[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Easter Island heads who made them? why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1470419870089s.jpg (7KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470419870089s.jpg
7KB, 187x250px
Redpill me on the Easter Island heads

who made them? why?
>>
>>17995978
who is your daddy
and what does he do?
>>
>>17995978
Still sort of a mystery. We used to think it was aliens. New theories have been tested and suggest they were dragged to the edge of the island from somewhere inland. I watched a documentary in an art history class where they made replicas and tied ropes to the heads, dragging them to the edge of the island. This is also supported because there were heads abandoned a distance from the shore and compared to the ones off the island, the ones that were out were significantly shorter suggesting they were grounded down from the dragging.
>>
Easter island was a base for meetings among advanced races of Atlantis from Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Lemurian a civilization of an ancient region near the coast of India, which was
devastated by tectonic movements there are about 18,000 years ago. These statues were signaled territories and boundaries of stellar positions. Prophets of old pre-Inca civilizations of South America were also taken to these
meetings as guests. In each meeting, a new statue was taken by one of the spacecraft and placed at the corresponding location, through anti-gravity techniques. The records that were made in the rocks are ancient references of the participants and guests of these meetings.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 186x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 186x205px
>>17996047
>>
>>17995978
They made them inland and used the tried and true log method where they litteraly roll these things to the shore with logs, takiNG the log from the end and moving it to the front as they roll.
>>
>>17995978
aliens
because sculpting is fun and art is cool
>>
>>17996087
They've demonstrated that it's possible to walk them. It's easier and just takes some ropes, plus it jibes with the legends.
>>
obviously aliens since natives are always dumb and incompetent to make anything lol
>>
>>17995978
>who made them?
the natives
> why?
because they were fucking idiots
>>
>>17995978
Natives made them to honor someone(s) of power; since they all face inland as to watch their clansmen. they used up all the wood that was on the island to move the bodies, loss of wood made way for loss of vegetation from climate change, climate change created cannibalism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpNuh-J5IgE

natives made em
here's how they walked them,
>>
File: easter-island[1].jpg (78KB, 395x625px) Image search: [Google]
easter-island[1].jpg
78KB, 395x625px
>>17995978

>heads

:^)
>>
>>17996047
>tectonic
This part makes zero sense
>>
The Rapa nui or the kava-kava
>>
Ayylaoms
>>
>>17995978
>who made them?
The inhabitants of Easter Island.
>why?
Probably religious or political reasons, just like any other monument.

>>17997244
Yeah, they kinda screwed themselves over by cutting down all the trees.
>>
>>17995978

easter island head is best head
>>
>>17996015

IT'S NOT A TUMA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.