[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lower Planes of the Astral Realm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: desktop-1421769805.jpg (24KB, 650x401px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1421769805.jpg
24KB, 650x401px
How easy would it be to command a legion of negative entities to do your bidding in the Astral Realm.

Would you recommend visiting the lower planes if you can indeed command these entities to leave you alone?
>>
>>17987765
You won't do shit in the lower planes, I've been there. It's a horrible place, you don't just "visit"...it's an experience.. But I'm not saying you won't learn from it and being a little scared won't kill you.
>>
>>17987778
What have you experienced there?
>>
>>17987778
how does one get there and back?
>>
>>17987778
so like when you take too much benadyrl and DXM?
>>
>>17987765
I doubt that they would let you command them. They are their by their own faults, for their greed and lust. They do not care about you or what you could offer them.

>>17987778
Tell us more, please. Is it true that it is covered in a thick water like substance? That stuck with me for some reason. From the way I've had it described to me, it feels like what hell would really be.
>>
>>17988095
Yeah lol
>>
>>17988115
>it feels like what hell would really be.
400mg benadyrl and youll be good bruh
>>
You likely won't even be able to do much there your first couple times. I think some souls/entities go there for a sort of cleanse or penance. Reality sort of defrags and you are only able to experience it in jumbled pieces. If that even makes sense. Its kind of hard to explain because it operates on a completely different set of rules/physics. Its very chaotic and discociative. The higher planes are alto easier to comprehend. And much more pleasant. Even the negative higher planes are more pleasant because you can at least understand what you are experiencing better. Don't go there if you can help it
>>
>>17988273
It was not a good experience
>>
>>17988273
>Reality sort of defrags and you are only able to experience it in jumbled pieces
>Its very chaotic and discociative.
You guys need to chill with the DXM and Diphenhydramine.
mainly the Diphenhydramine
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 754x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 754x653px
>>17988301
>1500mg DXM
>450mg DPH
>couldn't project
>could see through eyelids
>tries projecting
>everything disconnects but my head
>feel everything below neck just floating along
>head slowly going deeper in a hole
>wtf.jpg
>open eyes
>blinded by white light for 10 seconds
>everything fades back into double vision
>some how fell from couch on to floor
>still haven't successfully fully projected
>mfw
>>
>>17988161
Don't
You can use this method:
Lay in bed, cover yourself with blanket so temperature of your body will rise definitely higher than normal.
Bad trips guaranteed
>>
>>17987765
Been in some planes that are so funky fresh that it hits the mind with a slow penetrating funkadelic existence that will fray your loose ends and put a kick in your salsa.
>>
>>17988891
The most amazing and most memorable scene that I saw was the astral village or town. I was in a giant's house. It looked like a wear house. He was carrying me in his hand and I told him to put me in his shirt pocket and so he did. I hopped in there and we began to walk around the city. The city looked like it had a theme but I just couldn't identify it. It looked artistic but not too showy. It twisted and turned and eventually there was a huge gathering of beings. That is where the giant let me down at and I began to wander away from the crowd because they always bothered me in the past. I looked over a hill and upon the hill was a HUUUGE spoked, ornate wheel that had a medieval looking face in the middle of it. It was making a weird mechanical noise and it gave me pain in my lower stomach to be around the object so long. I had to leave and that is when the vision ended.
>>
so many faggots here want to summon negative entities to fulfill their ego driven desires. in reality none of these people know what they're talking about and you end up looking like an autist drawing symbols on your floor and chanting bullshit.
>>
Don't be a vrotkop, V, you already know the answers to which you ask.
Why do you think that you're sol drawn to her, the girl, that weird one, psycho, aspie, freak bitch, shady lady, etc etc.
she is poly the darkness, but not like you think.
I'm trying to tell you, not fuck with stuff you don't know, play at being a witch, and everything else, but in reality the fear unfurls inside you,a cold eel, like when you are drawn to the girl despite everything.
it's primal.she is what you seek.and pod what you are most afraid,so,to have power over that would be great. so you think.
>>
>>17989036
of the darkness, motherfucking auto-correct.
>>
>>17988947
underrated post
>>
>>17987765

Oh look. Another RP thread.

>>17987778

Oh for fuck sake.
>>
>>17989770
what's not RP? bigfoot threads?
fuck off
>>
You won't be able to....an army marches on its stomach and in this case on its energy.....that legion will depend on you to feed them vast amounts of energy which you don't have. Don't bother trying. Don't attempt to go to lower realms. White light shielding bullshit won't save you and neither will God.
>>
>>17990198
Everything on this board is either roleplay or evidence of severe mental illness. Or trolling.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.