[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

File: housefromabove.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
housefromabove.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Okay guys, so I've been visiting this board on and off for a couple of years now. Some of it is really entertaining, some even sounds believable. I don't know if anyone will be at all interested in what I have to say here. It doesn't have a clear narrative, hardly counts as a story at all. It's just a list of things that happened in or around the house my parents bought almost two years ago. I wouldn't consider any of them paranormal, per se. Just kinda creepy. All of what I'm about to tell you is true, if you'd like I can try and provide proof to the best of my abilities. Honestly I'm just very curious as to what you might have to say about this whole ordeal.
>>
>>17992854
Sorry bout the flipped pic. Anyways.. The house is about 5 kilometers outside of the city, surrounded by a neatish suburban housing estate on land that an investor bought from an old monastery, or a nunnery I guess, some 20 years ago. Now, this house was built a little later than most of the others, it's situated about 200 meters away from the nearest house. It's in a deep, dark and sorta moist valley formed by a small brook and right on the edge of a forrest. In fact about half of the garden still has the old tall alder trees though the area around them is carefully manicured with stone paths, a pond and a little playground. There's train tracks on the other side of the valley and forrest and you can hear the train go by every half hour or so. It's not too loud and not altogether unpleasant. The house is modern looking, but nothing too fancy, built around 6 years ago I think. It is quite fancy and was a significant upgrade from where we used to live before.
>>
File: DSC_0184.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0184.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
The previous owners were a family of 5, from what I understand the husband, an electrical engineer was making most of the money, the wife being a trophy wife kind of thing, I'm not sure what she does for living though she was the only member of that family I've met. Don't know exactly how or why it started but at some point the family started getting a bit paranoid about robberies. There might have been a break in at some point. That would certainly explain it. The husband started installing elaborate security systems in the house. There are several (more than I would consider reasonable) cameras outside, and a couple inside, everything is being recorded on a PC in a little.. guard room, I guess, we mostly use it for the freezer there as well as for storing tools and stuff. There was also a silent alarm that would go off anytime there was any movement in the garden or in most of the rooms in the house (bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen excluded) after 11PM unless a code was put into a console. I know it sounds weird but that's because it is weird. We've since deactivated that but not before a big scare for me when I dropped a roach from a balcony on my super anti-drug, conservative father's car and since I was unable to go and get it in the night I had to wake up at 6am and snatch it before he went to work. But I digress.
>>
File: DSC_0188.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0188.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17992901
Another thing this house has is hidden crawlspaces in the walls. There's about 6 of them, hidden behind wooden panels or inside closets. They're empty for the most part, there used to be a safe in one of them. We were told they were for hiding in case of a house invasion. Which is way weird. It's a reasonably quiet neighborhood. Sure there's some goons, football hooligans and whatnot but it's teenagers for the most part, they hang out by the train station, drink beer, spray fences and try to look tough. The fence to the house is covered in death threats but that's sort of like a puppy barking. In my city there are two competing football teams and the fans hate each other. That used to be connected to a gang problem but it's really mellowed out since the 90s. These days nobody gives a fuck about them. I guess what I'm trying to say is the family was paranoid. Completely bonkers. We've had electricians do some repairs in the house and they always mention how fucked up the installations set up by that engineer guy are. It's all a very rushed job, some weird and potentially dangerous setups but it's hard to fix cause it's chaotic and unlabeled.
>>
>>17992907
Sorry all this is a bit chaotic, the pictures are messed up and all. Anyone interested in hearing more?
>>
>>17992922

You go boy.
>>
>>17992922
Yes, keep going.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x847px
>>17992922
YES I AM
>>
File: DSC_0185.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0185.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Alright.
This part of the story I've only heard from neighbors and this one article about it my brother found on the internet. The neighbors don't know too much because the family were all very private people. Apparently the neighbors had never even seen the inside the house before we moved there. So at some point the engineer started getting more and more jealous. He began to suspect his wife was cheating on him. He set up the cameras to send the recordings to his personal computer. And started getting more and more agitated about the whole thing. Eventually he got so far as to install a key-logger program on her phone to intercept all weird messages. For the first week or so he didn't discover anything out of the ordinary and I imagine he must've felt like a major asshole. But then the wife got a message from a strange number. I think he must've taken her phone at this point, all I know is that he somehow arranged for the guy to meet him at a gas station out in the countryside. The guy, the wife's lover didn't suspect a thing and actually showed up at the meeting spot.
>>
i'd like to take a moment and thank you OP, honestly i don't believe in that summoning/divination/wannabe prophet crap on this board, and i mostly only come here for stuff like this thread.
So please keep on posting if you have something
>>
File: DSC_0190.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0190.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>17992987
Cheers man, appreciate it.

In my country it is illegal to own a gun without a permit which is terribly hard to get unless you're a hunter, shoot for sport or work in a dangerous profession. Very few people own guns because it's so tricky. There is, however, a loophole in the law. You see you can own a gun that's a replica of anything made before 1815 that utilizes loose gunpowder rather than ready bullets. You're not allowed to shoot it but so what. A gun without a license. Pretty much unregulated.
Well the engineer had one of those. From what I've heard a colt revolver.
He got into the wife's lover's car. Forced him to drive off at gunpoint. Killed him and dumped his body in some pond.
The body was eventually discovered, the engineer, was caught and is currently in jail. Without his income the wife was desperate to sell the house that was now too expensive to live in. Probably too painful as well considering what she's been through. They never felt safe in this house in the first place and I can't imagine them feeling at home there after all those traumatic events.
>>
The people who lived there where probably what you would call evil, they probably hide some illicit things in those crawl spaces, the paranoid security measures because they hade something to hide, the self done wiring because he couldent trust an outsider to rummage around his house for
>>
>>17993055
you reckon? they now (husband excluded) live in my childhood home right next my best friends house. I'd hate to think they're evil people, it might rub off on him. It's a bit worrying
>>
File: DSC_0189.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0189.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
My parents had been looking for a new house for almost as long as I can remember. It was a hobby of theirs in a way, one of the very few things they had in common. I didn't actually believe they would ever move as my older brother moved out to live with his wife and the old house didn't feel quite as cramped anymore. Still when I was about 20 and my father's business was doing particularly well they came across a listing for the house at the very edge of a forest and instantly fell in love with it. They decided to finally go through with their plans. They thought the timing was perfect and they agreed to sell the our old house to the unfortunate family. We essentially swapped houses with us throwing a comfortable sum on the table to sweeten the deal. At this point I would spend most nights out of any given week at my girlfriends flat in the city but I hadn't technically moved out. I felt like it would upset my mother if I told her I don't live with them anymore. As if it was the declaration itself that mattered and not whether or not I showed up at their place at all.
>>
>>17993072
The father could have been evil and the family just that a family

just rember the true devils are the ones who seam normal

but it all seams to point in that direction, they (atleast the father) hade something to hide, something very illegal, something very taboo
i would probably guess polaroids and the likes
>>
File: DSC_0183.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0183.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
So my parents've been living here for a while now. I'm here about 4 night a month as well and even I've noticed that the house is a bit.. peculiar. Nothing too weird. It's very subtle. Our dog seems to dislike being here alone. At first she would cry to be taken for walks or just outisde way more than before but she seems to be over that these days. She still follows you from room to room and never sleeps in a room without anyone else there. She didn't do that in the old house. Occasionally you will find these spots. Now this isn't some horror film, it's not colder in them, just uncomfortable I guess. Like you wouldn't want to stay in that place or room for too long. Might even get goosebumbs. A feeling that something is wrong. When I'm house sitting I always keep myself distracted with music or by binge-watching stuff and I'm quite used to being here.
>>
>>17993099
There's three events in particular that I'd like to tell y'all about. I'll go in the order of tamest to weirdest.
The first one, I was walking my dog in the forrest late at night cause I'm an insomniac like pretty much everyone here. Suddently i started feeling kinda faint and heard a sound like windchimes or maybe a music box. I called for my dog and legged it cause fuck i hate music boxes.
>>
>>17993111
Go on
>>
>>17993111
Keep going
>>
>>17993111
Weird amounts of dubs and trips here.
The second thing happened when my girlfriend was housesitting with me last summer. It was a terribly hot night and since she's all spontaneous she asked if we could sleep on the balcony and I agreed. Other than the mosquitoes I had a perfectly pleasant night but she kept waking me up telling me that she heard some people talking and moving around in front of the gate and in the garden. I couldn't see or hear anything so I would just tell her to go back to sleep. In the morning i went looking for beer cans cause i suspected it was some local kids haveing a lame party but nothing looked particularily fresh.

Oh I forgot to mention that the nunnery's walls are covered in some weird graffiti. Symbols that seem made up. I found that worriesome for the longest time.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-04-09-48-12.png (481KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-04-09-48-12.png
481KB, 1080x1920px
>>17993111
>
>this is how you greentext
>one phrase at a time
>do it
>>
>>17993131
I kinda like the format he's using, desu.
>>
>>17993131

Let annon tell his story the way he's most comfy with you silly nerd
>>
File: DSC_0187.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0187.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17993127
This is the weirdest thing that's happened so far.

I was having a poker night with some of my old buddies from school. It was getting late and we were getting uncomfortably drunk so we decided to pack up the chips and switch to some drinking game. We were all downstair in the dining room when suddenly we heard a loud crash that seemed to have come from the living room. My buddy and I went to investigate and we found a little woden statuette my parents brought from africa as a souvenir. It was on the floor broken into two pieces. The head had come clean off. The weirdest thing is that the statue used to be upstairs on a bookshelf on a mezzanine overlooking the living room. It couldn't have just rolled off the shelf to the floor because then it'd still be upstairs. It had to have been thrown off there with some force. After we brought the statue back and showed it to the rest of the guys we all got quiet for a while but as we got drunker we sort of just made fun of the whole incidend eventually daring each other to taunt the 'demon' in the house. Yelling that any entity in here is a knobgobbling jizzmongler or a 'left handed wank' and what not. We got tired and eventually went to sleep.
And that's pretty much it I think. If i remember anything else I'll tell you about it. If you guys have any questions I'll be around for a couple of hours.
>>
>>17993131
>i'm perfectly aware of how to greentext
>it just don't fit my style of writing
>perhaps you'd rather tell your own story the way you want to?
>>
>>17993164
Either post pics of dem strange graffiti or any legit pics proving your story. You should have at least 1 photo of the 'made-up graffiti' faggot.
We are waiting.
>>
>>17993172
All of the pictures I posted here are of things around around the house. I don't feel like walking to the graffiti but if the thread is still up tomorrow I'll take a pic on my way to work.
>>
>>17993176
Yea,right.. I call bullshit on your story m8.
>>
File: 1470266890895-x.jpg (925KB, 1260x3899px) Image search: [Google]
1470266890895-x.jpg
925KB, 1260x3899px
>>17993166
I'll post this instead
>>
File: DSC_0186.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0186.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17993184
that's cool. other than a recording of the night in question what would you consider as proof then? I'll take a pic of anything in the house. I think I can find the article about the guy killing the lover but I don't think you speak the language it's written in
>>
>>17993189
That's a good'un
>>
>>1799290
Am i the only one seeing a face on the top left corner of the picture? It looks like a bulls head.
>>
>>17993190
Pics of broken African statue

>inb4 "oh they threw it out"
>>
>>17993196
God fucking damn it i meant
>>17992907
>>
>>17993202
>>17993196
yeah, i had to re-read the post, i thought there's a crawlspace behind the painting which had a spot to look through from the other side, like in those scooby-doo cartoon episodes, where people look through the eyes of the paintings
>>
>>17993201
I just posted two, the head is glued back on but you can clearly see that it was broken.
>>17993202
yeah no, it's there, we've had this painting for generations. It used to terrify me as a kid and my dad says that when he was a child he wouldn't get near it and it traumatised him.
>>
>>17993206
Who is the person in the picture?
>>
File: DSC_0191[1].jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0191[1].jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Okay so that's kinda weird. I went to find the statuette again I found that the other one we had is also broken. That must've happened when I wasn't around, my parents put it in a drawer. They're pretty poorly made and unstable though so it's not like it was impossible for it to get damaged.
Just to be specific, the one I was telling you guys about is the one with its head on. I put it back together after the night in question.
>>
>>17993209
I honestly don't know. My older brother used to call her 'the evil lady'. For obvious reasons. I was looking for spooky stuff to take pics of and the painting is fucking perfect for that
>>
found the article, you can see the husband and wife in a picture there if anyone's interested
http://sledczy.focus.pl/niewyjasnione-zbrodnie/najpierw-byla-idylla-potem-doszlo-do-zbrodni-206?strona=3
>>
>>17993363
I'll check this thread tomorrow when i get up. I hope i see that graffiti photo.
>>
>>17993393
Just got back from the beach. OP i dont see that photo. Why the fuck u lyin'?
>>
>>17995497
Op's bro here. Had lunch with him, told me bout the thread. came here to check it out. it's early evening in our time zone and he's working late, but i'm pretty sure he'll deliver in 2 or 3 hours
>>
>>17995835
Liars go to hell
>>
>>17997939
well, different guy here, since he lives in poland and i live in a neighbouring country, i can confirm that it really was early evening (19:10) there, idk about the rest
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.