[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts humans that you are living inside a video game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1469068031658.gif (115KB, 550x514px) Image search: [Google]
1469068031658.gif
115KB, 550x514px
Your thoughts humans that you are living inside a video game on my computer & that you are all just 1s & 0s?
>>
>>17994731
Quantum computer. Our quantum state is in infinite flux in a superposition between 1 and 0.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing
>>
Doesn't bother me. In fact I think it's kind of cooler than living in base reality. If we are to figure shit out we may be able to alter the rules and break universal "laws"
>>
>>17994731

Better than being a number 2
>>
File: woah.png (114KB, 309x240px) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
114KB, 309x240px
>>17994767
Woah that's deep man
>>
>>17994780
The 3D holographic Universe that you exist is fake & it's limited by space & time.
ALL of your thoughts, feelings, emotions, ideas, responses are simulated & were predetermined from the beginning.
>>
>>17994795
this sounds like a bad justification for doing stupid shit just because "well I was gonna do it anyway. I can't control it. It's predetermined"
>>
>>17994803
You can't control because you don't have admin rights.
You are just a program with read only option.
I can read, write, and execute
>>
>>17994817
>I can read write and suck dick
>more roleplay
Then come at me faggot.
I want you on my front lawn in 5 minutes
>>
>>17994884
I don't fuck with 3rd dimensional dust sorry.
>>
>>17994892
That's what I thought, faggot.
Enjoy your roleplay.
>>
>>17994894
See?
Your responses are predictable.
Thank you.
Yes I enjoy this Game very much.
>>
Yeah, role-playing is fun
>>
File: OpAtItAgain.png (13KB, 446x361px) Image search: [Google]
OpAtItAgain.png
13KB, 446x361px
>>17994901
You're why this board sucks.
>>
I know this isn't /phil/ and stuff, but
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_physics I guess this is what you're talking about?

To answer your question almighty god, why should we try to imagine what lies outside of Plato's cave if we can't even come close to understanding it, with no footing to work off of? It's not as if emulated systems have a way to be able to tell they're not the top layer
>>
>>17994910
Exactly.
I just LOVE sucking dicks!
How do you know? lol
I am a Reptilian Shapeshifter.
I can be whoever you want me to be.
(;

>>17994914
Don't underestimate the power of Imagination.
The WHOLE Universe is just my Imagination.
Imagine you had the access to the technology that I have, ie you could create new Universes/Multiverse, anything you want.
There is absolutely no limit.
Without Imagination, you would have nothing.
>>
>>17994936
do you have a constant grasp of the entirety of your imagination? what are your thoughts on objective permanence, do those objects really just not exist until you imagine them, or is a part of your imagination somehow partitioned to your subconsciousness or something?
>>
>>17994936
>only has one universe of imagination
>not many multiverses

get on my level
>>
>>17994960
It's a Universe within a Universe within a Universe ad infinitum.
ONE is enough.
>>
File: 1arQR.gif (2MB, 620x562px) Image search: [Google]
1arQR.gif
2MB, 620x562px
>>17994946
It's impossible for you to understand Infinity, because you can't simulate it.
>>
>>17994964
two infinities are greater than one infinity
>>
>>17994992
No.
There's only ONE Energy.
You can't split Infinity.
A soon as you do it, it changes the frequency becoming finite.
>>
>>17994731
Prove it by turning me into a cute anime girl.
>>
>>17995014
You are already cute anime girl.
You just don't know it yet.
>>
>>17994999
wow, that's a pretty shitty infinity
>>
>>17995017
Aw you are too kind
(;
>>
http://youtu.be/keaDk01sZT0
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.