[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rituals/games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (38KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 650x400px
You know those creepy games you used to play as a kid? Y'know, Cat Scratch, Bloody Mary, all the like. Can we just have a general thread on those? I've always found them very interesting, but I'm too much of a pussy to try out any of the more serious ones. Any of you guys ever do the heavier ones?
>>
>>17987704
I remember when I was like 7 or 8 I had a sleepover at a friends house and we played candy man, will green text if interest.
>>
>>17987891
is it interesting? if so greentext
>>
>>17987891
Do it
>>
>>17987897
Fair enough
>be at sleepover
>me, my brother, and a couple friends. I will give them fake names for privacy sake.
>so me, Jason, Kirk, James, and Lars are playing resident evil 4 and decide we should all play that "IRL" style I guess.
It was probably 1 am by this time and we where playing outside, not a good idea considering we where kids, but we didn't think anything would happen to us.
>during chase in the middle of the game
>Cliff tackles me and I scrape my knee just enough to break skin a little bit.
>out of anger I pushed him and it would've broken into a fight if Jason, my bro, didn't step in.
>Jason says to get even we should both do something scary to take our minds of it and onto that scary thing.
Cont?
>>
>>17987919
Go on
>>
>>17987919
dont be a cont? cunt
>>
>>17987919
Cont
>we both decided we would do the candyman ritual.
>the rules in our minds from what we heard were to turn of all the lights in the place except in the kitchen and say in the bathroom mirror with lights off candyman 5 times and turn the light on in the bathroom and make a mad dash to the kitchen.
>seemed fair on paper
>make cliff go first because he quote "started it"
>does ritual, nothing happens
>get ego about it and claim "nothings gonna happen, and we can just get back to playing rd4"
>boy was I wrong
>walk into bathroom and say candyman 5 times
>red dots in the mirror show up, almost like cats eyes.
>turn on light and as joke, Cliff turned off kitchen light
>bad fucking move cliff
>red eyes follow me but I can't see anything but those eyes
>trip over coffee table and Jason turns on light
>ignore pain and fucking make a Olympic gold medal jump to the kitchen
Cont
>>
>>17987953
type faster anon
>>
>>17987953
>red eyes stay in the darkness for rest of night
>we didn't fucking sleep that night because they floated there, glaring at us
>at first morning light the red eyes walk of into some part of house and at around 8 am we investigate and see nothing
>start playing rd4 again for rest of the day.
Shortly after, James moved because of the red eyes that he kept saying he saw at night. James and I haven't talked since and I really don't want to considering he would blame me and I don't want to get into another fight with my friend, especially after this. Sometimes I saw those eyes in my house but never mentioned it. Shortly after my parents got a divorce and I thought I caused it because in my 8 year old mind "maybe it's bad luck". It clearly wasn't but to me it was my way of dealing with I wouldn't see my dad as often and my parents would hate each other. The last time I saw the eyes was when I left the apartment we lived in for the last time. I walked into the bathroom and as I left they where in the mirror, staring at me, not really a glare but a just, blank stare of sorts. I left that apartment feeling somewhat empty because I had to leave my dad with that thing. But he never saw anything and he moved shortly after. But in that short time when I went to go visit him, I was always scared of being left alone in the dark.
>>
>>17987978
Shut fuck I'm on mobile
>>
>>17987704
One time I tried the crossroads fortune thing but i had nobody to go with so after I saw someone coming down the street, I bailed.

Dunno if it was my fortune teller or not, but I wasn't gonna risk death over this
>>
File: 1465358383735.jpg (121KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1465358383735.jpg
121KB, 816x816px
>>17987999
>>
>>17987999
Tsuji-Ura is actually one of the more lighthearted games you can play. You're just about guaranteed to stay safe so long as you don't live in a bad neighborhood
>>
>>17988022
A post with dubs replying to a post with trips, is this a fucking get thread now?
>>
>>17987704
Whenever I went to my friends house his big brother would have us play this ritual called penis inspection
>>
>>17988045
Explain
>>
>>17988047
he would look at my penis and said it was the traditional form of palm reading and thats how it was supposed to be done, he would examine all the stuff on it and tell me my fortune whenever I was there, he took pictures too to prove how it changes
>>
>>17988053
Well your friend is fucking gay m8
>>
File: midnightgame.png (141KB, 810x2247px) Image search: [Google]
midnightgame.png
141KB, 810x2247px
Has anyone ever tried summoning the Midnight Man? I never tried it, because I don't live alone and there's always kids around here.
>>
>>17988668
The Midnight Man game is nothing without the build-up to it. It's all psychological. If you're easily convinced, you'll be terrified, sure. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
>>
>>17987704
why is nemesis naked?
>>
>>17988684
Oh yeah, big shot? Then why don't you do it
>>
Anyone else remember a game where you stimulate stabbing a person in the back while singing a really creepy nursery ryhme. "People Dying, Babies Crying, Concentrate Concentrate"
>>
>>17987704
Never played any of those, but I did have rituals, which have spilled over into adulthood.
No feet or hands out of the bed once lights are off. No exceptions.
No closet doors left open. If the room doesn't have a closet door, I don't sleep in it. Period.
Always check behind the shower curtain armed.
No walking around in the dark.
No ouija boards in the house, also no tarot, or any occult related things.
No leaving my pocket knife laying anywhere randomly. It is always in the drawer next to bed when I go to sleep, no exceptions.
>>
>>17989275
Ah yes, the classic rituals. Those ones everyone did, they'd promise us safety. Hide under the covers, leave lights on, lock the doors, etc.
I gotta ask though, why won't you sleep in a closetless room? Also the shower curtain thing, I guess, and actually the no waking in the dark thing too.
>>
>>17989271
It was literally called the concentrating game. It was more about fortune than simulated killing though, you'd do the ritual and at the end, the person would see a color, the color would determine how they die
>>
>>17989300
A room with no closet door. I don't mind a closetless room, at all.
But a room with a closet that has no door on it... no.
As for the shower curtain thing, it's taken me a lot of years to get over this, and a lot of therapy.
When I was 14, my parents worked so I would go home, alone, one of those latchkey kids. Did this starting when I was 13, and on average, usually spent about 30 minute to an hour home alone a day after school, until Mom would get home, followed shortly by dad about an hour after that.
Well, I came home one day, and things looked out of place. I thought maybe Mom or Dad came back because they forgot something, and couldn't remember where it was, so, they messed the place up looking for it. It was just little shit, like a drawer pulled out, the couch cushions messed up. Not like a full scale ransacking.
So, instead of thinking otherwise, I didn't call the police or my parents, I made me a snack, and while it was cooking, I went to take a leak.
I got in, did my thing, and as I was finishing up and flushing, the shower curtain got thrown back, and there is these 2 guys there, one with a knife.
I freak out, and slam into the bathroom door, and can't get out.
They grab me from behind, put the knife up to my throat, and tell me to shut up or they'll kill me.
They shove me out into the living room, briefly duct tape my mouth shut, and tie my hands behind my back with the phone cord, and sit me on the couch.
Then they start asking me shit like "Where's the money?" and "Where do your parents keep their jewelry?" after untaping my mouth.
I am trying to tell them, so I don't get hurt, when my Mom comes walking in - she just pulled up in the drive, rather than coming into the garage like normal.
They hide behind the door, after duct taping my mouth shut again, and wait for her to come in.
When she does, she sees me, and before she can scream, they are both on her with the knife and the same threats.
cont.
>>
>>17989327
Hory shit
>>
>>17989327
They tie her hands up with the curtain tie backs, and ask her where the money and jewelry is.
She tells them they are in the laundry room, in the hidden safe. One goes to look then calls the other in to help him carry the safe into the room, as soon as the second left she whispers to me to go to the bedroom and get my dad's gun from in between the mattress.
I got up and ran as fast as I could, because the phone cord was pretty slippery and I was able to get my hands free pretty fast.
My dad has this revolver he kept loaded, under his mattress. I kinda knew how to use it from video games, but I was scared.
I heard them yelling asking where I was, so I slammed the door real fast, and pointed the gun at it.
I heard them running down the hallway when they heard the door slam. As soon as they jiggled the door handle, I shot 3 times through the door. I heard them scream, and I thought I heard them running off.
I used the phone in the bedroom to call the police, who was there in just a few minutes.
I heard them dealing with my mom when they came in, and a couple of them outside the door yelling "Don't fucking move, don't fucking move!" so I threw the gun down and hit the floor, thinking they were talking to me and was going to shoot me.
I heard a lot of commotion in the hall, including someone saying call an ambulance.
When the door finally opened up, I was terrified and screamed I don't have a gun.
The officers said it was ok, I was gonna be ok, and they picked up the gun, and walked me out to where my mom was outside.
There was a lot of blood in the hallway. A lot.
Mom told me when I got out there, one had ran away, and the other they were in the ambulance driving off as I got outside.
I learned a few days later he died at the hospital. They found his friend a few hours later, going to a different hospital for a gun shot wound.
I had to identify him, along with my mom.
He ended up being charged for the death of the guy I shot.
cont.
>>
>>17989350
It was just a little after that dad started showing me how to shoot, and reload the guns, etc. in the house, and shared the passcode with me for the big safe.
He also got me my first rifle a few months after all this.
I still have it today, and a few more guns, including the one I carry with me when I go into my home in the evenings when I get off work.
Even paying for a good security system, and being armed pretty much 24/7, I still at times don't feel safe.
My therapist says it is PTSD from the event, and he's right. I am not a threat to myself, so I don't take any type of anxiety meds, just talk therapy.
Still, even though I realistically know that it was one in a million or even billion thing, and likely will never happen again, I still can't help but check to make sure about the closet, and the shower curtain, and the dark house at night.
>>
Not really the same thing, but we used to play a game called "murder in the dark" (idk if this is common or not) where we'd be in a room with all the lights off, someone had to be the "murderer" and try to find everyone in the dark, so you're just quietly moving around this pitch black room.

After a while you start to hallucinate a bit so it was pretty freaky.
>>
>>17989327
>>17989350
>>17989363
Jesus Christ, anon
>>
File: image.gif (499KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>>17988068
>>
>>17988053
Did he ever give you any of the pictures or were they "our little secret"? My ScoutMaster did the same thing and he said the pictures had to be kept with him because the game was a secret that only kids and "very child-like adults" would understand
>>
>>17989369
I remember this

It was never spooky though, usually just chaotic
>>
>>17988668
Sounds like an awfully contrived to punish hererics.

"I condemn thee to apprach a mirror in thine bathroom and say 'bloody mary' ten times"
>>
>>17988668
>Must begin exactly 12am
>Must be exactly 12am on 22nd knock

Goddamn underage bitches
>>
>>17987704

Hey OP, I've tried a lot of the stuff like this - bloody mary, midnight man, etc.

You can see it over on youtube because I started recording it a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG0K7Rt9nWwuusfS0zRyu407Mlc9AY4aj

That playlist is a bunch of them but not all.

Here is midnight man, the first short version I did and then a later full 3:33 minute version.

https://youtu.be/aYFkom1OMHs

https://youtu.be/yQ8JkNcZF1Y
>>
>>17989820
I think i've seen these.
not much happens but its spooky vibes.
>>
They call them games but they are really just ways of tricking you into executing evil spells.
>>
>>17987981
At least put some effort in this shit man.
>>
>>17988668
Who the fuck has a wooden front door? Do you live in a third world country?
>>
>>17989866
Most doors are wood anon.
Your bedroom doors, and bathroom doors aren't wood?
Where the fuck are you? Pakistan?
>>
>>17989369
Haha I had so many fun times playing this as a kid. I went to a special education school and the teachers there basically let the kids do whatever the fuck they wanted most of the time. There was this long, narrow hallway with no windows that connected a lot of the classrooms, for teacher access I guess. My friends and I used to always go "explore" from the hallway because you could get in from this area that my classroom never kept locked for some reason. Anyway, there were a lot of rooms off of the narrow hallway but most of them were locked and we never got into or were filled with old toys/typical special ed stuff. A few were those typical "comfy offices" that you normally find in school counseling places. Only a few of them had windows (I'm pretty sure the ones on the left of the hallway did, because they were on the edge of the school,) but the majority of them didn't or they were boarded. There was this one room that was literally creep factor 100% but my friend group at the time being edgy, depressed teenagers loved it. The door was metal or some other hard material, and the handle was one of those long ones, not a knob. There was one window on the door but it was made of that reinforced glass stuff with like the lines through it, and it was at the very top and one of those creepy square windows. The inside was concrete and had a small desk in it, we used to play around in there. Once we moved the desk and found this small hole towards the ceiling corner, except it was really dark so we shined a light into it and at the end it was reflective glass. Ofc everyone was like "it's a camera!!" but I wasn't really into their whole hype thing. Anyway when you went in and closed the door it was pitch black, so was most of the hallway with all of the doors closed. We played that game all of the time, it was super creepy in the right mindset. Especially since we'd jump out a lot and scare each other.
>>
>>17989884
The thing says "go to your front door (which must be wooden)" The doors inside my house are wooden but not my front one lol?
>>
Do you ever get lonely? Sometimes you wish you had a few friends you could run around and play with. Well there are three little runts who are just dying to play with someone, they’ll play hide and go seek with you, but first you need to go into their home and let them out. Now in order to get to their home you’ll need to prepare your mind, for they don’t live anywhere you’ll find in your world. You’ll need the following items.

A childrens camping lantern or a plastic flashlight (metal and maglights will not work)
A glass of warm milk
A bar of dark chocolate
A red marker or some red lipstick
A feather and headband
A bowl of salt

Now that these are gathered, you must first prepare your house. block off any room you don’t want these runtz dabbling about in with a line of salt, it must connect to two ends of a doorway or two walls. There must be more than one open room for them to run around in, or they will get bored, and they don’t like to get bored, however there must not be an open doorway or window where the runts may escape into the world, or they might get lost, and mother doesn’t like her children getting lost. It is important that all windows are locked or have a line of salt in their way, it would be best if you used both. Now you must turn off every light in your house, you may only have one night light per room if you should choose any light at all. UNPLUG all digital clocks or led electronics.
>>
>>17989924

2/3

Now that your house is prepared, you are ready to begin the journey to their house. You must wear the headband and feather, and use the red marker or lipstick to create a dash on both cheeks. You will drink the warm glass of milk, and eat but one piece of chocolate, Leave the rest of the chocolate somewhere in the room you will begin the next step in, they will be hungry when they get to you. You will now take your flashlight and yourself underneath a blanket and you will lay with your full body underneath the blanket. You will look at the flashlight and turn it on and off and say to yourself the following poem.

“Dibble-Dabble Nibble-Nabble,
Knifes and Nooses Poison Apples,
I’ll come and take your from your cage,
From mother's fingers come and play.”
>>
>>17989922
What backwater shithole do you live in? All the doors in my house are wooden. Though I do wonder, does this ritual count screen doors? Because my screen doors are glass.
>>
>>17989928
3/4 (longer than I thought :P)

You will begin to doze off, but you’ll find yourself in the room you were in prior underneath the blanket, however the walls will look as if the wallpaper was skin, the black carpet moist between your toes in every step, a lingering stench like rotten food and piss. You will notice there is only one door in the room in your nightmare, in case you had any other doors you will notice they are now sealed. You must take your flashlight and leave that door, now you are in their house. You must find their room, their whispers will guide you. Listen closely, when you begin to hear nothing, mother is near, mother protects her children. Should this occur to you she is near, you must turn off your light and hide underneath a table or somewhere. Mother will check underneath each and every one with her long slender fingers, you must listen for the scratching and maneuver around them in the dark so she does not touch you. Once you hear the wet sound of her fingers dragging back on the moist carpet and her moving away you must still wait. When you begin to hear the whispers again you are good to continue looking for them.
>>
>>17989931

4/4
Once you have found their room you will see them in a cage, simply open the gate and they will be oh so excited. Now you must get back to the room you started in as fast as you can. Mother will soon find her children are missing and she will come looking for them so you must hurry to the room and get underneath the blanket again along with the little ones. Turn the light on and off again and repeat the poem you said earlier to get there. You will find yourself dozing off again, and alas you will awake back in your room where you fell asleep.
If it worked properly, the chocolate should be missing. DO NOT turn any lights on, only use your flashlight. You will hear giggles throughout your house, they are all hiding, and you’re it. There is one hard part in this, in that they cannot be seen in your world, but they see you. You will need to follow their laughs, and when you think you’ve found one you must say the first two lines of the poem used prior.

“Dibble-Dabble Nibble-Nabble,
Knifes and Nooses Poison Apples”

You should hear a laugh now that will slowly fade away, that is when they have returned to their home. Enjoy your game of hide and go seek, but don’t take too long or they’ll get bored, and they don’t like to be bored. . .
>>
>>17989930
Uh... my front door is made of some material that's harder than wood? It's not metal but it feels very solid, and the locks on it are definitely metal and strong. If your front door is made of flimsy wood have fun getting axed
>>
>>17989275
Sounds like bad autistic OCD
>>
>>17989506
>>Must be exactly 12am on 22nd knock
it doesn't say that, it just says "the hour must be 12:00" presumably meaning you can't take over a minuet to do the knocks
>>
>>17990060
>Harder than wood
>But it's not metal
????
Wooden doors are very common and what kind of shithole are you living in where your door gets axed down on a regular basis? Not to mention a two inch thick wooden door is pretty hard to axe through.
>>
>>17989506
>>17990133
You fucknuts "the hour must be 12am" >"THE HOUR"
It means you a can't take an hour to do the knocks
>>
>>17989820
Has anything ever happened to you after you made the videos?

Also have you done any of camera? Some people believe that you can't take the cameras with you on certain rituals becaus you're bringing the outside world with you
>>
>>17987704
Once I had to read Tominos Hell aloud. A couple days later my car got rammed in a 3 car accident. Ended up busting my kneecap and cracking some teeth. I like to think that it didn't have anything to do with the poem
>>
>>17987981
-10/10
>>
>>17988037
No.
>>
>>17989866
Right.
I mean I live in the middle east and I still have a steel front door I dont know nobody with a wooden front door thats just wrong
>>
>>17993073
>I live in a third world shithole and I have a steel door
Thanks for proving my point.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.