[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cloning Centers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (140KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1200x675px
I've been watching a few videos on this issue, and I've watched a few interviews and videos by Donald Marshall, who claims he himself is a clone. Apparently several famous people are cloned and they can use the clones to hurt you and even kill you. It could exclaim some things but I'm not 100% convinced. B.O.B also claims these are real and he seems like he's telling the truth but I'm not a flat earth believer. What do you guys think?
>>
>>17992652
Abstract mind control doesn't real. The best the CIA could find was MKUltra, and that involves abusing the psyche to the point that there are 100 different tells you can use to identify a CIA victim.
>>
>>17992652
Home Depot, man.
The fly on the wall knows you know.
>>
they have been able to clone humans since the early 2000s
>>
>>17993319
So the earliest clones would be 16 now.
>>
>>17993335
the cloned babies would yes, it's not all that was cloned though
>>
If they have belly buttons, they're not clones
>>
>>17993370
>it's not all that was cloned though
go on
>>
>>17993370
you cant clone a adult, i mean you can but the clone will become a baby

you cant make a adult clone, unless you figured out how to speed up and slow down the ageing process
>>
>>17992652
You should refrain from trusting a guy who thinks the earth is fucking flat
>>
>>17993319
Proof?
>>
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica08.htm

Humans have already been cloned
>>
>>17993648
Potentially. Id assume there would need to be some sort of life support system though, providing nutrition just as the placenta does. Also, id imagine that if this werent the case, cloners would just make a fake bellybutton because they're not retards
>>
>>17993691
Proof?
>>
>>17993224
source? that sounds really fucking interesting I'd like to look into some of those tells
>>
>>17993648
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbilicoplasty
Umbilicoplasty, sometimes referred to as "belly button surgery", is a plastic surgery procedure to modify the appearance of one's navel (or "belly button").
>>
>>17993771
I don't know what they are, I just know they're there. The practices they use will inherently leave behind several different types of tells. The concept of a sleeper agent is a cold war pipe dream.
>>
>>17992652
http://www.clonaid.com/page.php?18

They claim to allready clone people at a location where it's legal...
>>
>>17993648
A cloned egg would develop as a normal baby..... So yes they're have a belly botton.... Look up the cloning process.. It's pretty interesting .... But it would creat an exact copy from dna.... And develops as a normal baby would but is a clone or copy of the original dna doner.... It's done in animals legally... And had a highish rate of medical defirmaties caused by doing so to the baby... Which is why it's unethical to do to humans
>>
>>17994025
*deformaties

Cloned animals with deformaties get put down.... But that would be unethical to do to a Human
>>
>>17994025
*they
>>
>>17994025
*they
>>
>>17994030

cloning is unethical
>>
File: image.png (484KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
484KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>17994046
(you)
>>
Man seriously no thoughts on all the human cloning info I just shared wtf I want to hear poeple me thoughts on cloneaid.... I was pretty mind fucked when I found this and learned more about cloning... And now I want to discuss it lol
>>
Realians created the cloneaid foundation .... It's a religion who believes in aliens ... And believing you live forever through human cloning
>>
>>17994030
>unethical to kill deformed clones
>government has abortion legal and pays for it (killing healthy children)
>implying cloning itself isn't unethical as it is
Ok.
>>
>>17994142
Well that's besides the point..

And yeah it would be unethical to kill a full term baby with minor birth defects .... As in no ear or something minor defective ....

But again besides the point .... The point is they clone poeple ... And it's legal to do so in certain countries
>>
>>17993742

Why? Just impant the fertilized egg in a fucking already-grown placenta, inside of one of a million street whore you can blackbag from a ghetto.
>>
>>17994181
You probably think ethics is just a matter of keeping up appearances.
>>
>>17994142
>and pays for it

That's not how it works you double nigger, there's specific legislation that prevents the fed govt from paying for abortions.
>>
>>17994075
why
>>
>>17994703
because it's powerful.
power is unethical.
>>
>>17992652
Ask yourself this OP. Why the fuck would the most powerful, wealthy, influential and knowledgeable people on planet earth share their secrets with mediocre pop stars who would then go and tell the world about it?

The whole 'music industry is illuminaughty' is a meme made up by the music industry. It is exploited by artists to sell records to; and gather clicks from dumb fucks like you.
>>
>>17994744
Dude. Why can't you just respect people's celebrity-centric paranoia? Just because they can't adulate like everyone else doesn't mean their feelings are any less legitimate as fans.
>>
>>17993335
not exactly they would be in a legal sense 16 but in a anatomical sense the approximate age of the subject cloned

they screwed up with dolly and stumbled onto something that has baffled scientist. why did that damn sheep clone age so fast? they tried to say the sample might have been contaminated but that wasnt the case

it turns out your dna changes over time. every time a cell reproduces actually. it burns telomeres away little by little but thats not all your genes can activate and deactivate. some of this seems to be based on diet of all things some of this may be age related

because your dna is not static as previously thought it may be the key to making a proper clone that doesnt automatically age at a faster rate with increased odds of genetic disorders that the original may not have
>>
>>17993710
he spent the majority of last year arguing with people on twitter about it, but I'm too lazy to google it for you.
>>
>>17994686
>double nigger
I kekd
>>
>>17994823

genetic expression is affected by environmental factors. telomere regeneration can't protect you from cancer and not all dna damage causes cancer.
>>
>>17994659
not him but:
>spend milions of dollars for developing an artificial womb
or
>gather some hobos / lowlifes from the street and offer them money for participating

It doesnt even have to be forced or anything. I believe some would agree for having a place to live, free food and some daycare for 9 nine monts, and maybe some extra money.
>>
>>17994882
>CELEB ARGUES THAT IT EXISTS
>IT MUST EXIST AND ITSNT TRYING TO CON PEOPLE TO BUYING HIS ALBUM

fuck right off
>>
Its highly doubtful. Sure we have the technology for human cloning. In practice it wouldn't be much different to conventional in vitro fertilization.

But apart from egomaniacal billionaires, I can't really see anyone doing it. There are issues with cloning living beings that haven't been ironed out which pose various disadvantages. And there's no inherent advantage to cloning, all you get is a genetically identical baby (as opposed to advanced IVF which can be used to select embryos for specific traits).

So basically there might be one or two clones running around at this point but it's highly unlikely that this Donald Marshall guy is actually a clone.
>>
>>17993649
well, they cloned a sheep too... and flies, im pretty sure they've cloned flies also
>>
TLDR!!!!!! Just want to throw this thought into the mix.

could roman soldiers have been clones? that is all. now ill watch.
>>
>>17992652
In a surprising turn of events, all of our celebrities are Vorta.
>>
Surprised nobody had mentioned the Bush family here yet
>>
>>17997531
Was it not assumed all politician are clones?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.