[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theosophy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

People like to talk about astral projection, but, never talk about what you can learn from astral projection. Most people make threads about astral projection and never talk about the more interesting subjects such as the Devachanic realm, Akashic realm, and the five digit experiment. Theosophy is well over a hundred years old and although you aren't allowed to be in the society if you talk about them in social media, you don't have to be one of them in order to learn what they know. Please share information and discuss with me about the "methodology" used to study the Astral Realm.

I'll start.

>Five Digit Expirement 1/100,000 chance guesses it right, first attempt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnPQk2QXGzc

>three and a half hour long audio book of a book written over a hundred years ago about how to study the astral realm and a few basics without going into detail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f47UX41kGPw

This topic called "Theosophy" has existed over 100 years and combines astral projection with life after death, as well as opens a whole new range of paranormal investigations. Please reply if interested in a practical thread.
>>
Bumperino
>>
I'd be interested to learn more about theosophy. I've heard of the movement for ages, but I've never seriously lookede into it. I'm surprised honestly that there's any body of material to it.
>>
Hell yeah I'm trying to learn to AP now. I bought astral dynamics by Robert Bruce
>>
So my main interest about theosophy is about the method of studying the astral world. Theosophist all astral project at the same time and do things inside the astral world, such as study it.

According to theosophy, there are realms beyond the astral that can only be reached by going through the astral, which was really interesting.

Can anyone share any astral expeditions they have had with anyone else on purpose? If not, can someone at least try?
>>
>>17993980
One time I sucked my own astral dick
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.