[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife cheated a lot. Waited forever to tell me.... Interpretations?...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (276KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 900x1200px
Wife cheated a lot. Waited forever to tell me.... Interpretations?...
>>
>>17994407

Yeah. She fucking saw your Tarot cards.
>>
>>17994463
Huh?
>>
>>17994500
doesn't look good. She doesn't have her heart where yours is. That's my take on it.
>>
>>17994500
You got cheated on because you're a tarot-card reading imbecile.
>>
>>17994508
Fair enough. Very well could be I guess
>>
>>17994515
Dude..this is why..quit taking it lying down.

You're not still with this slut are you?
>>
>>17994507
But where's that leave me? Stay/ go? Tell her off? Keep silent and do me? These are the questions. The possessiveness is the real problem, I'm a Virgo, she is a Taurus.
>>
>>17994521
Still with
>>
>>17994407
Kek! You arranged them like this, didn't you?
>>
>>17994525
>But where's that leave me?
Up to you. You can't force people to feel certain ways about you.
>>
>>17994536

Seriously asshole? You don't fucking need tarot cards to know what's going on. Your bitch is using you like the tool you are. Get up, dust yourself off, and leave her.

Would you wake the fuck up? Go on using your cards, I don't fucking care, but you've got to fucking make a decision for your fucking self. Don't leave it up to God, cards, Krishna, or durka-durka Allah.

If you really need some sort of witchcraft procedure, then here you go.

1. Buy bull testicles
2. Buy suture
3. Slice your empty nutsack open (if applicable)
4. Shove your fucking bull testicles up there
5. Sew yourself up
6. Go kick your slut wife out of your house.
>>
>>17994407
How long exactly did she wait to tell you.
If it was longer than a month then there is major problems.
>>
>>17994569
She went to Korea for a year, told me after a while that she slept with baby daddy on vday before we got married. Then slept with a bunch of random dudes in Korea until I confronted here about vday. She Said fidelity was important. Did a ritual to start over, made her put it on her kids, 3 days later my grandpop died. Came home to bury him and went back... No cheating after so she says... Kept the big dick regular on fb. I jus want a poly/open but that's a problem
>>
>being this cuck
ayy lamo
>>
>>17994562
I has balls bruh. Just trying to b amicable. Reaching into the cosmos for higher understanding
>>
>>17994554
Nope. How they lay, that's why I ask
>>
>>17994618
Then you is fucked, nigga
>>
>>17994407
dump her
>>
>>17994589
whatever you do, think it over. there's no need to rush into things..
>>
>>17994589
So by poly, what you REALLY mean is, she fucks other people, and you fuck no nobody, correct? Cause thats what is happening.
>>
>>17994668
been spending most our lives livin' in a cuck's paradise.
>>
My interpretation is that you're married to a whore, she'll definitely do it again, and if you have kids they probably aren't yours
>>
>>17994668
No. I'm bored and over drama. I need fresh blood
>>
>>17994407
Fucking pathetic. Grow some balls and leave that bitch and her bastard children in the ditch. Take everything. She cheated, and openly admits it, she is completely fucked when it comes to divorce court. If you even allow this whore one more second of your time, you are a waste of skin. Come on, OP, what the FUCK is wrong with you????
>>
>>17994407
you got cucked
>>
>>17994407
the cards say get a lawyer

and by the cards I mean common sense
>>
>>17994407
That spread is fucking hilarious
>>
>>17994826
I have said that he has arranged the cards like that
>>
>>17994826
Why? I drew it>>17994826
>>
>>17994831
Bruh, zero good info comes from a stacked layout
>>
>>17994852
You don't think I was confused enough by this draw I came here for answers?
>>
>>17994854
But you are a whiny attentionwhoring passive-agressive faggot, so there's that...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.