[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 64

File: magic_in_hands_.jpg (357KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
magic_in_hands_.jpg
357KB, 1280x800px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17993261
>>
23 M Scorpio

Can I get a reading regarding my current relationship and my trust issues?
>>
Cancer/F/23/Single
General love reading for next 2 months?
>>
I'm still at it, although I'll slowly get through queries. I have little to no energy, so at this point I warn those who will ask me for a reading; it may be just a *bit* off.

Give me whatever information, a question, and I will provide a reading in return.

>>17995912
Runes as a language, alright. I'll keep that one in mind. I'm too used to visual aids, like in scrying and tarot. Runes are a bit different in that aspect, but with some time, I don't think it'll take me too long to get into. The surface of them provides little, but the insides should provide me with more than enough information, I think.

Thank you for your support and likewise, good luck with your job stuff-stuffs!
>>
>>17995942
female
how will my social life be for rest of year?
>>
>>17995942
Should I pursue modelling? I don't know if it's for me, but I'd do it if there was potential success. Maybe to pay for school.

female, cancer
>>
>>17995942
Can you tell me my next bfs personality?
>>
>>17995942
romance reading for the next two months
>>
>>17995915
>>17995942
If youre too tired it alright, better get some rest! Sending you some of my energy!
>>
Should we break up?
>>
>>17995950
Six of Wands, Atu XXI, Eight of Disks, Eight of Cups, Prince of Disks, Five of Cups, Nine of Cups.

It may seem like or feel like you will actually accomplish something in regards of your social life, or at least well, it'll feel like you're getting somewhere with it, and you're not just being thrown away. You will have your intentions for the future with it, seeing it as a chance to perhaps get an opportunity here and there to help you out with other things. In reality, it seems like hard work, and there's a lot of emotions being thrown about. I am not saying it's from you, or at least well, if it is, then it doesn't seem all that positive, but you think of it, or at least you'll think of it as such. Next year should prove to be slightly better, slightly more positive anyway.

>>17995951
Princess of Swords, Prince of Disks, Five of Swords, Seven of Wands, Ten of Swords and Atu II.

It seems more like a rash action from you, stemming from some random idea in your mind, and knowing you, you'd likely just pursue it, but at least there's some sense of caution exercised. It would likely feel like a lot of hard work, pushing forward very slowly, struggling, feeling like you didn't pick the right thing, and it's a struggle against the fate, so to speak.

A suggestion would be to not go through with such a idea, instead see what else you could go for. Modelling's not your thing, I think.

>>17995956
You know what? No. Simply because I know what kind of people ask for these queries, and they're going to focus on those qualities said by the reader and try to track down the person, and likely fail and throw out any kinds of other possible ideas.

Future is not set in stone. It changes and shifts, so depending on what you do now, your next ''bf'' may just be an entirely different person.
>>
>>17995942
Will I get laid any time soon?
I'm trying to get laid.
>>
>>17995942
Will my crush fall in love with me ever? Thanks :)
>>
>>17995942
Can I get a general reading please?
Male aries
>>
>>17995942
TELL ME!
How will my work go tonight?
Will I be successful in lifting a bucket of green peppers?
TELL MEEEEEEE
>>
>>17996016
will i achieve my objective before the end of the year? i can trade you a yes or no reading
>>
>>17995942
male
will i study in university this year?
thanks in advance :)
>>
>>17995995
25/m/cancer/single/dante

Lately I have been feeling rather hopeless. The dystopian society we are currently sprinting towards on top of my crippling social anxiety, lack of employment because of rapidly deteriorating conditions in my field of study, and inability to trust have made looking forward hard to do.

How do you see the next month or two going in terms of maybe finding a job, a friend, or even just a purpose?

I have had experience from family members in general summoning and ritual and was considering maybe trying that for the first time. Do you think this is an appropriate time for that? I fear unintentional negative energy may produce adverse effects.

Thank you in advance and do not worry about it if you're tired, totally understand. There are many here and elsewhere that appreciate your work and effort.
>>
>>17995961
Six of Cups, Atu XIV, Three of Cups, Atu III, Six of Swords, Ten of Disks, Princess of Swords.

It seems that the near future for you in regards of romance and what not should bring forth some pleasure, or perhaps you will actually obtain some kind of a new perspective in regards of entire things of love and what not. Stay focused in regards of it, obtain some kind of stability or perhaps even hell, focus on obtaining money of some kind. Don't be rash with your actions in regards of love though. That's not going to end well.

>>17995965
I can still keep going.

Ten of Cups, Princess of Swords, Ace of Disks, Knight of Disks, Atu X, Ten of Disks.

It seems that within the next few months you're going to find some emotional contentment with things, perhaps being a bit more brash and rash, but still maintaining your wits and mind about you, even if you're surrounded by seemingly new things that make you feel nice and good. Right now you should focus on perhaps working a bit more than thinking about love, or perhaps actually going down and *trying* to find someone, not just expecting someone to come your way. Things should be nice for you, at the very least.

>>17996003
Ask someone who does pendulum work.

Ten of Wands and Eight of Disks.

Either you will go and rape someone, or you will wait. I don't think it's happening any time soon though, so don't worry.

>>17996006
Eight of Disks, Six of Cups, Five of Swords, Prince of Cups.

I don't think it's going to really happen, truth be told. The most that could happen is the fact that you may get close and end up getting touchy, but I don't think he will actually fall in love with you or anything like that. He'll likely stay to himself most of the times anyway, and even if you will struggle or try to find a way, it's not going to work.

But hey, it doesn't hurt to try it out.
>>
>>17995942
What do you see happening with my love interest by the end of the year?
>>
23/m/scorpio/taken

Should I trust her?
>>
>>17995942
Im a dude looking for that sweet love
>>
>>17995942
Could I get with k?
>>
>>17996016
Queen of Wands, Knight of Swords, Prince of Cups.

>all court cards

Let's just say that it's a yes and forget about any further in-depth interpretation. Really though, you should be fine. As long as you put your mind to it, keep your emotions in check and actually want to do shit, then you'll be good, me thinks.

As for that bucket of green peppers, as long as you're not all that weak, you should be able to pull that off. Good luck. :^}

>>17996013
Ace of Swords, Eight of Swords, Three of Disks, Three of Wands, Ten of Disks, Atu XI, Atu XIII.

Right now it seems to be, well, you're focusing on work, and using your mind to find new ideas among all of the thinking that you're doing. It may just be a bit too much, but you're capable of getting all of the ideas out, so it's not entirely a large problem. Finding some kind of a focus or plan should be something you should... focus on. Right now focus on working more or perhaps planning things out, more along the lines of stability and work. Don't engage in any kinds of well... lustful interactions, or letting your physical urges or anything in regards of your own self getting out of control. Things should change soon and in time, but I am not sure what specifically may just change. Be it good or bad, who knows.

>>17996023
Princess of Cups, Ace of Swords, Atu XV, Prince of Swords.

It seems that it's going to be something that will remain within your fantasy. You're likely going to focus on trying to find something to do, or at least well, in some ways embracing the freedom that you will have at some point. It's not going to be easy on your thoughts, I think, but eh... then again, you're asking a yes/no question, and it's already hard to interpret this muckery when I'm so out of it.
>>
>>17996078
Should I stick to my plan or try to get a trade apprenticeship?
>>
File: apple-slices.png (148KB, 700x698px) Image search: [Google]
apple-slices.png
148KB, 700x698px
I'll be offering readings for a while.

Give me your query and I'll give a shot.
Please no generals though.
>>
>>17996095
What am I doing wrong in this relationship?
>>
I'm done with readings, because it seems that someone else has come over to do some. Until later, I suppose.
>>
>>17996095
Virgo
How is my next relationship?
>>
>>17995942
Could I get a reading on the future of my father's financial situation?
>>
>>17996078
Sweet thanks. I'll report back later and let you know of the results.
>>
>>17996095
What should I do or take into consideration in order to ensure the success of my proximate occult works?
>>
>>17996095
What is going to happen with me and my love interest by the end or the year? Thanks
>>
>>17996095
since no game doesn't seem to be here

can you tell me if i am going to achieve my objective before the end of the year?
>>
What area of career should I follow?
Taurus, Male
>>
>>17996095
F.C
Virgo
Is she the right girl?
>>
File: 1465396020636.jpg (41KB, 443x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465396020636.jpg
41KB, 443x640px
I'm a fellow reader, but I'd like to remain anon and ask for help. I've been trying to scry my own situation but I feel doing so is making my life worse.

Somone please, will it ever get better? My life has been going downhill for months with no silver lining in sight.

A more specific question, will I get the house in time? Will my dad come through for me?

Any help is appreciated.. I don't know if I can take much more daily disapointment
>>
>>17996095
Should I follow G for the long term contentment? Or should I follow H for the short term contentment?

Neither are people but are choices in life.
>>
>>17996095
maybe you could take a look at what i posted here

>>17996039

Thank you. Have been thinking about getting into this myself some day
>>
>>17996095
How can I fix the damage I made with P?
>>
>>17995899
What do I need to do to get back on track with my life?
Taurus Male
>>
>>17996078
>change coming good or bad
Yeah I'm preparing 3 career paths currently and I'm planning to keep 2 or the long run kind of a do what you love thing and only trying one for money.
The change coming I have something in mind but I'll ignore it as it isn't change for me but just around me.
>>
>>17996095
Will it be easy for me to settle this September?
>>
>>17996060
Travis?
>>
File: 1441594878880.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1441594878880.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
Hey people.

Choose a number from 1 to 4 and I will give you a tarot reading. It helps to be specific but if you don't want to it's no big deal.
>>
>>17996125
qive me a reading about love manwill I find it anytime soon?
>>
>>17995942
Would help also reading the poems of each one, not just their meanings, each one has a story to tell. And you're always welcome sweetie, be well.
>>
File: chameleon.png (108KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
chameleon.png
108KB, 700x367px
>>17996098
Hoo boy, starting off with a doozy, aren't ya?
Well, that's good... well, good for someone out there anyway.

Mainly? If you're asking what you're doing wrong, it means you want to do right. And honestly, intention is half of the battle. My first go to is that communication is key, but let's see what the cards say.

Your overarching card is the 3 of disks, works. Think of that like your theme card. Something should be done, after all, if you think you're doing wrong.

Your main cards are 2 of disks change, Fortune, and Lust.

I suppose I'm not really telling you anything you don't know right now, I'm sorry.
If you're doing something wrong, and you know, then change it. (2 of disks).
If you're doing something wrong and you don't know what's up or why something's happening, hold on to the wheel (fortune).
Regardless of what's happening or going to happen, have strength (lust), anon.
It's going to be all right. Even the smallest candles can pierce the darkness.

On the subject though, if you don't mind me saying so, I'm not the person you should be asking this to. Talk to the one you love. Nothing good ever comes from keeping everything to yourself.

>>17996100
Good night then. Or at least try to have one, I suppose.

>>17996101
I will answer this, but first let me tell you why I don't like answering this. Let's say I tell you the future relationship you would have if you meet some guy at a bar on tuesday night. But then instead you decide to go elsewhere or stay home because "lol freewill". Your future will have changed, by your own hand.

That being said, on your current path should you not do anything differently...
3 of wands, ace of disks, and 4 of disks.
Seems like the relationship should be relatively stable, and somewhat emotion having.
But, all the things look good and on the up and up, so to speak.
...really though, aside from that vague question, that's about all I can give you, or will give you, right now. Kind of vague, you know?
>>
>>17996095
How will Wednesday go?
>>
>>17996104
I should be around to at least read over it.

>>17996121
Oh, I see. Well, Death is generally the kind of change that will happen, no matter what you really do or want or think about, so be prepared for it at the very least.

>>17996129
Alright, I'll see what I can do later tomorrow, or maybe tonight. I know I'm likely not sleeping all that well or if at all.

>>17996134
Oh, it won't be a good one. I will likely not sleep at all, or try to push rest away, while watching or rewatching some shitty anime. I'll still be around, lurking the thread and IRC up until midnight, so if anyone wants to ask something or whatever, I'm around.
>>
>>17996126
There might be an issue that needs to be dealt with first. Right now, you're not taking care of yourself as much as you think you are. As a result, you're not going to be as giving as a lover as you might think you would be. You are not the lover you think you are. It's not entirely you're fault, though. The reason being is a lack of self actualization and focus on your personal life. It only is masking you doubtful and bitter, and it's this that is keeping you from being a good lover because you're using "love" as something to hide from the pain in other spheres in your life which is unhealthy for you and your future lover.

However, if you figure this out and put work into something and grow as a person, you will indeed become a great lover.
>>
>>17996147
Death is not what I had in mind but I guess my time has come.
>>
>>17996151
You're not dying, for crying out loud. Death doesn't mean literal death, it's just change that happens no matter what is done. You simply need to accept it or make the best of it. As death generally is.
>>
>>17996152
Got it suicide with a knife into the eye, no problemo boss
>>
File: 1463202185028.jpg (20KB, 337x395px) Image search: [Google]
1463202185028.jpg
20KB, 337x395px
>>17996125

Could you do a general six month reading for me?
>>
>>17996134
What does she want me to do?
>>
>>17996156
Next 6 months as well
>>
>>17996100
Have some rest , you probably need it.

Good night and Take Care of yourself.
>>
>>17996154
ok.
>>
>>17996125
Love read please
>>
>>17996125
love reading
>>
>>17996125
>>
>>17996134
We're both weak in the communication department so I know that it's something to work on. He's not the most emotionally intelligent, my main concern is bringing things up in the wrong way, resulting in him acting brash. Thanks for the reading, I'm sure things will work out.
>>
>>17996095
Hey, what should I do?
>>
File: hamster.png (208KB, 700x944px) Image search: [Google]
hamster.png
208KB, 700x944px
>>17996106
This seems... like something that I should say something first. Upon approaching the thought, my mind felt like it hit a barrier of some kind.
It seems you need to address whatever's going on in some situation related to this, whether it's in your own mind, your own life, or something. I don't know, let's see what the cards say.
2 of swords (peace), Queen of Cups, and The Universe.
...yeah, see, this may be me projecting, but let me just say, never do anything occult when you're emotional. Emotions themselves are fine to utilize, but when you're emotional you're rash, unable to properly think, driven by fear or anxiety, stress, and usually ultimately ends up with regret, and I do speak from experience here.

If I'm way overshooting, then let me return to what I said earlier, which is, mental fog. Address that, perhaps with some meditation.

>>17996109
A better question would be what are *you* going to try to do with your love interest?
Because first I pulled 9 of wands strength, and 10 of disks, wealth. All seems good, but then I asked "what would happen with this person's love interest if they do nothing?" and my deck essentially fell apart out of my hands.

>>17996111
That's a difficult question to hear. If I say yes, then you may put in less effort upon having your anxiety soothed, and that less effort could turn your answer to no.
If I say no, then essentially the same thing, but instead of soothing replace that with despair.
You should do your best. That's all anyone ever should ask of you.

That being said...
Queen of swords, Art, and 7 of disks, failure.
Be creative, but not impulsive. Seek harmony, and accept if you fail, for it does happen.
>>
>>17996165
:3
>>
>>17996187
Oh, nevermind. You have quite a few people asking for you. Ignore my question then.
>>
>>17996095
Where do you see me in 5 years?
>>
>>17996190
...?
>>
>>17996156
Seems pretty good, anon. The main theme here is that through communication, a compromise will be found that will be satisfying and will be what you had in mind. The message is that you need to spear head this. Be willing to speak your mind.

As for the months in particular, many positive fire cards popped up. It would seem that whatever you have been engaging in whatever you might want to engage in will come to great fruition so long as you follow your hunger.

To wrap these two up, I think you need to communicate to others what it is you truly desire and find ways in which you can work with others to make it happen.

>>17996167
No.

>>17996176
No.
>>
>>17996125
How will tonight go, in terms of requesting for aid. Thank you, even if you can't get to me.
>>
>>17996207
Hi, can you please tell me when will a girl be interested in me? If possible, please tell me if it is someone I know.
>>
File: tumblr_newa1uFEkH1qiuiebo1_540.jpg (202KB, 503x748px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_newa1uFEkH1qiuiebo1_540.jpg
202KB, 503x748px
>>17996116
My gut says G, but lets see what the cards say.

Simple one I'll make this.
G: 8 of disks, prudence.
H: Knight of Swords

G here is the more prudent choice, although H may make you feel better in the short term, that's all it is, the short term.

I don't *think* that this is a good/bad decision. More just like "they're shoes. Pick one and let's go already" kind of one.

>>17996117
This is more of an intuitive thing for me to feel out, if you don't mind me saying. Which is ironic given that by all rights my intuition shouldn't be functioning right now.

Those things that you mentioned are all seemingly true, but that's all the more reason for you to get into magic. Creating something from nothing is what magic is all about, isn't it?
Life, love, magic, these are more interchangeable than you think.

When you have love, it feels like magic. When you lose love, it feels like you lost your life. Understand what I mean?

Granted, negative energy is a bad thing. Work to cleanse that from your mind, via meditation, stress relief, etc. If you do spirit work, offer up your energy, even if negative, to the spirit you summon. They would be able to use it, and soothe you in the process... but if you're feeling bad may I suggest an angelic entity?

>>17996119
"How do I fix the damage with __"
Again, first step is to talk with them. If they're not able to talk find some way to just make your presence known, that you're trying. Hell, send them a gift.

I drew 4 of cups first, luxury. This person probably brought rich feelings to your life, and it was nice, right? And then the queen of swords. Someone got impulsive, maybe made a mistake. Maybe it was you, maybe it was them. The queen of swords can mean many things, but to me here, it means inaccessible. You don't see the right path in front of you concerning them. Happiness, The Universe, and Adjustment. These are the next three cards. Do what you can, and have patience. That's all you can do, isn't it?
>>
>>17996245
Nice choices in comics.
>>
>>17996216
Things are going to move along well with the blessings of a spirit with great ability and power. However, there is a bit of a struggle that may get in the way. Something or someone one in the way. I think the blessings overseeing this movement will keep you moving forward through the obstacle, though.
>>
>>17996257
Than you very much. *hugs*
>>
>>17996115
First, you must remain calm, your emotions and thoughts are clouding your judgement and I see the troubles with family regarding money. You should reconsider the way you're acting is actually making things worse.

I'm going to be real with you, I understand your pain well, but this is something you can't avoid yet will have a positive ending to give you the stability that you need. You will come out stronger with this.

Eventually, you'll need to sort the people who you trust, some seems to be bad company and will try to take advantage of your state so one more reason to find a balance in yourself.

There's an important message/paper coming for you regarding the house, make sure you don't get it lost. About your father, he'll keep judging your decision for a while but will come through eventually and make his own choice.

I wish I could give you a more positive reading but be strong man, you can do it, do not lose hope. Remember that peace isn't being happy with rainbows and sunshine, but the ability of being unaffected in the middle of the storm.

May the good winds be with you
>>
>>17996245
>queen of swords
So ironic in multidimensional levels it's not even funny
My lack of emotional control got the best of me but I was impulsive again and wrote to them already while waiting for your reading, so I guess it wasn't a bad idea... "Alea iacta est" thank you very much for your insight.
>>
File: tumblr_nisvagNi2C1qiuiebo1_540.jpg (206KB, 503x746px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nisvagNi2C1qiuiebo1_540.jpg
206KB, 503x746px
>>17996122
It should be, yeah.
...oh right, /x/, cards, gotcha.
This september should be a learning lesson time period for you, should this hermit card have anything to say about it. It's important for you to make "peace" with life's changes (2 of swords), and remember that ultimately, there are some things out of your control (the hanged man), so don't resist too much. HOWEVER. There are some things that you should resist with every fiber of your being, and should never accept. I don't know what's happening to you this september, anon, but just remember when its a good time to act (although I would imagine that september is going to be school related, due to this boards demographics. Still though, wanted to make my point).

>thinking about my reading session so far
>2 of cups pops out
deck, please.

>>17996147
Well, i'm hoping you have a good one anyway. How about a compromise. At least try to have restful sleep.

>>17996146
Straight forward, and also specific. You sure do know how to get on my good side.

Wow, alright, my deck did *not* want to cooperate here. It split apart before I began shuffling, and then once again. Regardless, I drew ace of wands, prince of cups, and Lust, with an overarching theme of the priestess.

It *should* go well, although the cards more suggest an emotional experience you'll learn from... that should be good, right?

>>17996157
Do your best, whatever that is.
I drew 7 of disks failure, and 2 of disks, change.

So... it seems like she wants you to do nothing right now. 7 of disks, is also a card that says wait. Give her space.
I want you to imagine a mental exercise for me. Shake a mental 8 ball. "Try again later."

>>17996154
Made me think of filthy frank. Just wanted you to know that that's what I'll be doing tonight, thanks to you.

>>17996187
Hmm? What's up? Try talking to me, first.
It's alright, you know.
>>
>>17996095
Pisces
How will tomorrow effect my future plans?
>>
>>17996245
Thank you very much. I always appreciate someone else's intuitive perspective as I fear my own intuition may be a little off

I will look into angelic entities as you suggested.
>>
Raymond pieces when will me and my ex Tiffany get back together , dose this year get better for me, reading please
>>
>>17996188
>The Universe
kek

But it is an emotionally-charged work, so that's a bit necessary. Time is of the essence, so I sort of need to get things figured out quickly. I don't think it's so much my emotional state, as I have planned this slowly and methodically over several months, but there's just something missing.
>>
File: tumblr_nz7x9rg0tr1qiuiebo1_1280.jpg (247KB, 503x822px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz7x9rg0tr1qiuiebo1_1280.jpg
247KB, 503x822px
>>17996193
I almost want to tell you something about a needle in a haystack. You see, there are two ways to go about finding something. You can delve in head first and toss about, but you might make a mess of things. Or, you could inspect each one one by one, so that you're sure to not miss what you're looking for.
That probably doesn't make much sense, sorry.

The other day I skipped someone's question, and they got pretty upset. Turns out it was someone I knew. Of course, it turned out for the best, as I was able to talk about it with someone and get a much better answer for them, but they were still upset. And right now, I'm answering everything as a -just in case- scenario.

...I'm just not as fast as other readers, sorry.

>>17996195
Honestly, that's such a far thing that I don't want to say something because of reasons I listed above for the "next bf" person.
BUT like I said above in this post, I usually read for a reason, so let's have it.

10 of swords ruin, The Moon, and 2 of swords peace.
>peace again
>I'm getting that card a lot tonight.

You asked for vague, and so here it is Between now and then, some great event will happen, that will resemble an overturning situation. Think volcano erupting. This will cause you to do much introspection, and at the end, peace. After a volcano erupts, there is fertile soil for new life to grow, so don't think of change as a permanent ending. Hope springs eternal.
>inb4 meta physics / universe expansion / sun going super nova / etc. etc.
>best not to think on some things too much, for the day to day stuff.
>>
>>17996326
It really is fine. I know you're loaded right now. I won't bother you. It's fine.
>>
>>17996282
>Wow, alright, my deck did *not* want to cooperate here. It split apart before I began shuffling, and then once again. Regardless, I drew ace of wands, prince of cups, and Lust, with an overarching theme of the priestess.

Thank you very much, not too sure what is meant by emotional experience but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks again ^^
>>
File: tumblr_nlweidElNU1qiuiebo1_540.jpg (198KB, 503x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlweidElNU1qiuiebo1_540.jpg
198KB, 503x764px
I'm done for the next 3 or 4 hours, at least.
I'll check back in later when I need to put myself to sleep to do a few reads, since my normal method won't work for the next couple of days.

Until then, /div/. Be good.

>also this is how I imagine about half of the querents usually.
>>
File: fate.jpg (889KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
fate.jpg
889KB, 1632x918px
>>17995899
Hello anons. I just dug up my tarot deck for the first time in about a year, shuffled it thoroughly and laid out some cards face down. I turned them over from left to right and this is what was revealed. Please help me interpret the results!

Details:
>male
>early 30s
>unemployed army veteran, beginning college soon
>likes campbell, jung, eliade, etc.
>>
>>17996125
Hey
Would really like a love reading and whether I'll meet some qt girl anytime soon. The qt part is important
>>
It's pretty queit here
>>
yes or no readings
first come first served.
>>
>>17996507
No chance you're doing readings, is there?
>>
>>17996527
is she interested in me?
>>
>>17996527
will i ble able to AP in the next two months?
>>
>>17996527
Should I back to University?
>>
>>17996528
Didn't plan to, no...
But you're always free to try asking, who knows ;)
>>
>>17996531
tiger's eye says no

>>17996536
yes you will

>>17996539
yes you should
>>
>>17996547
Should I bother with this girl at work?
>>
>>17996527
Does T want to be with me or I should give up trying?
>>
>>17996527

will i find a new job soon?
>>
>>17996527
Does she want the D?
>>
>>17996527
Should i go to this event?
>>
>>17996553
not really no

>>17996554
give up unfortunately..

>>17996555
yes, yes you will

>>17996559
i won't answer that.

>>17996562
yes you should go
>>
>>17996571

>>
>>17996571
thank you
>>
>>17996527
Should I bother with the blue-eyed girl?
>>
>>17996527
is my next gf kinda chubby?
>>
>>17996527
Does N still love me? Can we get back together?
>>
>>17996571
Was getting rid of my hobby a move in the right direction?
>>
>>17996579
not really...sorry

>>17996581
refused to answer

>>17996584
yes he does

>>17996590
no it wasn't
>>
>>17996595
thank you, this made my day :)
>>
>>17996527
she miss me?
>>
>>17996595
Have I already met my next GF?
>>
>>17996527
will r get a chance to see it?
will he like it?
>>
>>17996600
no

>>17996612
no

>>17996616
yes
>>
>>17996527
Have I already met the one I'll marry?
>>
>>17996621
Will it take long until I meet her?
>>
>>17996527
will i have enough money to satisfy my needs in the future?
>>
>>17996622
no

>>17996635
no

>>17996637
won't answer.
>>
>>17996600
>>17996621
No, it did not make your day. Happiness denied
Leo you cross eyed fucksquid LOL
>>
>>17996621
>>17996646
first answer counts :(
>>
>>17996527
Will I be happy?
>>
>>17996644
Thank you so much..
>>
File: cards.png (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cards.png
87KB, 640x480px
Been thinking for a while to start developing my cards skills, it's a family tradition here to give what will happen through cards and passing it down to other generations, but it's somewhat died down as they never bothered to teach me how to do it and i never gave much of a shit for it either.

I have flashes about the future and guts feeling, but i never bothered to truly develop my skills to see shit. What i ask is, my family always takes out what they call bad cards in their desks, and use old cards since they have their shares of history. they also have very specific details when they have cards. I am not really the kind of person that likes to stay true to traditions, but i still want to get some tips

Should i take away cards from the desk, and give their own meanings to myself, or go ahead with the way i feel the cards? Sometime having a structure placed before handling the cards seems to be perfect, but i feel like i shouldn't care much with it and do what i want
>>
>>17996527
Am I on the right path?
>>
>>17996673
Love reading please.
>>
>>17996678

they're not doing readings anon, they're asking for advice.
>>
>>17996680
Love reading please.
>>
>>17996681
Love reading please.
>>
>>17996681

Love reading please.
>>
>>17996684
>>17996686
Wow way to just piggy back on that you faggots.
>>
>>17996688

Love reading please.
>>
>>17996688
>>17996693
Triple dubs confirm faggotry.
>>
done with readings for now.
>>
Love reading for a Scorpio plox
>>
>>17996701
Love reading please
>>
>>17996711
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, even when accompanied by dubs.
>>
File: IMGP0756.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0756.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
Greetings fellow Diviners and Querents,
If anyone is still around I would love to have some help about a decision making. I am interested in knowing what's going to happen in the following months to me. I am taking a huge leap forward in my life, something that I talked about for a long time with my best friend.

Here are informations about me so you can clear any parasitic thoughs or to help you dive into the cards:

Male, name is Clement T., born 30 Novembre 1990 -Sagittarius- in Aberdeen (Scotland). I am single.
>>
>>17996711
pleasing love read
>>
>>17996711
Did you find him yet?
>>
Is it just me or are there less love readings than usual today?
>>
>>17996751
Hello!

Recently you have connected with someone. They may or may not know it yet. You seek to form a bond with this person. You may have faced people's opinions about said relationship. Rather than blindly follow what they've told you, you've chosen to determine your own path and to stay true to yourself.

Currently you are feeling some interference. Perhaps you feel trapped or restricted by the situation you are in. Regardless of how restricted you may feel, you can break free if you believe you can. You have choices, and you have the power to act on them. Clear your mind, set your goal and follow through with it.

Your future card shows that whatever choice you have made has worked out well for you. You must trust your decisions and accept that this is the right path for you. Use common sense and be realistic. Now you must create the desired effect for yourself. You cannot wait around for someone to help you, for it is up to you to change your world. You are fully capable of this. If you act accordingly you find success and you will prosper.

This is my first reading through the internet, so let me know if it's accurate. Good luck!
>>
>>17996777

everyone finally accepted that they'll be forever alone

nice trips btw
>>
File: afremov2.jpg (791KB, 2000x1168px) Image search: [Google]
afremov2.jpg
791KB, 2000x1168px
>>17996882
Thank you for your guidance anon! Much love to you

Because it's your first internet reading I will give you feedback: First part is not really on spot, The social interaction I am building is here however.

I am restricted, I have deadlines, and dates to keep to until september, It cripples my judgment and mostly my patience.

Many other readers and diviners all conclude to the fact that I will greatly succeed in my goals there

I would ask for your advice anytime anon, don't hesitate to give me a way to contact you or assume a !trip
>>
>>17996953
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'll probably create a trip once I get a bit more practice under my belt. I'll definitely keep your name in mind!
>>
>>17996961
Hello Anonymous
Would you still be willing to try a reading about me? A general reading for the next 5 months if that's possible?
>>
>>17996711
Love me please
>>
Sending love to you all anons <3
>>
>>17996887
I found love though

Some of those love readings were helpful t b h
>>
File: zoa9jSl.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
zoa9jSl.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
Hello!
Could someone please bring me a message from the spirits who truly stand by me and love me? I am a bit confused at this point. Try to make a due diligence it's not just a certain god fucking with the reading if you can.
>>
>>17996978
Sure I will!
>>
File: Konachan.com - 223724 sample.jpg (959KB, 1500x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 223724 sample.jpg
959KB, 1500x1063px
>>17996998
Sure, let's have some love anon<3
>>
>>17997060
Hey

How'd you know I was female too

spook(y)
>>
Aries/Male/single

How can I push past the laziness and be more productive? Especially with certain tasks where I ask and others wont help?
>>
>>17996978
Congratulations! You've received a very positive reading!

Recently you have been working hard. You are prudent and reliable. You may be a bit stubborn at times. No one likes to admit when they're wrong, at least you should admit it to yourself.

Currently or very soon you will experience success in your business at hand. You will prosper! You will gain power and influence over people around you.

The cards tell me that your future holds riches and wealth. You will achieve lasting affluence. Not only affluence, but the completion (or the pinnacle) of your success. You will grow old, and your wealth will grow with you. You will show cleverness in transactions. Some things to be wary of will be slothfulness and the dulling of your mind. I wish you luck!
>>
File: Konachan.com - 221345 sample.jpg (682KB, 1500x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 221345 sample.jpg
682KB, 1500x1161px
>>17997087
Did you forgot this is a place of psychics lol
>>
>>17997115
>>17997115
>>
File: haniel.jpg (9KB, 334x277px) Image search: [Google]
haniel.jpg
9KB, 334x277px
So I'm back ...and I feel much better now.

Somewhat related, this is the day and hour of Venus, sigil somewhat related.
And it will be for the next 30 minutes. I can probably get through a couple reads in that time; although I ask all anons to direct some energy to the sphere of emotions, healing, etc.

Let's begin, queries please, the more specific the better. I'm able to talk as well, that arguably goes better.
>>
>>17997115
I like this gay pictures
>>
M, Scorpio.

Been on a major downswing, everything's coming apart on me. Probably have to leave the country soon. Give me good news.
>>
>>17997128
24/Male/Virgo
Currently in a fight with J. Am I getting my feelings across to her? What's the outcome going to be?

>this is the day and hour of Venus, sigil somewhat related.
What's the significance?
>>
>>17997128
Hi!

I'd like a reading about my creative pursuit. I've had a passion for drawing my whole life. Sadly, these past few years have been very draining and I've lost the motivation for it. I always end up to frustrated to continue drawing when I start. Will I find the passion I once had for it?

Some things that may help:
Tyler
Libra
>>
>>17997128
I'm male/18/Sagittarius

Do my friends suspect me of being a bad person? It bugs me every day that they might think I'm a bad person because I've done really stupid things. In particular one girl named Liz, does she think I am a good or a bad person for what I've done with my time with her?
>>
>>17997128
18/Male/Pisces

Today started out pretty rough which involved a hot walk outside in the sun for a good two hours. It was in distraught, but I believe found truth during this time. I'm not sure if this is a solution at all since it is a rather drastic choice.

Is what I've thought about earlier today something that would bring happened a for me and "Asuka?"
>>
>>17997167
Replace happened with happiness
Typo
>>
>>17997128
18-f
love reading for the rest of my year
>>
>>17997128
* direct some energy to the spheres of love, emotions, healing, etc.

>>17997102
Not much to be said here but diligence. Focus gets easier the more you do it. I want you to think of laziness as a bad habit. Like any bad habit, it can go away, but unless you replace it with a good habit you'll find it difficult. Not to say that resting is bad, but procrastinating? Nah, no good... that being said, I still do it myself. Frequently.

Queen of cups, 5 of swords defeat, 8 of swords interference, and Adjustment.

Queen of cups I always interpret to be a card representing the fleeting nature of the mind, drifting between this or that, that or this. Always wavering. Think of the mind like this. Your mind gets distracted by things it wants to do, or things it wants to want to do, instead of focusing on the matter at hand. What's in front of you. What you have.

This is further compounded by a sense of defeat. Too much sensitivity can lead to a sharp pain in the mind. Now, couple this with 8 of swords, interference. Your mind is restless, unable to... well, rest. And you always need rest. Doing nothing, or doing something you enjoy isn't bad. It's a nice respite from things at times. But when you overthink, you panic. You push things away. Tasks, people, responsibilities, things you enjoy, etc. etc.When applied to love or diligence, you often feel yourself not up to snuff, or if you'll pardon the vernacular you find yourself not good enough.
And, so what do people do when they feel they're not good enough? Or nervous? Or anxious? They avoid.

You always knew that work habits, laziness, is a mental thing. I'm telling you it's more than mental, there's emotions there as well. Psychology.

The last card I drew for this is Adjustment. Balance, justice, fairness. Be fair to yourself. How many people here have ever gone into a test, "knew" they were going to fail, and yet passed with a good grade? So much for "knowing" the outcome. 1/2 because rant.
>>
>>17997128
I don't need a reading but will send love and healing vibes
>>
File: Konachan.com - 205203 sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 205203 sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x1124px
>>17997133
Oh, you do?
>>
>>17997128
What would happen if I were to try astral projection?
>>
>>17997115
It was an determinedly executed by following your principles of ironic shitposting, my dearest Kaiko
>>
File: pic.png (84KB, 192x239px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
84KB, 192x239px
>>17997179
I do. You should know, you're psychic after all
>>
>>17997102
2/2 I might be done ranting soon.

So much for "knowing" the outcome. And yet you'll persist in those thoughts. Again and again. Because you have it in mind that you're not up to par, and if you feel so unworthy, why bother at all? So you push it away. Push it aside. Not wanting to do it, until the sense of responsibility kicks in and then you pull an all-nighter. But this pattern persists, unless realized. Again, I say this, yet I still do it myself. It happens to everyone to some extent.

So, in short, it's a mental thing. Adjust mental thinking patterns, but first realize the cause of those, and then implant new ones to cover / replace the old, harmful thoughts you have. If you knew you were going to be great at something, and that people would love it, wouldn't you want to do it more / sooner / etc?

>>17997146
I could have sworn I saw this post before.
Firstly, the significance of Venus. Venus is the roman goddess of love, comparable to the Greek Aphrodite, Norse Freyja, Hebrew Haniel, etc. etc. In magics that invoke planetary spirits, this time is thought to be more favorable for love / positive emotions / etc. Make sense?

As to you and J.
Knight of cups, princess of swords, and ace of swords. It is clear you must stab her.
...just kidding. Although, the knight's self sacrifice, the swords suite (and ace, especially) of realization, and the princess of swords sometimes being stubborn, it might not be looking good. I don't know what the fight is about, but is it really important? Is it worth the distance, worth the possibility of losing her? Often times no, it's not. You mentioned if your feelings are getting through to her, but are her feelings getting through to you?

Either way, I'm gonna suggest here that you be reach out first, and so kindly and without judgement. Reach out an open hand, and she may accept. Cross your arms and pout, and she may reach out first, she may not. Either way, you're only able to affect your own actions.
>>
>>17997128
Will I ever make amends with T
>>
File: Konachan.com - 195603 sample_2.jpg (351KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 195603 sample_2.jpg
351KB, 1500x1061px
>>17997191
I don't think I get half of that, sorry.
How's things going for ya?
You'll get priority queue next time I do readings. Just make sure I know it's you
>>
File: tumblr_o5joozeJka1qiuiebo1_1280.jpg (218KB, 503x817px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5joozeJka1qiuiebo1_1280.jpg
218KB, 503x817px
>>17997152
I have the perfect picture for you. Honestly.
Pic related.

I'm not going to read this one, instead I'll just talk. You see, anyone can have motivation for something. That comes easy. It's literally called motivation. Sure, you may not have it all the time. No one does. Yet people still do things they lack the motivation for. That's called discipline, and it's how you improve.
Continue drawing an hour everyday, even if you don't like it. Once you git gud, you'll find that it's more enjoyable. People like things they're good at, even if they don't acknowledge it. But that's also kind of a catch 22 because if they liked it in the first place they'd continue.

So, how do you get into or out of a loop? You just kind of have to force yourself. And it's hard sometimes. But it's the only way I know how to do it. And I think that's better than a reading would give you, right cards?
>prince of disks, the chariot
>overpowering will, and being reliable / enduring / unwavering
Ha. Predicted the cards first in a way.

>>17997165
This one I really don't want to read for, and I'll happily tell you why. Why does it matter? Aren't they your friends? By definition they like you. Hence friends. Maybe they think you're a dick. That's fine, isn't it? Yeah, they're important to you, but you shouldn't let their thoughts affect you. And you *especially* shouldn't let your thoughts born from fear affect you, when you have no (concrete) reason to believe so. And even then. I've made mistakes, like you. If you're unlikeable, so am I. Same logic applies across the board, really.

Do *you* regret the things you've done with her? If no, don't worry about it. If yes, learn from it, and maybe find a way to make it up to her.
>The Empress, and 8 of disks prudence.
Oh man, that's quite a combination.
I'll give more in the next part, 1/2
>>
>>17997218

You skipped me... >>17997135

is that a sign?
>>
>>17997060
>>17997087
>you will never be sandwiched between Kaiko and Maddie
>>
>>17997257
Air queries generally don't get responses. You should always quote the person you want to be read by.
>>
File: 1390883015242.jpg (50KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1390883015242.jpg
50KB, 800x450px
>>17997165

The empress stands for pure feeling, unfiltered by logic, but that also means it includes love, trust, devotion, joy, etc.
The prudence is self explanatory. Consider things carefully, whether than allowing your mind to jump ship at the soonest sign of trouble.

People are usually pretty straight-forward about this. I am at least. Anyway, even if you had a definite yes / no answer, this problem would repeat with the next friend, or next event or regret you have. Not that that's a bad thing; if they're your friends they'll understand, and that relationship should be more than enough. But even if they're all fine and good, you're just causing yourself pain by continuing on like this.

>>17997167
You know, I was going to skip this because I don't like vagueness ( I realize this is the third post I said this to, hush), but Asuka best waifu.
So here goes.

You're young, I get that. But I've had a string of people lately do things, so let me stress again. Don't be rash. I don't know what you're thinking, but I have an odd feeling in my gut. Yet the cards say essentially, that you're being really emotional but happiness is there, as long as to get there you're kind, truthful, and stable. The Empress, Queen of Disks, and 10 of cups satiety.

>>17997175
Can you be any more vague? That's a general, just with "love" attached to it. Sigh.
The Empress (...again?), 6 of cups pleasure, and ace of disks.
Quite literally combine to mean "a beginning, something emotional, and something nice".
So, good luck I guess. I'll add in some advice that your father would be proud of: "don't be stupid." ... the pleasure card gave me a certain gut reaction. Really though, if there is to be intimacy, share it for someone you're close to. And I mean, actually close to, not puppy dog love.
>>
>>17997218
Thanks. I did ask the question last night, but the reader already left.
>>
I fucked up a relationship I had with a friend and I feel guilty because I didn't get to apologize at least. Will T ever come back and say something? Is it a good idea to try and contact him some other way?
>>
File: 016035.jpg (90KB, 697x985px) Image search: [Google]
016035.jpg
90KB, 697x985px
I posted in the previous thread, and thank you very much Kaiko for reading me, but I'm lost on your visions... :/ so I'm posting again for anyone to read for a clearer reading, please and thank you.

R
Taurus Male
Any form of divination welcome
Will my name and influence spread across the world?
>>
File: sazDryg.jpg (33KB, 476x482px) Image search: [Google]
sazDryg.jpg
33KB, 476x482px
>>17997178
>see this kind of a post.
>realize it's directed at me.
t-thanks.

>>17997182
I dunno. It might not work? Or it would work. Not really much to say on that subject, you know?

The Emperor, Ace of wands, and 7 of disks failure.
Stability, sudden illumination / desire to create, but also waiting. I... might suggest other things first. Grounding, shielding, banishing, meditation, those are 4 good ones to make sure you have under your belt before diving into most occult stuffs.

>>17997239
Amends are something most people try, but few persist. Always possible though.

Knight and Queen of disks, Adjustment.
Realize that there's only so much you can do at a time. But don't give up. Just don't over exert yourself, alright? Try to find a balance. Moderation in all things, even making things better... Ow. I think that was some how directed at me too.

>>17997257
Not really. You didn't query me. And I don't give "news", because I don't know what's gonna happen. Only how things may happen, so it's not really news but more like advice.

Don't lose yourself in the downswing, or you'll be forced to find yourself in the bottom of all that mess. Keep yourself, and once you get down there, you're already all together to crawl out.

9 of wands strength, and Prince of Swords.
Stay sharp, and stay strong, and you will realize a truth; sometimes you need the darkness to see a candle, but that candle may ignite a fire within you, or may keep you warm on those cold nights.

Alright, I'm done for the night. And I feel pretty good. May as well go out with a bang and post pic related. Enjoy /div/, and thanks again.
>>
>>17997324
after hours, so I'm anon again.
>Is it a good idea to try and contact him some other way?
Yes. Better than doing nothing. At least you know you tried, right?
>>
>>17997365
>I don't know what's gonna happen

Kind of a shitty psychic, then. Honest though, which is a nice change to the other snake oil salesmen.
>>
>>17997128
can you tel me what is the future of me and my crush since he knows my feelings
>>
>>17997365
>I dunno. It might not work? Or it would work. Not really much to say on that subject, you know?

No worries, thanks for the reading anyway :)
>>
>>17997296
>>17997167

Oh, sorry about the vagueness. I wasn't too sure how much to include since my situation is a long story to say in the least. Long story short, I got into a fight with best waifu over something really dumb but it just struck a nerve, thus I decided to take a walk to just relieve the internal frustration.

I do understand my youthful error with getting caught up emotionally, which means you definitely hit right upon the nail for accuracy. The irrational idea was ending the relationship in hopes of making the situation better for the both of us. It does sound pretty dumb since "Asuka" is pretty much best waifu and throwing that away would be terrible. I've only considered it because I'm unsure of the length of the relationship despite a gut feeling that it'll last a helluva lot longer than any other relationship I've had with other people. ( If there were any way to find this out, then I would really appreciate it). Mix that in with a couple rough patches here and there from more difficult situations, thus I was lead to the assumption that a drastic decision was necessary to make progress.

Needless to say, I might just be an impatient person but your reading was nonetheless insightful! Thanks so much, Nyara and sorry for being a vague fag.
>>
>>17997243
I usually save these pics for bv, but he hasn't been around much. I feel like I'm cheating on him.

>I don't think I get half of that, sorry.
I made a bit of a typo, should expel the "an"
Not too bad, just being a lazy shit most days.

>You'll get priority queue next time I do readings
Awe thanks :3 You don't have to do that
I go by the name Emily though, you'll probably see me around.

>>17997267
Wow I'm still remembered. You really shouldn't bother remembering me. All I do is clog up the threads, senpai.
>>
>>17997365
>Not really. You didn't query me.

Is that how this works? Sorry.
>>
File: naughty-cat-600x500.jpg (25KB, 530x442px) Image search: [Google]
naughty-cat-600x500.jpg
25KB, 530x442px
>>17997469
>>
>When no one does readings but you're afraid to do them because you suck.
>>
>>17997554
We all started somewhere. My first readings were laughable
>>
>>17997554

come now anon, i'm sure your readings are fine. if anything you can use the thread for practice
>>
>>17997592

Absolutely, just tell them that you are practicing
>>
Ok, I will do some tarot. Practicing. No generals please. Don't how many i'll do. Don't get hopes up.
>Alias/Name
>Male/Female
>Age
>Query
>>
>>17997641
>>Alias/Name

El Tigro

>>Male/Female

M

>>Age

Old

>>Query

Will I ever cum inside Jenny? Or maybe the silver medal, Sina?
>>
>>17997641

Mwu
Male

If I'm looking for the right death, where do I look?
>>
>>17997518
I feel like you're always stalking these threads haha. Nice to see you.

Apart from that, I haven't had the chance to tell you that you were right when predicting potential love interests for me back in early September. You described who is now my boyfriend to T.

>>17997554
>>17997641
Great, this is a good place to practice
>>
>>17997654
I'll do the one asking about jenny
The Question: High Priestess
This means that you're asking about a girl. Pretty good start I'd say.

What you want most: The lovers
Well this of course makes sense you want to have sex with her at least. Pretty accurate so far.

Fears: The fool
Perhaps you're afraid you're hoping for too much? Maybe afraid of making a foolish mistake?

What's Against you:Judgement
Perhaps if you fall behind and are afraid of taking an action nothing will happen. But you're also afraid of making the wrong move. This card also signifies delayed outcomes. But this card signifies the dire need of action. If you are afraid it's advised to feel the fear and do it anyway. You will lose out inevitably if you don't act. Take the chance?

What's on your side:Wheel of Fortune
This means you have luck on your side. So perhaps this chance I talked about before will be influenced by luck? Enjoy the good luck either way.

Most likely Outcome:The Chariot
This means victory! But it also means charging ahead! Don't let fear hold you in your tracks! Good luck!
>>
>>17997684

So you're saying I should rape her... A bit extreme, but it would certainly get results. I'll take it under advisement.
>>
>>17997641
R, Male, 23.
How will my job hunting turn out?
Thanks.
>>
>>17997641
pringles
male
what will j think?
>>
>>17997641
Dré
Male
I need intel about my next gf and how this will play out.
>>
>>17997681
that's a really specific description. you said to a t? which reader did that?
>>
>>17997795
The one and only bv. He's a great reader. You sound like you're a bit of a skeptic, is that correct?

He also described another potential guy as well quite perfectly in the same reading, but he ended up getting friendzoned by me. Poor guy.

>you said to a t?
Yes, I finally captured his attention by defeating him in chess. Went through my older readings a month later and realized this description fit.
>>
>>17995899
Male/Leo

Can someone give me a reading regarding my relationship with my girlfriend? We're in the middle of one of our first fights and things aren't going well. I hope that's not too specific.
>>
>>17997641
>>17997844
I'll accept anyone who can offer insight

Mark Johnson
Male
Same as in my other post
>>
could you give me an image that resonates with you on an emotional level and I'll try my best to give you a read

I've been hitting the devils lettuce pretty hard this evening so we'll see how it goes.
>>
File: He who has a WHY.jpg (62KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
He who has a WHY.jpg
62KB, 900x600px
>>17997856
>>
>>17997836
i'm just new and still not sure how this works. i thought people who do this usually give vague stuff like a friend will bring you a message or something. also i still don't know many readers yet.
>>
File: conigliooooo-07.jpg (65KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
conigliooooo-07.jpg
65KB, 600x427px
>>17997856
Do you need a query?
>>
>>17997889
Well, vague readings can be common. Amount of experience is a large factor. Many come here to help gain that experience.

Enjoy your stay, newfriend
>>
File: 1465160113364.png (116KB, 913x916px) Image search: [Google]
1465160113364.png
116KB, 913x916px
>>17997876

1/2

I apologize for the delay, I had to go out and smoke a cigarette to clear my head. I'm really stoned and kind of got caught up in the reading, the spread is quite exciting, I'm hopeful for your future.

Eight of Wands, Ten of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles

The spread is quite exciting, I'm hopeful for your future.

The Eight of Wands holds a high level of energy, a very focused, driven type of motion if you will. You can expect to be very busy but not overwhelmed, you'll find yourself enthusiastic and energized by the progress you're making. You mustn't let this energy go to waste however, channel it into your best interests and be mindful not to rush ahead without a plan.

The Ten of Pentacles is one of those ultimate commitment cards often associated with marriage, financial success and established families. Depicting a family together in a castle, the Ten of Pentacles shows us that although we may go through struggles everything will eventually come together in a wonderful way. You will feel highly successful and proud of everything you have achieved. You will also feel compelled to share this success with others to ensure that they are also well cared for. This card reflects permanence and creating a lasting foundation for future success. It is a card of commitment to a sustainable future, taking into consideration not just the short-term benefits of a particular venture but also the long-term benefits. It is about investing in the long-term and knowing that you need a consistent approach in order to achieve success that will last the test of time.
>>
File: 1465172373525.jpg (107KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465172373525.jpg
107KB, 460x600px
2/3 fuck character limits edition

>>17998055

In the Three of Pentacles we see a young mason building part of a cathedral. The two monks enter, with their worldly knowledge and spiritual understanding to bring a new perspective to the mason’s work. Even though their backgrounds, experience levels and knowledge is very different, they are able to come together to share their expertise in a way that creates synergy and improved results. There is no ‘us and them’ or any sense of superiority. The Three of Pentacles points to the importance of feedback. The mason is open to listening to the monks and taking on their feedback on his progress so far. His primary goal is to do a great job, and he knows that the monks will be able to help him get there. He does not take it personally but uses their feedback and input to continually improve in his work.
>>
File: 1462831942752.jpg (358KB, 1715x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1462831942752.jpg
358KB, 1715x1287px
>>17998061

3/3 I hope you're still awake to read this novel edition

The overarching theme of the spread seems to be planning, commitment and family. The first big argument of a relationship is a significant step. It may be the first time that both parties see the true face of their significant other, which can be quite jarring and may cause you to wonder if they're right for YOU. However you and the significant other must realize that an argument is a mutual struggle, you must ask yourselves if you are right for EACH OTHER. Perhaps it's a sign that it's time to slow down and begin to put some thought into the relationship and what really makes it tick. My recommendation is to direct the energy of the Eight of Wands towards this endeavor. You must respect your significant other for who they are and know without a doubt that they harbor the same feelings for you. Cast aside the notion of me vs. you and focus intently on us. You must come together in a way that creates synergy by showing you're willing to listen learn and share with one another. If you can do this I see a long and committed relationship between you and your girlfriend, perhaps even a family some day. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors and am sending light and love your way.
>>
File: 1467947440130.gif (115KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1467947440130.gif
115KB, 500x357px
>>17997856
>>
>>17998076

Would you just like a general spread? Or did you have a query in mind?
>>
>>17997909

Sorry I missed your post, I wasn't really planning on doing multiple readings but I'm starting to get in the groove. I could do a general or a query it's your choice if you're still around.
>>
File: 1428073821487.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428073821487.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>17997856
I would just like to know what my future has in store. Life has felt foggy lately.
>>
File: aUbdC1P.jpg (130KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
aUbdC1P.jpg
130KB, 1600x1064px
>>17997856
If you still at it.
What you see in the future for me? Something job related is nice too, currently unemoyed.
Thanks.
>>
File: 1464644817715.jpg (497KB, 689x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464644817715.jpg
497KB, 689x600px
>>17998123

1. What you need to leave behind, to release.
2. What you must confront.
3. What you need to know.
4. What you attain.

Four of Cups - Don't spend too much time in self-pity or wishing your life away. A lot of life has to do with where we put our focus. Put your focus on the things and people in your life that you have to be thankful for.

Two of Wands - Twos of any suit are often about balance. It will be important for you to keep your balance in every way that you can - even to the mundane, boring things like eating right and getting enough rest. These things will be very helpful to you during this time.

King of Wands - In general the King of Wands is a positive omen. Even when he does not represent a literal individual in your life, he signifies that men around you are generally supportive and think well of you. You will be feeling ambitious and goal-oriented, and furthermore, you will have the wherewithal to accomplish what you have in mind. Think positively.

Queen of Swords - The Queen of Swords is experienced. She's seen and done it all, she has strength due to life's hard knocks, is free of self-righteous judgments and has realistic expectations. Above all else she admires honesty, and she lives by her commitment to being truthful. Lies, tricks and games are of no interest to her, she's not easy to fool.

Don't allow yourself to become caught up in the fog and overwhelmed by self-pity and melancholia. Your future looks exciting. If you shift your attention from the haze and focus on centering yourself and emerging from it I think it will be very beneficial. It is temporary, if you push forward and reach for whatever goals you set you will achieve them and emerge from the fog with a clearer perspective of yourself.

I believe your future holds immense clarity on who you truly are and what your ultimate goals will be, don't get pulled down keep pushing forward.

Sending light and love your way, best of luck in the future friend.
>>
>>17998080
sorry i was late, a general spread would be good
>>
File: 1468610915002.jpg (104KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
1468610915002.jpg
104KB, 1280x967px
>>17997856
what can you see in my future?
>>
>>17998188
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17997110
Thank you Anonymous :)
I am approaching a fork in the road regarding my career. I am happy to see that I got a positive reading especially since I feel like I am working hard and do not want to be held back because of a big move. It's interesting you said I should be weary of sloth and dulling of the mind. I'm always worried about those especially these days. Thank you
>>
>>17998124

Page of Wands, Five of Cups, Knight of Cups

You must remain focused, the Page of Wands indicates the energy of easy distraction. Endeavors you started in the past may soon come to fruition. The card brings good energy but you must provide the follow through. The Five of Cups reminds us that where we put our focus in life has a great deal to do with the quality of our lives. Things with applications, resumes, and such, will likely be moving slowly. Be pro-active but not pushy. The Knight of Cups is a good card to see, Knights usually carry benevolent messages. Good news may be coming your direction soon.

Perhaps you've given up on an application you turned in, or you feel like turning one in is pointless. If you keep your focus on finding employment I think it will come to you sooner than you expect.
>>
>>17997856
If you're still doing, just an insight on my love life please, if I'll ever be happy again with someone
>>
File: 1470445354439.jpg (28KB, 406x345px) Image search: [Google]
1470445354439.jpg
28KB, 406x345px
>>17998250

Ten of Cups, Eight of Wands, Nine of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, Death.

You must treat others with compassion and respect, in order for them to eventually follow suit and give you the same treatment. You are not living by your personal values and you are not being true to yourself. You are allowing others to determine what will and will not make you happy rather than looking within for that source of fulfillment. Do not rush to the first opportunity that presents itself. Focus on what it is that you really want and what will actually make you happy and and channel your energy towards it. The Nine of Cups is the "wish card", it can mean that what you are hoping for or dreaming about most is very likely to be yours. As a Cups card, the Nine usually refers to an emotionally fulfilling situation, such as the strengthening of a romantic bond, the solidification of a friendship or the consummation of a sexual relationship. It shows that joy and happiness are within your grasp. Love is not all wine and roses however; true love is a willingness to work together to get through any rough spots and to work on the relationship. How well are you meeting your responsibilities? When you draw this card, it's a clear signal that you need to vary your routine and try new things if you want to meet someone. what you need to let go of is some sort of self-limiting belief or attitude. Sometimes we just can't see how our attitudes are hurting us, and when that is true, this time period can be a wake-up call. The energy of this time is not just change or destruction; it is change or destruction followed by renewal. Even though one door may have closed, another is opening.

Do not fret over whether you will ever be loved and happy again, life is a constant turning wheel and while it may seem bad now that will come to pass. Don't hold yourself back and don't allow others to dictate what it is you want. If you commit to finding love it will happen.
>>
>>17998294
please>>17998215
>>
>>17998294
>>17998204
dont forget about me pls
>>
>>17998298
>>17998303

I'm doing you guys now, enjoy some tunes while you wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM25iaL0KR4
>>
File: ma-Gustav-Adolf-Mossa-Elle.jpg (258KB, 850x1122px) Image search: [Google]
ma-Gustav-Adolf-Mossa-Elle.jpg
258KB, 850x1122px
>>17997856
Tell me about love in my future, please
>>
File: 1462467544957.jpg (498KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1462467544957.jpg
498KB, 1131x1600px
>>17998215

Page of Cups, Justice, Six of Swords

Be prepared for some type of beginning or renewal. Creative energy is trying to burst forth into your consciousness and your unconscious mind is trying to speak to you, possibly through your dreams or through synchronistic encounters with significant people. The message to be taken is that you must be open to the unexpected. Justice’s scales are balanced, thus its appearance indicates that events have worked out as they were meant to work out and that what is happening to you comes from the decisions you have made and the actions you have taken in the past. You have what you deserve even it may not be what you expected. You will need to make a regretful transition, as a likely result of the decisions you've made. You know that in order to move forward, you must leave something important behind, and while you do this with some regret, you know that in the long-term it is the best option for you. The sadness of your loss will soon be replaced by greater clarity, bringing about a renewed acceptance of change. There are going to be some hard decisions and some compromises that you will need to make but this is ultimately a ‘rite of passage’ that will take you into a new phase of your life.

Best of luck to you as you head into the future, light and love.
>>
>>17998339
thanks
>>
File: 2015-06-19_14-28-20.png (730KB, 935x686px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-19_14-28-20.png
730KB, 935x686px
>>17997856
if you're still doing them idk!!
>>
File: 1463638731790.jpg (86KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1463638731790.jpg
86KB, 288x499px
>>17998303

Queen of Pentacles, Five of Swords, The Hanged Man

Maintain a compassionate, nurturing, practical and down-to-earth attitude when it comes to dealing with others and your present circumstances. You need to focus on creating a calm and balanced life for yourself. You need to be resourceful and practical, dealing with issues as they arise and coming up with realistic and simple solutions that fix the problem with minimal fuss. If you have been aggressive in your struggles, then you will soon accomplish your objectives. However, if you have been passive, you may need to compromise on your personal interests, giving in to the wishes of the opposing force. You will feel that there are more obstacles ahead, and you will not want to face the ordeal but you know you must if you are to have what you want or the way you want it. Overall, you are in for a struggle and there is more work or problems ahead than you are aware of now. Set self-interest aside and giving up personal needs for the greater good. Consider areas in your own life where you need to act in a more selfless manner, either for the benefit of others or for the fulfillment of your own deeper needs.

This read seems a bit negative. You may be tempted to fight every conflict to ensure you get your way, to prove that you are right, or to defend yourself when you are feeling challenged or threatened by another person. However it may be in your interest to pause and reflect before lashing out.
>>
>>17998294
Thank you very much, this is really reassuring and you're right, I've been letting my happiness in the hands of others but this is changing.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1469968457503.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1469968457503.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>17997856
How will today effect my future plans?
>>
File: 1462448584255.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1462448584255.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
>>17998308
>>17998381
>>17998408

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you guys tonight. I made a trip and I'll probably be back sometime tomorrow for some more.
>>
>>17998429
rip gnight
>>
>>17998429
k, Good trip and goodnight
>>
>>17998429
All good maing
>>
>>17998339
I kekked at this pic
>>
2 - 5 readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17998729
Akai
Female
Is there something messing with me or causing negativity from the occult side?
>>
I just want to thank you who did this reading for me. I was amazed! It was my first ever, so that was a deja vu. Thank you so much, and all the best for you too.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hJdw2Hw72j

Hope you see this, I'm little bit late.
>>
>>17998729
leo
male
what to expect the next 2 weeks
>>
>>17998729

>Joel/ jojo bologna as a kid
>male
>general reading
>>
>>17998729
Paulo
Male
Will my poetry gain any kind of notoriety? I write mostly for myself but it would be nice having someone to talk about it and etc
>>
>>17998729
Kaiko
Female
Can you do an energy reading?
If not, How will school go for the first quarter?
>>
>>17998729
Jonathan
Male
How will my relationship/friendship problems play out?
>>
1 Reading

-favorite animal
>>
>>17998792
>doggo
>male
>will I transcend my problems?
>>
>>17998734
The Magician, King of Wands, 8 of Wands
supported by Jera (hidden), Gebo (hidden), Hagalaz

Likely, yes.

There's a ton of concentrated fire energy headed towards your way, and between how these runes are laid, likely yes - there's something or someone messing with you. Central to this spread is the King of Wands: I'm thinking this could be the person/entity who did this to you; a fire sign who embodies the traits of the King of Wands.

This all clarified by an hidden Ansuz, I think you're a target of a curse, or something similar to it, and this is hindering your abilities in many ways - mostly occult abilities (spellworks, divination, etc), but it's slowly seeping into your daily life. I scried two energetic links to you: one red, and the other is yellow. The red link is what is causing the block, and you should try to get rid of it before it does further damage.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

>>17998756
Queen of Pentacles, 5 of Wands, Page of Pentacles.

Expect some news likely to do with financials. An opportunity, pertaining to friendship with a lady who's an Earth sign. There are some fights involved here; you may get into an argument or two. Your advice for the next two weeks is the Knight of Pentacles: approach everything with logic and take a step back if you must. Overall, it's a balanced two weeks you can expect. Nothing overly negative, nor positive.
>>
>ask tarot card a question
>answer seems too good to be true
>couple months later see free tarot reading on reddit
>ask question
>get similar results
>oh shit
>year later
>nothing happens

why the fuck is my tarot deck always doing this to me? i feel like no matter what i do it always just tell me what i want to hear. years ago it worked like a charm, always gave me solid advice and direction but now its just being a douchebag. any tips???
>>
>>17998810
Stop expecting something to be in control of your life.
YOU still have to make moves and act accordingly.
>>
>>17998765
>general reading
Sorry, I'm not in the zone for generals.

>>17998778
Queen of Swords, 6 of Pentacles, reversed Empress.

Your abilities are there, clearly, however you lack the audacity to strive for the notoriety. If you want it, you have to go for it.

I think it's best for you to write in solitary for the moment, as another person in the picture will just bring about uncertainty.

But to answer your question: likely no for the moment.

>>17998783
I sensed something warm, and out of place. A hexagon was what I saw, burning bright purple in the middle. My shoulder blades feels some heat, and I saw a yellow wooden staff turning into a sceptre with a purple gem in the middle. I think you're going through lots of change at the moment, and is in the middle of some transformation, likely to do with the material.

The change is... hectic, and sudden. You're changing way too much at once, and I think you should slow down a little and explore further into the depths of your minds before you trim off anything else or add new stuff.

Your advice is the Knight of Wands: exactly what I said above - slow down a little.
>>
>>17998814
Personally I find that it's not good to read for yourself. And that includes bots.
>>
>>17998810
>any tips???

Don't trust fucking cardboard.
>>
>>17998819
>Sorry, I'm not in the zone for generals.
thanks d00d
>>
>>17998778
>>17998819
Yeah, i don't want it to be a struggle. It would take the fun of it for me.
>>
>>17998830
ops, i forgot to thank you.
>>17998819
Thanks!
>>
File: 1466348252347.jpg (336KB, 1018x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1466348252347.jpg
336KB, 1018x1180px
>>17998809
So it is the case, eh? And the King of Wands is the likely initiator?

Really hard to say anything about this, but I'm not exactly pleased with that. Very, very displeased. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 1469698461566.jpg (824KB, 971x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1469698461566.jpg
824KB, 971x1143px
>>17998819
Ha, I'm still very new to the occult stuff and and indeed so much has changed in the past 1-2 months so quickly already

Thanks for the read, my dear <3 You're amazing, keep it up!
>>
>>17998820
Really? Why?
>>
>>17998796

1. Queen of Pentacles

This reading is about the material aspect of your life. Money, career, anything physical/solid. Overall, you are in control of this aspect.

2. V of Swords

You have been influenced intellectually by those around you, and in turn you have influenced them but the reading suggests you have felt overwhelmed and a bit low and you felt a need to reprioritize things in your life. Note that this is in past tense because the reading suggests this is now in your past and you want to do something about your feelings.

3. VIII of Wands (Reversed)

This is something you should ponder to yourself. This suit represents physical energy, growth or personal innovation. Because it is reversed, it suggests that you are not fully committed to any of your ideas and may be distracted or scatter minded. Think things through before you act, try not to forget what you value as you make your decisions.

4. IX of Pentacles

It's time to take action. Find opportunities to express your creativity and to prove to yourself you will succeed. The paybacks and rewards you'll get will come pretty quick once you commit to followthrough.

I hope this was helpful! Please let me know how you feel about this reading
>>
>>17998849
So to clarify, it seems like you will transcend your problems but you are holding yourself back at this point. Don't doubt yourself! Trust your abilities and friendships, decide what's best for you and go! :)
>>
>>17998244
Thank you very much. It was a nice reading.
>>
>>17997255
It's good to wake up to some spiritual motivation. Thank you!
>>
Any readers?
>>
File: shrug lady.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shrug lady.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17999045

Sure, give me
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

Hope i can help
>>
>>17999054
male
virgo

what is in store for me this month?

daunted
>>
>>17999054
>Gender

Proud White Man.

>Sign

Scorpio.

>Query

Will I have success?

Sleepy, I suppose.
>>
>>17999054
>Female
>cancer
>Is my stepfather will be a douche to me on my sisters bday. We fight a lot. And its gonna be first time I see him after almost half a year. I really dont want to ruin my sister party because he cant hold his attitude towards me. Also will he ever stop being a douche.
Scared and angry.
>>
>>17998055
>>17998061
>>17998063
Sorry, I fell asleep. This is an extremely positive outlook and very extensive reading. The 9P definitely reflects my long-term goals, so I'm glad they're in the cards, so to speak. The 3P is a good warning, as I can see the propensity for lack of cooperation in a relationship if it is strung a bit too high. The 8W as you described is definitely my situation right now, very busy. On that note, I have to be off to work. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17998814
but a card even told me that now is not the time to act so what am i supposed to do?
>>
>>17999073
>breaking news: guy who marries single mother turns out to be a douchebag and hates his wife's child
>>
>>17999106
I swear, I would make a killing off of some of you if I charged.
>>
>>17999054
Female
Scorpio
Will my new relationship work out?
Tired.
>>
>>17999068
>The Heriophant
>Seven of Cups
>Ten of Pentacles Reversed

What an odd trio. Seems to me that you feel stagnant in your life, this might comes from some philosophy or idea that you might feel forced upon you, perhaps even an actual person is doing so.

This month comes with a lot of brainstorming, new ideas or even options might be presented to you (or already are), but beware. Some traditions might be broken which could lead to problems whit your family or home. That said, perhaps shaking things up will help you out of this confinement you feel you have.

On a side note, drinks or drugs (altered states of mind) might also be relevant this month.

Hope it helped, and if you dont mind me asking. Have you recently started occult practices?
>>
>>17999119
i have. why?
>>
>>17999126

Because of the cards.
>Dogma
>Altered States of Mind
>Rejecting Traditions.

Could refer to occult practices being relevant to you this month. Although not necessarily
>>
>>17999054
Can you hit me with a general? Male Pisces, feeling tired.
>>
>>17999106
Do you feel like you need to "act" on whatever it is? A card is not in charge of your decisions, thoughts... or you.
>>
>>17999109
He wasnt like this always. He turned like this after I had abortion, now he rubbs it in my face whenever he gets a chance. It was a not supposed to be known by many, just family. The asshole told all his friend, and rubbed it in my face infront of his friends, and let his friends make fun of me for that too. Lets just say, I hope he wont do shitty things to me again this time, or Im seriously not going.
>>
File: MaximillionPegasus.jpg (552KB, 1100x1081px) Image search: [Google]
MaximillionPegasus.jpg
552KB, 1100x1081px
>>17999158
>A card is not in charge of your decisions, thoughts... or you.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER
>>
>>17999178
Do I? Haha. This was the first thing I thought of when you said that.
>>
>>17999054
Female
Virgo
Can you tell me about current and next month?
>>
>>17999054
Male
Aquarius
What was that all about?
Impatient
>>
File: Sartorius.png (2MB, 1920x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Sartorius.png
2MB, 1920x1437px
>>17999178
>>17999209

Fools! I have both Tarot and Duel Monsters by my side!
>>
>>17999054
Male
Sagittarius
Will I get the type of power I want?
Empty
>>
>>17999054
Is he Mr Right?
female
cancer

tired
>>
>>17999178
>>17999218
<3
Want to be a part of my 1-man, wolf pack?
>>
>>17999235

Sorry bby, only pack I need is a booster pack.
>>
File: zememe.jpg (46KB, 442x671px) Image search: [Google]
zememe.jpg
46KB, 442x671px
>>17999071
>>17999073
>>17999117
>>17999144
>>17999212
>>17999215
>>17999222
>>17999234

Sorry guys, my boss called me and hat to go out and do some stuff but i am back.

Link your post tyo this if you are still interested in a reading (and still around to read it ofcurse)
>>
>>17999215
>>17999261
thanks
>>
>>17999261

Whenever you're able, no rush: >>17999071
>>
>>17999174
>I had abortion
Well, men tend to get upset when their daughters bring shame into the family
>>
>>17999261
I'm the >>17999222
Read please.
>>
>>17999261
>>17999212
If you have some time.
>>
>>17999261
Take your time :)
>>17999234
>>
>>17999054
>Female
>Taurus
>Should I stick to my current career plans or look for a trade apprenticeship?
>Exhausted
>>
>>17999261
>>17999281
Welcome back!
>>
>>17999215

Vague query but whatever this is what i have.

>Fact: Ten of Wands Reversed
>Feelings: Nine of Pentacles
>Belief: Ace of Swords Reversed

Seems like a moment of stress, probably related to some work its what al is about. Someone might feel or have feel like a martyr and that he had to do everything by himself. That said, this peron might be starting to recognize that he could use some help, or be actually staring to get it.

This is situation not all bad, since it might given this person a feeling of self-sufficiency and that he will get fruits from the labour. (Nine of Pentacles)

Beware, since you might be interpreting the situation all wrong. This could refer to lies or problems with communication. You might want to slow down a little until you get proper understanding of the situation. (Ace of Swords)

Hope it helped, and sorry if the reading was not well interpreted. Vague querys tend to get vague answers, since they have too much room for interpretation.
>>
>>17999174
Hey he just kind of sounds like a shitty person. Don't put up with that behavior. 100% okay to cut someone out of your life, even if they are family, if they treat you like shit.
>>
>>17999261
Male, Taurus, financial reading please.
Worried.
Thanks.
>>
>>17999309
>100% okay to cut someone out of your life, even if they are family
Already cut out her child, no problem cutting out her father.
>>
>>17999316
I'm sensing a little projection here. Clearly somebody has mommy issues.
>>
>>17999071

>Three cards point a yes
>Two points a no

You will indeed anon, or at least you likely will. However this ''success'' will come at the end of a cycle, perhaps the competition of something you have been working for a while. This will be done by yourself, and beware of lies, or misunderstandings, probably coming from an old man (maybe a father figure or someone related to your job).

Remember that things does not need to be done the usual way, you are not stuck. This success might not be archived by overworking but by planning.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17999261

Female
Taurus
Am I ISTJ or ISFP? I'm very tired of this question.
Anticipation

Thank you!
>>
>>17999370
Why in the fuck are you asking this question in /div/ of all the places? Just take a proper test or stop putting so much weight into them. They're supposed to describe your thought process and not be an overarching thing anyway.
>>
>>17999321
Not really, just amused by teasing trainwrecks
>>
>>17999378
Tried tests, in different languages, it always feels like I fall straight in the middle. Plus I believe in card readings, there's not a question cards can't answer. Why the fuck not this one.
>>
>>17999396
That's still a stupid question to ask. If you just fall in the middle, then you do. I mean hell, I go between INTJ and INTP a good amount of times, but that doesn't mean I go asking that in some thread that's about divination.

Just, eh. Makes me wish that sometimes people would ask more serious questions and not just fuck around, since readings are draining, and other people may actually be serious and want a proper reading from a not-so drained reader. Consideration.
>>
>>17999222

>Three Cards points a yes
>Two cards points a No

You will likely will, but it will be against all odds. Justice, Fool and The Emperor appear in the cards. Be carefull of messing around. Discipline will be needed.

You need structure and imposition. Odds are not in your favor but you can succed against them.

Hope it helped and hope you become a super sayan firend :^)
>>
>>17999396
What kind of spread would you suggest using for it, then? I'd like to increase my tarot repertoire, in case I get bored of helping people out of their depressions and predicting the outcomes of their occult works and decide to use my cards for dubious psychological classification instead.
>>
>>17999400
I'm sure and secure about all other aspects of my life. If the reader decides my question is not worth the effort, I wouldn't be offended, it's a favor anyway. But this question is important to me.
>>
>>17999396
Actually, fun fact, if you keep getting the j/p differences it means you're on the border. Either your J or your P will become more dominant in time.
>>
>>17999261
>>17999073
<3 much appreciated
>>
>>17999411
I'm not exactly sure if the term "identifier card" is correct in English, but perhaps spread involving that? Perhaps a card can show the character of the one who asks. Or maybe a spread used in yes/no questions. To be honest, I'm not familiar with the commonly used spreads.
>>
>>17999266
Well in that case I should embarass him for cheating on my mom with prostitutes and drinking all our money. Gambling. Should I?
>>
>>17999416
Really? Well, that clears quite a few things. Thanks, you've really helped!
>>
>>17999054
Male
Taurus
Is there good news on my horizon, specifically for getting the hell out of here? More to the point, is there good things for me at my final destination?
Frustrated is the word of the day.

Thank you for your help.
>>
>>17999261
>>17999409

Welcome back, sorry for deleting and posting. I just keep making mistakes with the posts. Hopefully I get it right this time.

>Gender
Male

>Sign
Capricorn

>Query
My current relationship. Will it work out? Is she cheating? I just want the truth, since I've been damaged by so many bad relationships.

I would like any sort of advice/guidance in life to achieve my dreams as well, if possible.

Worried, confused. Sorry for giving two words.
>>
>>17999212
>Ace of Pentacles
>The Magician
>Two of Cups

A new opportunity has presented to you this month. This is probably related to something material, as for example an investment or even something health related.

You should grab it, and the rest of the current month will be filled with new resources to complete goals. Perhaps even making things against all odds.

The next month seems as positive. A trade or a new relationship between two is implied

A male figure might be relevant in both months. He should bring positive things, but this is not granted.

Hope it helped.

Hope it helped..
>>
>>17999421
It should come as no surprise to anyone that a man who marries a single mother is a huge gambler with little regard to his future or well-being, so I don't know how much damage you'll actually do by telling people he's a drunkard and gambler.
>>
>>17999440
Thank you very much for a reading
>>
>>17999440

>Hope it helped. Hope it helped.

Ayy got distracted writing the last part and now it sounds retarded.
>>
>>17999409
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17999054
Male
Capricorn
How much is she into me?
Confident.
Thanks my man. You legend.
>>
I maed of knew tryeed

>>17999470
>>17999470
>>17999470
>>17999470
>>17999470
>>
File: edgy kid meme.jpg (48KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
edgy kid meme.jpg
48KB, 600x899px
>>17999316

Careful with the edge anon.
>>
>>17999054
Sign
>Cancer
>Query
What would be best? a) leaving her alone? b) trying even harder to get her back?
>Word
Sorrow
>>
>>17999117
>>17999261
Still here, would love a reading.
>>
>>17999273

>Two Cards Point a No
>Three Point a Yes

Ugh i get a mixed feeling in this reading. Altough most cards point a yes, the Two cards that point a no are completely worrying.

In the yes we have Page of Swords, Ten of Pentacles and The Heriphant. The last two consistently refer to marriage and traditions. Page of Swords might refer to someone brave and a seeker of truth.

However, the cards that point a no are The Moon adQueen of Wands Reversed. Which whitout room for interpretation talks about secret afairs, Cheaters.

However is worth asking who the cheater is? he seems as a seeker of truth, although page of swords might speak of any of you, but perhaps you are the problem? well, you know yourself good enough to know the answer of this.

If the secret affair is manageable. Then he seems like a great catch.

Hope it helped.
>>
>Gender

Male

>Sign

I think that in English is called ''Taurus'' or something like that but in my language we call it Tauro so.

>Query

Will i ever find a good girlfriend? (all of my girlfriends ending cheating on me,btw)

>A word that describes how I feel

depressed.

sorry for my bad english
>>
>>17999509
You might be able to say I'm emotionally cheating on him.. My ex still means a lot to me, I text him still, my boyfriend is aware of this. I feel like I can't open up to my boyfriend as I can to my ex. I'm too afraid of judgement and he doesn't hold a level of maturity/emotional intelligence as I'd like him to possess. He's got a good heart, but he hurts me without realizing it sometimes or doesn't hold much insight when I bring personal things up. I'm kind of in a difficult position. Also my ex has a girlfriend so this just further complicates things.
>>
>>17999509
By the way, your accuracy has very noticably increased over the past couple months. Kudos to you.

You're not that new anymore. Still going to keep the NewHelp tripcode?
>>
Is NewHelp still here?
>>
>>17999571
>>17999579

Thanks, i am trying slightly different approaches to the cards and seeing how it plays.

Keep in mind the cheating aspect might refer to the future, lets say it just could happen, even if its not the issue at the moment.

Also i keep my trip so previous querents know how to reach me. I might change it one day but i am not so good with names...

Anyways hope it helped and good luck!
>>
File: 1459349733955.png (269KB, 354x336px) Image search: [Google]
1459349733955.png
269KB, 354x336px
>>17999602

Yes, was about to write that i wont be able to continue today, life got me busy. Sorry for not clearing it up before and leaving so many querents pending.
>>
>>17999625
>>17999619

Sorry to pester, but please answer >>17999435

But if you can't and have to leave today, I understand. I'll keep going through the relationship and see what happens. I don't come here often. I rarely come here now, so I wouldn't be able to read it anyways.
>>
>>17999054
Male
Scorpio
Will I achieve what I want? Will I move on to a better place mentally?
>word
Confused/Lost
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.