[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INDONESIAN SHADOW PEOPLE ATTACKS THAT CLOSED SCHOOL CONTINUE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: hysteria1.jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
hysteria1.jpg
14KB, 300x200px
>The mass hysteria began in SMK Pengkalan Chepa 2 on April 11 that reportedly affected more than 100 students and teachers. It was so serious that the school was forced to stop classes three days later.

>They claimed they saw an unsightly dark figure or female ghost known as pontianak before they experienced paralysis and then fainted.

>Fatin Nor Atikah, 17, of SMK Pengkalan Chepa 1, said she was possessed twice

>During both incidents, she saw a black spectre that was hard to describe more accurately.

>"The spectre was so ugly that I went into fits and felt paralysed, like I was being pinned down by an unseen force.

>"In both cases, I fainted for several hours. I was later revived by an ustaz in the school,'' she said.

>Eight more students at the school were stricken after prayer sessions the following Sunday.

>Since then, three more schools have been affected - SMK Pengkalan Chepa, SMK Kemumin (20 students) and SMK Kubang Kerman

>To date, more than eight ustaz, a bomoh and Islamic traditional experts have come to help

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/students-in-kelantan-school-say-they-saw-ghostly-figure-before-fainting
>>
>>17987230
>mass hysteria
Not paranormal if you already gives us the explanation.
/thread
>>
File: 1469889815285.png (79KB, 575x560px) Image search: [Google]
1469889815285.png
79KB, 575x560px
>>17987264
"Mass hysteria" isn't an explanation at all, it's the government and MSM throwing their hands up in the air and claiming nothing actually happened.
>>
Wasn't this the plot of some Indonesian horror game?
>>
I think this story is more of a superstitious 3rd world thing, where the ignorant savages work themselves into a frenzy.
>>
Wasn't this a Cardcaptor Sakura episode?
>>
>>17987230
Its Indonesia. It ist the first time poor, religous people go suddenly batshit crazy over nothing
>>
>>17987481
>>17988090
This and this
>>
>>17987481
>>17988090
>batshit crazy over nothing

So.. a perfect fit for /x/?
>>
>>17987481

Boldly racist and ignorant statement right there. You should run for president some day.
>>
>>17988579
2/10 bait
>>
>>17987264
Who even believes "mass hysteria" claims? It's the most obvious bullshit excuse for something unexplainable ever.
>>
File: Camden, NJ.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Camden, NJ.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>17987481
That's far more likely to happen in the USA than most places, but that doesn't make you wrong, what with America being the 3rd-worldest country of all 1st world countries.
>>
>>17988579

0/10

go back to plebbit
>>
File: ArchangelIsrafilBinLalish.jpg (44KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelIsrafilBinLalish.jpg
44KB, 233x300px
>>17987230
>http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/students-in-kelantan-school-say-they-saw-ghostly-figure-before-fainting

The pontianak is, in essence, a disembodiment of a female and child who and whom died in birth.

These people who are victims of injustice and malginment are representative of the shortcomings of honor culture, so the corpse is not properly buried. That sort of wasted biomass feeds a culture of neurodegenerative disorder manifest as hallucination and paralysis.

This predicament can be only be alleviated by holistic means which include talking to nearby people or the afflicted, to better appeal the injustice done; and taking chemical tests of the environment, to better remediate the ecological status. Therefore I wish peace upon the stricken, and mercy unto the departed; in the name of our lord almighty who is most wise and compassionate.
>>
Sounds like a good way to get out of an exam.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.