[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spic/native american stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (92KB, 560x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 560x477px
spic/native american stories thread
>>
>>17988784
>spic

go back to /pol/
>>
>>17988787
Go back to jerking off to dross, faggot. Nobody likes your kin.
>>
i'm mexican
i use it as a joke
>>
File: crapt.photo_0.jpg (23KB, 326x345px) Image search: [Google]
crapt.photo_0.jpg
23KB, 326x345px
crap thread
>>
>>17988787
>>
>>17988791
>>17988818
>>/pol/
>>
La llorana's pretty spoopy desu.
>>
I wish another mexican called me a spic id answer what are you from new york? you fucking dego wanna be cock sucker.
>>
>>17988784
>white nigger
>>
>>17988787
This is 4chan, idiot. Everyone here is a little non-pc is some way. Go back to fucking tumblr, speech police.
>>
>>17989109
>proud of his sEkrt Boyz Only Treehouse Fort
>>
"La Llorona" is a classic.Unfortunately, there are many versions of the story and I'm not sure which is the original, another very famous story is a native of Tucuman, Argentina. I do not remember the exact name but they say that long ago, an owner of sugar plantations went at night to his camp to look for something (can not remember which it was) and was lost, then your dog, which was tied with a chain wanted to go looking and made so hard to untie the neck was broken. They say that the soul of the dog travels with the remains of the chain in the fields of Tucuman looking for his owner. The truth I do not believe in ghosts but it's pretty interesting.
> Sorry for my basic and mediocre English
>>
>>17989109
/x/ was always less insulting than /pol/ or /b/ like most boards on here people are decent and only insult when provoked. Yeah we aren't pc, but no one outright insults a race in a nonchalant way on /x/ unless they're from those other boards or even /k/
>>
Holy shit I'm Mexican and I don't think it's a big deal you guys are pussies
>>
>>17989373
>pussies
>not calling them by their proper name, Vulva

And don't use the feXale genitalia as an insult, as if to say we're weak.
>>
>>17989373
I'm Mexican too, but I'm just sick of summer because you get people thinking all of 4chan is the same, then you also get the shifty role plays and the retarded theories. In the winter /x/ will pick up again
>>
>>17989390
>>17989373
Reynosa fag here. I too notice how darker skin means low intellect. El mestizaje fue un error.
>>
>>17989378
kek
>>
File: 1470070581699.png (197KB, 328x337px) Image search: [Google]
1470070581699.png
197KB, 328x337px
Chupacabra tale!
>One summer night, I was awoken by a noise, well I went outside and I heard some rustling, shit wtf was that.jpeg. So I went back inside got my gun and shot at the bush. Hear some spooki growling. This was not anything I have ever heard of before. Shoot again and the thing comes out looked like a mangy dog. Ran back in my house and locked my door. Start to freak out because what I saw was just fucking weird as fuck. Hear scratching on the door. Fuckme.png I stood at the door for 30 mins until the noise died down. See a streak of light outside my window, like bright as the sun, lights everything up for a second. To this day I dont go out at night anymore.
>>
This would've been a good thread had it not been for one word.
It isn't even offensive.
This is coming from a mexican.
>>
>>17989427
The way the op is worded is completely unnecessary and lowers the quality of this place. I sure as hell wouldn't like an x that calls everybody racial slurs just because "it's only offensive if u want it to be faget"
>>
Who else /beaner/ here?

>>17988787
You indignant cock sucker, I bet you're not even one of us to get offended by that word, shit, words are nothing to get offended by on the internet let alone a chan, you cheese nigger

Why do suburban whites have to ruin everything?
>>
File: 1467056482921.jpg (27KB, 293x302px) Image search: [Google]
1467056482921.jpg
27KB, 293x302px
>>17989444
The only thing unnecessary is you stepping out of tumblr and coming here.
>>
>>17989378
>as if to say we're weak.
>if

What do you mean, "if"?
>>
>mexicans speak Spanish
>blames white people
What the fuck man?
>>
>>17988787

I am hispanic you stupid faggot, kill yourself sjw
>>
go back to tumblr you raging autist.
>>
>>17989109
>Muh edgy 4chinas toon board

Summer is truly upon us.
>>
>>17989764
no, maybe you should learn about board culture before infecting others thinking all of 4chan is just like /b/ or /pol/
>>
>>17989990
>actually believing the summer meme

Hi newfag
>>
>>17988784
Well this thread ended up shit.

But in keeping with the SPIC theme, I wish there were more spooky Aztec/Mayan stuff out there, even in the form of creepypastas or that bird-snake thing being a cryptid. It's an underrated interesting culture.
>>
>>17990509
what even is the point of saying spic in this context? edginess? i see no other reason.
>>
pretzelquoteal is pretty cool. snek people are a real thing that existed in india and central/south america and even in northern arizona with the hopi indians.
>>
>>17988793
Okay malinche
>>
File: spongegarcoatl.jpg (79KB, 466x387px) Image search: [Google]
spongegarcoatl.jpg
79KB, 466x387px
It's a lie used to control the masses.
>>
>>17989373
Malinche
>>
>>17988784
I might be off on some details, but this is the aztec story of the creation of the sun and the moon.

>The gods decided they needen a sun, so they reunite to select a candidate.
>Chad god stands up. Rich dude with lots of jewelery and fine clothes, and an ego to match. Tecuciztécatl
>Anyone else? Asks the council
>Poor, humble god Nanahuatzin stands up.
>It has been decided
>They build the pyramids of the sun and the moon that are still standing in Teotihuacán.
>Tecuciztécatl makes an offering of golden balls, copal perfume and lots of expensive shit
>Nanahuatzin gives balls of hay, a cup of water and pierces his lobes with agave thorns
>They fast for three days
>At the end of the three days, the council has made a huge pyre
>The tributes must jump into it
>Tecuciztécatl goes first. Pussies out.
>Tries again, pussies out.
>One more time, pussies out.
>Council's like ishyggidy diggity
>Pussies out a fourth time, is asked to stop.}
>Nanahuatzin's turn.
>Motherfucker jumps without giving a fuck.
>Tecuciztécatl gets so jealous that he jumps in behind him
>Night comes and before dawn, everyone gets ready to bow to the sun, but no one knows the direction, except for don't remember who, who bows toward the east.
>Nanahuatzin comes out, majestic as fuck.
>Then comes Tecuciztécatl behind him, but they are both radiant and it's too bright.
>Ehécatl, the god of wind, grabs a rabbit by the ears and bitch-slaps the ever shining fuck out of Tecuciztécatl, marking his face with the silouette. Por puto.

There was a point in the story where a deadly wind killed everyone but I can't remember how it went
>>
>>17988787
>stupid sjw derailing thread.
Go back to your pink hair dye and your hugbox.
>>
>>17990996
>Por puto.
kek
>>
>>17990996
>There was a point in the story where a deadly wind killed everyone

Ho, ho, ho, now the bean jokes.
>>
>>17990996
"chad god"
>kek
>>
>>17989444
if we were like Reddit with language police and feeling protection force, THAT would lower the quality of the place
>>
File: carl.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>17990531

all you had to do was ignore that one single word and we could have had a decent thread, now the whole fucking thing is derailed because you guys are so on edge over the /pol/ raid that a simple fucking word can trigger you now, goddamn.

anway...posting mini doc on Adolfo Constanzo and his santeria drug trafficking cult from the Borderlands DVD extras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2wRFYl2YJQ
>>
>>17989444

jesus christ almighty YOU ARE ON A WEBSITE WHERE THE TERM "FAG" IS REGULARLY USED AS A SUFFIX. WE USE CRASS LANGUAGE AS A MEANS OF ENDEARMENT JUST AS MUCH AS WE USE IT TO INSULT EACH OTHER.

I can't fucking believe that needs to be explained to you. I really can't. Are you a woman? Because this isn't even a 4chan thing, it's just a male thing in general and no, the only thing lowering the quality of this board (aside from the rping faggots who put no effort in their posts) are people like you who derail fucking threads because they got offended by a a fucking WORD. fuck off
>>
>>17990509

They have more than enough crazy real shit in their history, really.
>>
>>17988787
This
>>
>>17989368
>Yeah we aren't pc

you fucking dense newfag
>>
>>17989647
Im a beaner girl .. And part Mayan from Guatemala in my family.... I was actually excited to see what cool story's would be shown.... But nope... Just a lot of bs
>>
>>17988787
I'm a mexifag, doesn't bother me. That's just the way people communicate on 4chinss, learn or leave.
>>
Fuck it, let's get this thread back on topic.
>be seven years or so at the time
>we're living with my grandmother after my parents got divorced
>house in a medium sized town outside of El Paso, some parts still pretty rural
>out behind grandma's back yard s a vacant lot, some grass, a big tree an Auto Zone to the far left, not much else
>out past the lot is the street and my elementary school
>looks pretty spooky at night, lights of the auto shop dimly light the yard
>grandma has huge garden, lots of trees, flowers, etc
>looks menacing as fuck at night, always imagined ayys hiding out back and watching me in the brush
Cont.
>>
>pretty stormy night, flash flood warning if I remember correctly
>the backyard would flood when it rained alot, making it look like a pond
>would take advantage and play Jurassic Park with my toys but that's beside the point
>always liked to be spooked, ask mom if she had any stories growing up
>tells me she and her friemds used to play in the lot
>used to be a canal there and they'd play in the water during the summertime
>grandmother would tell her La Llorona would get her if she stayed up late
>mom would have frequent nightmares about her wandering around the house, saying "Ay mis hijos donde estan mis hijos?"
>one night has a different nightmare, here's how it went:
>she wakes up from a dream, feels spooked and looks outside
>there's a witch looking creature with long fucking arms
>arms were long enough to embrace the entire backyard
>she wakes up at that point
>little me is sufficiently spooked and stays awake at night, still spooked
Cont
>>
>storm is still raging outside, wind howling
>finally manage to fall asleep
>have nightmare similar to mom's
>turn over in my bed, see a gigure standimg out in the yard
>looks like one of those tall things from that Marilyn Manson video
>Beautiful People I think its called
>I cover my eyes with my hands out of fear
>uncover them and she's closer now,
>long fucking arms to one side
>she shuffles closer to my window on her. fucking stilt legs
>cover eyes again, uncover them
>she's peeking in through my window, long matted hair covering her face
>she's far enough inside that part of her torso is in, too
>mind isn't sure where to go from here, I wake up
>storm still beating pretty hard oustide
Cont
>>
>>17994097
Fuck, spooked and now will have nightmares .... But continue:)
>>
>eventually manage to go back to sleep
>morning comes, I wake up
>hot west Texas sun dries up pond in the yard within hours
>no water save for some puddles, big-ish puddle at the center of the yard where the 'pond' pools up
>go wander around oustide for a bit, it's a saturday/sunday, nothing to do but fuck around on my ps2, got bored
>realize the fence looks lopsided
>what the fuck?
>go to investigate
>see the fence is sunk into the ground fairly deep in the right side of the yard
>think there's no real reason for this to have happened unless a shit ton of weight was placed on top of it
>fence's poles(?) were held in place by cement, cement is covered up by mud too
>looks like the ground itself sank a bit
>remember the dream, get spooked
>run inside, tell grandpa
>he digs the poles out of the ground and mends the fence over a day or two
>think La Llorona is after me, spooked for a few days
>a week or so later, the incident is at the back of my mind
>lay down to sleep
>have a night mare like my mom's other one:
>it's daytime
>doing normal shit inside, a normal dream for the most part
>playing by my windows
>hear "Ay mis hijos" and other shit
>get spooked and run to the other side of my house
>dream continues normally from there on
It was probably just the ground collapsing a bit from the storm, but it was spooky nonetheless. Have another story about my mom's childhood I'll share, give me a bit to do some shit.
>>
>>17994151
Alright, this one's a story my mom told me as a kid. Not really sure what it's about, I guess you could skew towards either ayys or ghosts on this one. Kinda short, but I have another story about my dad I'll post.
>be little me
>interested in ghosts and ayylamos and shit
>ask mom
>she tells me a story
>she and her best friend at the time are having a sleepover
>they're doing girl shit, I dunno
>they hear what sounds like hooves and chains on the road outside
>kitchen window faces the road
>they look out the window
>see what looks like orbs of light of yellow and blue floating down the road
>gets past that side of the house
>they go aroumd to the living room window to see more of it
>it goes past my grandma's house and gets about two houses further down
>it begins to lift straight up into the sky
>they're spooked and unsure of what to make of it
>she's still not sure to this day whenever I ask about it
Dad's story is next
>>
Dad's story:
>Dad's side of the family lives in Van Horn, little town in the middle of the desert in Texas
>Grandpa (dad's side) owns a gas station, still there today under new management
>dad and my uncle are wamdering around town since they're kids and there isn't jack shit to do in Van Horn
>wandering around, it's getting dark
>desert nights are dark as shit, they're on the outskirts of town where houses and businesses start to disappear and highway and desert takes over
>decide to start heading home, they hear what sounds like hooves behind them
>they turn around
>there's a fucking goat out of nowhere
>they freeze and it charges at them
>they take off at the speed of light, yhe goat on their tail all the while
>they get into town, it's still after them
>it chases them a few blocks
>they start to pray to God for help
>they run for a bit more and the sound of the goat's hooves on voncrete starts to fade away
>they come to a stop and turn around
>no goat to be seen
>they run to the gas station since it's close that the house
That's all I got.
>>
File: Thanks.jpg (24KB, 369x370px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks.jpg
24KB, 369x370px
>>17994032
>>17994208
>>17994249
I-If anyone wants to screencap these for later use, go ahead.
>>
>>17994258

thanks for the stories anon and thanks for trying to save this thread

bumping for you
>>
>>17989368
Stop lying you fucking newfag
>>
>>17994032
>>17994073
>>17994097
>>17994151
Nice story man, guess this place hasn't gone to shit after all.
>>
>>17989764
>weaboo
ofc
>>
>>17990531
because he can. problem? Take the hint and fuck off already.
>>
>>17989459
>>
File: Luison.png (132KB, 385x289px) Image search: [Google]
Luison.png
132KB, 385x289px
The lobison (werewolf) is a very common myth in center south America (Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Brasil).
Natives claimed a 7th male son will always be at risk of turning into one, I won't be surprised they just dumped their kids into the wild and turned into something like that anyway because kek nomads are crappy parents.

Anyway it wasn't until the early 70's that "sightings" stopped being a common thing. Supposedly they always hang around cemeteries eating corpses or attacking who ever went near when they where around.

Besides that it's almost the same thing any lycanthropy myth in Europe.
The interesting part of this myth is that it predates America discovery, and without having any connection to the old European civilization it's pretty coincidental for both myths to be so similar.
>>
>>17996348

reptar doggo :3
>>
>>17988784
Spics are the spaniards, you mean beaners you idiot.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.