[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grey School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-08-02-18-24-55--2135806812.jpg (12KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02-18-24-55--2135806812.jpg
12KB, 274x184px
Has anyone tried The Grey School? It sounds kind of faggy but also kind of fun. I'm thinking of giving it a shot.
>>
It's basically just a larp.
>>
>>17986463
Have you tried it?
>>
>>17986426
I have... It's a painful and cringy larp. Nothing more.
>>
>>17986491
What classes did you take? What did you have to do?
>>
LARPing is fun guys
>>
>>17986426
This thread is the epitome of /x/.
>>
>>17986547
Yeah, trying to get honest answers for something that sounds intriguing and fun and getting nothing but fucc bois pissing on it for no reason other than they think it's too nerdy.
>>
>>17986426
First time that i heard about this, searched a little on google and sounds faggy as OP said, can i have more info about Grey School?
>>
>>17986551
Have fun spending all your time playing pretend with other kv neckbeards who think they're wizards.
>>
>>17986506
It was a long time ago around 2010 so i really don't remember. Most of their stuff was 100% larp. Their ceremonial magic was real deal teaching. But doing my own stuff like that now, even that they kinda failed at. Weren't really successful, although they knew what they were talking about. Not horrible and not all larp but what wasn't they still failed at
>>
>>17986632
Is it easy to quit? Most online services now just have a "unsubscribe" or "disable account" button, but this site looks pretty ancient and not very well built. I hope I don't have to, like, call anyone.
>>
>>17986653
When i did it it was. Even though the site is terrible looking they have most of it automated or at least should. If you try it and can't cancel send an email or something. You shouldn't have to call
>>
>>17986671
Ok, I may give it a shot for a month since I was mostly interested in ceremonial anyway. If it sucks, I'll just quit and my curiousity will be satiated.
>>
>>17986426
Member of the Church of All Worlds and former student at Grey School.

Abandon all expectations of what magick is, its really working with your subconscious to manifest what you want. OZ did a good job of networking pagan community leaders around the world from a variety of backgrounds, so there are plenty of classes to choose from but youll only get back what you put in.

Some of the best relationships I have, came from CAW and a few through GS.

If you're a free loving pagan, go for it. Otherwise its probably not your cup of tea.
>>
>>17986682
If you wanna do ceremonial magic look into some of Crowley's older stuff and various A.'.A.'. and Golden Dawn. Various PDFs online that work better to me than being taught it by "wizards"

>>17986691
Did i get scammed or did this change. Because GS was not like this for me
>>
>>17986694
I am not sure, I joined GS back in 2014 after joining CAW and being offered some free courses by a professor I knew.
>>
>>17986694
I will say that you get a lot more group interaction and availability to pick someones brains through a nest than through GS which is why I ultimately quit. I am working on my 3rd degree now, and ultimately GS was a waste of money compared to the $20 in dues and the priestesses ive met through CAW
>>
>>17986704
Probably either matured or i got scammed.

>>17986712
Heard about CAW never looked into it, I'll check it out
>>
>>17986720
Register on the site, and there is a yahoo group you can join without paying dues.. Might be able to find a local nest that way, but I ended up moving 4 states over for it in a blind leap of faith.

Be forewarned, OZ is sick and not long for this world and things are.. hectic with potential change. There is quite a bit of in fighting, and the local nest will not be staying under their 501c3 so we can stay out of drama that doesnt concern us. It might look all sunshine and rainbows from the outer rings, but if you talk to folks.. who knows what you might hear.
>>
>>17986691
I'm not pagan.
>>
>>17986789
Then joining a pagan church might not be for you ;)
>>
>>17986901
Is Grey School a Pagan Church?

I signed up, paid my first months dues, and now have a message saying I need to wait at least a week for someone to approve my account.

Not off to a good start!
>>
>>17986909
Kek
>>
I remember that guy from C2CAM, he claimed he made a unicorn, an living unicorn.
>>
>>17987418
It's kind of fucked up. He mutilates goats so they have one horn growing out the center of their forehead.
>>
>>17986909
You know you can just play with your friends, right? You don't need to hire some random dude to run a game for you.
>>
>>17986742
sounds like you have a story
>>
OP checking in. Signed up last night. Account still awaiting approval. It's pretty shameful to not have this automated in this day and age.

I'm thinking I'll try out a class or two but cancel before the month is over. I'm pretty irritated that they tell you not to bother complaining about not being approved until at least a week has gone by.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.