camp for a family reunion
>have two campsites "up above" which was two blocks back from the water and "down below" which was on the shore
>there's dense woods up above
>all the grown ups are down below
>me and cousins decide to go fart around in the woods
>a big trail cuts through the woods out to the main road and half way up it we notice, for the first time, another, smaller, much harder to notice trail
>take the path less chosen
>come to a small clearing sort of, notice that there's boxes of ceramic plates everywhere
>naturally we start whipping and tossing them at the nearest trees
>we get bored and keep exploring
>see an old rotted out car just up ahead
>then another as we get closer, and another and another, all clearly haven't moved in decades and are full of leaves and overgrown and shit
>in short order we see an old dilapidated house in front of us, these old cars are in it's backyard
>at first we're all quiet and still, no ones moving or talking, we're just waiting to see
>one of my younger cousins goes to look under one of the cars and he claims he sees an old "lumpy" tarp, in that it looked like it was wrapped around something
>we look under the other cars and all of them had lumpy rolled up tarps under them
>I go in for a closer look
>I'm half under the car and right when I touch the tarp and give it a shove, feeling something very heavy wrapped within, I can hear my older cousin, who had 3 months on me, inhale sharply and swear under his breath
>he whispers my name and I jump up and see that he is staring at the window next to the back door of the house
>only me and him see it, my brother nor the rest of our cousins heard him so they're fucking about checking out the cars
>there in the darkness of the windows we could see a pair of eyes and the silhouette of a face

cont.
>>
>>18006814
>the two of us are staring right at whatever it was, barely ten feet away from us, separated by a pain of glass
>the eyes blink and the face goes away
>we both blurt out "OH FUCK" in unison and take off running
>my brother and the rest of our cousins fall in line
>we sprinted the entire way back to camp
>big and tall as I was for my age, I moved as fast as my slightly older cousin, who was much smaller and agile from growing up kicking a soccer ball around all the time
>the whole quarter mile back to down below we ran like the wind
>no one thought anything of us arriving suddenly and out of breathe, must have been some game
>later that night
>its mostly just us around the camp fire
>its really late
>start telling ghost stories
>we nearly scare the proverbial shit out of our younger brothers and cousins, because it wasn't until then that they finally thought to ask us why we started running
>they tell us that before we had started to run they had half dragged one of the tarps out from under the car and had almost unrolled it when a powerful stink came over them and a dark sludge started to seep out of it

In the years following we never saw that house again. There was roughly a half mile stand between the last access road and the main road, where the woods was that we were exploring. Every time we went down that main road I could never see that big old abandoned house and had never seen it before either. Three years back someone had most of that land directly behind "up above" clear cut and we as it was happening that summer we still saw no sign at all of that old house or any of the cars in the back.
>>
>>17997881
I had sex with my calf sisters cousin and got a pimple a my dick a week after.
don't know if it's from the unprotected sex or constantly masturbating with Vaseline mixed with cocaine.
>>
>>18002431
>I will literally give you money to pluralize correctly.
Thank's!
>>
Well here's a recent event that happened
>be me laying in bed watching YouTube on my phone
>Siri activates and picks up "hey Siri look doing"
> then I felt something touch my foot
> about 5 minutes later I started sweating and shaking
> I made my way to my moms room and then I passed out
> she took me to the car to drive me to the hospital and as soon as we left the house I was perfectly fine

Lots of weird things happen to me
>>
Happened to me last year.

>be me
>be in middle of nowhere
>having me an explore
>see thick wall of bushes in front of me
>go to check out what's in that direction
>can't see through bushes so start moving them with my walking stick
>smack the first set of leaves
>something on the other side, like right on the other side, jumps
>breaks a bunch if twigs, some thick ass twigs from the sound of it
>no other noise, no breathing
>fucking freeze
>walk backwards without taking my eyes off the bushes
>walk like 500 feet in reverse without averting my gaze
>clear a hill and fucking book it home

Made it back in like 20 minutes, usually takes me twice that to get home from that far out. Haven't been anywhere near there since.
>>
>Used to live in Florida in 08
> Shit you not the house was most haunted as fucking shit
> I actually saw the those things twice and I knew for a fact they where intelligent
>First sighting was way back when I moved in a few months ago
> Kinda uneasy about the whole place but I was ignorant as fuck back then so it barely ever hit me
> On night wake up around midnight have to pee really badly I slept in the same room as my younger Bi
> Had to piss real bad
> Decide to get up and go to the bathroom which is the next room
> Open the Door
>Hallways pitch fucking dark except for the two fucking glowing eyeballs my memory hazy and I didn't get a good look but I knew what I saw with a basic humanism outline literally slam the motherfucking door as fast I I could with a full fucking bladder pissed myself and tried to go back to sleep.
>>
File: 2.jpg (168KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
168KB, 422x422px
>>18006358

I can post some scary reddit stuff about how women got creeped out by guy in bus looking at her. and then some more cool memes
>>
We'll here is my terrifying encounter with sleep paralysis.

>be me
>be 17 years old
>fall asleep
>wake up in a different room of our house in a walking position
>looking at a book shelf and light is off
>can't move
>get freaked out
>hear my mom ask "anon, what are you doing?"
>try to say "help"
>I can't even move my mouth
>really freaking out now
>wake up in my bed
>try to move
>can't
>starting to freak out again
>suddenly remember my dad's trick for getting out of nightmares
>close my eyes really tight
>open them again
>still in bed
>try to move my leg
>it does move this time
>completely relieved
>thanks dad
>>
>>18007520
I will also add that for several nights before that, I was not getting any sleep.
>>
Going to write out some OC here that's been happening over the last few nights

tl;dr I think there's a skin walker in the woods outside my house

>live in upstate NY, very rural
>lots of woods/animals
>be a night owl, stay up until 5 am or so often
>always posted up in a chair by the open window
>live in a quiet area at the base of a mountain, very little traffic/noise at night

Night 1
>About 4 nights ago, hear rustling outside
>we have a black bear that rummages through our garbage, so I assume it's him
>grab some pots to take outside and bang to scare him away, don't feel like cleaning up scattered garbage in the a.m.
>go outside with flashlight on, pots at the ready
>notice a slightly foul smell, assume it's garbage from the dumpster, the dumpster is pretty foul-smelling
>shine light towards dumpster, no sign of bear or any mess from garbage
>"I guess it wasn't the bear after all"
>yet the smell still lingers, it's like a sickly sweet, rotting smell. Anyone who's stood near a dumpster full of rotting food on a hot day knows what I mean.
>start to get spooped so I speed walk back inside

Night 2
>It's about 3 am, I'm listening to a podcast when I start to hear noises outside again
>mute podcast, listen very closely
>only sound is the sound of crickets and the slight "thump thump" of what sounds like something bumping into the dumpster/fucking around the the big heavy plastic lid
>turn off all interior lights so that I can see outside better and see if the bear is back
>eyes take a second to adjust, and then I see what looks like a tall figure standing next to the dumpster, seemingly leaning on it.
>"OH SHIT he's back"
>we've seen the bear on his hind legs before and he's at least 6 feet tall, so I assume it's the bear
>I grab my cell phone to use the flashlight to get a better look
>turn on flashlight and shine it outside
>suddenly realize this bear might not be a fucking bear
>the "bear" turns towards the source of the light instantly

continued
>>
>>18007554
continued

>I've seen the bear many times over the past year or so, and have come to recognize his features. He's tall, wide, shaggy with fur and extra skin and is constantly grunting and huffing as he moves around.
>whatever I'm looking at . . . is not a fucking bear.
>the thing I'm looking at is at least 6+ feet tall, but unnervingly skinny, like "too skinny to be a homeless guy/functioning human" skinny.
>the eyes are huge; they're catching the light and reflecting it back at me, yet they look like giant, empty blackholes
>there's just enough light that I can see his outline clearly and some slight features, but just dark enough that I can't get a real clear look at him so I can't pin down wtf I'm looking at
>begin to notice a pretty rank smell through the air again, thought it was a skunk but it was too rancid, smelled more like a rotting animal
>I'm staring at this thing, jaw practically on the windowsill as I try to rationalize what it could be, when my head bumps the open window above me.
>it's an old window, it rattles and makes a lot of noise, and as soon as I hit it, the creature outside turned and ran off into the woods across the street with the most unsettling gait I'd ever seen
>the thing basically waddled away with its arm at its side, as if it wasn't able to bend its elbows or knees. It's limbs were rigid as it ran across the street at a freakish pace.
>nope the fuck out and nearly shit myself, jump up and run to the front door to check that it's locked and close all the curtains.
>I'm not an operator, I don't have any guns so I grab the aluminum baseball bat from under my bed, along with the biggest knife I own, and sit in front of the window again to see if I can spot this thing
>I sit with my chin on the windowsill, staring out into the woods abut 40 feet from my window, for 30 minutes but he never comes back.
>the smell faded about 10 minutes after he ran off, and I checked outside around the house the next day, no roadkill

continued
>>
>>18007573

Night 3
>smoking a little weed and playing some vidya under the same conditions: quiet night, windows open, keeping an ear out for anything weird
>probably around 2:30 am when I notice that fucking smell again
>accepting at this point that the smell is associated with something living, not a dead animal, because it keeps coming and going
>basically preparing myself at this point for some weird shit
>check out the window periodically, don't see/hear anything weird
>about 30 minutes or so go by with the smell getting progressively stronger
>I pause my game for a second and am typing on my laptop when I hear a sound that has literally haunted me from the moment I heard it
>I hear a weird snapping sound, like a branch breaking under a person's weight, and then a blood-curdling scream
>I basically melt into my fucking chair, wide eyed
>the shriek doesn't end, but rather gets louder and more frantic.
>my first thought is "feral cat fight" as we have a lot of them around, but this is clearly only one animal screaming
>what I'm hearing basically sounds like a small mammal being slowly eaten alive, most likely a cat based on the shrillness of the shrieking.
>I turn off all the lights, get onto my knees and stick my head out the window
>The moon is full and it's rather bright but I can't see a thing, whatever is happening is very close but out of my field of vision
>this terrible shrieking continues for a solid 60-90 seconds
>idk what it is but at this point I feel like I'm listening to something be tortured to death and I just want it to end for both our sakes
>it finally ends abruptly
>I hold my breath and listen carefully for another sound, any sign of wtf was going on out there
>there's a few moments of silence, and then I hear it
>the silence was broken by what sounded like a loud, wheezing exhale followed by a maniacal-yet-unnatural laugh.

continued
>>
>>18007589
Am spooped anon please continue
>>
>>18007589
>something outside is bellowing out this weird cackle that almost sounds like a hyena's laugh, but as if it was a person doing an impression of one
>on top of all that, it just sounds . . . robotic, forced, like it was being read off of a sheet of paper or something ("Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh")
>I'm sweating fucking bullets at this point without even realizing it, I'm in my living room looking out but I feel so unsafe in that moment, there's nothing but a screen and 40 feet separating me from whatever is out there
>the cackling stops and I stay as still as possible for what feels like forever, waiting for another noise
>no noise comes
>just as I'm considering getting up and trying to pretend like that shit didn't just happen, I FUCKING SEE IT
>I notice some movement behind my car
>I see what looks like the top of someone's head poking over the top (it's an SUV so whoever it is human male height)
>I squint to make out the details but can't, so I grab my flashlight and shine it outwards again
>as the light hits the car, I see what looks like the most inhuman human I've ever seen in person
>he's partially behind the car, but I plainly seem to be looking at a 6+ foot tall man with shoulder-length hair who is impossibly gangly, his arms are nearly to his fucking knees
>he's leaning out from behind the car as if he's peeking around it at me, but then I notice that it's the back of his head I'm looking at, as if he's got eyes in the back of his fucking head or something
>I'm scared to goddamn death
>Hoping to god it's just a homeless guy or something (we're way too rural for random homeless guys to be wandering onto our property) I yell out "Hey, what the fuck are you doing on my property?!" in my best NYC accent to try and scare him off
>This guy/thing suddenly started marking around like he was laughing uncontrollably, but there wasn't sound at first.
>after a few seconds, he starts letting out that weird, mechanical cackle from before

continued
>>
>>18007604
"marking around" should be "jerking around," it's 4 am + auto correct etc etc

>He keeps cackling and I can only pull myself together enough to yell "Hey!" at him again to try and get his attention
>He stops laughing and screams "Hey!" in a seriously loud voice, like he was screaming full volume and at this point, now that it's talking, I'm more scared than I've ever been in my life.
>I try to bluff and yell out "I've got a gun!" to scare him off, which quiets him but doesn't make him leave.
>every piece of me is screaming "This is not right, something is off about this, ABORT ABORT" but the rational part of me is saying "it's probably just a homeless guy, and he's fucking with your car"
>decide to put my war face on and go confront him (from a distance) and chase him off
>grab baseball bat, go outside and walk toward driveway
>I only took my eye off him for a second but in that time, he moved about 30 feet from the car to the end of the driveway, catching me off guard
>he's standing completely still about 50 feet away, facing away from me, staring at the pavement, when suddenly that fucking shrieking starts again and it's clearly coming from him.
>holy fuck, few times in my life have I felt the adrenaline of a true "fight or flight" situation, and this topped all of those easily
>I do what I'd do to scare a bear off and just start smashing the aluminum bat on the pavement, making a super loud and unpleasant noise, all the while backing towards my front door
>this pains me to even fucking write down, but this guy fucking turned around to face me, still shrieking, and then sprinted off into the woods BACKWARDS. FUCKING BACKWARDS.
>That was all it took to sap my last bit of bravery; I sprinted inside, slammed and locked the door, waking up my gf in the process and scaring her half to death. I sat on the floor, shaking like a fucking leaf and, from what my gf said, white as a sheet and sweating profusely.

continued
>>
holy shit that is terrifying !!!
i'm really sorry that happened to you
>>
>>18007624
i kinda hoped your story didnt end there!! have you encountered it again? and im sorry i have no idea how your area is like but do you have neighbors? it must be horrific to see something like that in the middle of no where
>>
>>18007624

>My gf told me that she had woken up to the shrieking and basically sat in bed too petrified to move. She called out to me but I was already outside at that point so I never heard her.
>A minute later, my cell phone rang (mind you it's about 3:30 am) and it was my landlords who live upstairs. They asked me if I knew what the fuck was happening, because they heard what sounded like an animal being killed, a ton of shrieking, and then me screaming and smashing a baseball bat around.
>Not wanting to sound like a paranoid schizophrenic, I told them what happened without saying exactly what I say, just that I thought I heard the bear
>the one landlord, Steve, says "the bear's been coming back around the past few weeks, but there's something else too. I woke up the other night and saw some tall, slender shadow moving around between the cars. I thought it was someone trying to break in so I beamed my floodlight down on him and this fucking guy bolted off into the thickest part of the woods back there."
>I can't explain to you how relieved I was to have someone else say they saw the same thing, so I told him everything that happened and he believed every word.
>Needless to say, I never went back to sleep that night, and I've been extra careful to lock every entrance to our house every night since.

continued
>>
>>17997881
I'm so creeped out that I didn't read even one single post her, except for OP's post.
I'm terrified to klick on posts in this thread.
And that picture in OP's thread scares the shit out of me,
uggggg

I'm out of here, uggggg
>>
>>18007624

The next day, I went outside towards where I first heard the shrieking, on the other side of our shed. I found a feral cat that looked like it had been eaten alive, stomach first. The thing was petrified with its legs out and its eyes and mouth wide open.

This happened two nights ago, and I haven't seen the thing since, but I did catch a whiff of that terrible smell again last night.

I pride myself on being a rational person. I believe what I see, and even if I see it, I question and debunk the shit out of it all I can. I'm having a hard time doing that here.

I grew up in this area, I'm used to wild animals being in my back yard. I've seen all manner of animal, big and small, and I'm confident that what I saw was no animal. Its physical size and movements disprove a bear, and there aren't any other mammals that big around here that it could be. The cackling was definitely not from any coyote or other wild dog (which is the only thing I could think of that could produce a noise like that, it certainly wasn't an owl or anything like that) and we sure as shit don't have hyenas around here.

I don't know how to explain this one away. It's both exciting and scary. Exciting in that the unknown and the paranormal have, seemingly, presented themselves to me, and scary in that the paranormal is seemingly real and it's right on my fucking doorstep.

I'll keep you guys informed if there are any developments in the situation, which I fucking hope there aren't.
>>
>>18007630

I do have neighbors, but there's a good couple acres between each house and mine is particularly isolated. Idk if anyone in the adjacent houses have seen this thing but others in my apartment have, so I know I'm not crazy.

Luckily, I haven't seen it again in the past few days, but I don't want to jinx myself. I'm not equipped to deal with this thing like the heroes of /x/ past, I have a baseball bat and that's about it lol.

I don't believe in prayer but I'm basically pleading with the universe to make this thing move along and not come back because . . . fuck that.
>>
>>18007644

I suggest you arm yourself and be safe than sorry. I hope you, your girlfriend, and your neighbors etc all stay safe.

My thoughts are with you! goodnight
>>
File: hello.jpg (32KB, 334x349px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
32KB, 334x349px
>>18007624
Good fucking god, I would have shit myself as soon as I saw it sprint backwards anon. Stay safe man.

Here's my contribution
>Work grave at a semi popular hotel as valet.
>Most nights tend to be chill with the occasional guest needing his car parked or whatever
>This particular night is absolutely dead and I'm just chilling in the front drive
>All of a sudden hear a girl say hello
>Start my usual routine of asking the guest how I could help them when I realize that nobody is around
>Fucking. Nobody.
>Disregard it as a noise hallucination and go about the rest of the night
>Week later at my house I'm just relaxing with my sister when we both hear the exact same voice, same intonation, same pitch, same everything, saying hello again.
>ofw
>>
>>18000300
Chin Chin?
>>
>be me at park
>Gotta piss
>Go into public bathroom
>Nervous bladder, gotta use a stall
>Open stall door and find a hobo with his dick in a chili cup from Wendy's
>"CHILI DAY OUT ISNT IT"
>Close the door and run
>I hear him scream "CHILI OUT MAN"

I wish I was kidding
>>
Hey /x/

It's kinda hard for me to greentext so i'll do a poor job.. but i'll do it anyways because that what everyone else seems to be doing.

>Be 22
>Be very interested in the paranormal and Demons and Angels
>Start to browse websites for "Nightmare Fuel"
>Because i guess i'm just not a pussy like that bo$$
>Find a bunch of dumb images
>But end up finding one image that creeped me the fuck out
>Picture of like a large living room but it had like weird blue ghost floating things in the the picture
>When talking about it i know it doesn't seem that scary, but it for some reason struck a nerve with me
>End up have a nightmare about the picture
>Shit was twisted
>I don't remember details about the dream
>But i do remember one thing about the dream
>There was this creepy horned doll in the background
>It had beady black eyes
>It didn't really have a face
>And it had huge fucking horns on the side of it's head
>And all it was doing in my dream was waving at me
>Shit made me feel pretty strange
>So the next day after that dream i was sitting all alone in my room in the dark, and with only the computer illuminating the room i see something to the left of my eye
>Fucking looked like a small shadow figure
>I started getting a little freaked out
>So i guess i just maned up and turned my head
>I pretty much felt a cold sweat break out when i saw it waving at me
>And before i could even completely focus my eyes on it
>It fucking disappeared
>I never felt so fucking scared in my life
>And ever since then i'v been getting scratches my back and legs

And that's why a grown man such as my self still sleeps with the lights on.
>>
>>18009018
Thats pretty spooky anon
>>
Anyone got any stories on dying in their dreams? Its happened to me before but I don't have any stories I can think of, am curious to see if anyone else does.
>>
>>18007644
I hope for the best, but let us plan for other things.
Pls get a camera and take pics for us.
I hate to call what seems like a rather nice fellow a liar over the internet, but I just can't believe such an extraordinary claim without proof.
>>
>>18002908
This is 100% accurate.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 284x177px
>>18003164
I've experienced some pretty miraculous things alone in a dark room anon
>>
you want a scary experience? try thanksgiving dinner with my mother-in-law.
>>
>>18009777
I die all the time in my dreams. Everything from drowning, to being stabbed, to sliced into pieces. I remember all of them in great detail too
>>
>>18010086

I wouldn't believe me either. I've read a hundred skinwalker stories before and I've believed very few. If I'm in a position where I can get some proof of this thing I definitely will for science's sake. I'm hoping I never have to do that, though, because that means I need to go outside when it's near. Fuck that.
>>
File: veVMX_s-200x150.gif (137KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
veVMX_s-200x150.gif
137KB, 200x150px
>>18010292
>>
>>17998160
probably one of your parents was sleepwalking, when i was 13 i used to sleepwalk a lot and i allways went in front of my parents room, called their names and went back to mine. funny thing is that sometimes the pattern was altered and i pissed in front of their door.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (28KB, 560x306px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
28KB, 560x306px
>>18004902
bear patrol
>>
>>17998018
It's awkward to even notion towards, apparently
>>
>>17998049
She drove down your basic understanding of English, spoops confirmed
>10/10 would ghost again
>>
>>17998160
>probably has a mental disorder
>>
>>18011302
Bair patrol actually.
>>
>>17998313
For the camp one, cash you recall when you "woke up"?
Like, were you laying in bushes and dirt, or did you come to standing upright?
>>
>>17998353
>angelic possession
>implying angels are real
>>
>>17998374
It's kinda spooky
>>
>>17998448
>playing league
THE TERROR IS REAL
>>
>>17998487
Just what.
>>
>>17998728
>Angels
For fucks sake, I'd rather read Ozzy Osborne diarrhea horror stories
>>
>>18003201
Don't be hung up on what could've been, enjoy your life
>>
File: varetão.png (277KB, 1010x841px) Image search: [Google]
varetão.png
277KB, 1010x841px
It's not really scary, but it's a real experience with a unknown creatures.

>19yo
>Brazil
>probably the country with most supernatural shit in the world
>traveling with a friend's family to their countryside house
>State of Minas Gerais, a mainly rural region known for weird events like the Varginha aliens
>we arrive at the house
>big property surrounded by a forest and rural stuff
>two comfy days hiking, trekking and camping
>in the second day we are camping
>darkness everywhere
>around 02pm, trying to sleep
>start hearing steps and laughs around the barracks
>me and my friend almost shitting our pants
>silence after 15-20 minutes of terror
>third day
>02pm again
>it was cold, so we decided to stay at home and watch some movies
>farm animals start to get agitated
>dogs howling
>we ask my friend's grandpa what the hell could that be
>"don't worry, it's just the Varetão"
>'Varetão' means something like "big stick"
>he advises me to not go outside and don't open the windows
>I go to the second floor
>enter my designated room
>carefully open a bit of the window
>dogs are crazy at this moment
>dark as fuck
>my eyes get used to the darkness
>see the pic related walking slowly
>almost having a stroke
>creature goes to the forest and disappears
>animals relax
>next day I ask the old man again about "Varetão"
>he says everyone in the town are used to it
>nobody knows what exactly it is
>he appears in a weekly basis

I'm not a drawfag, so this is the best I could do.
>>
>>18011362

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, writing fast.
>>
>>18005726
And Donald Dump might win
>>
>>18006376
Sweet fuckin Satan, I'm done
>>
>>17997881
When I lived in California and was still in highschool, around winter time right before second semester, I go and take a nap as usual in the evening to be woken up by dinner time. At the end of my nap, I'm kind of waking up, but I'm still in bed.

As I sort of try to muster up enough will to get up from the warm bed, for some reason thinking about the empty, dark space that is the corner of my room that is adjacent to the wall where my bed is on. It intersects a wall that has my closet door on as well. I think about that space and see it as if I'm awake, just thinking its a random thought. Then suddenly something starts to manifest, like a fucking spoopy ass misty looking reaper motherfucker. Except it didn't feel scary at all, just kinda idly curious about seeing this thing appear, it seemed to be literally robed in the darkness, a figure that only looks like a humanoid form's outline, but no bones or face or anything it holds. I'm like lel what ever dreamy shit right?
I don't think about that space anymore and I'm kinda just enjoying the last minutes of relaxation when I start to feel like I'm being criticized, but I'm not scared. It feels friendly and curious about what the fuck inhabits this house now ( since I move a lot ) and I hear rustling noises, like its fucking with the covers or my bed in general. I don't really perceive it touching me, except that I shouldn't move and respect its presence, like a mother having a serious talk with a child, but slightly more uncomfortable but relatively friendly feeling nonetheless. Then I hear faint whispering, and my instinct reaction is to scrunch up my shoulder to cover my ear ( I was sleeping on my side, face is facing away from the side wall that my closet door is on ) and as if it wanted to suddenly say something to me, but it was the weirdest gut reaction I ever had with things associated with a "dream state"
I just call it a reaper, because at the time I Didn't have the best outlook on life
>>
>>18011402
Same fagging here
Continued, it felt very calm. I suffer from depression and crippling anxiety and that entire year was symptom free for everything. Except I would get violently ill randomly, out of nowhere, but after I met that "shadowy figure" everything seems calm and I try to search other things about this experience and te only thing I can compare it to is that old art trope of death saying to the Maiden, Live now for I am coming

And it really felt like it was trying to tell me that despite how I felt at the time or even in the future
>>
>>18011410
And I did go downstairs to ask if it was just my mother putting stuff into my closet, but she hasn't been up there and the dirty clothes were still in the hamper anyway.
So I fully wake up and the door happened to be cracked open to hit the hallway light just on my eyes (it usually opens by itself anyway, it literally cannot fully shut)

And I think that's all of it
>>
>>18007639
You mentioned you lived near a mountain, right? I understand keeping your location private, but may I know the name of said mountain?
>>
>>18007632
You should get a gun for self defense. And then light that fucker up, he can't dodge bullets
>>
>>18011506
"Self defense" - start shooting something on sight
>>
>>17997881

> Be me.
> 14
> Browsing videos on /b/
> Click a link.
> See a porn video of an asian guy in a white coat fucking a girl who is unconscious on a gurney.
> wtf is this shit
> Keep watching.
> Asian guy is squatting down and pounding away.
> Girl starts to wake up.
> It's clear she's drugged.
> wtf?
> Asian female nurse comes in like there's nothing wrong.
> Walks across the room, grabs something off screen, and drags it over to the gurney.
> Bunch of medical tools and knives and shit on the roller table.
> Nurse takes a bonesaw off the table.
> Nurse pats the "doctor" on the back, he scoots up even further, doesn't stop humping the girl.
> Nurse begins to saw off the girls leg.
> Doctor keeps humping.
> Girl still drugged, starts to move more.
> See blood pooling on the gurney.
> I NOPE the fuck out.

> Spend the rest of my life wondering what happened next, unable to find complete video.
>>
>>18007639
>I'll keep you guys informed if there are any developments in the situation

You should get a trip so we know when you're posting
>>
>>18011514
Like you wouldn't shoot it...
>>
>>18003442
This reminds me of a similar experience I had, I woke up in a dream on my bed and everything was a lot more darker than it was supposed to be. I saw what I think was one of my teachers from highschool sitting in a corner in the dark.

He might have said something to me, I don't remember. I think that when we're in the middle of waking up from dreams but not really awake, maybe our brains try to process what Hell is like? Things that have always been there but we have never seen it and our brains can't comprehend it.
>>
>>18011402
Did it have two shotguns?
>>
>>18012109
Hoax.
>>
>>18012118
I never believed in that urban legend either
>>
>>17998487
Proof faggot
>>
>>17997881
>be me
>>
>>18007639
Great story man and I really want to believe. You need to take a pic of this dude
>>
>be me
>be 16/17 first job at subway
>high anxiety and dyslexic as fuck
>all number and letters backwards
>be cashier
>nervous and see shit backwards
>end up giving over 200$ of shit for free in first two weeks
>boss thought I was stealing
>try to explain situation
>no use
>fired
>>
>>18007944
audibly kek'd

I had a guy say "hey do you know the time?" Then he moved his wrist below his waist and flopped his cock out the hole in the front of his pants and over his wrist revealing it had a watch drawn on it
>>
>>17997881
>be me in 2006
>Age 10
>playing HL2 during summer night.
> 3 am tired as fuck,I decided to go to sleep.
>turn off the pc and I lay down on my bed.
>I close my eyes.
> Two seconds after I heard the sound of water flowing in front of me, like a glass of water poured on the floor
>I open my eyes immediatly by reflex.
>and I heard a long and clear voice from my room crying '' aaargHHHT '' crescendo style..
>i was fully awake.
>I'm freezing of fear
>after 3 minutes of panic i decided to turn around on my bed to be sure I did not spill water on the ground by mistake .
>the first second I look at the ground an empty glass roll on the floor
>Instantly I get up to turn on the lights
i look around nothing.. not even water
only a burn mark on my wood floor...

I 'm still traumatized
>>
>>18013297
sorry for my bad english
>>
>>18003442
Good story
>>
>>18007077
Kek
>>
>>18000023
>implying you're not on /b/ jerking off to trannies
>>
File: 1470561821920.jpg (67KB, 554x476px) Image search: [Google]
1470561821920.jpg
67KB, 554x476px
>>18002880
I actually didn't even think it was a shill at all until I thought about "cheddar". You are right, it's not a word anymore says anymore like that

>mfw you just sold me on shills
>>
>>18003164
Really helps me start the day actually
>>
File: Comb26072016034302.jpg (674KB, 522x4759px) Image search: [Google]
Comb26072016034302.jpg
674KB, 522x4759px
>>17997881
Here my dude. Im trying to get authors flesh it out for me. But for now, pic related is a bizarre dream i had
>>
File: IMG_2860.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2860.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Where I live first you come across the owls watching you.
>>
File: IMG_2863 (Large).jpg (710KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2863 (Large).jpg
710KB, 1440x1080px
>>18014016
Then you come across the fences that they make from trees across the trails as a last warning.
>>
File: IMG_2865.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2865.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014021
They live up in an area that they made from boulders piled up on this hillside. This pic I took was kinda zoomed in because they start throwing stuff at you if you get to close. Not sure if they are Bigfoots or whatever because we usually run away.
>>
File: IMG_2874.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014025
This was a pic I took a couple of day later but you kinda get excited and forget to put something in the pic for scale. I just keep it to myself though because everyone tries to explain it away everything with jokes and stuff "owls just naturally hang around there and those trees just naturally fall like that and those rocks just naturally pilled up on that hill and those are human prints of a guy with naturally large feet" blah blah so I just give up.
>>
>>18011362
>>18011366
Great story and your English is fine. That's pretty creepy and I do think there are some unexplained things going on in those rural areas.

So it was as tall as a tree? Any other info or stories about this creature?
>>
>>18009777
I remember having a dream where I was rushing against a clock to defuse a nuclear bomb. I failed but the weird thing about it was that the bomb didn't go off. A brick of green glowing stuff came out and I remember telling my mom, who for some reason was there, that I had to die now. I woke up, and I got this weird burning/tingling feeling in the back of my head.
>>
>>18014035

You should go with a group of friends and make peace with they yetis by bringing them fire.
>>
>>17998889
yes please
>>
>>18000151
da fuq
>>
>>18007639
best story on here, fucking spooked. You need to set up surveillance of some kind
>>
>>18014011
fuck
>>
>>17997881
I got high and called my friend and invited him over.
He got there and we hung out.
The next day my friend said he never got my call and didn't even know I was high.
I looked at my phone and I had accidentally called a random person.
I was so high I did not recognize that the person was in disguise and instead of jokes was telling lies.

OH!
THIS WEED HAS TAKEN IT'S TOLL
I MEAN THIS SHIT HAS HAPPENED SO MANY TIMES BEFORE
>>
>>17997881
>be me
>driving alone from California to Florida
>stop and get a hotel in Tuscon, AZ the first night
>watch some TV and go to sleep
>wake up and have sleep paralysis witch is pretty normal for me
>here is where it gets spoopy
>feel something or someone putting pressure on the bed and slowly pinning me down
>freaking out because I can't move
>wake up and grab my knife and search the room
>everything is empty and no sign of a forced entry
>eventually calm down and go back to sleep

I've had sleep paralysis a lot in my life, but I've never had anything like that happen before or since then.
>>
>>18009777
I remember one I had as a kid. I was running on some bleachers and made it to the end and kept running. I fell into a spike pit and then woke up.
>>
>>18016449
It was kinda spooky, I hust want to see what was up with the place.
>>
>>18000151
I have a similar experience. No clue what that is
>>
>hear dog's toenails click against the wooden floor as he walked from oldest brother's room to the top of the stairs to listen to our mother hysterically call for oldest brother
>puppy and dog did not get along (neither were neutered, both males) so puppy must have been in father's room
>oldest brother comes running downstairs to see what is going on
>try to eavesdrop
>"he's dead! they hit him!" "who?" "[dog]!"
>jolt up from bed to find out what had happened
>dog had taken off earlier in the night, was hit by car & she had found him in the road
>two people were kind enough to stop and hold up traffic to stop people from running him over
>he's long dead by the time we find him, going stiff
>face is horribly contorted, obviously caught by surprise and painful
>at least he died fast enough that it was mid-expression
>help dig grave at midnight in light drizzle
>everyone goes inside
>all too upset to speak
>turn on TV
>[show about someone's dog]
>[adoption commercial]
>[cartoon dog show]
>just more and more examples of the universe being a dick
>oldest brother has enough, decides he's going upstairs for the night
>i end up getting into argument with my mother about something stupid because I'm angry
>decide to sleep on couch because, although pissed, i didnt want to be alone
>turn over so im facing the back of the couch so she cant see im crying
>hear puppy start scratching at door
>mother mutes TV and waits
>silence
>then, puppy continues scratching
>puppy whines in general door/mother direction
>she goes "you okay? do you want to go out?"
>puppy continues to scratch at door
>"it's okay, come here and say hi"
>scratchscratchscratch
>"it's okay, buddy, come here to mommy"
>constant whining with nearly no breaths
>finally had enough of this bullshit while im pissed
>"JUST LET HIM THE FUCK OUT IF HE HAS TO SHIT FOR FUCK'S SAKE"
>screamed so loud, it scared puppy off of mother's lap

She's an odd one, honestly. That wouldn't have been my first reaction.
>>
>>18011444

>>18007639 here

It's called the Shawangunk Ridge. I live right at the edge of Minnewaska State Park, which is over 22,000 acres, so there's tons of space for this thing to roam and hide.
>>
>>18011579

Never used trips before, I just put a name in the field right? Noob question I know lol. Keep an eye out for Kurse.
>>
>be me, around 8 or 9 y/o
>about a month after vicious battle with stray German Shepherd
>super paranoid about stray dogs as a result
>coming back from a river next to tiny junkyard that was super fun to play in
>path back takes me through a hay field, whole path is about two miles
>all the hay is in bales, three rows with maybe fifteen bales in each
>maybe six feet high
>as I'm passing them, see stray dog in distance, can't remember the breed
>small to medium
>still scared as fuck
>it's coming towards me
>ohshitno.pdf
>climb onto hay bales as doggo arrives
>it follows me around on the ground as I move
>just stares
>wait about an hour, it still doesn't leave
>decide to just book it
>lead it towards opposite end of hay bales
>quickly hop across the next two rows and fucking haul ass
>don't stop until I'm clear of the field
>turn around
>doggo is on top of hay bales just staring at me
>this son of a bitch could've climbed up at any time and was just fucking with me
>head home

He was probably a super friendly pupper who just wanted pets but I was so terrified of dogs that I didn't care.
>>
>>18017472
holy fuck dude, i used to live in awosting and saw some weird shit like that before and assumed it was a bear. fuck.
>>
File: 1469038060140.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1469038060140.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>18006339
you need to die.
>>
Never shared this before, here goes nothing.

>be about 11-13, just moved into new house in a new city
>take upstairs bedroom so i can have my own wing of the house cuz hormones
>I'm the only one up there
>start staying up late over first summer vacation in the house
>every night around midnight, hear footsteps pacing up and down the stairs
>they never come all the way to the top, just about halfway up, and then back to the bottom
>light steps, with a brisk rhythmic 2 step per second pace, like walking up them quickly but not running or stomping
>have old bunk bed that squeeks at the slightest movement
>every time I try to get up to see what it is, the second the bed makes any noise it stops
>doesn't matter where it is on the stairs, in the middle or on the bottom, just stops
>peek my head out the door to find nothing in the stairway
>after about a month I tell my mom about it, she tells me it's just the dogs
>I know God damn well that ain't no dog
Cont
>>
>>18017656
>start to get bothered and ask my brothers who's rooms are at the bottom of the stairs if they hear it
>they just look at me like I'm crazy
>once I started telling people about it, everything started changing
>it no longer stops halfway up
> I should mention it would keep the same rhythm up and down continuously, noy stopping at the bottom to turn around and come back up, just one solid rhythm as long as I would remain silent
>as it's going down and back, every time it came up it would come one step higher up the staircase
>i would always make noise when it was about three quarters of the way up so it would stop
> for about 6 months it always did
>and then it didn't
Cont
>>
>>18017666
>have a friend over for a weekend sleepover
>just hanging out in my room upstairs, TV and light are on, door is wide open
>around 11:45 I guess i start to get visibly uneasy, and my friend asks what's up
>proceed to tell him the story
>he tries to be tough and say yes not scared of that shit, and that it's a pussy cause it runs away when you make noise
>out loud, talking toward the door so if it's there it can hear him
>whyjustinwhy.jpg
>Midnight comes, no sign of the steps
>at 3 in the morning in feeling pretty confident he scared it off
>sitting in the middle of the room fucking with Legos when it starts
>this time it's different
>it's fucking stomping up and down the steps, can see the water in my cup shaking
>it starts off coming more than 3/4 of the way up and goes down twice as fast
>we're staring at eachother with our mouths wide open
>after it takes another lap my friend grows some balls and yells out something to the effect of "knock that shit off" on its way down.
>it stops in its tracksabout 5 steps from the bottom and starts coming back up slowly, about a second and a half between steps stomping louder than ever before.
>friend is visibly shitting himself with tears willing up
>it comes all the way up to the top of the stairs pauses a moment
>friend gives a choked squeaky "please stop"
>it takes the three paces from the landing at the top of the steps to my door, just outside where we would be able to see it
>sit there about 30 seconds in silence
>the second I begin to move my arm the wide open door slams shut so hard the handle broke
>the thing runs full sprint down the stairs
>friend and I immediately scream at the top of our lungs and begin crying until my parents came to see what was wrong
>nobody in the house heard the steps, or the door slamming

I never heard the steps again after that day, not once. Just stopped cold turkey. The house was brand new, we were the first people to ever live in it so I have no idea.
>>
>>18017684
Nice

Good story 10/10
You should write more greentext
>>
>>18017684

pretty spooky was anything built on the land before your house?
>>
>>18009777
I had a dream I was skating in a railroad ditch by my old high school Crockett in austin tx the ditch is called 5 hip if anyone is familiar. Anyhow I dropped into a bank and circled around once, hit a pebble and fell into a tunnel under the tracks. The entrance to the tunnel turned into a portal that let out 50~ feet above the ditch I fell and didn't wake up. I felt bones crunch in my chest my left leg was broken and I could feel the pain of it all,my lungs were filling with fluid and as I couldn't breathe anymore I woke up. Also,my friend James died from being hit by a train there when I was about 14.
>>
>>18017702
Thanks anon that's probably the best one but I got another one about a haunted hotel in southern Arizona I'll type up
>>
>>18017703
Not to my knowing it's a pretty populated area. It was built for a family who went bankrupt and never even moved in so idk if it was just negative energy, all of the grief they had over the house or something
>>
Alright, so this guy made a thread asking what happened to this artist he likes. I left the first comment, simply saying "Dead" and he was like "What happened?", then I said "His skeleton grew restless" and someone else said "Ah, another talent snuffed out by restless bone syndrome". The original poster said "What really happened though?" and my response to this was a bit elaborate: "Dear child, fear not. Eventually all of our skeletons become restless, they simply tire of being kept within their fleshy prisons.

When they finally do burst forth from our torn, mangled husks there will be much celebration, In many closets, where skeletons most like to be."
>>
>>18006782
a bag of herbs is a common good fortune/ward against bad stuff thing. Which herbs I'm not sure, but I have one.
>>
File: _20160812_102605.jpg (179KB, 1080x744px) Image search: [Google]
_20160812_102605.jpg
179KB, 1080x744px
Pic related, the copper Queen hotel in bisbee Arizona

>be me, 15
>staying in some supposedly haunted hotel in southern az with my family
>whatever must be a tourist trap
>mom did her research, says hotel has had like 30 documented deaths
>mostly natural causes cause miners in the 1800s stayed there over extended periods and would get sick at work and die there
>a handful of suicides and a murder for good taste
>reserves room 314 cause it's supposed to be really active
>get to the hotel, check in, drop all our shit in the room
>moms taking about how she can't wait to snuggle with a ghost or some dumb shit, talking to it etc
>we leave to go get dinner
>eat a glorious explosive diarrhea inducing Mexican dinner
>we all can't wait to get back to the hotel and take turns blowing the plumbing out of the room
>insert key, unlock room
>try to open the door but there's something heavy wedged behind it
>she can't do it, I give it a good old shoulder because my anus is at about 10 seconds to liftoff
>go immediately to bathroom, don't even give a fuck what was up
>finish with the business end of my chorizo con huevos and exit the bathroom
>mom is on the phone with the front desk
>all the furniture in the room is now in the middle of the floor, the bedsheets covering it
>smoke detector has been opened and the battery was dangling out
>guess what was blocking the door
>all of our fucking luggage

Something wanted us out for sure
>>
> be me
> airbnb my spare room for extra cash make about $1500 a month
> one day a slightly weird dude comes to stay
> think nothing of it, give him his key and talk to him. There seems to be a dark unsettling feeling in the house, but think nothing of it
> he asks if it's ok if he goes downtown to drink
> I don't really care, and tell him it's not a problem
> later that night me and my gf are on the living room couch when he gets back home
> we are watching TV
> the dude is real fucked up and sits next to us laughing his ass off to the golden girls
> gf and I give each other the wtf look
> I give the dude the remote and go to bed and just kind of laugh it off that he is drunk af
> around 3am im awoken to blood cuddling screams, loud screams, horrifying screams. Sounds like an animal is being butched in the other room.
> sit up in bed, idrenline and fear begin to hit, heart rate is up, and listen to the guy let out 2 more screams
> ohshit.jpg whatdoIdo.png
> just decide that dude is drunk and try to go back to sleep
> 4am
> hear the dude's door open and slam
> then all of a sudden I hear the door knob to my room violently shaking back and forth as he is trying to get in my room, but it's locked
>jump out of the bed in relex and grab the knob to keep the knob from turning and prepare to bombard him with fists if somehow the door opens
>gf is crying and hyperventilating
> all of a sudden the guy stops trying to get in and I hear him walk down the stairs and leave the house
> Dude had a 2 day reservation but never saw him again after that first night

sleep with a knife next to my bed now
>>
I live in a small town, work at a gas station. Opened one morning. It's 7am, just reading the news paper. See old (so I thought at 1st) lady across the street. She had really messy hair and wasn't wearing shoes, this didn't seem weird (town I live in has a large population of mentally ill and senior citizens). She walks over, looking at me with a weird look. I glance down at the newspaper for no joke 1 second, look up and there she is at the door "holy fuck that was fast, the fuck did she do teleport fucking goku style?" She walks in and is just staring at me. I thought she was a junky or drunk. "What can I get for you?" I ask. She stares at me for a good 5 sec before yelling "how much are the lighters"?! I jumped a bit and replied " $1.25." She stares at me for another 5 sec and replied "too much". She walks out slowly and looks back at me with the most weird smile, showing a nasty ass set of teeth. No goodbye just walks out. I check camera footage when my boss arrives to see how she crossed the road so quickly. The footage just shows her moving at an unnatural speed, like walking but her legs and feet are moving like the footage was sped up but it wasn't. Me and boss look at each other like wtf. Never seen her before or after that morning. Creepy as fuck, I'll never forget that day.
>>
File: ohshit.png (350KB, 316x503px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.png
350KB, 316x503px
>>18007639
If you can set some money into it, get a trail camera or two and affix them overlooking spots where you usually see it. Any kind of video or images would be appreciated. I'll be keeping an eye out for your threads, man.
>>
>>18017475
http://www.4chan.org/faq#trip

You put a # after the name you choose, and then write your chosen password for it.

Name#password

Then it generates a unique code that will show up when you post with that password written after the hash
>>
Bumparino
>>
>>17998946
I have a similar thing in my house, just very angry knocks things sometimes screams, have a "shrine" to family that are dead so what we do is light a candle or sit by them and one of them usually chases the angry guy off but it is sometimes hard to do this as it can cause paralysing fear. Ignoring it makes it more pissey but acknowledging it seems to make it more active and in my mind dangerous
>>
>>17997881
Posted these in the other thread but there are three stories I can remember. Here's the first.

>Middle school
>Boy scout camping trip
>Playing foxes and hounds (we always did this the first night which was kind of stupid)
>On the seeking team
>Tracking some idiot young kids through a field
>I notice what looks like a plane overhead
>It isn't flying straight
>It's going in circles over and over again
>After half a minute it just pops out of sight

Not a great story but I'm obsessed with aliens so it really fucked with me. I started having alien dreams after that
>>
>Be at friend's 18th birthday at his house. (About 6 years ago)
>Didn't drink
>2-3AM ish, only 6 of us left.
>Friend's sister and her boyfriend in masterbedroom (parents on vacation)
>2 passed out in living room
>Friend and I decided to take the game room bunk
>Friend had a bit to drink, took top
>For some reason left the door open and hall light on
>Before sleep banter
>Notice someone standing at door
>Thinking it's sister's bf, call out and ask what's up
>After about 30 seconds start feeling weird.
>Absolutely no movement or features. Just a completely black silhouette. No clothes or hair.
>At this point had friend's attention and he sees it too.
>Neither of us moved at all and just stared at it
>After a couple of minutes the door slams shut.
>It didn't extend an arm to grab the door or anything, the door just closed.
>Decide to check up on everyone.
>The 2 passed out are still out, sister was showering, and bf asleep.
>No signs of break in or any anything opened.
>Never appeared again.
>>
>>17997881

>be me, ~18-19 y.o.
>go to sleep on a warm night
>alone in the house, sleeping in repositioned bed near the window
>have a nightmare, about some kind of red skinny demon speaking to me (at least that's how i remember it, it was at least 6 years ago)
>the demon told me something like "time is up ,wake up" and probably kills me
>wake up feeling pain
>check time on phone ,don't remember what it was, irrevelant
>think to myself "it would be totally spooky if the phone rang now"
>it does
>its my at the time gf, she's in my city and asks to come for the night after some party.
>asks me to go towards her so we can meet up earlier
>its not the first time i have to walk her to my home so i go
>spooky silent hill like fog with shitty visibility, was spooked until i met her
Well nothing /x/ related and interesting happened after. But waking up from a nightmare thinking about a phone call which comes instantly is fucking scary to me. And no , no earlier messages/phone calls so i genuinely got waken up by a nightmare so i can answer a call.
>>
>>17998398
I don't even know who's trolling who anymore.
>>
>>18002067
Bodies usually start to have a smell after 24 hours in cool dry places. If it was hot or bugs we're able to get in the room the decay process is faster.
>>
>>17999003

take some writing lessons jesus
>>
>be 13 or 14ish
>Spend a week every summer at cousin's place, playing video games, goofing off outside, etc.
>Cousin lives in suburb. Developed but still nearish to nature
>One night, after dinner, but not super late like 8 or 9 PM.
>In front room of his house building shit with Legos.
>Doorbell rings
>Aunt answers front door
>Front hall (if you can call it that) enters right into the front room, no extra doorways or anything, so we see everything
>Blonde girl, petite, probably about late teens early 20s, pretty cute I guess (I was too young to have defined tastes)
>Speaks in thick accent, Russian or Polish or something of the same, not exactly common in this particular area
>She's a foreign exchange student or something
>Selling encyclopedias to make money, would like to come in to sign aunt up for a sale
>Aunt tells her they're not interested
>Girl also says she is looking for a place to stay in lieu of the hostel (we're in America and i don't think hostels are even a thing here, maybe she meant dorm?)
>Aunt says something to the effect of "absolutely not, sorry but you have to go"
>Girl doesn't push the issue, thanks my aunt for her time and apologizes for the trouble and leaves
>We talk about how weird she was and have a laugh
>Later on hear howling and barking
>Area is known for coyotes so this isn't odd
>I make the joke that it must be a full moon and that weird girl was a werewolf.
>It actually is a full moon
>Uncle says those aren't coyotes howling, but either wolves or dogs.
>We have a "it's fun to be scared" kind of freakout

tl;dr Slavic werewolf girl wanted to sell my aunt encyclopedias.
>>
>>18011518
Seen it. It's just a porn gore movie, fortunately.
>>
>>17998868
Well then
>>
Around the first couple of weeks when my family moved to our second house weird shit was pretty common. I remember always hearing banging noises on the walls throughout the day. There was this one time my mom went to pick my brother up from detention and I was left alone. I started to hear the banging but what really scared me was that the banging got closer to me every time I heard it, locked myself in my room until my mom came back with my brother. Another odd thing that happened was every now and then when someone went into the shower they would hear a women's voice shout their name. When I first heard it there was the usual banging followed by "anon!", I asked "what?", the voice mimicked my "what?" plus more banging. Later, I asked my mom why she called and she had no idea what I was talking about. The same thing happened to every else, my mom asked me who that voice was calling her name when she was in the shower and that's when I told her what happened to me. There was also this one time where we all came home to find shoe prints in baby powder or some shit coming up from the basement. I don't know if it was a ghost or some bum living in our basement but I do know that nobody liked going down there.
>>
>>18020068
>Not banging a Slavic werewolf girl
You gay m8
>>
>>18007639
r u alive?
>>
>>17998160

I had this happening to me like 4-5 years ago.

>be sleeping at around 10am on a sunday
>hear a whisper right behind my right ear calling my name
>immediately wake up, open my eyes
>nobody there, also nobody was home at all

It wasnt really scary or something, i know i was probably just dreaming while being half awake
>>
During my Tweenage years I used to be quite the edgester, I looked up things online involving Demons and the likes. After trying out Speed for the first time I decided, fuck it, lets try this shit out not like I am doing anything else. So I went halfway through with some kind of ritual thing then lost interest. Strange thing is that since that point I started having near-death experiences, and it was after my first time too.
Example 1, my first near-death experience, around 4 days after the undone ritual: Was on my way to the tram, like the city one that never really goes very fast but is extremely convenient to get around. I remember I just stood still for a while then I somehow ended up by the side of the tram just before it hit me in the shoulder. It was about to stop so I didn't get hit in full speed or anything. But if I wouldn've stood a little closer I would have been ran over instead of getting thrown into the air. I didn't suffer any serious damage, to my knowledge.
Example 2: This was some months later, some strange shit had been happening inbetween. The entire family moved to the countryside, when I was exploring the nearby "city", more like a village. I passed a rather modest and old stone bridge with a river underneath; Along with rocks and whatnot. As I passed over the bridge, minding my own business, I got ran into by a bike. I got pushed towards the edge which just had a thin rope thing to protect anyone from falling. The cyclist picked up his bike normally and continued on his way as if nothing had happened. I was catched by a small pillar thing that held up the rope. Some months later these things stopped happening, but I have felt some sort of constant presence since they stopped happening.
>>
>>18007644
Do you live in Stormville New York?
>>
>>18011362
If by supernatural you mean lady boys then I agree otherwise it's just old women's tales with you hispanics
>>
>>17997881
I'm 100% sure this happened as described but I'm a skeptic. Still think about it sometimes.

>Be young, maybe like 11 years old
>family vacation to savannah
>staying at the marshall house
>staying on 4th floor iirc, this becomes relevant
>first night there, I'm feeling sick from the flight still
>too sick to sleep, play on my gameboy to distract myself
>hear someone walking down the floor's hallway
>loud ass steps, and one is heavier than the other. Kind of like a heartbeat. thump THUMP, thump THUMP
>goes on for like 15 minutes
It doesn't seem like he's walking back and forth. Sounds like he starts on the north end of the hallway, gets to the south end, and then the sound begins again from the north end of the hallway.
>don't get spooped, more annoyed than anything.
>next day tell mom people bein loud at night, she didn't hear it/doesn't care
>that night wake up to it happening again
>go back to sleep. fuck whoever's staying on this floor
>Last day in savannah, take ghost tour because apparently the city's really haunted
>I don't believe but think it's fun anyway
>Our tour guide stops in front of our hotel
>"this is one of the most haunted buildings in savannah"
>oh wtf
>She asks what floor we're on, we say the 4th
>"it used to be a military hospital, a soldier with a peg leg is said to haunt that floor"

still not sure how to explain that one
>>
>>18018074
You saw a bird
>>
>>18017826
t. hotel industry shill
>>
>>18025996
Well, I'm sorry to hear that; cause now, I will snatch every motherfucker birthday.
>>
>>18014011
Neat dream. Could be a good book or something if you did it in a removed and surreal enough way
>>
>>17998539
Fear the living.
>>
>>17997881
bix noods
>>
>>18009777
ive been shot in a dream before. i felt the pain, saw a red bloom on my shirt, and began to fade in and out before it all went completely black. then i woke up.
>>
>>18009777
I remember getting shot in the head, thinking is this it, then waking up
>>
>>17998160
that is not creepy. It happens all the time to people that are about fall asleep.
Its basically what happens right before sleep paralysis.
Your brain was probably just starting to release the DXM responsible for dreaming, and you experienced a audio hallucination
>>
>16 years old
>few years back
>be me
>live in East Sussex
>2 AM in the morning.
>suddenly hear intense yelling and screaming
>sounds like thousands of people just outside my house charging towards the local park
>all shouting and screaming in old English (Anglo Saxon)
>hear French shouting from a few hundred metres away
>occurred for about 15 seconds before going dead silent
>scared shitless and in a state of shock for about 5 hours just staring at the window

It was the most surreal and scary situation I've ever been in. I'm %100 sure it was to do with the battle of Hastings back in 1066.
>>
>>17998523
post a pic of your junk then
>>
>>18009777
Had a dream where I was in a line of people all getting executed, shot in the head. Finally my turn, feels like forever they are pointing the gun at me. They shoot me in the centre of my forehead and I just walk of and spit the bullet out in a mouthful of blood. Wake up and it feels like someone had been pushing their thumb really hard into my head where i was shot. I don't remember many dreams but this one has stuck with me for a very long time
>>
the other night I was chased by myself down south circular road, ran down a side street and came into some labyrinthine council estate,ALL te roads looked the same and my fone went and it took me ages to find my way out.
I was nearly crying with the fear, it was very fast and chased me from leonard's corner to griffith college and halfway up to side street where I drew a pentagram in the air and spoke words of protection.
no green txt & shit grammar/punctuation , sorry, but it really happened and I wasn't on hallucinogenics.
either I am gone completely insane,
have a brain injury/illness,
have a doppelganger,
or...?

either way, it's not good.

I'm scared.
>>
i have a few spooky things happen to me
first one was i was dubbing over a tape'' originally pink Floyd division bell '' with portishead and me my sister and her boyfriend at the time were just sitting there in silence tape recorded took out of deck and went home ( this was at a time i literally was sleeping on a mattress on floor with nothing but a tape deck) anyway put tape in deck listening get to b side half way and music stops and a man says ''go on get'' get out''which isnt on a pink floyd or portished song at all not only that he had the accent of a local Maori man

another time i was going through my flatmates money draw stealing change and stuff and i heard a sound in the middle of the room ignored and con. snooping then it was right in my ear hissing i literally screamed mum and ran up stairs. whilst living in this house i used to wake up crying and sleep walk and literally be to afraid to go to the toilet in the night times
>>
>>18016863
That's pretty much standard procedure when it comes to sleep paralysis.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.