[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hatman in sleep paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Shadowman-3.jpg (3MB, 1671x2320px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowman-3.jpg
3MB, 1671x2320px
In sleep paralysis the most recurring "beings" that show up are shadow people. What interests me is the shadow man, but with a hat. What's up with that?

I saw the documentary "The Nightmare" (2015) and he showed up there too, but turned out to be an authority figure, like one guy tried to fight back two normal shadows, he was winning and then the hatman showed up and scared the shit of him back into normal waken state (or at least that's how I remember it).

Here's another really wierd case: in a ayahuasca session, a friend of mine got into a bad stage of the trip and lo and behold, hatman was there. He's never heard of sleep paralysis before that.

So, who is he? why the hat dude? it's out of style.... or at the very least, what would he represent in the subconscious mind? do some of us see the hat as scarier and/or more authoritative?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 196x110px
He's even in the thumbnail of "The Nightmare" trailer in youtube.
>>
File: hatman.jpg (3KB, 340x408px) Image search: [Google]
hatman.jpg
3KB, 340x408px
So 1930-1950 fashion huh?
>>
Actually the first living memory i retain is me meeting the hat man at around 5-6 years old
>>
Archetypal human figure cemented into collective consciousness because this style of dress was popular among many men all over the world when population was risen enough that the world started becoming intertwined
>>
>>17992199
I saw the "Hatman" when I was 7 or 8. I was playing with my new Hotwheels on Christmas morning when I looked behind me and I saw him enter the kitchen. It was easy b/c there's a huge window in the kitchen that basically made it the brightest room in the house. I wasn't really scared but my thoughts were more like "I wish I had an outfit like that."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.