[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stardust Ranch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Anyone knows about Stardust Ranch?

I had never heard of it before I saw the Ghost Adventure episode about it (S12e12) and it seem like complete bullshit to me. I can maybe believe ghosts or aliens, but I have a tough time believing in ghosts, abductions, cattle mutilation and some guy killing 18 greys with a samurai sword, men in black beating him down to steal his samples of greys tissues, all happening at the same location.

I could not find anything that would even qualify as evidence that any of this shit happened. The Ghost adventure episode has nothing believable and the internet has only interviews with the old fart.

Anyone know more? Has there been an actual investigation?
>>
>>17995808
>Ghost Adventure
die
>>
>>17995808
It's probably bullshit that's why Zak was like "is this guy fucking joking" but then again didn't he send it to a laboratory and have official documents saying that shit he had was some sort of unworldly thing

They caught that orb though, and that light. I've had shit like that happen to me and it looked kinda like that also. I feel that most the stuff they catch is lingering spirits that have attached to them, espcially lots of the orbs
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 622x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 622x354px
>>17995808
>stardust ranch
>ghost attacks
>old fart
So... Jojo's bizarre adventure.
>>
If it's ghost adventures then it must be true!
>>
>>17998882
What's the beef against Ghost adventures?

I don't think they do too much bullshit, sometimes they overdramatize things, but they compile evidence from 3 to 4 nights worth of information to only get 1-5 finds, plus sometimes they don't even get any like at the lighthouse and when that guy said he had a demon in his house
>>
>>17998890
Fun show. I stopped watching after they dropped Nick and Aaron. Anyway, I heard one of them got fired after admitting that travel channel was making them fake shit.
>>
>>17999453
It was only Nick. I think they basically you tell you what it is the travel channel is making them do though, don't you know those weird ass machines from that Gabe Newell lookalike each episode. Even then that's not set in stone

I read he left because they keep doing increasingly more dangerous lockins and he doesn't want that energy near his child and wife now. I mean look at Zak, he's buying houses with known demons for documentaries
>>
File: 96217026_nevada9_232249b.jpg (87KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
96217026_nevada9_232249b.jpg
87KB, 780x520px
>>17995808
Bunny ranch best ranch
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.