[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you witnessed curses or blessings working?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: PASSIVE AGRESSIVE WITCH.jpg (49KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
PASSIVE AGRESSIVE WITCH.jpg
49KB, 550x550px
Is it better to selectively bless than curse your enemies, or maybe do both?
>>
>>17986697
I'd say it depends on quite a few variables. Love the image anon!!!
>>
Don't curse your enemies, the karma will come back around to bite you in the ass. I found the idea in the image pretty funny and appropriate, bless their enemies instead. The greatest revenge is to be happy, imo.
>>
Youre not a witch. Youre a bitch. Cokes addictive. Just keep feeding your ego, your lack of self esteem deserves it. Theres no help for u other than maybe snorting just a little bit of coke. Then maybe the "revenge" doesnt look so spiteful. Thats just what i think cause ive been on the other end of a situation like this. P.s smoke my cock
>>
i may or may not have given a past sexual partner hpv, i also made comments about how she had sex with me on facebook because id never been with anyone so beautiful(on the outside). She got pissed and started avoiding me which i understand but she also started "blessing everyone around me" especially after the motherfuckers who were saying theyd kill me got killed for taking too long and or fronting that they could. I didnt kill them. Ive never killed anyone but they blame me even though i never met the aforementioned "motherfuckers". Now im their scapegoat and they try to control my life and/or kill myself. I almost did until i realized id rather get burned or tortured later than to die today because alot of people miss "motherfuckers" im sure they were great people. But i won that battle lol get over it
>>
>>17988157
>the karma will come back around to bite you in the ass.
[Citation needed]
>>
>>17986697
better than a curse is a blessing
a blessing:
to those who hate good it is a burden
to those who love evil it is a hindrance

p.s. I like the pic op
>>
>>17986697
>Is it better to selectively bless than curse your enemies, or maybe do both?

Whatever you like because none of it works. You should probably kill yourself though, because if you really think you're a witch, you're unworthy of drawing oxygen from the atmosphere.
>>
>>17988691
i wrote this but i would like to add that i want to find out what her inside looks like one way or the other. Im mad
>>
>>17988691
>>17988705
underage b&
>>
>>17988699
You think that your bullshit is deep or something? No, it just sounds retarded.

>Smart car in a car captcha
>>
>>17988708
Im 24. Laugh your gas off fucker. Try to make me look stupid. This is an interesting case of adult drama i thought /x/ would find interestin whether it be off topicnor not. Fuck /b/
>>
A co-worker of mine is a zealous Christian. One day, I had a bad stomach ache. He asked me, if he could pray for me. He layed his hand on my stomach and he prayed. I felt this weird sensation inside my stomach and the pain was gone. I could work that day then without any major problems.
>>
>>17988736
maybe you can convince your coworker to touch my dick to see if it grows
>>
>>17989043
U want a dude to touch your dick lol fegget. I think what he was reffering to was an abortion.
>>
>>17989057
if anything he's the faggot for touching my dick
i just wanted a miracle dude
>>
I'v witnessed blessings work quite a bit. Honestly I'm surprised anyone would rather curse, as I'v always seen curses haunt people sometimes for the rest of their life. If someone chooses to curse, they will have so many issues that they will choose to continue cursing, only causing worse issues. Blessings work, but, the person being blessed has to accept the blessings. If they don't have faith, neither seems to work at all, but, curses work on a separate faith line it seems then blessings. If you curse someone with religion behind them, you literally will only curse yourself.
>>
>>17988736 blessings and miracles require FAITH (feel as if this happened). The union of thought and emotion. Its how magic works too
>>
>>17991553
So how do you bless and get results?

I can curse quite well, but I haven't been able to get any good results from blessing. When I try, I usually get no results - or if there are results, they come out corrupted. For example, I tried to bless two businesses with more customers. More people came in - but they were all assholes.

>I'm surprised anyone would rather curse
Say you have two tools. You're a master of one and a n00b with the other. Which one do YOU like to pick up all the time?

>they will have so many issues that they will choose to continue cursing
No, nothing like that. It's what I said above. Though it's fun to do what you're good at, on top of that.

The only problem comes when it's time to build something up. Even the best wrecking ball operator needs a different tool for construction.

>If they don't have faith, neither seems to work at all
Don't know about blessings, but for curses, that's incorrect. Disbelievers are embarrassingly easy to curse.
>>
>>17991692
curse me faggot

>inb4 it doesnt work like that
>>
>>17991692
>I can curse quite well, but I haven't been able to get any good results from blessing. When I try, I usually get no results - or if there are results, they come out corrupted. For example, I tried to bless two businesses with more customers. More people came in - but they were all assholes.

It might work better if you attune to goodness first, but then would you want to unless it was good for everyone involved, including customers?
>>
dear vodsels, your host, "Lady" Veda.

dealing, you are NOT a witch, you are nothing we spoke of this, remember,dear? no run along before I fucking eat you.
>>
>>17986697
Uhm, not a curse or blessing but one of my best mates did a binding spell for the wife of a friend of his. Her ex-husband was physically and mentally abusive and she never wanted to see him or have any contact with him ever again...this was in '97, we went out to the River Trent in Nottingham and I watched whilst he did the spell...the hubby died a few years back and my friends friend's wife never saw him, not once, not a phone call, nowt.
>>
>>17989043
Depends on how young you are
>>
>>17986697
Nice use of the Ellis sigil.
>>17988157
It's called blowback.
>>
>>17988718
>Im 24. Laugh your gas off fucker. Try to make me look stupid.
That's okay, you're doing a good enough job on your own.
>>
>>17991692
>I tried to bless two businesses with more customers. More people came in - but they were all assholes.
If you want your magic to have positive results, you have to be pretty specific. There's a reason "careful what you wish for" is a thing people say.
>>
I think I may have. The same day a friend of mine taught me how to use meme magic my boyfriend told me they might be pregnant (they're trans btw)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.