[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moloch Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Figure 2 Moloch.jpg (105KB, 598x700px) Image search: [Google]
Figure 2 Moloch.jpg
105KB, 598x700px
Let me start by saying forgive me for not posting this in the regular dream interpretation thread. I feel like this might be a bit strange.

About a month ago I had a dream about Moloch. I had never read much about him, and the only information I knew about him was from a freshman world history class in college.

I had not thought about Moloch for ages, is the point. A month ago, I had a dream about him though.

I usually don't remember my dreams, but this one was very vivid. I was in a very large square room which was lit by very red fire. The walls were red stone and bronze. In front of me was a giant statue of a minotaur looking figure, but it was more humanoid, and the horns were longer. He was sitting on a throne. I tried to turn to get a view of my surroundings, but on every side of the square was the same statue.
>>
>>17996459
>cont.
I don't remember the exact details, but essentially a voice told me that he was Moloch, and that I was to pledge my allegiance toward him.

Without controlling myself, I produced a dagger and cut my palm horizontally. I clenched my fist and as the blood fell I pledged my allegiance.

There was a loud boom after this and I remember feeling like I really fucked up. Then the left wall opened and there was only white light. I ran into that light, and for the rest of my dream I prayed to God and Jesus to forgive me and to please save my soul.

I read up on it at the time, and apparently deities and entities will show you how to perform a ritual in your dream, but it is not binding. This is also the point where I felt that there are other gods in this world. The Bible says to worship no other gods before God, but it does not deny the existence of other gods. This scared me.

I thought nothing of it for a month until /pol/ started talking about Masons, the Clintons, and Minerva and Moloch. I got worried after this.

My question is, why would Moloch want to talk to me? Does this mean my faith is weak? Or am I supposed to do something?

Ask me questions if you need to know more, but I don't remember a lot of it. Also, you can call me a roleplaying faggot, but if you have real information just pretend to roleplay too.

>pic related
I just looked up "Moloch" in images and this photo is extemely similar to what I saw. I'm freaking out a little bit now, lads
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 300x418px
I think the disciples of Moloch are getting nervous. There's a good chance we're entering a new era.

I've been having some crazy dreams myself.
>>
>>17996481
Crazy dreams like what? Occult dreams, I'm guessing?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 375x523px
>>17996492
They have to do with the occult, and they're vivid. I just can't remember their logic. It fades quickly once you wake up.
>>
>>17996464

>The Bible says to worship no other gods before God, but it does not deny the existence of other gods.

"I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me" Isaiah 45:5

And I aint even christian
>>
I've been having weird dreams where I seem to be a soldier fighting in the next civil war. Very vivid dreams. I believe something big is about to happen to this world.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 720x404px
>>17996533
>I believe something big is about to happen to this world.

No doubt. Only the most lumpen among us can't see this. Something is happening here. Something is reaching a boiling point.

What it is, nobody can say.
>>
>>17996597

Not big happening
Just evolution
Depending on the usa elections the powers
Will know if we already get over duality or not.
If yes a golden age of heroes will rise
If not we'll , ting in the fall of the roman empire ,
A long degenerate fall into the material pleasures.

Is a win win if you ask me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.