[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Death and Investigation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: destinymirror.jpg (430KB, 725x966px) Image search: [Google]
destinymirror.jpg
430KB, 725x966px
I'll lay out a little background first. I live in a rural area, not extremely rural like nobody for miles, but rural. Area back in the day, such as the 60's and 70's, we had our share of drug trafficking in the area and a famous bank robber even. But alas, it has nothing to do with him
So I'm getting gas today and I see a flyer taped on to a column that caught my eye "Help me find out who killed my dad. 10,000$ reward" So naturally me being the /x/phile I am, read more into it and this is what I find out. This guy's dad was found dead in his cutlass (sports car) in a small community. The man was a landfill manager and a dedicated family man. The cause of death "officially" was accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. You would assume a man in his 50's would pull over and notice he's getting lightheaded before totally passing out. His car was undamaged so he was pulled over when he passed. The son after all those years (mann died in 1971) finally got n autopsy done last year. They found a small exit wound and entry wound in the man's head. Shouldn't be there If he passed of CMP. Techically, law enforcement does not know where he died (not sure why). And after all these years the case is still sealed and not even the family can see the records. Three investigators are still alive today.

So guys, what do you think could have happened? Is it worth looking into? I like a good mystery but still
>>
bump this
>>
Arkansas?
>>
>>17990502
Post a picture of the flyer or I am calling bullshit. Don't give me some weak ass excuse either, you have no excuse to not go and take a picture.
>>
We can help but only if you provide us some material to work with.
>>
>>17990502
Do eat.
Records shouldn't be sealed. You can probably get a judge to open them if they are.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.