[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Antichrist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x439px
or mabus, if you will. Nostradamus predicted 3 Antichrists and the first 2 were Hitler and Napoleon, so who is the 3rd? He has the code name of Mabus.
>>
Hitler and Napoleon were antichrists? I think they were just dudes with unique opinions.
>>
>>17993274
The secretary of the Navy?
Surely not.
Then again he IS a Democrat. Also he was ambassador to Saudi Arabia for a bit. And we all know the Saudis funded 911 so maybe.
He was so good in Battleship though.
>>
Why not Stalin? Or Mao?
>>
There isn't one. Hitler was legitimately, non-ironically in the right and napoleon was just a douche. There is no antichrist. There is no God. There is no supernatural. Pick up a book that isn't fiction.
>>
>>17993321
http://www.hogueprophecy.com/mabus/

It says when Mabus dies that the war will begin. I'm suspicious if they're talking about Ray Mabus. So maybe he is the distraction for the real antichrist that will eventually rise.
>>
"Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass."
>>
File: spiderman facepalm.jpg (71KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman facepalm.jpg
71KB, 368x368px
>>17993274
>>17993291
>>17993330
There will be only one antichrist in this world ya dingus'. As to who it is or whether or not he is alive yet, is a mystery. He will struck us all by surprise I believe.

I am positive it will be a jew though.
>>
>>17993333
dead thread
>>
>>17993274
Vladimir Putin
>>
>>17993274
how do you know that the first two where hitler and napoleon
>>
>>17993406
Wondering the same
>>
>>17993274

http://www.gotquestions.org/antichrist.html

Question: "Who is the antichrist?"

Answer:
There is much speculation about the identity of the Antichrist.
Some of the more popular targets are Vladimir Putin, Prince William, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Pope Francis I. In the United States, current President Barack Obama, and presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the most frequent targets.

So, who is the Antichrist, and how will we recognize him?

The Bible really does not say anything specific about where the Antichrist will come from.
Many Bible scholars speculate that he will come from a confederacy of ten nations and/or a reborn Roman empire (Daniel 7:24-25; Revelation 17:7).
Others see him as having to be a Jew in order to claim to be the Messiah. It is all just speculation since the Bible does not specifically say where the Antichrist will come from or what race he will be.

One day, the Antichrist will be revealed.
Second Thessalonians 2:3-4 tells us how we will recognize the Antichrist: “Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

--more
>>
>>17993333
>breaks several treaties
>moves military into the DMZ
>invades poland
>invades belgium
>invades netherlands
>invades france
>bombs london (hitler was the first one to bomb civilians)
>breaks the ribbentrop pact
>puts people in concentration camps
>uses slave labor
>uses hate filled rethoric
>single handedly started the bloodiest war in history (albeit he got some help from curchill and stalin)

yeah he was totally in the rigth, just a over all swell guy
>>
>>17993423
--cont.

http://www.gotquestions.org/antichrist.html

It is likely that most people who are alive when the Antichrist is revealed will be very surprised at his identity.
The Antichrist may or may not be alive today. Martin Luther was convinced that the pope in his time was the Antichrist.
During the 1940’s, many believed Adolph Hitler was the Antichrist. Others who have lived in the past few hundred years have been equally sure as to the identity of the Antichrist.

So far, they have all been incorrect. We should put the speculations behind us and focus on what the Bible actually says about the Antichrist. Revelation 13:5-8 declares, “The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.

All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.”
>>
>>17993274
could you not use that bullshit label? the beast in revelations has to do 3 things that nobody alive seems competent enough to do

1) create a new religion that becomes the standard

2) control trade and commerce. you cannot buy or sell without his brand on the head or hand

3) unify the world with 1 government through peace

he isnt lucifer or any way related to him. lucifer is locked in a p[rison and isnt released until after the return of the messiah. the beast is described as a sorcerer like balaam who was hired to curse all the jews but didnt go through with it

he runs the NWO and might be affiliated directly not indirectly with the kings with no land meaning he would be a king with no land

nobody fits that description currently
>>
>>17993450
source on the 3 things hes supposed to do
>>
Hillary Clinton. If it really is antichrist, shouldn't it be a chick?
>>
>>17993406
In the link I posted previously: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/mabus/
>>
Napolean was actually the 2nd coming of Christ
>>
>>17993504
What the fuck did Napoleon ever do that was so great? Limp dick chicken who abandoned his own men. A pure french man.
>>
>>17993450
1.So like jewish cabalism?
2. Jews already own most of the world
3. The race war and multicultural propaganda going on with the immigrants flooding europe?
>>
File: 1984_by_alcook-d4z39dh.jpg (1MB, 1408x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1984_by_alcook-d4z39dh.jpg
1MB, 1408x2142px
>>17993450
>the beast is described as a sorcerer like balaam who was hired to curse all the jews but didnt go through with it
sounds like Hitler if you replace the 'curse' with 'kill'
>unify the world with 1 government through peace
>create a new religion that becomes the standard
sounds like muslims and their 'religion of peace'
>control trade and commerce. you cannot buy or sell without his brand on the head or hand
that's already America and the internet(you can't buy shit without using the computer 'head' and the credit card 'hand')

Everything that I said right now may sound like bullshit though
>>
>>17993550
You can buy commerce without a computer or credit card.
>>
File: leostanza.jpg (10KB, 171x181px) Image search: [Google]
leostanza.jpg
10KB, 171x181px
>>17993550
>you can't buy shit without using the computer 'head' and the credit card 'hand'
Conclusion: America is the anti-christ.
>>
If it is known and expected that the antichrist will come, especially by the christians and other religious people, wont he be pointed out very quickly, and wont there be some kind of resistance? And I mean, the people who know about these prophecies aknowledge him being evil, right?
>>
>>17993428
Hitler didn't start the war. He occupied a part of Poland that was wrongfully taken from German after WW1 in an unfair treaty. Britain and France declared war on him because of this. How is it his fault that his army was so powerful that it could invade the countries that declared war on him? More so, why is invading a country that attacked you first considered wrong?

The holocaust was a meme.
Points not addressed are non-arguments.
>>
File: 1457144255026.jpg (101KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1457144255026.jpg
101KB, 960x540px
>>17993274
Trump, obviously.
>>
>>17993603
so you are claiming that hitler tougth "hey imma just put a bunch of these troops my country isen't allowed to have in a region that dosen't belong to my country and everyone is going to be fine with it"

also i doubt you know that in the ribbentrop pact the soviet union and germany hade already decided how to divide poland between them, the pact was made 1 month before the actual invasion of poland, so if hitler only wanted the german speaking part of poland why did he conspire with the commies how to divide poland?

he literally started shit, he knew that war would be declared on him, he wanted war to be declared just so he could claim to be the good guy and still get to invade the west, and then when that wasent enough he turned on the soviets

i never mentioned the holocaust i only mentioned concentration camps and slave labour both of wich existed

>hitler was a good goy i promise!
>>
>>17993631
Oh and lets not forget that Hitler him self signed a non agression pact with poland, wich he broke 5 years later cause "lol fuck treaties amirite!"
>>
>>17993611
That's a weird was to spell Hillary, Namefag.
>>
>>17993679
makes sense that the anti christ would be female since christ was male
>>
Me
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x324px
>>17993274
Get a grip. There was only one beast whose number was 666. Revelation was metaphor for the political situation in the 1st Century CE. 666 is Gematria for Emperor Nero.

Nostradamus was the million monkeys at typewriters, same as the Bible Code.

Peace be with you all.

>pic NOT the AntiChrist
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
Something tells me it's Justin Trudeau
>>
>>17993811
Yes it's him
he loves to march in Pride Parades in Canada
>>
>>17993595
That's a good point, but I think the thing is that the antichrist will be so "good" at deceiving and leading people that this will hardly make a difference.
>>
candidates for anti-christ

HITLER
MARQUIS DE SADE
ALEISTER CROWLEY
etc.
>>
He was born in the year 2000 on the 21st day of the 8th month
>>
>>17993274
You mean who _was_ the antichrist?

Answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HroTxaZe0

>shit bricks 25 seconds in.

>The October 1666 Tract on Fluxions

>Nature and Nature’s Laws lay hid in Night: God said, “Let Newton be!” and all was light.

>Do further research and realize that Newton's radical concept of a naturalistic universe amenable to laws was the foundation of the entire Enlightenment, and heavily impacted every intellectual matter at the time, including politics.

>Isaac Newton is the Illuminati's Jesus.
>>
File: cupnoodles.jpg (53KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
cupnoodles.jpg
53KB, 500x499px
>>17993450
Just my opinions..

1) create a new religion that becomes the standard
>>>I don't think muslims are all bad but with radical islam getting bigger and bigger I think the new religion will be born out of hatred for Islam and the damage radicals have done. Islam, Christianity and Judaism will all be considered hate speech and be outlawed. A new feel good, all encompassing movement will then become the official religion of the world.

2) control trade and commerce. you cannot buy or sell without his brand on the head or hand
>>>We are already seeing the fall of paper money. countries are considering abandoning higher value bills and you are under suspicion now for large withdrawals. Eventually we will move to a completely electronic economy. I myself very rarely use cash, always use my atm card. A implanted microchip will be the mark, and you will need it to buy anything.

3) unify the world with 1 government through peace
>>>The state of the world will get so bad, so violent, so full of war that someone will come who is a big peacemaker and everyone will be so tired of violence and war that we will welcome him with open arms.

I don't think the antichrist is any political figure in the highest office of any country, but everyone in power is setting the stage for his rise, knowingly or unknowingly
>>
>>17993595
He will bare many crowns. Not physically but metaphorically he will be a ruler/rulers of many nations and will be so great a deciever all will praise him thinking he is their saviour
>>
>>17993578
legit opinion.
>american
>>
>>17993274
>Napoleon an antichrist?

WTF is this Anglo bull-shit...
>>
File: 1465075374813.jpg (83KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
1465075374813.jpg
83KB, 599x825px
>>17993274
>Who is the Antichrist?
Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro.

Prophet Pennicuff Prophecy for 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IIXHVPDoPE

TRUNEWS 10/22/14: Pastor T.D. Hale
Barack Obama preparing to “shoot the American eagle out of the sky”
https://youtu.be/75FjqcZYz6I?t=11m2s

Tribulation-Now, 10th Jan 2016 - The Obama Prophecies and Imminent Judgments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS2sw2kck_Y

WHO IS THE ANTICHRIST (will usurp the place of Jesus)
The one who was and is not and yet shall be
He is empowered by Satan
He recovers from a mortal head wound (someone will attack fake jesus?) (christians will be blamed and hunted down)
He is called, "The Beast"
The Beast has [had] 7 heads
Associated with the desert and secret chambers
The whole world worships him
He sets himself up as king of the New World Order
He thinks himself as god
He wages war against God
His number is 666
He will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire
>>
>>17996654
>He was born in the year 2000 on the 21st day of the 8th month
where did you get that?
>>
>>17996836
do you actually believe obama is the antichrist? so you expect him to retain power when his term is up?
>>
>>17996836

The antichrist is to be universally hailed by all. Obama fails that prospect.
>>
File: c62.jpg (65KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
65KB, 546x700px
>>17993333
>>
>>17993274

Me. Ask me anything.
>>
I'm pretty sure Lenin is also an antichrist. It would be ridiculous not to include him.

He is still liked and respected by many people, despite unfathomable crimes, which only shows how diabolical he really was.

If anything Hitler assisted Christ, because after his crimes everyone just wanted to calm the fuck down and live in peace and so the Cold war never escalated.
>>
>>17993274
>My baby's got two hands
>My baby's got two feet
>My baby's got a forehead
>And all the chicken you can eat

>My baby's got two elbows
>My baby sure has a nose
>My baby she's got ten toes
>And my baby's got a couple a' those

(You guys comin' to the Klan rally tonight?)

>My baby drives a truck
>My baby sure is good luck
>My baby has a pet duck
>And my baby is a heck of a Fffff-riend

>Yeah, that's right
>Somebody kicked my dog Mabus and I'm gonna find out just who the hell it was
>I'm all messed up on cough syrup now, so just like never mind
>>
Revelations is just old metaphorical code prophesying the fall of pre-Christian Rome. The 'antichrist' is just a reference to the Roman Emporer at the time.

Obviously, the prophecy failed to accurately describe Rome's fall, so it is basically a failed prophesy. It really should never have been canonized by the early church leaders. At best, it should have been recorded as apocrypha.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160730-223916.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160730-223916.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>17993550
Shit like this eliminates everything that makes economy so great. Stagnation lives in hugboxes; humanity requires more than one opinion to relate to. Tyrants effectively stifle their empires by taking intellectual freedom away from people. Chaos is a necessary proponent of progress.

I ain't about that shit. I'd rather see a hyper individualized society. A truly free thinking conglomerated golden age based in the precepts of the Holy Knight.
>>
>>17997228
This
>>
>>17993480
The bible lmao
>>
>>17993603
>The holocaust was a meme.
But you have to admit it was pretty hot meme.
>>
>>17993274
Read up on emperor nero. He is called 666 in the bible so that christians could talk about him without being crucified.
>>
'46 Prophecies the Antichrist will fulfill'

http://rapture22.tripod.com/resource/ac46.html
>>
>>17993369
The theory is since only God knows when the world will end Satan always has an antichrist ready to fill the role should the event happen.
>>
>>17997328
Actually he was called 616 originally, but 666 works as well. It had to do with Jewish numerology. Both numbers according to the very flexible rules of numerology in general spell out his name. Of course they can be made to spell out your name, and everyone else's too. That's beauty of bullshit. You can just make it up as you go.
>>
>>17996836

OFF
OFF
OFF
OFF
OFFWITHHISHEAD
OFF
OFF
OFF
OFF
OFF
OFFWITHHISHEAD
>>
File: 1470113386660-b.jpg (130KB, 572x518px) Image search: [Google]
1470113386660-b.jpg
130KB, 572x518px
>>17993423
>Anti Christ is a Jew

Nothing surprising there
>>
>>17998439
>Christ is a Jew
>Jew mythology is a about jews
You imply that you might, why would you be surprised?
>>
What about the false prophet?
>>
>>17993578
You are the Antichrist for yourself because of individualism and materialism. It's metaphorical shit, not literal.
>>
File: 654322455666.png (456KB, 698x528px) Image search: [Google]
654322455666.png
456KB, 698x528px
>>17993344
>plugging your shit book on /x/
>>
Isn't the antichrist anyone that rejects the word of God or some shit?
>>
>>17993631
The Germans that resided in the parts of Poland taken from WW1 were being murdered, raped, and beaten by the poles. Hitler wanted to save his people and take them back to mother Germany. He only wanted to take back the German part of Poland, but the UK had an alliance with Poland and sent a message to Germany saying if they didn't pull out within a day there would be war. To hitler, it was more important to save that piece of Germany that was wrongfully stolen.

A fun fact, Hitler and the zionist jews made an agreement before WW2 that jews could give their wealth to the German government, and an organization in the young state of Israel would give their wealth back when the jews arrived there.
>>
Hi it's me Mabus I'm right here haha
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MwNkUOuCJU
>>
>>17993603
you've never been to auschwitz, haven't you?
>>
>>17998918
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMIcFAlbO8

Quite possible.
>>
>>17998805
There are many anti-christs but one man of great perdition. We just call him thee anti-christ for short.
>>
Pope Francis is the antichrist. Debate me.
>>
>>17996639
>shit
>shit
>shit
etc.

Those people did shit.
>>
File: 320x486.jpg (19KB, 320x486px) Image search: [Google]
320x486.jpg
19KB, 320x486px
I think it's Putin. He is a great deceiver and has been gaining a lot of support lately.

He will appear as a saviour of Europe but will doom the whole continent
>>
>>17999294
he can't be the antichrist he said some dumb things
>>
>>17998895
what about generalplan ost? Baltics, especially Lithuania and Belarus never was a part of Germany, but according to Hitler plans all 4 countries had to be exterminated and colonized by Germans.

Of course, Lithuanians are all part jewish nowadays genetically, but still, he didn't know it back then.
>>
obaMABUSh
>>
>>17999761

I doubt it's Putin, he is only really liked by Russians, and it's questionable how much of his popularity is faked even there. Nobody in Europe seems to like him, except for some ex-soviet countries.
>>
File: 1470509221876.jpg (28KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1470509221876.jpg
28KB, 377x377px
>>17999761
>>
>>17993386
This.
/thread
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.