[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the state of "death" is non-existant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: chuck-3.jpg (51KB, 573x696px) Image search: [Google]
chuck-3.jpg
51KB, 573x696px
What do you think happens once you die? I believe that you never really cease to exist. The state of unconsciousness is non-existant because you can't comprehend it and you are not aware when you are unconscious.

You are only alive and existing when you are conscious. If you aren't alive when the world is turning = the world and the universe is not existing without you. So when you die you are born instantly and "instantly" is probably a wrong word to use, you are born in no time, because when you are unconscious there is no time, once you die, you are born again.

You could be born 100 years from now, 10000 years, 10000000 years from now, it will all be instant because your consciousness didn't exist and there was no way you could comprehend time,space or anything whatsoever.

If we do not possess free will then we could be born again in the past because things would go the way we know they went today anyway, but that's a different story.

tl;dr once you are dead there is no consciousness to comprehend time,space etc. so you are pretty much born again, be it 10, 1000, 1000000 years from now, doesn't matter. Don't confuse it with reincarnation, reincarnation is nothing close to this, you have nothing that reminds you of your past life and you probably won't even figure out this theory in your "next" life.
>>
File: 1469874532263.gif (528KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
1469874532263.gif
528KB, 276x305px
>>17996344
After you die - you cease to exist. Reality continues nevertheless. If anyone else has fainted in their lifetime at least once, that state of unconsciousness is how it is to not exist.
>>
>>17996352
Then it's wonderful, peaceful silence.
>>
>>17996352
I have felt non-existence twice after taking medication for endoscopy procedures.

>be in procedure room
>take medication
>go "to sleep"
>wake up right after
>now sitting outside the procedure room

It's as if those 20 minutes or so were taken off my lifetime.
>>
>>17996410
that's how death be
>>
>>17996410
that's what im saying, death is probably going to be like this. Bam youre dead, bam youre climbing out the womb (animal womb, human womb, whatever, you are born again instantly) that happens because theres no consciousness to comprehend time.
>>
File: 1456938139106.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1456938139106.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>17996423
>Bam youre dead, bam youre climbing out the womb (animal womb, human womb, whatever, you are born again instantly) that happens because theres no consciousness to comprehend time.
>>
>>17996410
I had the same experience with an endoscopy last month. It's weird, but when I woke up I realized how hollow and illusive reality is, made me happy and free.
>>
>>17996439
>>17996410
So... in order to achieve Nirvana, all one needs is an open mind and an endoscopy.
I'll see if I get one myself until next month, even if I don't need one.
>>
>>17996344

When you die you just move on to a different plane.

It's nearly identical to the one you're from.

I've died 3 times now.
>>
>>17997177

You can get glimpses of it anytime you lose your train of thought, or orgasm.

However, you are rarely incapable of taking notice of this moment, because your consciousness isn't in existence.
>>
>>17997188

incapable = capable*
>>
>>17996344
I'm not sure what I think. There seem to be enough incidences of people dying medically ( as in fully dead, no heartbeat or brain activity ) and being resuscitated and describing an afterlife that the concept of no-death might be valid.

How are people having afterlife experiences when their brain has no activity? If doctors declare them dead on the table and medical instruments prove they're dead, how are they experiencing an afterlife?

It's easy to say they are lying except for the instances where the person who died witnessed things being said and done in the operating room exactly as they happened. What are the odds of that?
>>
>>17997188
You need to pump in sedation, I used a hospital visit to practice for death before.
>>
I've done DMT twice.. and each time I was 'warped' to a different world of colors and energy. I felt free, and for a brief moment all I knew was love and comfort. If death is anything like this, I am curious of what else lays. If not, then..well.. lol.
>>
>>17997317
What do you think you would have theoretically felt if you watched yourself die while you had an out-of-body DMT trip? Would you immediately cease to exist? Would your mind continue to wander for eternity? Would you feel yourself cease to exist when the drug starts to wear off?
>>
File: 1463977978482.jpg (366KB, 1800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1463977978482.jpg
366KB, 1800x1123px
>>17996352
>reality

its all in your head bro
>>
>>17996344
How can any other living being be a continuation of "you" in the future?
>>
>>17997247
and there are people who also die and are resuscitated that describe 'slipping' or 'fading' into nothingness and being 'pulled' from that nothingness/clamness when they are resuscitated. now why isn't there an absolutely uniform experience or consistency with near death/dead and revived experiences...
>>
File: landy.png (60KB, 344x347px) Image search: [Google]
landy.png
60KB, 344x347px
>>17997367
>>
>>17997550
They had no souls.
>>
>>17996344

Charls is so fuggin handsom omg
>>
>>17997588
i assure you they weren't all gingers ;P
>>
>>17997490

>>17996423
This is exactly what Lazarus says in the Bible when he is resurrected after 4 days by Jesus. He did not remember anything except "once i was dead and now I live." it also says about death, "the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing. Their love their hate and their envy has perished."
>>
File: 1395516719460.jpg (30KB, 336x497px) Image search: [Google]
1395516719460.jpg
30KB, 336x497px
>>17997674
Mfw I'm a ginger
>>
MDE world peace was fucking hilarious

short runtime tho, the jew cuckswim employees probably hated it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.