[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappearing baby doll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: il_570xN.627117429_ffv0[1].jpg (80KB, 570x1013px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.627117429_ffv0[1].jpg
80KB, 570x1013px
What kind of spirit or entity creates an image of a baby doll (like the one in the photo) that disappears when you get close like a mirage?

When I was around four my family took me on a trip to Peru which is where I first encountered this entity. While at my grandparents' house in that country, I would see this doll in random places in the yard or house, and I would get curious and approach it and then it would vanish once I would get within a couple of feet of it. Sometimes it was during the day, sometimes it was in the middle of the night. It didn't seem to matter.

After I left Peru I didn't see it again. A few years later I went back to live in Peru, in the same house. I kept seeing the baby doll again, same thing. Popping up in random places, only at that house, and disappearing once approached.

This stopped after a few months, but I never saw anything like it since. Nothing's ever weirded me out more. Does anyone know what might cause this? I think I asked about it before many years ago but didn't get much of a response and most of the answers seemed silly to me. I'm going to try to approach the topic again with an open mind.
>>
Oh it sounds like the Peruvian baby doll ghost, it's pretty scary my dude
>>
The name of that spirit is La Esquizofrenia.
You can make it go away for good by taking some magic pills, prescribed by a shaman called Psychiatrist.
>>
OP is kill
>>
>>18004336
Maybe he went to the psychiatrist.
>>
>>18001854
>a shaman called Psychiatrist
That's just a Nacirema superstition.
>>
>>18001854
>la esquizofrenia
Kek
>>
>>18001854
10/10
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.