[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LHP Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1442045395189.jpg (454KB, 1406x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1442045395189.jpg
454KB, 1406x1916px
Never asked for, never required. Answering what I can about the Left Hand Path to any curious minds
>>
>>17988256
Bit of a wide spectrum to cover. Any musings on society's view of the LHP and RHP being exclusively malevolent - benevolent, or would you say there is some truth in that?
>>
>>17988266
If anything I'd say its backwards. The LHP, while containing the possibility of being malevolent, is more focused on each individual's inner experience and how liberation can be achieved through self-exploration, thus leading to benevolence (even if it doesn't seem like it). The RHP has some similar philosophies, but seems to rely on an outside source of inspiration and morality, i.e. following something other than yourself, but still something that you cannot truly prove or grasp. The LHP is all about experimentation with what you can experience.
>>
>>17988281
So it's like the force? Because the jedi were pretty backwards tbqhwy.
>>
>>17988285
Actually yes, although the jedi were(are?) big believers in abstinence bc of their views on the force. If one were to selectively choose to abstain from any activity in order to bring themselves to a better understanding, as in fact the jedi might do, then that would be halfway towards the LHP. The difference is that left hand practitioners also practice indulgence for the same reason. Emperor Sidious is absolutely a RHP user/programmer from what I know about the extended universe
>>
>LHP
Yeah, what is it?
Genuine question.
>>
>>17988310
The Left Hand Path is hard to define in simple terms, as is the Right, but essentially it's using one's given faculties to plumb and delve the depths of the inner mind, supposedly facing things that others refuse to acknowledge. A more base definition would be to "follow the opposer", i.e. that part of yourself which learns through questioning, and not through obedience to something generated purely within the mind. It is not "disobedience" to man's law, it is disobedience to "god's" supposed law, or whatever in your mind you grasp as "God," be it in the form of your dreams or nightmares. If I'm being too vague, it would be following your own compass instead of what you are told.

I'll mention now that the ultimate form of the LHP, i.e. not following anyone else's program for you, is near impossible, but that near impossibility is the fuel, bc what you want is to achieve a grip on your life so strong that for once you DO know what is best for yourself, you DO know what you want and need. No outside source can tell you this, even though they do.
>>
>>17988335
*even though they try
>>
>>17988335
I can get behind that.
>>
>>17988355
Then welcome brother/sister. If you keep with it, it's going to be painful, but so worth the pain. But it's been an hour, so I am out for now.
>>
What Order/Organization, if any, are you an Initiate of?
>>
>>17989719
JoS
>>
>>17989767
Thread's finished. Joy of Satan is absolute garbage.

>muh pagan demons
>>
>>17989773
I see the number of posters has increased. What do you have to do with this thread? If it bothers you, leave.
>>
I'm not very familiar with Joy Of Satan, could you summarize?
>>
>>17989784
The whole Joy of Satan philosophy is based on the falsity that Satan is the Sumerian deity Enki. The rest of the practices about demon summoning and whatever is also totally watered down. I see them as a potential gateway group for entering real satanic circles (such as the ONA)
>>
>>17989789
A bunch of neo-nazi faggots who believe that Satan is Set is Enki is an ayy lmao and that the Joos are at fault for his falling out of grace. They are a mish-mash of many practices, yet they lack understanding on anything really. Edgelords for the sake of being edgelords
>>
File: jaybob.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jaybob.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>17989789
A bunch of fags who circle jerk themselves off.
>>
>>17989804
Sweet pic of Dylan and Eric
>>
>>17988256
remind me which film this image is from please?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.