[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic Records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (34KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 319x158px
Hey /x/, how do I read my akashic record?
>>
>>17996864
what do you mean "my akashic record"

it's not that kind of records
>>
>>17996864
>people still believe this garbage
>>
>>17996864
Through meditation and astral travel you can find the location of the 100 black steps. Each of these are a trial that must be complete before the next can be attempted
>>
>>17996891
did you just pull that out of your ass?
>>
>>17996917
Actually no, it's from Donald Tyson's Grimoire of the Necronomicon... or was it the necronomicon tarot. Shit I can't remember now
>>
>>17996920
sounds interesting. 100 trials. thats like some anime shit. haha
>>
>>17996920
Akasha being space behind the elements means that the akashic record is inferred through awareness of the working of the universe.
>>
>>17996925
His stuff is pretty try-hard bs, but they're fun reads. And I think he adds to Lovecraft's universe with the inclusion of the goddess Barbelzoa
>>
>>17996920
>Necronomicon

Nigga that's from evil dead.
>>
>>17996864
You don't have an Akashic Record, the Akashic Records are the memories of the collective consciousness of Humanity.

There isn't 100 trials or any black stairs to them. They're available to anyone, but you'd never be able to prove you have such knowledge, mainly because they're always changing.

So you might think you know something, but by the time you've bragged about it, it could've changed.

You want to access the Akashic Records? Learn to meditate 5 hours at least a week, and start searching for them through your own connection to them.

Have fun piercing the veil they're behind though. Thank's bastard cosmos for your divine knowledge of keeping knowledge from us destructive fucks you created.
>>
>>17996864

do this for a couple of weeks.

https://soundgasm.net/u/mossyeyes/Journey-to-the-Hall-of-Akashic-Records-Binaural
>>
File: maxresVIOLATIONS.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresVIOLATIONS.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>17996864
>read my akashic record?
>akashic records

THIS THREAD IS IN VIOLATION OF THE AKASHIC RECORDS CORPORATION INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COPYRIGHTS.

A DMCA VIOLATIONS REPORT HAS BEEN FILED FOR INFRINGEMENT OF DIGITAL COPYRIGHTS.
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.
>>
>>17996954
>Akashic Records are the memories of the collective consciousness of Humanity.
>Implying humans are the only source of consciousness, intelligence, or memories

Its the consciousness/memory/knowledge of the entire universe.
Generally speaking though, human access to these records is limited to the books and chapters which primarily involve human life and human histories
>>
>>17997069
Is it because we inherently go towards those, or because we can generally only understand those?
>>
Listen to the river until you hear all the voices of the existence as one
>>
>>17997058
Lo.Wut
>>
>>17997085
you have no rights to access this knowledge or memories for free. do you think this is a free world or something?
An agreement exists between the US Govt. and the Alien races which strictly prohibits humans from accessing this Akashic knowledge base.
HAARP and the Russian Pyschotron network are both parts of a system meant to electronically shield the human minds on earth from accessing the conscious essence of the rest of the universe.
This is why some astronauts get depressed and commit suicide after returning to earth.
>>
>>17997073
i think a little of both. but we do have the potential to go further. There would just be a major challenge for the average human to be able to interpret other things at first. until you can reach a higher level of awareness. you could maybe remember and understand the last lives of whales and dolphins or some other life form on the other side of the universe.
But that would take a great leaving behind of your human self-identity. far far behind
>>
File: human-alien pact.jpg (34KB, 520x275px) Image search: [Google]
human-alien pact.jpg
34KB, 520x275px
the government sold us out. there is a reason we get headaches, cant think, have trouble concentrating, and find it difficult to have lucid dreams.
its something they do with radio waves or some form of electronic interference that scrambles our psychic connections
>>
>>17997144
>a reason we get headaches
Define the headaches this would cause? Location, timing, throbbing or continuous pain?
>>
>>17997069
>implying I implied something about an infinite source of information

Typical. I obviously said the Akashic Records are ONLY the memories of the human collective.

Typically if I wanted to give the full picture I'd be giving more information than is necessary. As far as everyone needs to be concerned, accessing the Akashic Records is not about accessing information about the entire universe, we need to learn about our node of info before we can even begin to make sense others, unless you like fragmented information.

But please forgive me for not implying how retarded OP's question is.
>>
>>17996886
>Not powerful enough to visit the akashic records
>Must be garbage
Enjoy getting stuck in the astral prison.

>>17996864
When I went there, it was on accident. The akashic records appear to each person who visits it, different. For me for example, in the astral realm, blood from the material world looks like rainbows in the astral realm. When I saw the akashic, it was a massive egyptian styled almost infinite sized bunch of stones that where big enough to fly a massive jumbo jet through. Only when I got "close" enough to the stones myself, did they start to become books for "every world that has or ever will exist". There was many books about how to shoot fire out of your hands in some world where china ended up taking over the planet. Most worlds are always secret service worlds ruled in a pseudo freedom kind of way, with random assassinations where needed. I was pulled out soon after trying to read the book about fire from the hands.
>>
>>17997163
you should be more careful in choosing your words when saying things on the internet. it can lead to misunderstanding your message.
fortunately, i was here to point out your errors.
but i might not be around next time.
i just hope you can be more thoughtful in the future.
>>
>>17997192
this is exactly what im talking about right here/
>>
>>17997144

This.
>>
Seriously bro's get help. I have seen this kind of thing spiral out of control.

I know several people who started of like this... and then went on to convince themselves of stupid shit like sleep being a myth that we do not need it... my old best mate went down this path, now is a complete recluse that refuses to wash and tells me im stupid wasting 6 hours a night on sleeping.

I'm really not trying to troll you guys, get some help before you start hearing voices. This really is how it starts...
>>
>>17996864

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM
>>
>>17998449

God damn, I remember having this from his Willenium album. I was jamming it in my room and my dad opens the door going "ye ye ha ha all right, wooo!" Totally ruined the whole album for me after that.
>>
>>17998453
As well it should have. That guy has been insufferable for decades now.
>>
>>17998432
But how do i stop this psychosis from happening?
>>
>>17996864

Submit a FOIA request to the government
>>
File: 1470447972390.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
1470447972390.gif
1MB, 499x341px
I wish I hadn't seen such a thing but this is how God pushes those who seek in the dark only to find there is only one truth and that is God. All of everything else is colorful falsehoods created by the fallen ones. When nothing is left in yourself except fear and hatred all you can see is that light you do not have.
>>
>>17999341

this

God gives people over to their delusions. Only way to the real truth is through Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17996864
They probably have these on libgen.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.