[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become enlightened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 23

File: 02-enlightenment.jpg (338KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
02-enlightenment.jpg
338KB, 2400x1800px
Also what does it mean to be "enlightened"
>>
>>17987422
To be free from the illusion of ego and the chains of desire.

Follow Buddha's Eigthfold Path and meditate.
>>
>>17987422
In the words of Jiddu Krishnamurti, "Any idiot can meditate." Enlightenment is a subjective process inclusive of not "getting rid of ego", but not being controlled by it or identified with it. Doing this requires a great deal of studying, holistic embodiment using several methods, psychological/ emotional processing to heal childhood traumas and other wounds, etc.

I wrote an article on it which may help:

http://wearechange.org/self-work-conscious-evolution/
>>
File: 1469913215694.jpg (1MB, 900x4100px) Image search: [Google]
1469913215694.jpg
1MB, 900x4100px
>>
>>17987447
did buddah follow the eightfold path?
>>
>>17987504
how do you know what enlightenment is? are you enlightened?
>>
>>17987993
tl;dr for all of this meme knowledge

don't let yourself get rused into being reincarnated when you die. dont go to the white light

that's it
>>
>>17988038
you don't have to be somewhere to know what it takes to get there anon
>>
>>17988069
Not anon.

But you also can't tell what the destination is like. You can say how to get there, but then again you haven't been there, so how are you so certain? Otherwise how come you're not already there?

There's about 10 enlightened humans on earth if not less. I doubt any of them are on 4chan.
>>
>>17987993
>>17988061
are those books worth reading on their own merit?
>>
Everybody has a different path but the end is the same, you arrive when your' re ready.

Normally or quite common is people who reach it have reached their own rock bottom in life prior. Life became so unbearable they just surrender to what is and then they realise what their ego is.

Once there you can learn how to manipulate reality through intention because you are able to understand how this is all possible...
>>
I became englightened by taking a shit ton of LSD. It changed my life. Granted this was only a window to englightment, I had to walk through the door through my own methods which was mediation and reading looks of different books.
>>
>>17988035
Your serious?
>>
berzinarchives.com
start anywhere
>>
Enlightenment is not caring about labels. For example, enlightenment. Whether youve seen the light on certain situations and or inevitabilities such as death is another story entirely. take your leap of faith regardless of what u truely believe. One day it will make sense
>>
File: MugaPtS2-wiki.jpg (37KB, 360x473px) Image search: [Google]
MugaPtS2-wiki.jpg
37KB, 360x473px
>buddhism
>research buddha
original sermons of the buddha
accesstoinsight.org
zen koans (advanced)
use google (mumonkan, heiganroku etc.)

but more seriously
Buddha himself told us that there is no such thing as a Buddha, this is just a term (from Diamond Sutra)
and what is enlightenment anyway? it's different for different people.

regardless, no one can become enlightened without the triratna (buddha - teacher, dharma - teaching, sangha - taught)
>>
Regardless of what happens everyone reaches it eventually at death, that is what death is, life's final lesson. Upon becoming there is a great sense of peace and understanding far beyond anything you've ever experienced before. An acceptance of the present moment as the only thing that has ever existed and an absolute abolishment of all fear or judgment.
>>
File: 1438926901323(1).jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1438926901323(1).jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>17987422

You don't.

Enlightenment is not inner peace, or love .
Enlightenment will not give you powers.
Before enligmentm, chop wood, carry water, cook food.
After enligmentm chop wood, carry water, cook food.

Wanna feel love ?do metta meditation.
Want power ? Go to the magic threat and be constant and you will get power.
Every ting you may want is here , no need to die in the cross of Enlightenment .
Jesus already did it for you don't be a fool and trow his sacrifice away.

Enlightenment is not what you think it is.
>>
Enlightenment means attaining pure, unadulterated love for god. The process is called Bhakti Yoga, or linking up with the divine.
>>
Whert abert ghersts?
>>
>>17987422
I think you have to discover what it means. If we knew than we would be enlightened. If anyone had perfect understanding they could share in a way for others to understand.
>>
>>17989336
You're*
>>
I've never met an enlightened individual in my life. Famous writers for ideas involving enlightenment or attaining a higher state of being have never actually achieved such a state themselves. After all, enlightenment is a concept we vaguely came up with in response to inherent human nature.

These people do not exist, find me an example of such a person and somebody/I will point out that they're not, because the way they're acting points to a desire stemming from a societal norm, whether the desire be adapting or trying to counter the norm. If you think about it, you don't get enlightenment by wanting to get enlightened, because that already contradicts what being enlightened means. If somebody realizes that they're enlightened and they feel like going on TEDx to talk about how fucking great and important being enlightened is, well they're not enlightened anymore.

If you have an ideal version of what being enlightened entails, well guess what, it's not going to happen as long as you are aware of the concept and seek to perpetuate it. On a lesser scale, I've seen philosophy surrounding 'higher state of being', when in reality the philosophers behind such works rarely put in any groundwork for it.

Well, except Diogenes, I'm pretty sure he was the only being to have ever attained both enlightenment and a higher state of being without ever having realized it, mostly because I have a suspicion he lived his entire life the way he did out of sheer spite.

tl;dr diogenes was great and if any of his works had survived, I'd refer you to them for enlightenment
>>
>>17989699
Go visit a Buddhist monastery! I'm confident that the abbot I talked to was on what some would call a "higher plane". And when I met him, my strong ideas (read: preconceived notions) of an "enlightened being" were thrown out the window.

Interestingly, in Buddhism, enlightenment is not the end goal — Nirvana is. Nirvana is not enlightenment, it's the cessation of suffering. But enlightenment is a necessary prerequisite for the experience of nirvana, and is part of experiencing it, in the sense that one knows it's being experienced.

>Avoiding both these extremes, the Tathagata (The Perfect One) has realized the Middle Path; it gives vision, gives knowledge, and leads to calm, to insight, to enlightenment and to Nibbana.

According to google, enlightenment has the following synonyms:

> insight, understanding, awareness, wisdom, education, learning, knowledge;

Read the Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta (http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/sn56/sn56.011.than.html) and the Buddha doesn't stop at enlightenment. He treats it like so:

>... But as soon as this — my three-round, twelve-permutation knowledge & vision concerning these four noble truths as they have come to be — was truly pure, then I did claim to have directly awakened to the right self-awakening unexcelled in the cosmos.... Knowledge & vision arose in me: 'Unprovoked is my release. This is the last birth. There is now no further becoming.'

And so, enlightenment is just knowing the four noble truths completely, for oneself. Those four noble truths are just ways of investigating suffering: suffering itself, its cause, its cessation, and the way to cessation. We all can experience suffering, its cause, its cessation, and the way leading to it — so why should enlightenment be unobtainable?

Perhaps the idea that enlightenment is an impossibility is something that arises when you don't have a clear idea of what it is, or at least a realistic one.
>>
>>17989754
Ah, no. You misunderstood, I use enlightenment as defined by its usage, which is a mixture of several states (including nirvana). I don't take it particularly seriously, because it's a self-destructive path that is somehow alive after more than two millenniums, despite their fourth truth preventing reproduction.

I look upon it as a self contradictory mess, with plenty of people thinking they will somehow become more conscious/free of suffering and rebirth (this is a real gem) by pursuing an arbitrary conduct haphazardly thrown together by a person who was never satisfied with the teachings of others more than two millennia ago.

Diogenes did it way better. Didn't base his life off some cultural idea/non-perceived cycle of rebirth and suffering.
>>
>>17989996
Why is the path self-destructive? Why do you think practitioners are deluding themselves when they think they're becoming more conscious or free of suffering?

>Didn't base his life off some cultural idea/non-perceived cycle of rebirth and suffering.

I think there's a misunderstanding here. The four noble truths are not idealized, and are entirely connected with our perception. Suffering isn't an idea, it's an experience. Insight into the four noble truths is an experience of them, not a way of saying "oh, I finally have a good idea of what suffering (or Nirvana or the eightfold path) is!"
>>
Buddha sat under a tree for seven days meditating that is how. You could pray or worship for that long there you go you have enlightenment.
>>
>>17989404
Underrated post. Only one worth anything in this thread.

See what this anon said, then look at how the rest of you debate about what it is.

It is
>IT
>IS
>>
>>17989404
I would also like to add to this, that one can actually reach this point of awareness.

Using mind altering substances.
>>
>>17990239
I also agree being the poster you are replying to, it is however very hard to convince people of this fact... The drug I use for my depression is fuckin weed plain and simple and it works every fucking time.

But its deeper properties are only know by very regular users, it creates a space, that your consciousness is able to reside, that is different than normal day conciseness.

And I don't care what anyone says I was recommended drugs like anti depressants and I duck them all off... The illegal drug has shown me how reality fucking works, elimatēd my depression within 10 minutes etc.'.
>>
>>17990256
I have stopped trying to convince people of anything, with all due respects. I don't really care what they believe about reality,consciousness and enlightenment.

I have come to an understanding through death that anything said up until that point is folly, it's like roleplay.

As you Sid here >>17989404

Why do I come to these threads, well, I still like to be entertained.
>>
Imagine a coin, where one side is you and the other is the universe, the two sides might seem different on the surface but are actually one and the same.
>>
>>17990256
same bro have had incredible spiritual experiences both high and sober so I know it's not just the THC
>>
>>17990236
>IT
>IS

Nirvana IS *not* being.
Same goes for the ego (Ego IS an illusion)
One can say something IS the lack of everything.
This is mere word acrobatics (Something very common in general philosophy, more so in buddhism)
>>
Have you ever taken a math class OP?

Remember when you didn't get something, then suddenly it made sense?

That feeling is enlightenment.

When it happens on a spiritual level, it will be a much bigger happening.

>Anyone walking about Chinatowns in America with observe statues of a stout fellow carrying a linen sack. Chinese merchants call him Happy Chinaman or Laughing Buddha.

>This Hotei lived in the T'ang dynasty. He had no desire to call himself a Zen master or to gather many disciples about him. Instead he walked the streets with a big sack into which he would put gifts of candy, fruit, or doughnuts. These he would give to children who gathered around him in play. He established a kindergarten of the streets.

>Whenever he met a Zen devotee he would extend his hand and say: "Give me one penny." And if anyone asked him to return to a temple to teach others, again he would reply: "Give me one penny."

>Once he was about his play-work another Zen master happened along and inquired: "What is the significance of Zen?"

>Hotei immediately plopped his sack down on the ground in silent answer.

>"Then," asked the other, "what is the actualization of Zen?"

>At once the Happy Chinaman swung the sack over his shoulder and continued on his way.

This is a good one for me. When I read and try to understand it, it feels like a math problem that I don't understand.

One day, something may just click.
>>
>>17990279
I like to be entertained also, you don't care and that is grand and works until you require people. Who know the same things you do, then creates the problem...

One has to be careful always.

My public email is [email protected]

If you wanted to discuss more.
>>
>>17990304
You're correct there is no magic chemical the motion is spiritual and people in Despair look for it and find it... They associate it with the drug because they took the drug to escape life.............

Read it again, for if your a heavy drug user ei addict here is your cure....

Realty is far from most peoples comprehension but that is only because they hid it from us. I am risking my life from the shit I am saying, I now just relaying it here...
>>
Try DMT
>>
>>17987422
That's when you realise the pursuit of enlightenment is pointless because enlightenment lies in being content with yourself and the world around you. Achieving that means that you have a balance with yourself and the world around you. You have no control over aspects of most of reality, but you can choose how you react and adapt to changing circumstances.

There's nothing paranormal about. It's just about realising that facts are facts. Things never objectively suck. You won't learn to fly or judo chop people with your pinkie finger. But, you can use it to be calm around other people and things like that.

Enlightenment is about being content with things and realising not that you CAN'T do more, but that you no longer NEED to.

You can achieve this through mindfulness and helping others and changing your outlook to a positive one.

None of this matters so make it pleasant and you'll feel good.
>>
From Eckhart Tolle's teachings - which are basically a repackaging of middle eastern spiritual teachings - to become enlightened is to dissolve the ego.

Essentially to abolish the 'normal human' ways of thinking through endless labels, and identification with form to allow the world to simply be.

It's like trying to imagine a new colour. It is incredible hard to do with how our brains are hard wired. Being present to the moment through this way of thinking brings absolute stillness and peace.
>>
>>17988094
But 4chan would be the best place for an enlightened person to start spreading the word. Much sin here.
>>
>>17991602
too dangerous and too illegal. Try salvia
divinorum.

It works just the same if you have positive intention for the experience and your reasons for ingestion. It is used for divination/healings (mental physical and spiritual)/ General Thought Expansion
>>
>>17993640
No, they work very different. DMT is similar to a lucid dream of extreme strength, while Salvia is closer to a deleriant of extreme strength. They both work in that exact way on the brain, not to say Salvia with it's short term effects is not part of divination, but it's between having a dream or a fever.
>>
>>17987422

Enlightment is realizing what your true self is. Which means that we are all equal because we are all part of the same universe.

Are you sad because you are not rich? Or maybe because not having the most beautiful girlfriend? All desire could turn negative even if it should not. This is probably the first step you need to realize.

See the world throughout different eyes, don't let meaningless things affect you negatively and treat everything and everyone as equals and you will soon awake.
>>
>>17993640
>grass juice
>illegal
I mean yeah sure if you're trying to buy or sell but if you've got a freezer, a pestle, and something to cut grass with, you're in the clear
(disclaimer: no, NSA, I have not actually processed and used DMT)
>>
>>17987422

enlightenment is actually a western term from the renaissance, ie "the enlightenment", it means being educated, having scientific knowledge of the world and having critical thinking abilities. When westerners started studying buddhism and eastern philosophy and translating the texts they used this translation and interpretation , applying this western concept to eastern philosophy and spirituality. The buddhist term translated into enlightenment actually means awakening.

Other traditions have different concepts, some similar to the buddhist concept and some totally different.
>>
>>17993678
>it's between having a dream or a fever.
Confirmed for knowing nothing about salvia or only using it once.
>>
File: entheogens_dmt_elf.jpg (670KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
entheogens_dmt_elf.jpg
670KB, 1024x768px
>>17993640
No way, not Salvia. You can litteraly meet Gods on dmt and meet higher beings. Not to mention that DMT has very little negative consequences.
>>
>>17994487
I've met the virgin mary and jesus christ through salvia.
>>
>>17994487
Done both.
Same shit.
>>
>>17994514
You probably didn't even breakthrough on DMT
>>
>>17994529
I believe him. These drugs are more like portals than drugs.
>>
solve cicada

lelelelelelelelelelelelelel RUNES
>>
>No one can help you become enlightened, their path is different from your own. It would be like a bird trying to teach a fish to fly. Only you can find your path to enlightenment.Some people follow various prophets and some reflect inward, Just keep in mind that at the center of all of us dwells only silence and stillness
>>
File: redface.jpg (81KB, 745x694px) Image search: [Google]
redface.jpg
81KB, 745x694px
dmt is fkin dangerous. when you take this drug you're opening yourself up to some bad things.
you will develop a strong feeling of 'God' and those feelings in the wrong persons psyche are dangerous.
>>
>>17994613
The only reason dmt is dangerous is due to the fact you must purchase it in an illegal market which is full of criminals that only want your money and nothing else. Therefore, they add fillers and additives that make you 'more high' and more addicted. There's also the apparent fact that most people get something completely different than what they asked for.
>>
>>17994613
Only way it's dangerous in the way you describe is if you are predisposed to mental illness, and if that's the case, you should stay away from all drugs
>>17994627
Lmao dangerous dmt dealing thugs yeah ok
If you can even find dmt irl, the only people who will have it will be dirty granola hippies and psychonaut teens who made it themselves and will probably let you do it for free at least once

Dmt is not a path to enlightenment anyway, if anything it strengthens the ego. I've done it and yes it's an amazing experience but to think that it will lead to enlightenment is like having a newborn baby watch a nature documentary then expecting it to ace a college level biology test
>>
>>17993640
>DMT
>naturallly occuring substance
>dangerous

wew laddie
>>
>>17994870
>Mercury
>naturally occurring substance
>dangerous

Stupid logic 101
>>
>>17987422
You don't need enilightenment just yet my friend, we are moving into a very pivotal time in the surface populations timeline. This illusion is one of spiritual growth but to skip to the end is no fun. Be at least 51 percent service to others and graduate as it is upon us.
>>
>>17994870
>Cicutoxin
>naturally ocuring substance
>dangerous

kek laddie
>>
>>17994487
yet i cannot meet a single person doing actuall nice artwork related to it.
>>
>>17988099
Most definitely.
Well, the two I have read were very enjoyable.
>>
>>17987422
Put in laymen's terms enlightenment is disconnecting yourself from the material world.
Its a process said to take many lifetimes but I can't say I've ever met an enlightened being to confirm it.
>>
>>17994613
like jewish darth maul?
>>
File: lC4YD.gif (560KB, 256x375px) Image search: [Google]
lC4YD.gif
560KB, 256x375px
>>17996269
Some of the things you see on a dmt trip are so profound, that words or even drawings cannot describe their meaning
>>
>>17987422
Reaching enlightenment is surpassing the shackles and chains of human limits. Reaching enlightenment is reaching nirvana and becoming one with the universe.
>>
>>17998012
How does it compare to LSD? Is it similar?
>>
>>17998053
DMT produces extremely powerful closed and open eye hallucinations. Hallucinations that will completely cover your entire field of vision. When you smoke DMT, your entire world will be built with strange geometric patterns, like a weird kaleidoscope patterns. If you smoke enough DMT, you will "breakthrough" and that's where shit gets weird. People have seen God's, strange creatures like elves, giant insects. Some things people have seen cannot be described with words. People who have tried dmt said that it completely changed the way they view the world and reality. I don't know if that answers your question at all
>>
>>17998082
I've heard about the hallucinations and geometric patterns, but what about the more mental side of things? What do you learn from it? How does it make you feel? What do you think about on DMT, etc
>>
>>17998082
>>17998094
Also is it similar to LSD in the sense that when you're on it, the hallucinations seem more real than the "real world"?
>>
>>17998094
I would say, both of them on a mental state are somewhat similar. You think deeply about things you normally wouldn't think about. You think about relationships, friendships, death, reality, etc. Dmt probably has a more deeper connection with those feelings and it probably has a more life changing experience. I would definitely read up on some DMT trip reports if you haven't already.
>>
>>17998121
Thanks for the info

I had always heard that taking LSD if you're really depressed or going through a hard time is a bad idea because it will be really scary. But I am depressed as fuck and my acid trips were never scary.

Do you think DMT trips have the potential to be more scary if you are depressed
>>
>>17998143
It's hard to say. Some people who were depressed said that dmt made them happier weeks after a trip. Some people say it made their depression worse. Mediation before a DMT trip will help a lot. Just clear your head and put yourself in a comfortable setting and in a good spot. Everything should be fine. I'm not an expert so you might have to double check
>>
>>17988061

What is the purpose of refusing reincarnation?
>>
>>17998169
where can you get it naturally
>>
>>17998219

Reaching egohood?
Becoming your better version's?
Becoming a God?
>>
>implying enlightenment is even possible in the Kali Yuga

We’re all pasus, we just don’t have what it takes, I mean on a deeper metaphysical level. I’m sorry man, it just won’t happen, the sooner we get off that mandate the better.

Just don’t be a fucking goy too much, and do your sadhana, and that will be more than enough.
>>
>>17998815
>Just don’t be a fucking goy too much,

pls elaborate on this one
>>
File: Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg (60KB, 450x405px) Image search: [Google]
Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg
60KB, 450x405px
read sutras, its the most reliable source on Buddhism, just like the Bible is the most reliable source on Christianity

http://buddhasutra.com/

also
the easiest way to "become" enlightened is to recite Buddha's Amitabha's name and going to His Pure Land after you die
http://www.cttbusa.org/amitabha/amitabha.htm

also2
recite this dharani (pic related), so you wont be reborn in lower realms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgoCnLGcS3k
>>
File: 1368496351576.jpg (133KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
1368496351576.jpg
133KB, 400x612px
IF YOU DO DRUGS - ESPECIALLY PSYCHEDELICS - YOU ARE OPENING YOURSELF TO D-E-M-O-N-S

be warned
>>
>>17994487

You have a prejudiced idea of Salvia. The drugs themselves are just gateways. You may be right about what happens through DMT but it doesn't exclusively occur at Salvia's expense.
I spoke with Sophia and witnessed the grid of material existence on Salvia.
It's natively called Ojos de la Pastora or Eyes of the Shepherdess because many people report experiencing communion with a guiding, loving feminine presence. Some people think this is just a spirit that lives inside the plant, but I think this presence is Sophia and/or the Holy Spirit.

When I took it I immediately perceived the illusion of matter, space, and time. There was no hallucination and nothing in my sensory field changed its manifestation, just that its aspect totally changed. Space/time instantly disappeared as a reality (all space/time existed in the room I was in) and all matter took on a strange, plastic-like fake aspect. It's not that it changed itself but rather my perception of it was totally altered. At this point a feminine presence from above suffused the room, I can only describe this presence abstractly. It was abstractly feminine for some reason, and was infinitely loving, patient, graceful, merciful. I don't know how we communicated because there were no words, but it asked me if I was ready to leave. I was full of extreme fear at this idea and begged her to let me stay here even though I knew it was all illusory, and then she left and it was over. I sank onto the couch and cried. I don't really know what happened but the fact that I couldn't let go even at that moment and in that presence has always haunted me.
>>
Actually Enlightenment is the primal state of ALL.
That is why if you achieve the emptiness you will glimpse it.
>>
...I've been enlightened, Once.

It is a temporary state of mind, but it is blissful.
>>
>>17988094

>But you also can't tell what the destination is like. You can say how to get there, but then again you haven't been there, so how are you so certain? Otherwise how come you're not already there?

The path for everyone is different.

No one can lead you to it, you must find it yourself.
>>
>>17999094

For some, that is the path they must take to reach enlightenment.

Only in true darkness are they able to discern the light for what it is.

But enlightenment is not "happy" in the sense that people think. It is the absence of yourself, removal of all veils of "true/false", and simply being the moment itself.

There are a couple every day examples that cause normies to experience the feeling of enlightenment. One example is when you lose your train of thought. You are no longer in control and you simply just are. The instant of orgasm is another.
>>
>>17999211

You are going to regret not going forever, I'm sorry.
>>
let's cut out the crap, ekhart tolle's, new-age spiritual garbage/western interpretation on 'enlightenment' and trace back the source of it. let's say what its not - it's not an intellectual thing to realize, it's not about improving your society life/being successful, it's not about being happy and going on with your life, though it does lead to the highest bliss, but that's where it all ends.

if we look back at where 'enlightenment' originates it's certainly india. the sramanic/yogic traditions. enlightenment/nirvana was a very serious thing, it wasn't a 14 day neo-zen retreat with Master Goswami Eagle Psychic Shaman at his ashram or w/e the newagers give titles to themselves these days. ancient india was full of poverty and suffering, there was no real comforts like we have nowadays which actually has dumbed down the true pursuit of enlightenment/freedom. the few ancient seers were very scientific and reasonable people, they shunned idol worship unlike the others, and taught the theory of enlightenment and how to get there which was the dawn of the upanishadic era, but it's obvious they knew this way before then, being taught in lineages and such, but im talking about where this is all documented. also about a 1000+ years later, the buddha came to be by practicing the same methods.

these scriptures go against mostly what is taught today, the definition to enlightenment is complete realization of the self which means that which is beyond everything, their terms is brahman. but it is not so easily attainable as they make it out to be today. it can only be truly attained by attaining the highest deep meditation states/samadhi, this is where you're literally in meditation for days at straight. in a sense, it's basically complete annihilation of the self/ego, the world is nothing but an illusion/an illusion but its half real because of our awareness of it, but some yogis even say that's an illusion.
>>
>>17998769
Where to get dmt naturally? You have to extract it from a root. It's probably safer to extract it yourself. The root is perfectly legal to own and all the supplies you need to extract can be bought at hardware stores. You root you need is called mimosa hostilis root bark, you will also need naphtha and sodium hydroxide which can be bought in a drain opener called lye. The most simplest extraction technique is called a straight to base tek.
>>
>>17990101
then why didn't jesus speak of any enlightenment after praying for 40 days and nights?
>>
>>17999211
I don't really have anything against Salvia. I just think DMT is a better choice for enlightenment. I wanna try Salvia but non of the smoke shops in my area carry it.
>>
>>18000610
Salvia is in my top 10 experiences that I'm glad happened in my life. Some others would be a first gf and climbing my first mountain.

It took me to a place that seemed so familiar...

The metaphor I use is it was like waking up in the ceremony room at a magical church of an alternate timeline, the actual timeline, You are given a moment of clarity away from the effects of the mind altering substance (reality) and then thrown back into it (reality).

The best example is that what our reality is, is like an iboga or ayahuasca ceremony. Reality is being compared to the effects of the hallucinatory drugs. When you die in reality, That is when the "ceremony" is over. End Play. End Demonstration.
>>
My shaman cousin explained it like this.

So, reality is like a movie at a theater, with different characters playing different roles. The viewers are ourselves. Buddha basically said: hold the fuck up, I'm gonna tear apart the projector to see how it works. So he did. And he discovered that "reality" is made of discreet instants that appear as continuous, but are not.
>>
>>18000685
Shit. I need to get my hands on some Salvia then
>>
>>18000982
Sage of the seers. Be respectful of her or she will tear you apart.
>>
>>17987422
Read Tom Cambell's (my big toe)
>>
>>17987422
Just dropped a hit of LSD, boys. Been a while since I tripped, and I've had a couple bad episodes but I've decided to give it a shot. It is 12:19 AM right now, I dosed at 11:56.

Mild feelings of euphoria and a "heady" feeling coming and going. The acid is taking effect.
>>
I took LSD once, when I was 16. I took it a random Thursday night after me and my friends had bought some earlier. We each took a "granule" at our houses.

I remember not seeing it take effect until I went to the bathroom and watched the tiles swirl and move. Then I went to my balcony and watched the clouds outside swirl and take on different shapes. At that moment, my friends came for me and had me "break" the shell of psychosis or whatever and we went to a lookout spot. I can remember the moment when, looking at the city, I got extremely angry at "them" and began screaming and crying. I was angry that we, humans, had been placed in this "system" by "them" and that we were forced to live like this and in these conditions. Afterwards, I remember everything becoming extremely vivid and seeing myself for who I "truly" was, which at that time was a very loving and helpful being. I can also remember the color green being associated with me.
My life changed somewhat after that, considering I had school afterwards and my mom found out I was high (I even contemplated suicide but I obviously didn't). To be honest, drugs were ruining my life and so I stopped smoking weed and never again have taken LSD.

It's been somewhat hard for me since, as I was addicted to smoking weed - it was a formative stage for me after all and that shit obviously isn't good for the brain.

That LSD trip obviously was something that I think I'll always remember. I'm not sure if what I felt was because it was real or because of the drug. I've been very averse to any drugs ever since since I KNOW very well how their misuse can fuck you up. I don't even recognize my 'friends' anymore now that they're doing shit like coke and are selfish bastards.
I'm also scared of doing drugs again and "losing" the path I'm on and becoming a degenerate shit like I was when I was younger. Thoughts?
>>
>>18001042

Obviously, though, you are thinking about trying drugs again. Right?
>>
>>18001052
I don't know.
I know I'll get hooked on weed again if I try it, but... My brain just craves that "other" experience.
Maybe I'm just weak.
>>
>>18001042
My experience is opposite of yours. Regular marijuana use and occasional psychedelic use changed my life for the better. I also used to be a drug addict and now I can't even stand the thought of having a cigarette or drinking too much alcohol. I also have bipolar disorder and feel that the "lack of control" you experience while on psychedelics really helped me learn about myself, and in return I have learned how to manage my symptoms better. I have had nothing but positive experiences while on acid with the exception of the time I was walking around barefoot and stubbed my toe on a log and bled for 30 minutes straight. Which woulda sulked either way. But I mean if those drugs mess with your mind maybe you should stay away and try meditation as an alternative. Marijuana and psychedelic use are differenot to everyone and only you can decide if it's right for you. Based off your experiences I'd personally stay away.
>>
>>18001078
Sucked* Sorry stupid autocorrect. :(
>>
>>18001054
If weed impairs your ability to survive in society, don't smoke.
>>
there will be a raputre/apocalypse type thingy where when astrologically we get there those following satan and lucifer(to include all new age neo-occult sigils and rituals makers) will have a delusion of experience eternity by creating their realities forever and those following christ getting reborn in each different state of mind will find heaven
>>
>>17999059

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C720aLfPFps
>>
>>17999694
> they shunned idol worship unlike the others,

nobody was worshipping idols in india as far back as you are referring to, but when they did, gurus and sages worshipped them too. I don't think any of them ever shunned idol worship
>>
>>18000964
your shaman cousin seems to be a mathematician who took too many drugs
>>
>>17987422
Its not "fun".
To become "enlightened" pretty much means losing the the "feeling"s that's you have.

The world becomes taste-less in your mind, and at that point it the loss of all "feelings" doesn't even matter to you either, on the outside you will appear like you live, having fun/happy, and have "everything", but on the inside. no feelings, plain emptiness and loneliness without the ability to feel any of the emptiness and loneliness either.
When you have nothing(on the inside), you have everything(on the outside).

It is the ultimate state everyone wants, but I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
>>
>>18001969
>To become "enlightened" pretty much means losing the the "feeling"s that's you have.
losing all* the "feeling"s that you have.
>>
>>18001969
Once youre "enlightened", your 1st person view turns into 3rd person view.
You don't experience anything, you "observe" yourself experiencing things from a 3rd person detached position without feeling any of them anymore(while/as they happen).
>>
I think that killing the nigger will make you enlightened. So yes, kill a nigger.
>>
The use of mind-altering substances to find enlightenment is the same as flying a helicopter up a mountain. You get a great views, but the experience of climbing up the mountain and experiencing the view then is on a totally different magnitude.

The mountain is so high that even when you fly up, you don't reach the top. However, compared to where you were before, it appears as something totally incredible and you receive great understandings. Yet, without experiencing all that was before, it may be too much and you are unable to realize, causing a negative state.

In my experience, it is much more beneficial to move along at your own pace, in no particular rush. Even the desire for enlightenment must be abandoned, however at the stage that many people are at, it is still necessary.

>>17990330

I really enjoyed the story here; it really expresses the heart of the matter. In my interpretation, the significance is that it could all be nothing, unmoving, emptiness. Instead, it is the choice to make it move, to make it fun, unique, and full of love that is enlightenment in action.

Experiencing each moment fully, yet not being attached to it.

Relax, and enjoy your trip. It's all in good fun.
>>
File: enlightenment.png (304KB, 905x1113px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.png
304KB, 905x1113px
>>17987422
>>
Enlightenment is just being in the eye of the storm. The center is already there, there is no effort required to get there you just fall back into it. The reason you can't is because you are mental grip on things which are subject to change.

When you are enlightened you have objective perception because you are perceiving changes in awareness from a still point or a still center.

The more you give up the attachment to changes in awareness the deeper into "enlightenment" you will fall into.
>>
>>17987504
>Doing this requires a great deal of studying, holistic embodiment using several methods, psychological/ emotional processing to heal childhood traumas and other wounds, etc.

But that's all a matter of ego. How is that related to enlightenment?
>>
>>17988094
>There's about 10 enlightened humans on earth if not less. I doubt any of them are on 4chan.

10? Have you invented that number? If not, tell me some name, because I'm curious.
>>
>>17998815
bullshit

do the work and it will happen
>>
It's realizing you are every other human.
>>
>>18001081
>>18001090
Thanks guys.
>>
File: 74bhf74.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
74bhf74.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17987422
You become enlightened by traveling the world and immersing your self in other cultures.
>>
>>17987422
The point of enlightenment is to get everyone in the world enlightened with you. Trying to get enlightened alone is the most self-centered thing and it is a miss-teaching that many have been misguided into. If everyone in the world was enlightened there would be no suffering because we would all share the same thoughts. No more use for materialistic items, no more need for power, and no more need for some government. If we didn't use resources on other useless items and gadgets just to help us get through our daily life faster and focused on giving every single living being food, water, and shelter then imagine how much time we can have on our hands to just feel love and happiness. It's going to be a long time before something like a global enlightenment happens though. Some would call this the end times, others might call it a new era, many powerful people do not want this to happen.
>>
>>18003508
1. me
>>
File: philip-k-dick.jpg (31KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
philip-k-dick.jpg
31KB, 600x380px
>>18004130

Nah, it really won't. There are millions of people doing all kinds of yoga HARD, all over the globe. It brings great benefits, sure, but no enlightment. Sadhana is good, but it's a thing to keep your hands busy, one's that's better than mindless hedonism and videogames.

>do the work and it will happen
>will happen

MIGHT

I'm just saying, don't set up a hyped goal, you might get very, very sad if you do.

What's the most documented contemporary case of a Kundalini/Satori experience? That's right, Phillip K. Dick in the mid 70's. Not much since.

Be realisitic.
>>
>>17999236
this guy's got it
>>
>>17987422
The real deal answer is that it's actually a biological/biochemical change that comes as a result of rousing a certain type of energy that's at the base of a persons spine. It's called Kundalini and it's a whole ordeal. Anyone who would claim enlightenment without having experienced this is basically just playing with themselves.

A good book that details the process is 'pathnotes of an american ninja master by Glenn Morris'
>>
There are no steps to enlightment. Nor is there any advice anyone could give you that would eventually lead you to true enlightment.

Do no believe in people that want you to believe you have to follow certain steps to reach a higher consciousness. The process of enlightment is different from each individual and most importantly, it comes from within.

If you want to reach a higher consciousness I would personally recommend that you listen to your thoughts, and most importantly to your feelings. When someone offends you do you feel the need to fight back? Why do you have this urge? And so on.

If you want to change your energy you have to look at what you feel as these are your energies. Perhaps you remember or notice that you are capable of feeling very intense emotions. Many people feel strong emotions/energies rush through them while listening to music for example and yet they're not enlightened but they tap into a state wich is enlightment for a short period of time.
>>
>>17999094
Demons or dark entities are manmade descriptions for energies wich are also man made.

These Demons might just be creations of a fearful low consciousness mind.
>>
>>17987993

I just got done reading Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages.

Great read.

That last chapter tho, the first real argument I've ever read in support of a NWO.
>>
>>17998779
State your sources
>>
>>17988035
He made the fucking path
>>
>>17987422
Enlightenment is the realisation that ego brings nothing but suffering and separation from others, and realising that you are inseparable from reality and the laws of nature - when your mind grasps/attempts to comprehend reality, you fail to see reality for what it really is
>>
>>17987422
HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE 108
>>
>>17987993
>how to become a meme libertarian
>>
Why does LSD feel oddly familiar? Even the first time I did it I felt like it took me to a place I had been before, a long time ago.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17987422
Enlightenment is realizing you still have more to learn. Congrats, you've been enlightened. Keep enlightening yourself.
>>
>>18006024
Yeah, I got that too. Just tried it about a month ago and it felt like "coming home" or something.
>>
>>18006029
I feel like it puts you in a more primal state. Language starts to lose its meaning to you, thoughts become more focused, you kind of disconnect from your ego, you see everything in a new way like you're an alien.
>>
I doubt anyone is going to see this, but it's worth a shot. If you feel like you're "searching for something", but have a typical Western mindset (and perhaps a bit of STEM background), this may be relevant to you.

These threads contain a lot of:

1) Contradictory information from differing systems of thought and practice
2) Models and traits pertaining to the idea of Enlightenment
3) Appeals to ancient authority and wisdom
4) Descriptions of extremely lofty states of experience / gnosis
5) Talk of the unattainability of said states due to spritual degredation, the Kali Yuga, etc.

There's nothing wrong with any of these things, but they may not resonate with or help you. If you're anything like me, you may end up thinking:

"Enlightenment may or may not be possible and nobody seems to know what it is ... But I got a glimpse of something, I know there's More To It All Than This (TM) and it seems to involve meditation."

Having something of a STEM background, I ended up searching for a path to Enlightenment that suits my preexisting proclivities and temperament - something along the lines of "what can regular dudes like me can do in this time and age to see the rest of that thing I glimpsed, and who's willing to give instructions"? I was fortunate enough to find this:

http://www.dharmaoverground.org/web/guest/dharma-wiki/-/wiki/Main/MCTB

I've been using these techniques for about three years in daily life and during spare time. No retreats yet. I'm currently working towards what MCTB would call "third path". On a personal level I currently disagree with what he writes linking his "paths" to the Paths outlined in the Pali Canon. That said, his instructions (followed correctly with warnings properly heeded) do generate the phenomenological results he claims they will, even if that's not real Enlightenment.

Worst case? You gain some skills you can use as a jumping-off point to a "real practice" or "real path" in the future.

Hopefully this is useful for someone.
>>
>>18000427
because Buddha was real, and Jesus wasn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (355KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355KB, 1024x768px
The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend[a] it.
>>
File: image.jpg (392KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392KB, 1024x768px
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.[b]
>>
>>17989375
Enlightenment is not disregarding labels. Labels have their place in reality as well. The word is real, but their meaning illusory.
Enlightenment is cutting the root of labels. That means, labels and words come and go without them imprisoning you. You might have the thought, "I want some lunch" in an enlightened state of being, the difference is you do not believe that string of words appearing in your consciousness is you, or uttered by you. It's a cloud passing, and your essential nature remains unstained.
Thought is like foam on the surface of a rushing river. It does what it does, and reveals little about the depths of the river, the origin of the river upstream, and the destination of the river downstream.
>>
>>18002038
wise words anon
>>
>>18006723
thx man
>>
>>18000427
If you read Jesus' words and compare them to non-dual scriptures from Hindu traditions, you'll recognize him as a realized master.

However, he was speaking to the peoples of his times, so he had to explain things to them in a way that they understood, that being in the context of the Jewish religion.

There are parallels to Gautam Buddha and Jesus' story.

For instance, both went into the wilderness to pray/meditate.

Buddha sat under the Bodhi tree. Jesus wandered into the desert. Both had encountered a form of the devil and were tempted. Both had overcome temptation.

Jesus never spoke of realization, but maybe that's because he didn't have a way of putting it into context. He did however drop many hints that what he was explaining is the same thing the Buddha pointed to.
>>
>>17987422
Being enlightened is what you make of it.
Nobody can tell you how to.
Your figure out the path to Nirvana on your own.
>>
File: 1470455005599.jpg (164KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
1470455005599.jpg
164KB, 600x751px
>>17987422
>>
>>17989324
>>17989754
>>17990296
>>17990330
>>17992320
>>17993867
>>17994574
>>17999236
>>17999479
>>18005471
>>18006027
>>18010095

Some wise words above. I will contribute by sharing one of my favorite Buddhist versus:

"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind and trouble will follow you, as the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make our world.
Speak or act with a pure mind And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakeable.

How can a trouble mind understand the way?
Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own thoughts, unguarded.

But once mastered,
No one cane help you as much,
Not even your father or your mother."
>>
>>17987422
if you become enlightened, you'll know
don't tell anybody when you do
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 640x480px
>>17987422

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 [a]He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [b]comprehend it.
6 There [c]came a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 [d]He came [e]as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. 8 [f]He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.

9 There was the true Light [g]which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His [h]own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13 who were [i]born, not of [j]blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
>>
Here is my perception ;

Becoming enlightened means letting go of your desire and will to live. You understand the very basic fabric of existence: your behavior, actions, etc. In doing so, you become detached from the immersion of living.

Enlightenment is just one side of the coin. Neither is right nor wrong.

Instead of focusing on one side or the other, focus on standing the coin upright. In that, you will find a level of depth unknown by either side
>>
I like this cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uP7O2mM10A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i846rmYryjs
>>
What do you guys think of the Gospel of Thomas?
>>
File: IMG20160806_233926_1355052958.jpg (167KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20160806_233926_1355052958.jpg
167KB, 600x800px
>>17987422
If your goal is to achieve enlightenment, you have already failed. As much as you may fight it, ego is the cause for this desire.
>>
>>18009379
I know exactly what you mean, after I went on the path towards enlightenment and went from a dual to a nondual perception of existence and read the words of Jesus I understood them on a whole different level, it was like what he preached wasn't something mysterious to be deciphered, it was like he was simply preaching the obvious truth that people normally don't see simply because they read it while still in a dual perception of the existence. The same goes for the emerald tablets of thoth. Let us take "as above so below" it simply means that there is no difference between the two even if it might appear so, all that exists is but the same existence expressed as all things, creating the illusion of there being different things with an individual existence separate from the rest of existence (duality). Jesus understood that everything is One and the same, so in that sense he was God, but so was everyone else, only they lacked the realization of their oneness with all. If one wishes to understand the writings one should read them as if you where existence itself.
>>
>>18013465
Good read.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470465346374.jpg (12KB, 480x291px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470465346374.jpg
12KB, 480x291px
Im gonna destroy my ego you guys!
Im gonna be way more enlightened than you!
>>
>>17987993
this picture has almost everyone of my favorite books including Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldrich this is the best list ever
>>
>>18016042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Txgw6KTkEc
ha
>>
>>17987422

We're often told 'you can do what you want, you can't want what you want'. But that's not true.

Enlightenment means realizing you /can/ want what you want to want.

It means realizing you can want to want what you want to want, and then go on to actually want to want what you want to want.

After that it gets complicated.
>>
>>17989335
yeah I have schizophrenia too
>>
File: ThichNH.jpg (25KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
ThichNH.jpg
25KB, 475x475px
>>18013465
>>18014347
I think you'll find this worth reading. I recommend for others too ITT.

http://read.goodweb.cn/PDF/p32/Living%20Buddha,%20Living%20Christ.pdf
>>
>>18005148
Bingo
>>
>>17987422
Let me tell you about enlightenment unbounded by tradition.

Enlightenment is seeing your true nature.
Enlightenment is sudden and final, not gradual cultivation is required or even helpful.
It's freeing yourself from the chains of delusion all at once.
Because by seeing your own nature and the nature of the world, all delusion vanishes.
This ends all suffering caused by delusional thinking.

No believe system will ever get anyone there.
It is an experiential thing, the truth has never been put into words.
Therefore all believe systems are void and everything that has been said about the absolute truth has been a lie.
In fact, before entering this wisdom, you need to relinquish everything.
Every concept, all practices and all of your personal doctrine.
As long as you try to grasp it with concepts, you're lost.

Wisdom is making distinctions. Like black and white, good and bad, self and other.
Equanimity means seeing their illusory nature and being unmoved by them.
As soon as you get attached, it's black versus white, good versus bad, self versus other.
Not getting attached and seeing them as they are is equanimity.

Just rid yourself of conceptual thought, then you can be sure to attain the goal in this lifetime.
>>
>>18018426
But now I hear you ask: "How do we rid ourselves of conceptual thought?"

Don't be mistaken, this is not easy. This is also not be taken too literally.
Thinking in concepts is dualistic thinking, because without dualism there is no distinction and without distinction no concepts.
Therefore, avoiding conceptual thought means avoiding dualism.
That is, avoid thinking in pairs of opposites (black/white, good/bad, self/other).

Furthermore, thinking of dualistic/non-dualistic is also dualism.
That's the reason why I explained wisdom and equanimity.
The true path means making dualistic distinctions and think in concepts with wisdom and while seeing through them with equanimity.
That's what was meant by getting rid of dualistic thinking and in turn, conceptual thinking.

The path is not so difficult after all:
Discriminate with wisdom, avoid attachment with equanimity.
>>
>>18017733
Thanks anon, always enjoy new reads.
>>
>>18018426
>>18018445
are you that "zen" guy who got assblasted out of /his/, by any chance?
>>
>>18018478
I don't visit boards other than /x/.
Also, Zen training (like any other believe system) often leads to understanding conceptually because of the buddhist believe system associated with it.
>>
>>18018487
But by not following the belief system, aren't you again trapped by concepts of non belief?
>>
All questions answered all answers questioned
>>
>>18018498
>But by not following the belief system, aren't you again trapped by concepts of non belief?
That's certainly a mistake to avoid. But it's not unavoidable.
I've actually already explained this in my posts, but I worded it differently to make it easier to understand.

That's why getting rid of conceptual thought means to get wisdom and equanimity onto balance.
Wisdom means forming concepts, equanimity means not getting attached to them.
Someone who has already attained the goal can still form concepts,
but he will not fall into the trap of getting attached to them.

If you understood getting rid of conceptual thought literally, you'd just be quieting your mind and it would have no use at all. Instead, as you said yourself, even the concept of no-concept needs to be transcended.

We must find the non-conceptual mind without departing form the conceptual mind.
Speaking about this as wisdom and equanimity makes it a little easier,
even though these are also concepts that ultimately don't match the absolute truth
and need to be abandoned.
>>
>>17989408
Then what is it in your opinion?
>>
>>17987422
all I learned is that as long as you judge somebody, you cannot be free.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.