[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy shit that happened to you as a child?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 41

File: Scary2.jpg (187KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
Scary2.jpg
187KB, 600x446px
Creepy shit that happened to you as a child?
>>
>>17986074
LOL! I don't even want to go there. Don't get me started.
>>
>>17986074
Daddy accidentally drop me off of a 26 feet distance.
We were watching a soccer game.We were sitting at the tallest step and it had a gap between each one.
It hurt a lot. I tought i was going to die
He was so scared and almost cried (never seen dad cry,and i guess i never will). After all he bought me some ice cream and told me to not tell mom lol i love him
>>
We moved from California to Idaho when I was 2.5 years old. I got to just sort of wander around all the time.

It was after I turned 3, and I was wandering the neighborhood when I saw a huge garage door and it was opened. Inside was a deer, completely skinned hanging by chains and a man in the garage as well.

I said hi, and asked about what was hanging, he told me it was a deer, and he was a hunter. He told me to follow him and he lead me into his house down a hallway where he opened a fridge and it was full of plastic containers filled with huckleberries. He gave one to me and told me to make sure to put the container in the garbage then walked me back outside and sent me on my way.

I guess it could be considered creepy looking at it as an adult.
>>
>decided to jump in pool when I was 5yo
>drowned
>saw the light
>saw Jesus
>he grabbed me with his hand
>took me to a paradise/heavenly type place
>colors were all so vibrant and different than here
>even the neon colors and vibrant colors on Earth can't compare to the magnificent colors in heaven, they're hard to describe because we can't see them with our eyes on Earth, our brains aren't wired to see them
>I saw other kids playing in grass fields and playgrounds
>everyone was wearing white robes
>he hugged me
>told me how loved I was
>told me how I have to go back because I have more to learn
>told me that life won't all be hugs & kisses
>but that when I die next I'll surely come back home
>told me nothing in life could keep me from him
>told me that there is no hell but people choose to not believe in him
>told me he already died for all of the worlds sins and all we have to do is believe in him and treat each other well
>he than said it was time for me to go
>than I saw 2 angels take me to a portal of sorts and put me in it
>I than woke up on the concrete next to pool with my older sister
giving me CPR
>vomiting fluid
>I was perfectly fine 5 minutes later and went about playing with my toy cars
>paramedics arrived and were surprised I was alive and didn't even seem to be panicked
>Jesus is my saviour, is he yours?
>>
>>17986100
Why would anyone consider that creepy?
He was just entertaining you.
Unless the huckleberries was human meat, that would be fucking neat.
>>
File: 1468806238440.png (202KB, 1356x609px) Image search: [Google]
1468806238440.png
202KB, 1356x609px
>>17986110
is Jeebus any match for the ancient egyptian meme fueled frog god of /pol/?
>>
>>17986124

frog God is demon Baal
>>17986068
>>
>>17986136
in danish we have a saying that roughly translates to "loved/dear child has many names".
Actually often used about satan.
>>
>>17986100
Where in Idaho? I lived there for a lot of my early life and similar shit happened all the time
>>
>>17986074
I was almost kidnapped once.
>>
>>17986329
I remember you.
>>
>>17986074
>dad would threaten to leave the house a lot as a kid
>have a dream
>dad isn't responding
>yell "Dad!" To him
>he looks up and screams that he's going to leave
>wake up scared as shit
>>
File: scaley reptilian legs.jpg (84KB, 1024x480px) Image search: [Google]
scaley reptilian legs.jpg
84KB, 1024x480px
I was at a movie theater with my family. Everything was right. We get into the viewing room and take our seats..

Being a little kid, I didn't want to sit until the movie started. Me and my cousin got up and went to the screen in the front and began to look near the base of the screen.

At the base of the movie screen, there was a curtain that had a hollowed room back there. Very strange now that I think about it. My cousin looked first and said he saw nothing,
When I went to look, I saw something very bizarre. It was some long bird feet that looked like big bird's legs. I only saw high enough to look at the scaley legs because the creature began to move closer to me. I got away before it touched me and it never came into the open.
>>
>>17986100
Who the fuck lets their three year old wander around unsupervised?
>>
>>17986074
I've posted this before several times without any reply, so I guess it's a pretty boring story, but for me it was one of the biggest wtf moments I've ever had + I am bored and can't afford to sleep tonight anyway so here it goes

> 14 yo me
> home alone playing video games
> Father's "home office" room right next to mine
> suddenly a big crashing noise coming from that room
> like someone would kick/drop something heavy on the ground
> wtf.jpg
> go check it out
> father has a lot of tennis trophies on one of the room's walls
> like 50 of them
> mfw one of the bigger ones on the back of the shelve is broken and the top half is on the other side of the room
> its a pretty big room and that shit is at least 3 meters away from the original position
> to this day I haven't found an explanation on what has happened there

Not really a "ghost story" but the only experience close to this I've ever had.. well there was another one completely unrelated to this one. I'll share as well.
>>
>>17986385
Maybe the poltergeist hated tennis?
>>
>>17986385
Other one, again not so creepy as interesting, at least for me it was.

> 9 or 10 yo
> lucid dreaming almost every night
> never trained it, it just somehow came on its own and went away on its own as I grew older
> found out its called lucid dreaming only when I start visiting this board
> usual trip along a bullshit dream, i remember I was very interested in boobs back then so I basically just checked and touched all the boobs in the dream
> suddenly a switch, like when you overwrite a videotape
> ~3-5 sec tops
> I only had a time to realize I am now running as fast as I can while turning my head to see what's in front of me
> fucking tree 15cm from my head
> bang, I hit it full speed, face bleed
> I woke up
> the overall dream I couldnt even remember much, but these 5 secs were vivid as real life
> I could almost feel the pain when awake
> fast forward few months
> playing with friends outside
> one of them is trying to catch me so I sprint away
> I check if he's gaining on me
> turn my head back to see where do I run
> fucking tree
> bang.gif
> I'm on the ground, face hurt and bleed
> immediately I recall the dream
> didn't even cry because I was in such shock that I had fucking foreseen this in my dream

This experience actually made me believe that such stuff as divination may be real. (The tranz/dream/hallucinogenic one, not the "I see in your palm youre gonna win million dollars in 2 years" kind of shit)
>>
Snuck into neighbor's pool as a kid, didn't know how to swim, slipped into the deep end, panickedand got turned around, started breathing in water and blacking out, still remember what it feels like to drown, the darkness creeping in, my brain shutting down one section at a time, just before I blackout feel something grab me by the waist and pull hard, come to at the edge of the shallow end puking water everywhere
>>
File: 1470177764536.jpg (329KB, 1188x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1470177764536.jpg
329KB, 1188x1262px
>>17986074
> 8 years old me
> wake up early in the morning
> green monster staring at me in the corner of the room
> very hard to move my self
> I could move my legs but just barely
> everyday I moved my legs a little bit more then the previous day
> finally, one day I manage to move my legs enough to get out of bed and stand up
> monster comes up to me and pushes me back to bed
> fall asleep
> every time that I manage to get out of bed and stand up I walk to the door of my room as much distance as I can until the green monster comes up to me and pushed me back to bed

> manage to get to the door of my room
> open it
> am able to move freely again
> look back
> the green monster wasn't there
> that day onward this never happened again and I was free of the green monster

I think I was in some sort of sleep paralysis whilst being able to move myself slightly.
I have no idea why when I got the the door of my room I never experienced it again.
>>
>>17986425
Meh, I don't think it was a poltergeist because our house is new and there was nothing but forest before it was built for like 1000 years.. So it's highly unlikely that I was some kind of a disturbed spirit or a poltergeist (well maybe some homeless one was passing by).

What I always thought of it that there was some kind of random energy burst (explosion in sub-space?) which made it explode and fly away lol.

Also, I recalled one more.

> elementary school
> sometimes me and friends get this sensation where there was a sudden dull sound in your ears and you almost pass out
> we called it a "Flash" and eventually found out how to force it because it was fun when you're a kid
> well sometimes it happened on random occasions on its own but only to one person at time
> gym class
> me & 5-6 fellas stand together in a circle, discussing something
> suddenly a fucking Flash out of nowhere
> all of us in the same moment
> wat

Back then we discussed it and thought of a "sub-space explosion" that would effect us this way. That's why it came to my mind when this thing happened..
>>
>>17986464
Should mention neighbors were out and no one was there when I came to
>>
>>17986466
What if you were actually slipping out of your body going for an astral trip but your green guardian angel put you right back to your body before you could harm your soul somewhere in those realms?
>>
File: 1467923768079.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467923768079.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>17986110
Good story. It was a little bit too heavy on Jesus. That will distract people too easily. Focus on God a little bit more then transition to Jesus.
>>
>>17986493
Why are people hating on j.c?
>>
>>17986475
Nope.
When I reached the door and opened it I went to the kitchen, family was there, had breakfast and went to school.
So it wasn't my soul that got up.
>>
>>17986493
>>17986501
piss off bible shitposters.
Why are you so hellbent on ruining every thread on this board?
>>
>>17986475
no, it was my body getting up, when i reached the door I could move freely and I was by the door.
>>
File: giphy.gif (287KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
287KB, 500x190px
>>17986521
Go back to wizchan.
>>
>>17986475
I just answered you two times because I thought the first time it wasn't sent, lel sry
>>
>be me playing vidya like the retarded 16 yr old I was
>hear faint movements
>hear door to the garage on the other side of the house creaking
>pop my head out of the door
>the garage door is wide open
>DEFCON 3 ACTIVATED
>wake up dad
>dad arms himself with a crutch
>dad and I check every room of the house and find nothing
>get a security system soon after

Not much of a story but it's the only spooky thing to happen to me
>>
Used to have night terrors as a kid, but looking at the web doesn't really explain what these episodes were. I would wake up in the middle of the night and everything would be "vibrating" shit was freaky
>>
>>17986136
>Meme God is Baal
Death to those who insult Kek!
>>
>>17986467
I get those, never been able to force them though. I've never really given them much thought, guessed it was some sort of blood pressure thing.
>>
>>17986467
Yo, weird to see someone else and their friends experienced shit like that. We never could make it happen though. Was just random. Still happens to me sometimes, though none of the old buds have mentioned it.
>>
>>17986521

You're on a board with ghosts and ayylmaos and shit and you're complaining about religion? Jesus Christ, where else would we get our sppops if not from the Christos? Real ghosts and ayys? lmao
>>
>>17986841
>>17986779
I am the one with the old buds, I also get vertigo when looking up at things, and at random. But the one's like his "flashes" just feel different. I always feel like I've made a crazy revelation about my life when it's over. Usually some depressing shit
>>
>>17986521
Yeah let's talk about something real. Like skin walkers, misspelling magic with a k at the end, and spooks in abandoned buildings over and over again. Fuckin fedora fag.
>>
>>17987048
Or just ruin every thread by spamming bible shit over and over again. I don't mind christians, but it gets fucking annoying when they constantly derail decent threads.
>fedora
Nice buzzword, redditor.
>>
My uncle.
>>
Spookiest story I got. Not real spooky but it's true.
>live in a small house by myself.
>small shitty kitchen, only 2 outlets to plug stuff in, one is for my oven, the other one is shared between my foreman grill and microwave.
>since I unplug my microwave all the time I never set the clock on it.
>one night I'm walking to my fridge for something and look over at my microwave.
>the clock is set to the correct time.
I don't lock my windows so my best guess is some neighborhood kids broke in and were fucking around or something. Nothing was messed up or stolen though.
>>
>>17987092
My Dad. :(
>>
>be me, 8yo, first kill
>be me, 9yo, second and third kill
>be me, 10yo, 4th-8th kill
>be me, 45 years later, killing people in their sleep on weekly basis
>be me, today, looking forward to meet you

>yfw you'll only meet me once
>>
>>17986074

Posted this awhile ago but here it is again.

>be 12yo me
>moved into a new house about three months ago
>Parents decided to start doing date nights
>Tell me I'm old enough to not need a babysitter
>fuckyes.jpg
>sit in living room for most of the night playing on my playstation
>Start hearing noises in the attic
>dafuqisthat.png
>Get flashlight from closet and head upstairs
>pull the string to bring down steps leading up to ladder
>turn on flashlight and start shining it around
Ijustshitmypants.mov
>old af looking naked dude is squating in the corner of my attic
>noticed flashlight and looked straight at me
>run as fast as I fucking could out of the house to a neighbors and called police
>asked parents about it years later
>officers told them that he'd been living there since the previous owners left

Don't know if he was crazy or if he was just homeless or some shit.
>>
>>17987048
>takes the word of a book as the inerrient word of god despite being written by flawed human beings who could easily lie and say the book was the inerrient word of god
>thinks skin walkers which are very well documents and exist in a multitude of different cultures is bullshit

Fucking hell mate. Need to pull your head out your ass.
>>
>>17986090
did your mom ever find out?
>>
>gay
>>
>be me 10 years old
>family was separated and in constant chaos
>was constantly bullied and beat up since I was 8
>poor with no friends
>one saturday I wake up at 5:45 am and walk to a grassy hill near my house to watch the sunset
>I began to cry as though I just wanted it all to end
>as I watch the sun rise I make a wish to get stronger
>closed my eyes shut and repeated the words "strong, I have to be strong"
>suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder
>I looked up at the person
>it was a woman in her early 20s blue jeans and a white shirt and brown hair
>"beautiful isn't it?"
>I don't look at her or say anything because she's a stranger and I brush her hand off my shoulder
>says something along the lines of "beauty lies in the flame of the heart, when we see the sun rise desire is what makes us strong."
>think she's crazy and stupid
>I look back and don't see her anywhere
> I quickly get up to look around
>No way she could have left that fast
>realized she was cold to the touch when I brushed her hand away
>left the Hill freaked out
>1 year later
>Decided to join soccer and was quickly beat up by more than half of my teamates trying to get me to quit
>didn't quit and became one of the best players in the team
>on our last game I score 5 points winning the game
>all the teams went home with their families
>I walked home alone in the rain
>walk past a woman on a bench
>same blue pants and white shirt with brown hair looking up at the rain
>enjoying myself in the rain thinking about how to become better
>pass the woman and she says "you're doing better than I expected keep going"
>look back no one there
>chils down my spine and I run away from the park to bump into my coach who gave me a ride home
>saw her one last time in the crowd of my graduation smiling
I remember her being very pretty and really pale not like a ghost pale but enough that you can almost see a glow an inch off her skin. Years later and I can't tell if it was my imagination or not. It creeps me out.
>>
>>17986074
Nothing paramormal but I almost die

It was christmas eve and my parents were having too much fun to keep an eye on me, I went outside the house and a saw a cat, I went after it because I loved cats, after chasing it for a few meters the cat climbed a spiked fence guarding a small porch in front of some house, the cat climbed and sitted just in the rim of the roof, like if it was waiting for me.
I saw it easy to grab and climbed the fence and stretched my arms to grab it when I slipped, lucky little shit I was, I fell and one of the spikes barely touched my belly, still it caught my new sweater anyway and I was left hanging from my sweater pierced by the spike. I was scared shitless.
When my parents saw the hole I didn't say anything and I accepted my punishment with the belt for ripping y new sweater, I couldn't told them I almost die.
>>
>>17986110
>be baby
>play on playground with family and friend's family
>see the street
>run towards the street
(idk why or what interesting thing i saw)
>mom sees
>mom runs to me
>i am already near the street
>1m from the street i trip over a stone
>car passes by
>mom takes me back to playground

jeebus put a stone on the ground to save me from the car

thank you jeebus
>>
>>17987048
>misspelling magic with a k at the end
You do realise that's how it's actually originally spelt, right? You taking the piss?
>>
>>17986110
Why are you praising jesus? He made you stupid enough to drown in a swimming pool
>>
>>17986467
Sometimes (random) i have a strange feeling going through my right shoulder down to my lung.
it's like a lightning.
you feel it for 1 sec and it hurts. my sister has the same thing.
>>
>>17988616
>a ghost helped you getting through life

Why does she creep you out?
>>
>>17986466
What the fuck... are you some kind of alternate me? This exact story happened to me.. not even bait
>>
File: zzks.jpg (558KB, 1796x1476px) Image search: [Google]
zzks.jpg
558KB, 1796x1476px
>>17988616
Sounds like a guardian angel maybe
>>
>>17986090
you sound like you've been raped for years lol
>>
>>17988741

Do I have a guardian angel too, anon?
>>17988672 my post
>>
>>17988743
This is an odd and inapplicable thing to say
>>
>>17986329
Tell the story
>>
>>17988763
Sounds pretty applicable to me the way you worded that, not that anon btw.
>>
>>17986370
Mostly Parents of already kidnapped Kids.
>>
Be me, thinks I'm writing green text, turns out to be black...Shits self.
>>
>>17986110

jesus didn't save you, your sister did

I hope you've learned cpr so you can save someone else
>>
>>17988539
Either the worst bait I've seen in a while or you're straight-up retarded
>>
File: oi.jpg (2KB, 133x105px) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
2KB, 133x105px
Wake up in the middle of the night. Sort of afraid decide to go sleep with my parents. Fall asleep wake up an hour later. There's a floating monkey staring at me in the middle of the room. Hide underneath my blankets until morning

Come from shopping with the family. Race back into the house because I wanted to be the first one in. Forget that nobody was inside and the house is completely dark. Turn on the kitchen light and a shadow is standing in the hallway. Oh. Vanishes

Go outside to relax in the middle of the night, decide to sit on the floor and just enjoy the sky. My eyes drop down and I look into the garage from where I'm sitting. See two orange orbs floating about. Oh, go back inside the house.

Wake up in the middle of the night my bedroom door is open. wat, my night light begins to flicker until it turns off. Hear footsteps coming into my bedroom. Night light goes back on, there's a dark silhouette standing in middle of the room. Oh. It turns its head and looks directly into my eyes and attacks me. - Not exactly sure what it did -

Laying down in bed seeing the stars again. See a very pretty on up in the sky, it looks like it getting brighter and brighter. It is. Oh. Everything goes white, in the brightness see humanoids standing around me, a second later wake up in my bed. I must of fell asleep right? h-hahah...

On /x/ reading randoms threads, guy starts talking about succubi sort of lol at him. He post a couple of links and I continue reading. Eventually spend more than 5 hours reading occult shit on semen demons. Later that night I hear tapping on my window. Oh? Check what's making the sound. There's nothing, decide to go back to bed because too tired and couldn't care less. As I'm going to sleep I hear my floor creaking as if something is walking in my room. It eventually gets really close and my ears begin to ring and I feel something grab my hear. oh.. Feel finger press down into my forehead, and my vision begins to pulsate. Fudge succubi
>>
>>17986124
PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK
>>
>>17989111
KEK HAS WILLED THESE TRIPS FEAR HIS ALL-KNOWING AND ALL-SEEING POWER.
>>
Not really /x/ but I let this wild bird out of a cage and a second later out of nowhere this big as fuck owl or whatever swooped down and grabbed it. Scared the shit out of me.
>>
>be 10 ur old anon
>cousins and I playing in woods building a fort
>keep hearing something moving near us
>no on there
>rocks are being thrown at us now
>we kee watch and still can't forgive out where from
>go inside fort
>hear "little pigs littles pigs let me come in"
>lose shit
>run out to see who/what
>dude in full suit running through woods
>covering his face with pine branches
>we follow... Dumbasses
>he says "do you want to be swallowed up by the devil?"
>we run and tell our parents
>cops called
>they show up and question is
>search area, nothing.
>dude fit the description for a man who was last seen with a woman whose body was found a mile away raped and mutilated.
>no more fort
>>
When I was younger, I woke up in the middle of the night. Looked out of the window and saw that there were cats on my roof, like right next to my window meowing and shit. This scared the living shit out of me and I went to go get my parents. There were no cats there, spooky.
>>
Sometimes as a young kid or teen I would hear someone calling my name but I'd be alone in my room. Like always a familiar voice, like mom or a school friend. I think it would happen when I was concentrating on something but dunno, it was long time ago. I am wondering what is this brain meltdown called. Like somebody repeatedly calling me but I'd be alone in my house. Help anyone?
>>
>>17986100
Sorta, back then people seemed less rapey.
>>
>>17986074
was lost in the woods near my grandpas house for a few hours during late autumn.
nothing really crazy. heard my dads atv ripping through the woods looking for me and managed to follow the sound to the trail. walked home got yelled at.
i think i was like 9 so it was pretty scary but i was only a few miles out.
next summer dad took me out almost everyday teaching me the area
>>
>>17986429
I've had a few of these. Mostly seeing a conversation ahead a few months. Kinda weird, cant really control it. Haven't had it in more then 2 years.
>>
>>17988702
Why did it help ne out in the first place for one thing, also people who you see are there but aren't. That's creepy to me, aswell as why it was helping me.
>>
Ever since I was a child, and to this day, I've felt a strong presence that lurks around my house. I remember when I was 7, my sister and I were playing outside on the sidewalk when I saw something looking at me through my bedroom window. I couldn't see what it was but it sure as hell was not my parents, they were sitting on the porch outside. I never slept in that room again. I tried telling my parents that there was something evil in the house, but they just think I have a wild imagination. I know that there IS something lurking about in my home, but what is it?
>>
>>17988741
Don't know about that, I was close to death 3 times. Not once have I seen her in those moments, I think it was just a ghost. Why it was with me, I don't know.
>>
>>17986779
If we're talking about the same thing, it often happens when you stand up too quickly
>>
>>17989442
This can happen when the mind is extremely hyper-focused on a task. Activity in the parts of the brain not devoted to the task drops, similar to when one is going to sleep. Consequently, as is the case when one is about to go to sleep, one can sometimes experience a mild, brief auditory hallucination, such as hearing one's name.
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>17988616
>you'll never have a qt ghost that encourages you through shit moments
>>
>>17986077
then dont post retard
>>
>>17989607
MAKE ME!
>>
>>17986385
I remember this.
I also remember it getting a lot of attention so I don't know why you're crying about it. Can't remember what the thread was about though
Good story though
perhaps the trophy was never really in one piece, like the top half was glued on and it suddenly gave in?
>>
>When I was about 7 or 8 my family lived in Colorado Springs.
>My mom works for the apartments we live at, she basically just cleans apartments that people move out of
>I liked going with her so I could cruise around on the golf cart they let her use, check out the other apartments and get some cool shit people sometimes would leave behind
>one day decide to wander off while my moms cleaning and check out the part of the complex I haven't seen
>being a dumb kid of course I can't find my way back so I start to get scared and start crying
>So I'm standing in the middle of the parking lot crying kinda loud
>suddenly hear what sounds like someone else crying, as i start to notice this i slowly stop crying and look around
>notice it's a middle aged guy mocking my crying but when I stopped crying he changes it to laughs
>entire time he's walking towards me and I'm just frozen
>mom pulls up in golf cart, picks me up and we leave
That's all I remember from that day at all, I don't even remember if I looked back at the guy, a few days ago I asked my mom if she remembered and of course she didn't.
>>
>>17988533
That's pretty fucked up, but also funny as hell.
One of the more believable stories here give this man some credit
>>
>>17986110
stop preaching fag
>>
File: 243985606362465.jpg (239KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
243985606362465.jpg
239KB, 1600x2000px
>be me
>5 or 6 years old
>living with grandparents
>grandmother is away with my mom
>grandfather tucks me into bed
>leaves room and shuts door
>room has a sliding window door that leads to the backyard
>drifting off to sleep
>while staring at spinning stars & moon night light
>CRASH
>someone breaks through window
>I remember them looking like a jester
>makes tons of bell noises as they jump around
>jester thing also maniacally flailing arms and spinning
>grandfather suddenly slams room door open
>rushes in with rifle or shotgun idk
>whatever came in ran out
>grandfather yells something in Spanish
>grandfather chases after it
Eventually my grandmother came back but any other details about what happened that night are a mystery to me. Both of my grandparents unfortunately passed away 3 years later, months apart from one another, and apparently didn't tell my mom anything. They were ancient at the time of the incident and still amazes me to remember how fast my grandfather moved into the room and after that thing considering he was 97 years old.
Although the broken sliding window door was replaced, there is still a few cracks in the solid non-sliding one next to it.
>>
Anymore stories?
>>
>>17986370
Parents with ugly kids
>>
>>17986353
I think you are remembering seeing jurassic park as a kid bruh
>>
>>17989527
i have had this too. It only comes at the moment though. Like as soon as the moment occurs, i get extreme deja vu, as if i had been in the exact situation before. same area, same sounds, same smells. it gave me chills. i always dreamed of being able to train and harness what felt like the abilty to see the future.
I recently had a theory however. It could be a form of mental time travel. Perhaps myself from the future can experience and event, and then through intense meditation, can identify the memory with a period of time on the past. Myself in the present is able to feel this intense memory insertion from my future self, and i am suddenly hit with a artificial memory of an event moments in the moments before and after the original event occurs. just a creative thought.
>>
>>17986074
>2005 at the time
>I'm 12 years old
>Friend stays the night
>we watch the 2002 03 or 04 TCM, I forget what year dudes. The one with Jessica Beil
>Were pretty spooked out by bed time
>My room is in the basement
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Hear footsteps
>Friend is snoring so I can't be him
>Suddenly I hear something crawling on my bed
>I feel breathing on my ear
>"You're a little bitch" is whispered to me faintly
>Panic and jump out of bed
>Turn on light
>A naked Bill Murray is in my room
>He runs upstairs and out the back door shouting "NO ONES GONNA FUCKIN BELIEVE YOU"
>>
>>17986074
I was playing with a man and he magically made his sausage disappear.
>>
>>17986100
He was just some bro who shared his huckleberries with you. You're too suspicious.
>>
>>17986110
Jesus is a fuckin faggot dude
>>
File: 1461188035823.png (245KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
1461188035823.png
245KB, 450x349px
>>17988723
>>
File: smokingjesus.jpg (42KB, 348x450px) Image search: [Google]
smokingjesus.jpg
42KB, 348x450px
>>17990939
NO U!
>>
>>17986466
Draw the monster
>>
File: Ghost story.png (153KB, 1638x1329px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost story.png
153KB, 1638x1329px
>>17986074
Posted mine in the other thread
>>
File: Orl-WetnWild-Lazy-River.jpg (116KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
Orl-WetnWild-Lazy-River.jpg
116KB, 620x415px
so im at wet n wild in Orlando florida im in the lazy river. i close my eyes and wait as i float around in an air tube. i open my eyes to see a fat old man in a white shirt with white eyes stairing at me.
>" oh dont worry about him" a woman says to me. i run away as fast as i can and i see him following me . i runaway and i dont see him again the entire day. there was also a man with a demonic gotee (like long and satanic) walking around the same day
>>
>>17990994
Like one of your Taiwanese ladyboys.
>>
>>17986370
Niggers. At work a couple of days ago, there were these Indians couple and they basically just let their 3 year old daughter run around. They didn't even speak English and didn't even care
>>
>>17986110
Congrats, you saw a hallucinations from your imagination. Or you tripped on your own brains chemicals because there's DMT inside our brains
>>
Not creepy but when will i ever post this

When I was a baby I used to lay on my back and grab at the air and look like I was following something with my eyes, when there was nothing above me and no one was in the room

My parents just watched me from outside the door and I would giggle and grab like someone was watching over me

My parents arent religious, but they always said there was angels watching over me.

When I was 16, i tried to OD on my meds, when I was taking to the hospital i was pretty out of it and the room was spinning with doubles and everything, it's a haze.

My mom was there though, and apparently when i was in my haze I was looking up and grabbing at the air like i did when I was a baby.

The doctors said it's some kind of miracle I was alive, the meds should have killed me in half the time before i started puking. Grandfather died the same night, sometimes I wonder if death took him over me.

Sometimes I think about the idea of me grabbing at nothing. It was probably me tripping out and just weird body reaction, but my parents always told me I had angels watching over me all my life. There's some other things that happened that made them think that, but whatever
>>
>>17986074
So I was walking home from school, I slowly approach a pigeon. The pigeon doesn't seem to notice me. Suddenly it vanishes instantly. Go back home, do human things, sleep, wake up the next morning leaving my house to go to school and there's a dead pigeon at my doorstep. I got chills everywhere.
>>
A literal retard grabbed me and tried to kiss and rape me while I was playing on the street, right there on the spot. It took two grown men to subdue him.
>>
>>17992104
Forgot to mention I must have been 8 years old at that time.
>>
>>17992104
>>17992109
am i grill btw
>>
>>17992115
No, I am a 27 year old man.
>>
>>17986124
>a jewish hippie sitting in some clouds loving everybody
>the bringer of the happenings and the darkness before dawn

hmm....
>>
I'm really freaked out right now. I cant make a thread because I'm out and on my phone. Its the middle of the night and some people I dont know stood staring at me, took a photo of me and walked away. A middle aged woman, young man in his late teens or early twenties who looked to be her son and a middle aged man, standing side by side staring blankly.

I'm at a train station standing on a platform, just in front of me is the tracks, another platform on the other side of those tracks, then a fence, behind the fence a hedge, then dark carpark, but not very far away the street which is lit. They were standing on the sidewalk at the edge of the car park, staring blankly at me through a gap in the hedge, then one raised a camera and took a picture of me and they walked away. The middle aged man was partly concealed by the hedge and I didnt really see them properly till he walked past the gap as they walked away. I am the only person at the entire train station
>>
>>17992131
*didnt really see HIM properly, the middle aged guy, till they walked away and he walked past the hedge. Everyone else I could see clearly, the gap was wide enough.
>>
>>17992070
Somewhat similar, I've tried to commit suicide several times. Every time I wake up perfectly fine, and within a day someone, be it human, or animal near me dies.
>>
>>17989633
fucking asshole. good timing with your mom
>>
you don't help
>>
Only thing that's happened to me:
>be me very young
>sitting in kitchen with mom and her friend
>look through window and see figure in garden
>tell them
>they can't see it, they ask me to describe it
>describe it to them
>apparently my description fits mom's friend's grandad.
>he recently died and had his ashes sprinkled in the garden where I saw the figure

Don't know if I actually saw some sort of ghost or just imagined it. Remembering it now all I see is a grey figure.
>>
File: the-old-man-and-the-sea4.jpg (43KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
the-old-man-and-the-sea4.jpg
43KB, 700x463px
>>17986464
I almost drowned once as a kid. Then the "fat lady" saved me, as I called her at the time. She must've loved that. Don't remember that incident too well.

Had another incident at 18. Scariest feeling in the world. I felt myself slipping down into the water...a feeling of absolute doom and impending death. The most terrifying feeling I've ever felt. Drowning would be a horrible way to go.
>>
>>17988533
How did the real estate agent not give it a thorough look-through? Between rentals or sales they also have to send someone in to inspect and make sure everything is up to code.
>>
>>17989747
Why does he have a giant dick hanging in his pants
>>
>>17992104
Retards are terrible things
>>
>>17986074
I've saw a werewolf.
Greentext if interested.
>>
I fucked our pet dog and then I found out we never had a dog?
>>
>>17987048
magick is real you fucking inbred piece of shit
>>
When I was like 9 I had a fight with my mom so I went outside and sat in the open garage since my dad was at work and then a creepy tall skinny old man wearing a heavy red striped sweater in fucking summer walked past but I thought nothing of it until he walked back and forth like 4 times so I made a run for our front gate and he tried to grab me but I closed the door and tried to go inside the house but my mom had locked it because she was mad at me so I went around back and hid in our backyard holding a big ass rock but he never returned then I was at my dads friends shop with my dad and the same exact dude was there shopping I tried to tell my dad about it but he never believed me
>>
At 12 years old I was swimming and I walked over to the deep side thinking I can hande it but I couldn't and I started drowing close to the edge but far enough so the only thing I can do was stare at it in a pathetic attempt to reach it I screamed for my dad and my whole family sitting a couple of feet away from me and I could hear them saying things about me deserving it or how they thought I was lying and after that I could literally see my whole life play like a movie and I could see every bit even though it was playing fast and I was saying the shahada and my prayers until everything suddenly stopped and I managed to grab the edge of the pool and climb up and started throwing up pool side,wasnt my first time drowning
>>
>>17992327
you have a great family. give them my regards for being parents of the decade.
>>
Also another time when I was in 3rd grade I was at my grandparents house who live in a small village everyone knows everyone there I had a huge fight with everyone so went to sit outside and it was really late at night moments after I sat outside a bright yellow beetle full of dudes like completely PACKED a fat dude in the front asked me if I wanted to come with him and play, was very persistent. i remained silent until they left when my aunt opened the door to come get me asked my aunt if she knew them and she says she didnt see anything so I described them to everyone there and no one recognized them or the car
>mfw I was almost kidnapped by anonymos pedophiles and or ghosts
>>
Another time when I was like 13 I used to draw a lot and I used to occasionally draw skulls and skeletons but in a comedic way
Now my mother was always very creeped out by my drawings for some reason
One day I was laying on my bed and the sun was up outside
I then suddenly passed out and could see myself from a 3rd person view but also from first person view like merged together it was really weird I cant explain and I felt everything shaking really REALLY hard and could see a big skull type of things talking to me with flames all around me, it was like just me and my bed and that skull surrounded by big flames and I could never make out what it was saying but I was 100% sure it was saying something to me I woke up and it was fucking nighttime and told my mom
She acted like she knew this was gonna happen or experienced it before and called my aunt and asked her about a dude who does magic stuff and mumbled about other shit I couldn't hear next day we went to my grandparents house and went to meet a imam who gave her what appeared to be a long ass piece of paper rolled into a small piece (its called hojob or hijab I learned it was used for magic or protection from it) anyways my mom put it inside my pillow and that thing never came back again
I removed it a couple of months later and nothing happened
>>
File: ooh i see.gif (312KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
ooh i see.gif
312KB, 267x199px
>>17986074
ok
>be me 8-10 yo
>night time
>mom tells me to take out the trash
>grab biga ass black bag
>throw trash to the trash can
>hear the sound of a swine as if the bag hit it
>nope the fuck out of there
living in a urban zone, no farms o reason for a pig to be there, the sound was of a big animal
>>
This happen to me one time.

>This short text is for everyone who don't believe in polstergeist.

When i was a child about 12 or 11 years old, i was sitting at the kitchen of my house looking TV, then suddenly all the doors of the furniture start to close and open and start a very loud sound. I thought it was a earthquake but no, my feets doesn't feel it and everything else was quite, all i could do was just running.

My family is very religious also and this scared me a lot, i couldn't tell it to my family.
>>
Whats a polstergeist? Sorry english isnt my first language
>>
>>17992396
When a entityt tries to scare you moving objects, it's all i know.

*also is poltergeist sorry for my fault.
>>
>>17992248
I'm interested
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 612x612px
Back when my family lived in Young, NSW I used to talk to this thing that lived on our property. I must've been ten?? We weren't there for long. Anyways let me explain

So on the property you had the house, was built in the 1920s, so it's old but not old old. Then you have all the paddocks, and then there was a was a creek that seperate X our property from a large area of bush. Anyway I'd go playing around in there, and there was this brick deck area, and on it was a metal table painted white along with two painted white chairs, it was pretty run down, so when I saw this I thought it'd be a good place to go and read books and relax and shit.

So I remember the first day I headed down there with my books, I sit down, I'm reading and this being is sitting in the chair across from, just looking at me. I never felt scared, I just talked to it. It said its name was Mai, it was fully black but solid, must've been around six feet tall, looked like a human except it was just black, no eyes, no mouth no nose no genitalia no nipples nothing. It was like polished black stone.

And the weirdest thing was our conversations were always normal, I'd tell it about my life, and it would tell me about things, just cool historical stuff, like one time I was reading a book about Waterloo and Mai explained to me that Napoleon let himself be beat on purpose ( It explained it very well, no cryptic shit, it was very straight foward ) but yeah that was the nature of our conversations pretty much

Mai told me once how old it was, but I can't exactly remember. Also, I really don't think it was a ghost, it was always very physical.

Anyways time came around where my family had to move cause my dad got work elsewhere, went to say goodbye to Mai, it was sad to see me go, but said it'd always be there and if I ever decided to come back it'd still be there.

So I went back there when I was in my twenties, and to my surprise that entire area of bush had been cleared for more grazing land :(
>>
>>17992392
>>17992396
>>17992400
Did you just ask and answer yourself
>>
>>17992660
Lol oh sweet Jesus
>>
>>17986074
>Normal night, watching over sister after watching Adult Swim like any other kid and playing Majora's Mask
>Power goes out that night
>Make my way out of our room in the basement
>Find some weird looking red thing on the floor
>Pick it up
>Really cold, whatever it is
>Suddenly see these things run around the living room
>Like dogs sorta but covered in black fur
>Could see horns on them
>They kept running in a circle until I threw red thing
>Next morning, the window's broken in living room
>Sister sleepwalked into laundry room?
>>
File: image.jpg (518KB, 1269x1290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518KB, 1269x1290px
>>17986124
>>17988675
>>17988853
>>17989740
>>17991588
>/x/ believes in shit like tulpas, meme magic and chemtrails, but the moment someone posts about Christianity they act like it's superstitious

Get your shit straight /x/.
>>
>>17992644
awww. that's sad. but it's cool you had a buddy.
>>
>>17992744
>shit like tulpas
Tulpas are easily observable instances of forcing your psyche to hallucinate
>>
>>17992744
I don't believe in any of this shit. I'm just here for entertainment.
>>
File: kenny-south-park.jpg (75KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
kenny-south-park.jpg
75KB, 400x464px
>>17992169
>>
>>17992536
>be 18
>all family at grandpa farm
>he had a dog that i liked and always played with him
>night comes
>i knew very well the place, so we (me and the dog) wander all the farm
>going around, climbimg on trees, shit that kid does
>start a race with the dog
>sit in a log to rest a bit
>dog keep going on the dark until i cannot see him anymore
>called him
>hear dog barking
>he passed by me running to grandpa house like a fucking flash
>wtf.jpeg
>look into the dark, nothing, not even noises
>think maybe he found another animal that hurt him or something
>turn back and walk to house
>middle way found the lil dog, wating me
>hear some growls
>"why you growling to me boy?"
>kneel to dog
>he was fucking quiet
>growling continues
>confused as fuck
>look back, nothing
>look on trees, a huge black ball of fur growling to my dog
>fucking shocked, can't even move
>that thing jumped to ground, in front of us, but on the dark
>release a loud growl
>start run like the hell to house, not even looking back
>dog passes me so fucking fast
>reach house shaking, exhausted, scared as fuck
>enter teh house everyone deep stare me like i was a ghost
>"what happen, are you ok"
>fuck no i'm not okay
>tell my parents what happened
>they tried to explain that could be only my mind projection
>my grandpa ask me where that happened
>indicated the location
>"don't go there again, Anon"
>my father asked him why "don't go there"
>grandpa said this isn't the first time this happened, there is something there
>atm i was crying while mom took me to bath and bed
I'm 33 now.
I still going to my grandpa farm. Everytime I go there I stare a bit that place and ask my grandpa if he saw it again.
His common answer:
>"You're not crazy Anon, We both saw that thing."

We don't heave any animal here that fits a description of something like that. I research that info.
>>
>>17992915
It's actually pretty depressing to think you may be responsible for the lives of others being lost.
>>
>>17989558
>Hey kid, wanna /ss/?
>W-what does that mean?
>[spoiler]spooky shota[/spoiler]
>>
>>17992381
No fucking way, I saw a dream where this flaming skull came into my bedroom door looking for something, then noticed me and I woke myself by screaming from sleep paralysis.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (26KB, 615x549px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
26KB, 615x549px
>be twelve y/o me
>brother who's at work has a girlfriend who lives close by
>she picks me up, shes like 19(ish)
>we go hang out at her house and decide to pick my brother up from work in a few hours
>notice she has a xbox
>Ask her "Anon can i play some games" (we were the only ones home)
>"Yes anon you can play this scary game i just got"
I think the game was called decay or some shit, it kinda sucked.
>launch up the game
>play for about 15 seconds when she turns and tells me to shush
>After i mute the game we hear the upstairs tv is on, It wasnt before
>we walk up the stairs and its getting louder in the idea that someone is turning the volume up
>the tv is off when we get up there
>fuckthisshit.mp4
>we dip and hang out back at my moms.
shit story and shit writing i know, first time writing.
And i'd like to add that she has claimed that twice she came home w with no one home and all of her furniture was flipped upside down.
>>
>>17993139
Im more than 100% sure it wasnt sleep paralysis
It was more of a out of body experience but I felt like I was trapped in this area maybe its a look into the future of me being tortured in hell or its was just a really vivid bad dream afterall I dont really believe in paranormal shit
>>
>>17993066
cool
>>
>>17987124
yeah, right
>kids broke into your house
>hehe what kind of mischievous shit can we get up to
>i've got it
>plug in the microwave
>set it to the correct time
>uh ok dude but are we gonna do anything else here?
>no, let's bail, we've done enough
>>
>>17993094
Well stop trying to kill yourself then faggot

You can't feel bad for shit like that
>>
>>17988525
Kek
>>
Not gonna greentext and maybe it didnt happen but im pretty sure than when i was 3 i was at the pool with my mom and some neighbors amd some guy (in his mid-fifties maybe?) Tried to get me into the toilets with him but i didnt want so he threw me in the pool and i nearly drowned
Good times
>>
>>17989569
headrush
>>
>>17986110
Same deity that allows children to suffer with terminal cancer. Some fucking savior. Go drive a sewing needle through your left testicle.
>>
>>17986074
>be 4-8 yr old
>dream of other planets constantly and it strangely stays in my memories
>dreamt also of stars
>unusually develop more and more interest in space
>know about white dwarves and neutron stars
It's really creepy, I remember finding my self drawing solar systems with no reasons that weren't Sol
>>
When I was 12 I used to get the bus to school. But the bus wasn't for a specific school, it was for the town since there were like 4 schools in this one town and then it would continue to a neighbouring town that had another 3

So the bus would drop us off at the town's train station (in case it's not obvious, bongland here)
Anyway
My school was about a ten minute walk from the station. We had to walk against the traffic (this is important)
There weren't that many people in my year from my school on the bus, and I was a fast-walker, so I tended to make this walk alone

One morning, as I walked to school, I remember a taxi approached from the distance and then slowed down and pulled up next to me. Which was really weird. This is bongland so we all have school uniforms. And I was obviously fucking walking to school. Anyway, the taxi-driver rolls down the window and calls me over. I approach and I'm pretty sure it's an Indian man, or someone from that region at least (mind this was over a decade ago now)
He asks me where I'm heading, and I pause before sheepishly saying "school?"
So then he asks me if I want a lift. This is why I pointed out the traffic thing earlier. We're on a semi-main road (two lanes on each side), is lane is going the wrong direction and the closest roundabout to turn around is about 100m further away from the school than I already am
So I point out he's going the wrong way and he says 'oh', rolls up his window and drives off

Every so often I remember it and wonder what would have happened if I got in that car
If this was a creepypasta, here's where make up some story i read in the local paper a week later about a missing kid last seen getting in a taxi
But honestly, I do wonder
>>
These are stories my mom relayed to me from when I was little.

>be me
>be like 4
>mom's friend is really into occult research, convinces my mom to go on a drive past the Pennsylvania Cult House
>she's a single mom, so she has to bring me
>i sleep the whole drive, even when they pull in the road to pass the house
>it's nighttime, they get this spooky "somebody's watching" feeling
>they pass the house, only to find the road is a dead end
>only way out is to pass the house again
>as soon as we reach the end of the road, I wake up
>say "Don't go back that way, Mommy"

Dunno if there was anything paranormal, or if I was the world's youngest troll.

I haven't had a lot of experiences, my mom had another story that makes her think I could intuit things as a little kid, but it's most likely coincidental. Besides that, pretty sure I saw a ghost once.
>>
>>17986074
>moved from home town to new city about 100 miles away
>just starting 3rd grade
>move into old house outside of town
>not really innawoods but not like a suburb
>bedroom is in basement
>always get a weird vibe while downstairs
>feels like someone is watching or behind you
>every time I go up the stairs I run because it feels like I'm being chased
>swear one time I got home and a poster in my room had been turned at an angle and re-tacked to the wall
>thankfully only live there for about a year
>parents built new house just a few blocks away
>room is in basement at new house
>never get creepy vibes like at the old house

Years later the family got to talking about creepy stuff and I said, 'Yeah.. I never said anything but I always had a weird feeling at the old house, like I had to run up the stairs because something was behind me'. Family looks at each other and says, 'I always had the same feeling.. I always looked over my shoulder down there.'

2spooky4me

Also the other day my coworker told me a story
>coworker and wife have little girl
>when she was 1-2 she had a habit of staring and pointing where there didn't seem to be anything
>one night she kept looking into an empty corner and pointing, occasionally making a face
>coworker and his wife look at each other
>he says 'Honey, what are you pointing at?'
>terrified of what she's going to say
>'The goat man daddy!'
>'Honey.. are you trying to say 'the ghost man'?
>'No daddy, the goat man!'
He said they slept with the lights on for a couple nights after that, immediately made him think of the images of Satan with a goat-like head. Even though they're not religious it spooked him.
>>
>>17993866

autism. Many such cases.
>>
>>17986110
I really hate those fucking rhetorical Christian questions. Extremely self-righteous, and decidedly hypocritical.
>>
When I was a kid, every time I went to the dentist (had a wire installed to keep my teeth from being too narrow, had to get it adjusted every couple months), the pediatric dentist I went to always wanted to put me under, even when anesthesia wasn't necessary at all, much less when local would have done the job just fine. My mom always said no, and always stayed in the room with me instead of waiting outside, which I could tell pissed the dentist off, but I didn't know why.

Then it turns out that she was gassing kids and molesting them while they were unconscious and she eventually got caught by another dentist. I'd been going for years, and I was just about the only kid she didn't molest, because my mom was in the room the entire time.

I came this fucking close to being molested as a child.

Since then, I have not been especially trusting of authority figures, which is good, because all throughout high school and my adult life, authority figures have done nothing but fuck me over.
>>
>>17991588
No proof that dmt is in our brains and absolutely no proof that it is released when we die
>>
>>17992389
Hears noise freaks out /x/ logic
>>
>>17994217
Except this is 2016 and we've proved it with science. Cope more.
>>
>>17986110
but who was phone
>>
>>17990927
kek, underrated post
>>
>>17986429
>>17989527
>>17990898

I thought I was insane. Now I can relate to people in /x/, that's fucked up.

I had a double once as a child. Two completely different places I've never seen in my life. Months later I found out that a friend of mine moved to the house I dreamed. Half a year later I had went to a certain building, and the terrace was identical of the one in my dream.

I had several ones that I saw random scenes that I would find myself in in the next day.

I had this one that I was flying above a football stadium in my city, and it was (sorry I forgot the word) "getting rebuilded". In the same year i was announced that we would receive the world cup, and that specific stadium was going to be part of it.

I think it stoped like... 5 years ago
>>
>>17986110
Yes
>>
>>17994272
plus:

In the daily bullshit ones, I actually felt the "emotion" I would feel in that moment. Anger, excitment, etc.

And sorry for the shit grammar, It's 1:16 here
>>
>>17986074
When I was about 8 I lived in a small house my mom and stepdad rented it was on a farm and I use to play in the basement and would always feel like something was watching me.

Once I was in my room and the closet door opened by itself, At night I would hide under the covers and see lights flashing on the ceiling.

We moved about a year later.
>>
>>17990927
way to bite the Louis C.K. Obama bit.
>>
>>17988616
Get some ghost poon for us anon
>>
>When I was just a baby boy my mama used to tell me these crazy things
>She used to tell me that my father was an evil man
>She used to tell me he hated me
>but then I got a little bit older and realized that she was the crazy one
>there was nothing I could do to try and change
>cuz thats just the way she was.
>>
>Riding my bike around in the woods with a friend
>Find what looks like a game trail, decide to follow it because it's easier to peddle on
>At this point we're about 2 or 3 miles deep
>The trail leads to a baseball field in the middle of the woods
>wut
>Get off my bike and walk around, it's pretty overgrown
>There's only one dugout, go to check it out with my friend
>Broom in the corner and the floor is covered in plywood which was weird
>We both hear a door open and footsteps from underneath the plywood
>Run the fuck away
>Decide to keep following the trail because we didn't want to pass the baseball field again for a while
>Eventually it opens up a bit more, atv tracks on it
>We reach a pretty big, new looking building in the middle of the fucking woods
>There's a deep muffled "BOOM" going off every few seconds from what feels and sounds like underneath the building
>Railroad tracks about 1/4 of a mile long that didn't lead anywhere (we followed it) with a few huge very strong looking railcars on it that had a vault looking door on the back and reinforced viewing windows on the side
>Decide to keep following the path
>Two guys in all black riding black ATVs with radios mounted on them ride up behind us
>"What the fuck are you kids doing here, you can't be here"
>"We were just riding our bikes and found this path"
>"Well you have to leave"
>One follows us as we go back the way we came while the other continues on, he tells us to not come back once we're off the main trail and heading back into the woods without a trail
>Go back ~10 years later as an adult
>Baseball field and all the buildings in it are gone, it's just a clearing in the woods
>The big building is gone
>Railroad tracks still there
>>
>>17986074
Both me, a childhood friend, and my brother remember being shuffled out of bed in the middle of the very night when we were both young, and being taken to the school near where we lived. Us, and all the neighbourhood kids and families were all in the gymnasium. I don't clearly remember or understand what was happening, but we both recall people carrying torches, dressed in a very strange manner. Still to this day have no idea what happened, and my parents claim to have no recollection of said events. My brother and me both remember, and still bring it up from time to time in conversation.
>>
>>17994666
lol are these song lyrics? your life sucks
>>
>be around 11-12
>live next to farmland and corn fields
>playing outside one day
>look into the fields adjacent to my yard
>fucking giant lumberjack looking nigger walking around
>feel extremely uneasy and disturbed
>it looks at me and starts walking toward me
>run inside and tell my dad
>he looks outside
>it's gone

I have no explanation for that occurrence, and nothing like it ever happened again.
>>
>>17994771
They said I can't rap about coke no more
>>
>>17992858
Tulpas and tulpa threads are still shit.

Also, based on that claim, they don't belong on the PARANORMAL board.
>>
>12 year old me
>my room was in the attic
>someday came home from playing with friends around 10PM
>parents weren't home so my cousin was babysitting
>I went to my room and watched a movie idk wich one though
>halfway In the movie I saw something black on the ground. it had the size of a cat
>since we owned a black cat I thought he sneaked in my room
>the black thing started moving from my schoolbag to my bureau really fast.
>still thought it was my cat so I called him
>black thing moved under my bed
>one second later it was standing right in front of me and looked like a human figure where I just could see through
>ohshitnigger.jpg
> it felt like it was trying to choke me and my vision went slowly black
>called for help
>dad was just home and the figure just dissappeared.
>slept for 2 months in my parents room.
>>
>>17995314
sorry fucked up last sentences

>dad was just at home and ran into my room
>slept for 2 months in my parents room
>>
>>17995311
they have been part of so many creepypastas they will forever be assigned to paranormal
>>
>>17995314
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

>after I got the balls to sleep in my own room in the attic again I didn't have some strange paranormal contact for a long time
>until
>at some schoolday mid-winter around 7am (so it was still pretty dark outside)
>woke up by my mum calling me from underneath the stairs
>so I stood up and opened the door from my room to get to the bathroom
NOTE: we had two rooms in the attic. one was my room and the other one was used for the washing machine and dryer
>walked out the room and looked to the right into the other room because the door was open
>saw the same shadow figure like my last story standing inside the room staring at me
>thought my mind was playing tricks on me
>stared back at the figure and moved to the left
>bitch also moved to the left.
>moved right
>motherfucker also moved to the right
>nope.jpg
>ran the fuck downstairs and told no one about it.

after this I've never seen it again.
>>
>>17988616

where do you live that sun sets 5:45 am ya ding dong
>>
>>17988795
yeah I hate those stories of kidnapped kids like what the fuck were the parents thinking?

a lot of kidnapped ones are really young also. I don't feel bad for most parents at all.

Hey, let's leave my 4-year-old alone for a moment in the park even if there are mysterious vans near

hey let's leave the 5yo kids ALONE in a fucking HUGE amusement park, yeah, let them ride the holo wheels mommy and daddy don't wanna see your face

Let's leave the kids ALONE AGAIN at the beach so mommy can take the sun without seeing your fucking little body drowning

holy shit, some people should never be allowed to have kids, they are more like killers than sad victim parents. the worst was harambe

harambe was cute
CUTE!

and they killed him
>>
>>17995333
Sunrise dude, just a typo :^)
>>
>>17986090
Too bad you would die after 10 feet
Nice try tho
>>
>>17986110
This is Christian copy pasta
>>
>>17987124
>Plug in microwave at midnight
>"What the hell? I just plugged this in, but THE TIME IS RIGHT!?"
>"and it's BLINKING!? even SPOOKIER!"
>>
>>17993707
I have stopped trying, but there's still situations where it's like I shoulda died, and someone else dies instead. For example if I was involved in a massive car crash, but walked away with only a few cuts. Then the next day I find out someone I know died in some random weird way.
>>
>>17994188
Your mother was an authority figure, and she did right by you then
>>
>>17989442
This is just a thing that happens when your brain is still growing
>>
>>17995331
The second time sounds like you saw a mirror or something reflective
>>
>>17986074
>Be 11
>Hanging out at grandparents for 2 weeks with cousin during summer vacation
>time is usually spent playing Ocarina or Halo CE all day/night.
>sleep was never really an option
>one evening after eating my bucket of chicken and 2 liter of soda (/fat/ to /fit/) watching cousin play Ocarina fighting dodongos and helping Gorons
>snuggled under blanket when all of a sudden...
>SCALY, SHARP, UNHOLY 3 FINGERED FUCKING DEMON GRABS MY ARM FROM UNDER THE FUTON I WAS LAYING ON
>start screaming because it felt like someone poured gasoline all over my arm and lit on fire because burns so bad
>start throwing up this crazy amount of vomit that even my uncle who was living there with my grandparents started freaking out
>grandparents were usually at some Christian mass that went from like 10 pm - 3am (weird) so uncle was baby sitting
>he pours holy water on my arm which made it worse until he told me to go outside to get fresh air
>the moonlight significantly helped my arm feel cool even though the winds we were getting were hot and musty, even at night.
>start describing what I experienced to my uncle because I cannot for the life of me comprehend, to this day, on what happened
>tells me that I was marked by something because after the three sharp marks were laid on me they turned into three dots (Orion)
>start talking about reptilians, lemuria, the human condition
>makes sense because at grandparents, I always felt like something was watching us
>especially because our neighborhood was really bad (shootings about twice to 4 times a week, neighbor and her kids got raped and throats slit, other next door neighbor got raided and everyone in the house was shot and killed )
>remember being 9 telling my grandpa one night that there's an alligator and a dragon watching me through the window
>doesn't think anything of it because I used to watch a lot of Dragon Ball at their house on TV
>tell my uncle what I told gpa
>no comment
>>
>>17995334
One time when I was about 8, I was with my parents and my older brother
We were in a shopping mall and they were doing something boring, I forget what, and my brother noticed a fun shop opposite
So he convinces me we should go check it out

About 30 minutes later of us exploring this cool shop, one of the guys who works there tells us that some people are waiting for us outside. Slightly confused we go out to see our parents practically in tears. Apparently they had the mall's intercoms ask for us and everything but we didn't hear over the store's music

I don't actually know how they found us. The mall probably told every store to look out for kids on their own or something
>>
File: monster.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>17992718

>like dogs sorta but covered in black fur
>>
>>17993066

that's awesome, but change age from 18 to 10 so you don't seem like such a pussy
>>
>>17994666
Nice trips
>>
>>17995281
OK habeeb
>>
A few days before my 7th birthday my Uncle killed himself. I had a "dream visitation" from him

We were in this white room with steps, possibly marble floor, really fancy with a reflective pool in the middle... I'm assuming it was heaven

He let me know he was ok, and he told me he wasn't the one who killed himself, but that he was killed

then the dream shifted to his perspective of earth, and basically we were looking out a window of a high rise apartment there were black helicopters floating outside the window, and the wind from the choppers was like blowing everything all around the apartment

I'm sure he actually shot himself, but I like to entertain the idea that he was trying to show me, a child, his paranoia/craziness or whatever so I could forgive him. You know, kinda showing me that he/his soul didn't do it, but his demons or whatever

I'm afraid I have the same mental illness he has, shit runs in the family. I just avoid the bottle I think that's what really did him in
>>
>>17995394
if I walked to the left it would go the same side as me. but it went the opposite side to keep looking at me. there wasn't a mirror in that room by the way it was a dark figure around 2 meters long. well let's say when I was 12 I was around 1.50 cm.
>>
Obvious pedophile used to hang around the playground at an apartment complex I grew up in. He would go on the swings with the kids and talk to the little girls. One day several years later there was an amber alert and talk of a white van in our area. I saw that van speed through our parking lot. Still creeps me out to this day..
>>
>>17995435
>a white van in our area
Ah this brings back memories. Back when I was in primary school, we use to all freak out in break-time whenever we saw a white van on the road because this was the late 90s in England and there were all these stories about men in white vans kidnapping children
>>
>>17995509
I think you replied to the wrong post lol, but damn. Strange how that is the stereotype...a plain white van. Hell I'm 20 years old and they still make me nervous!
>>
>>17995524
Oh shit yeah my bad, i meant to reply to >>17995482
It's weird, it was almost like a game.Just a really scary one
>>
Not really scary or anything.
When I was about 5-6 years old I lived in a crappy apartment with my mom. One late night when my mom watched tv she could hear me laugh. She didin't think much of it and a few minutes later she could hear me speak,she walked towards my bedroom door and a few minutes later I came out of my room and said " Can I play with the girl?" My mom freaked out and said What girl? "The girl with the white dress mommy, can I play with her?" My mom took me to her room so I could sleep there.

Nothing scary really, but it gives me the chill everytime I think of it
>>
>Be me
>12 y old
>Playing with some friends in a small playground
>Making a lot of noise
>One old man comes to us
>Shows us a knife
>Tells us that if we're not quiet he will murder us
>He he stabbed the slide i was on (right between my legs)
>Tells us that he's no afraid to go back to prison
>I never ran so fast in my life
>Too scared to say anything to anyone
>No one was hurt,but still fucking creepy and scary
>>
I was around 10. There's a hallway un my house. there's the bathroom door in this hallway and in front of it, another room which at that time was being used as a storage room. One night, my bro was in the bathroom and i was waiting outside to enter. I usually get around the house with the lights off, and this night was not an exception. Behind me there was the open door of the storage room (lights off too).suddenly i feel like a hand that grabbed me by the shoulder and pushes me back, with such forcé that my body rotated 45 degrees. Enough is to say i hated that storage room from then on, until it merged with the kitchen a few years latee
>>
>>17989442
Same here man, plus some other spoopy shit
>>
>>17994771
It's Eminem
I believe the song is called "kill you"
>>
>>17995395
Take picture of three dots.
>>
yo
>>
>>17992070
>Grandfather died the same night, sometimes I wonder if death took him over me

Weird, I tried to OD at 16 too. Failed. Our german shepard died about a couple months later. Someone in our family, who didn't know about me OD'ing, said the dog died to take another person's place.

Sorry, Angel. ;_;
>>
>>17993066
>>be 18
>atm i was crying while mom took me to bath and bed

are you sure you were 18
>>
>>17993066
I have realized that since you were 18 at the time you were being a huge pussy.
>>
>>17986370

Californians are dumb.
>>
>>17992226

lol no.
>>
>>17995359
lmfao is this b8? I fell off a 3rd story scaffolding and only broke my wrist.
>>
>>17986429
The memory synapses in your brain fired in a way that caused your brain to confuse the tree incident as being a long term memory when it was a short term experience at the time. Basically when you hit your face for real, you thought it had been in a dream several times before. The reality is much more trippy in how we perceive time. Instead of your brain properly cataloguing the event, it misplaced it and it completely altered your perception of reality/time. And even now, it may be impossible to convince you that it is not a premonition. If you, I and others can recreate deja vu or dreams that can predict the future it has scientific basis there, otherwise these events have already been somewhat scientifically studied through the brain.
>>
My little sister used to talk about an indian girl that lived in her room under her bed when we were growing up. She would say that she was hungry. I loved spooky shit so I would play along and listen to her nightmares. We grew up and my mom remarried and had another daughter (and two sons). Once she finally got old enough to have her own room I was babysitting the little shits full time. I was helping my littler sister clean up her room and she had fucking pancakes and sausages stuffed under her bed. I thought she was just a nasty little dirty kid until I told my sister and she asks her why she's shoving food under her bed. She says it's for the little girl thet lives under her bed.
>>
i saw a black woman when i was six :c
>>
>>17995395
What country was this in?
>>
>>17995434
>uncle tells him from beyond the grave that his suicide was actually a murder
>doesn't try to investigate or anything
Why does cool shit like this only happen to lazy people?
>>
>>17995524
It makes sense though, old work vans are cheap and if you're going to kidnap someone you don't want a vehicle with windows people could look inside.
>>
>>17988616
>soccer
>on our last game I score 5 points winning the game
REEEEEE BURGERCLAPS STOP
>>
>>17989442
It can happen to people with bipolar disorder, idk if there's a scientific name but my doctor just calls them mind tricks.
>>
>>17995334
I was absolutely awesome at being able to intentionally escape even the best attempts at supervision from as early as I can remember. It's a serious wonder that I didn't win a Darwin before I made it to 4.
>>
File: 1462985943317.jpg (4KB, 104x124px) Image search: [Google]
1462985943317.jpg
4KB, 104x124px
>>17989592
>no qt 3.14 entity to comfort you
>>
>>17994240
>Zero punctuation
/b/ logic.
>>
>>17995334
>>17996360
Yeah when I was between 4 and 8 I used to purposely escape my in shopping malls, and hide inside clothes racks untill she asked security to call my name over the speakers.
Eventually she got used to it, and just ignored me which made the whole ordeal incredibly boring.

Also, fuck those assholes for shooting Based Harambe. Gorillas are my favorite animal.
>>
>>17994666
Thanks slim shady
>>
>>17986521
Lmao
>Ruining

>Implying it's not already ruined
>>
>>17996330
Merica
>>
>>17995890
Delivering now
>>
(Part 1) This all happened when I was 11.
I always took the bus home, and I had my own key because I would usually come to an empty house.
I once came home to a slightly opened front door. I didn't think much of it because I assumed my mom left somewhere in a hurry and forgot to close the door fully (our door isn't a perfect fit, so it needs to be pulled tight).
I walked up the stairs and saw that all the kitchen cupboards and draws were open. At this point I got confused, but being 11, I just assumed my mom was looking for something. I went to my room and saw that all my draws were open too, with my wallet with the money I had been saving on the floor. I looked through it and saw nothing (I have two wallets, one I take everywhere and the other I leave at home with all my money, but don't do that anymore of coarse). Everything in my wallet was gone. I began thinking it is very unlikely that my mom would take all my money. I began looking around my room for anything else missing, but the money was the only valuable thing there.

I decided to walk around the rest of the house, starting with my parents' bedroom. Of coarse, all draws open with their jewelry gone. The funny thing was that my dad had a real old broken Rolex, and sitting next to it was my fake one (also broken, of coarse). Mine was gone. I started laughing, even though I had already known that someone robbed our house.

Nothing else interesting was gone around the house. Nothing else worth mentioning happened until I went downstairs. I go into our family room which has a few windows around the front and back, leading to both sides of the house. I went down there because we had our desktop there, which I expected that at least the monitor was taken.

I start walking around, looking to my left, when I heard a sound to my right. I look right and see someone. The room has small windows on one side and big ones on the other, and the light was going through the small ones more, so the room wasn't well lit.
>>
>>17996594
you lack a picture senpai
>>
(Part 2)
I get a tiny view of a part of his face, his left eye. It was a light brown. He broke the window and jumped through it (he was on the side with the big windows). While he did this, I just stood there.

Later on, when the police showed up, they asked me what I saw, and I told them everything. The neighbors also came out and said they saw a van parking near our house every day for the past week or so. For some reason, I never noticed it. My parents decided that we should not stay in the house for a few days, and our good friends living in the town over, after my mom told them about it, we could stay there. We live in an area with few hotels/motels, so we accepted. Every night that I slept, I saw his face. Over and over.

My mind would play out the situation, specifically the part where I saw him, for about a month. Each time, I my mind would create another part of his face, until I saw his entire face.

I knew that the face that I saw was not the face of the person, but it was a face I never saw before. Never.

Ever since, every time I would have a nightmare (which I don't have often), his face would show up somewhere. Usually in the background, but it was always there, and I will never forget that face, even though I never actually saw it.
>>
>>17996630
Sry fampai, I'm lagging but delivering. No tip necessary shit tier phone
>>
>Mom calls me down for dinner
>I go down stairs
>Mom yells from office don't go down I heard it too
>Go down anyway
>Mom in kitchen, says don't believe her lies dinner is ready
>Eat dinner
>Go back up stairs
>Mom still down stairs
>Calls me down for dinner
>Yell mom I already ate
>Mom from office says who are you taking to
>I said mom
>My moms are lesbians with alzheimer's
>>
>>17989274
Learn to fucking spell correctly.
>>
Not really a "child" but w/e
>be me
>9th grade
>on summer break
>nocturnal edgy kid
>would usually go to bed around 5 am
>have my window open one night
>hear faint sound of bells chiming
>sound is getting louder
>stick my head out of the window to see what's going on outside
>nothing at all in sight. Pitch black
>sound suddenly stops
>feel pretty uneasy after that
>close window
>go to bed right away
Not the craziest story but it was a pretty weird experience. I don't have any explanation of what it could have been
>>
>>17996780
TOP FUCKING JEJ M8
>>
>have crazy, realistic dreams and sleep paralysis all my life
>always sleep next to brother when we were siblings because I'm afraid of sleep paralysis
>always sleep next to window
>wake up, hear something clawing at window
>can't move my body
>feel some kind of shadowy presence moving into my room
>shadowy presence is leaning over my brother
>hear it mumbling something in gibberish
>shadowy presence starts choking him
>watch over a couple of years as a child as similar shadowy presences always attack my brother
>if I don't sleep next to them, they'd attack me
>brother never shows signs of struggling
>dreams finally stop, fast forward to teenage years, less paralysis
>16, have one giant, fit of sleep paralysis
>hear something tapping on my window
>feel it leaning over my bed
>hear it say "I wont hurt you, but he will"
>jolt upwards, brother peeks in my room to make sure I'm ok
>a couple of years later, out of seemingly nowhere, he becomes schizophrenic
>always screaming about demons and shadows
>tfw I'm mortified every day with fear and regret
>>
>>17986429

Too bad you did not foresee grabbing all those tits
>>
File: 2Co5.jpg (637KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2Co5.jpg
637KB, 1920x1080px
>>17986110
Glory to Jesus, our Lord.
>>
File: 1429388252728.jpg (20KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1429388252728.jpg
20KB, 362x362px
>>17986429
Oh shit i have a similar dream haha. I think it was one of the first lucid dreams ive ever had (Or the first time i realized it was lucid).

>Be me, 17

>sleeping in my bed
>Start to dream
>I walk a familiar Street in my hometown, while pushing my bike. (Germany, Augsburg, at the St. Thaddäus church if somebody wants to look up the location)
>Suddenly the bike began to be more difficult to push, I began to be very weak and exhausted
>walked slower and slower and almost couldnt breathe
>Then suddenly i realized that im laying in bed and not pushing a damn bike at night
>Start to get very excited, think of the many things i could do now in this dream
>Somehow decide to punch a little tree next to me

What happens next is that i punch the wall next to me and wake up with pain in my wrists.
>>
File: emma stone laughing.jpg (183KB, 920x1227px) Image search: [Google]
emma stone laughing.jpg
183KB, 920x1227px
>>17996780
>>
>>17996817
Can't you read, anon is ten. Don't be a Dick.
>>
>>17986074
when 7-8 yo I used to hear like high heel shoes moving all around my house and if I made a noise like sneezing they would come to my room running
>>
File: 1469757712120.jpg (128KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469757712120.jpg
128KB, 1000x750px
>be 6-8 years old
>wake up late at night to go to the bathroom and piss
>bathroom is directly across from bedroom
>as I exit bathroom see glowing eyes in bedroom
>become petrified
>absoluetely scared to enter bedroom and try to sleep on bathroom floor
>after a few tries at trying to fall asleep start crying
>mom turns on the lights to bedroom
>turns out the glowing eyes were just the reflection of the windows to a toy truck
>>
>>17993474
I have a story from 4chan on my computer about a delinquent anon who ended up breaking into people's houses for the sole purpose of preparing and cooking meals, then just leaving. People do weird things.
>>
>>17994217
Ever heard of "science," big cat?
>>
>be me
>be 6-7
>move into an older house
>notice something is fucked up with it from the moment i step foot in there
>first night we sleep there i wake up to feeling something touching my hair
>like
>petting my hair
>holyshit.jpg
>manage to control myself, don't move
>pretend im shifting in my sleep and cover head with blanket
>it stops
>i sleep with my head under the covers for a few days
>get up to go get a glass of water
>walk to the kitchen
>casually glance out window
>huge
>fucking
>shadow person
>at least 7 ft tall
>top of the head touched the top of the window
>HUGE head, in fact
>it was really disproportionate actually, like a head the size of a beach ball with long spindly arms
>yourefuckingdeadkiddo.wav
>run to my parents room, wake them up and tell them
>obvs they're annoyed but they come look and its gone
>yep
>a few weeks pass
>be in the bathroom getting ready for smth, family gathering or some shit
>brushing hair
>errantly glance out window
>window happens to be like 9 feet off the ground
>see the thing's head
>nope.png
>backpedal out of bathroom as fast as humanly possible
>dont tell parents this time bc theyll think im a pussy or smth
>be in bed a few nights later
>wake up to my hair being messed with
>open my eyes and im facing away from the wall
>look towards closed closet door
>holyshit
>its in my room
>and it knows im looking at it
>close my eyes and turn away as fast as i can but see it start to walk towards me
>doesnt make a fucking sound
>feel it pulling at my hair
>pull the covers up but it rips them down again
>dont remember anything after that
>wake up the next morning with fuckign hair on my pillow
>walk into the kitchen
>mom informs me we're moving again
>praisegod.mp3
>cant sleep without covers over head when im alone ever again baka
>>
>>17986074
>be 14-16 can't really remember
>chillin with my best friend in the woods behind his house.
>Just past the woods is an old bell factory that is supposedly haunted.
>also some old abandoned houses nearby, no idea what the deal with those is.
>we go there to pick up scrap metal for whatever retarded reason.
>nature goes silent, no bird songs, no trees rustling in the breeze.
>Only the song of a music box from the direction of the abandoned houses.
>Nope the fuck back to his house.
>Probably unrelated but noticed a few dead birds as we left.
>We come back some time later.
>everything seems fine, figure maybe it was an ice cream truck or something.
>Proceed to fuck around as we usually do.
>from the houses a voice calls out "Ball"
>It only says ball, but seems to be getting closer.
>We nope out of there again.
>because we're fucking stupid we go back yet again sometime later.
>nothing happens this time
>we leave
>I notice something in the grass
>A really old baseball
>I take it with me, friend tells me it's a bad idea.
>It'll be fine
>years later I'm getting ready to move.
>see a thread like this and decide to post this story.
>sometime later I find an old suitcase I used to hold shit from adolescence like books I read, those Archie sonic comics and shit like that.
>open it up.
>everything inside has rotted away except...
>the ball
>[spoiler]I still have it[/spoiler]

Nothing ever happened after that. I haven't been near the factory our the houses in probably five years. The factory burned down somehow and I'm told by friends still living in the town the owners of the property are more strict about trespassers since then. I don't know if the houses are still there or not but I think I might go take a look next time I'm in town. As for the ball it sits on a shelf in my room. Nothing odd has occurred since I moved.
>>
>go on family trip to ohio
>meet family
>family wants to go to friends house
>go to family friends house
>Fish, adults drink
>get bored of being around them
>ask to go inside
>go inside and get sat down in an old living room, with a dark room beside it with dolls on a vanity
>family friend turns on the tv and leaves me alone
>after a while alone I feel an odd feeling, like something isn't right
>After a while the feeling gets stronger and I cant stop looking at the room next to me
>I stopped looking and watching tv and I couldn't stand it anymore and I looked over to that room
>A woman in a victorian dress floated by the doorway, stopped turned and looked at me and flew through the wall.
> I freaked out and ran outside to get told that it was the owners great great grandmother and that she likes guests, and should have said something about the ghost before hand. Think the house was built in the 1800's
>>
>>17988688
get this checked out, don't think it's anything paranormal
>>
>>17986100
Nothing creepy about that. Just a friendly hunter dude.
>>
>>17986100
Sounds like you were born in a nicer time
>>
When I was 8-9 years old, I'm sitting with my younger brother in his room playing PlayStation. We suddenly hear a strange, higher pitched voice speaking incredibly fast from his closet.
We look at each other and are like, wtf?
Get up and investigate.
It's this bop-it toy from a few Christmases ago. Totally wigging out. We take the batteries out, and it goes on for a few more minutes.
Freaked out at this point. We buried it under a pile of blankets, goes on muffled for a while, and stops.
Hours later, the voice returns, shriller and faster. We uncover it, and the thing is so loud it's terrifying.
We grab a bat sitting in the closet and bash it to death.
The sound faded away super slowly, with the voice getting deeper and finally the demonic bop-it was silent.
Super weird.
>>
>>17986074
>watching tv at midnight because why not
>turn my head and see a humanoid shadow on the corner of my room
>shit_bricks.gif
>turn off the tv and run as fast i can towards my parents room
>>
Shortly after my grandma died,
I was a kid werid shit
started happening in the house
I would hear typing from the keyboard
from the pc in the living at midnight
when ever I'd checked no one was there
I also in bed, I would hear talking at night
This made it hard for me to sleep,
because this creeped
the shit outta me
>>
File: 1453929724277.jpg (27KB, 558x474px) Image search: [Google]
1453929724277.jpg
27KB, 558x474px
>>17992381
>went to meet a imam
Kill yourself you subhuman piece of shit.
mohammed was a pedophile and allah fucks pigs.
>>
>>17998164
islam is a religion of peace, y'know.
>>
>>17998164
Lol you are calling Mohamed a pedophile. Mohamed lived in a time and place where marrying young girls to 40 year old men was widely practiced. Calling him a pedophile is a pretty weak insult to their standards.
>>
>>17991588
>brains chemicals
>>
>>17992770
It's cool that Mai had a bud because most /x/ stories involve malevolent beings. This one is so passive, probably wasn't a shadow person at all or anything. Could've been a higher dimensional being who found a wormhole and likes to go back and forth in it OR astral travelers, etc?
>>
>>17998417
If he was actually a good man and not just a false prophet maybe he could have stopped the practice.
>>
>>17994272
>>17989527
>>17986429
Same here. This stuff made me look into physics and philosophy, especially Nietzsches concept of eternal return
>>
>>17998417
>you're a pedophile because you're marrying an 8 year old...
>haha jokes on you, everyone in my tribe does it.
>>
File: Shitty drawn example in paint.png (52KB, 726x548px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty drawn example in paint.png
52KB, 726x548px
Excuse the rush drawn example in paint
>Around 8-9ish.
>There is alley way thing between my house and neighbor's.
>mid winter.
>play out in the snow cause why not.
>playing in alley with my friend Tyler.
>Tyler decides to go up the neighbor's front porch stairs and starts to mess with the icicle that's on the porch ceiling.
>Icicle was about 3 feet long and about the size and width of a large boot and super sharp on the tip.
>I am under the icicle looking up at Tyler and I ask.
>"Tyler what the fuck are you doing."
>"Just messing around."
>I grinned at him and started kinda laughing at him messing at the icicle, not caring that im under it since i'm a stupid little kid.
>It eventually breaks off and starts falling rapidly.
>I move at the last millisecond and it shatters on the concrete
>That moment when I realized that if I didn't move my head my brains would have splatted all over the place from the giant icicle.

I don't really know if this counts as "creepy shit" but it's a thing that still kinda freaks me out to this day knowing that I could of most likely died at that moment if I didn't dodge that icicle.

Fuck Tyler.
>>
>>17986074
when i fucked youre moms pussy and i forgot the condom lol
>>
>>17998703
thats a pretty good sketch desu, if it took less than 3 minutes by hand
>>
>>17998710
>when i fucked youre moms pussy and i forgot the condom lol
>youre
>you are
>>
>>17989747
>grandfather yells something in Spanish

Where are you from, anon? Why was he speaking Spanish?
>>
File: 10406844444444.jpg (158KB, 1920x905px) Image search: [Google]
10406844444444.jpg
158KB, 1920x905px
>in middle school
>there was this church stair set we'd allways skateboard at
>several friends always talked about how it was haunted
>even ones who didn't believe in any of that stuff claimed they saw an all white lady
>though the glass doors and her feet were missing like she was floating
>one night me and my friends are skating there.
>we are standing by the glass doors taking turns doing the stairs.
>hear a BANG BANG BANG right behind me
>see a very old extremely pale lady in a white dress banging on the other side of the door
>just a few inches from me
>We all freak out and take the fuck off skating a fast as possible across the parking lot
>friend busts his ass at the end up the parking lot
>his body rolls across the street
>we help him up then continue skating back to our block.

Looking back it was just an old lady but creepy as fuck at the time.
>>
>be me
>3 years old
>go out in a trip with my mom
>wander off because I'm still a stupid kid and my mom is a careless single mom
>black out and find myself all wet for some reason
>suddenly feel like I'm being dragged
>look up, there's a big gray/black thing grabbing me
>It's very big, possibly weighting 400 pounds or so and completely covered in fur
>However, I don't feel threatened at all, in fact, get this sense of inner peace
>It grabs my hand and for a few seconds all the problems in the world seem menial
>Suddenly hear mom screaming and other people screaming, followed by a gunshot
>Black out again and wake up in mom's arms
>Later find out it's big news everywhere and people worldwide are crying about it
>To this day I have not forgiven the Cincinnati Zoo staff for smoking my nigga Harambe
>>
File: eh.png (51KB, 922x724px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
51KB, 922x724px
Nothing incredibly scary has happened to me growing up but I have a hispanic family that is one of those "Our blood lets us see things" kind of deals. Needless to say I don't see things, but there have been weird incidents while moving around. Nothing I would classify as out of this wordly though.

It usually involves my pets, like my sisters cat. I don't go near that cat, not because it is creepy or something but because my sister is a huge brat and is all "My Cat, keep away" (Doesn't matter since my cat is better) anyways this cat comes up and sits down right next to me, and starts staring at the corner of the ceiling. After a while this started bugging me so I went up there to take a look, hoping there was like a bug or something, but it was nothing. I took my spot back only to have the cat repeat sitting down next to me and staring at that corner. I decided to ignore it to the best of my abilities, and after a few minutes the cat bites me and hisses at me. That cat and I have no problems now, after that day everything was normal.

Then there is my dogs, in the house I occupy now my dogs act very strange from time to time. Most notably barking at things that are not there. Not like barking at the doors or anything but going up to an area of the house and barking at something that doesn't exist, I really think they think there is something there but there isn't. This happens every few months. They don't bark at the outside areas or go up the door (regardless I've checked, nothing out there). Still nothing to weird, but I think about it a lot because they also stare like that cat. Right before they bark and freak out, they stare at those spots. Admittedly it is nice they do this as it gives me an opportunity to prepare my ears but it bothers me from time to time.

Yeah. I can't wait to move out.
>>
>>17989106
Oh.
>>
>>17989551
Ive always felt a presence in my family's home. Not like a ghost, more ancient or natural. I never felt alone and it scared the fuck out of me
>>
>>17988616
People always think guardian beings are other conscious beings separate from yourself. But they are actually very much you. Just higher versions of yourself.
>>
>be 12
>having a small family reunion because cousin's birthday and summer vacation
>gathered around late afternoon and spent time outside eating and talking
>there's forests and mountains around us except for a break forming a valley
>no neighbors for four miles
>around sunset there's a group of lights blinking in and out from within the forest
>family gets a bit freaked
>shit never happened before without a heads up since it's impolite
>as the lights get closer, the family decides to move inside the house to get more privacy
>party continues and every forgot about the lights
>then suddenly the windows in the front room shine bright as a beam of light moves across
>everyone freaks out and moves out of sight from the window
>the older men of the family put on their coats, a few go to close the curtains on all the windows, and goes outside to talk with the people with flashlights
>a few minutes, then half an hour
>eventually they return, sweating and out of breath
>grandpa explains it was just surveyors checking out the land and he suggests we go out for ice cream
>we all leave in a hurry, locking and bolting doors and windows

>a few years later my cousin tells me that when grandpa and the other men tried reach the strangers, they ran from them so the guys ran after them, but they never caught up to them
>as they were heading back to the house, they noticed the lights regrouping and moving back towards the house
>grandpa and the men freaked and went back to get everyone out of the house

I was to young to know what was happening and even now I'm not sure what it even meant with those strangers
>>
>>17992131
They were probably playing pokémon Go you autist.
>>
>>17986110
I bet your parents were in the process of indoctrinating you so your sub-conscious saw what your parents fooled you into believing
>>
>>17986429
Thats really profound man. Ive had the same types of dreams and they happen exactly as i saw them. Its crazy stuff man. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>17986680
That sounds a lot like you were transisting from physical being to astral projection, but then stopped
>>
>>17988533
When I was young, I came home one day and saw a lot of police cars parked next to our neighbours house.

I later found out they were hiding a murderer in their attic who was related to them.
>>
>>17988672
More like he tried to kill you and your mom intervened.
>>
>>17998164
>>17998417
>>17998613
You realize that an adult marrying a child happened in every culture in every religion, right? Christianity included. All the way up to the late 1700s and early 1800s.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 400x400px
>>17995999
THIS GOT TRIPS

What a response.. obviously made by some ego headed summerfag
>>
>be me 12
>love to play in the woods and climb around on trees and shit
>needless to say very agile/fit so i could climb up huge trees and shoot squirrels with bb guns and what not
>only one problem, i legit live a few miles away from a pre-release center
>anyways one day i was playing halo reach because it was all i did back then (if we got good enough internet because i lived in the woods)
>while on kill streak on the sniper mode mom comes in and rants to me for a little bit about chores then drops the bomb.
>"hey anon im giving strict orders, do not leave the house. Someone escaped from the pre-release and do not open the door for anyone"
>"yeah yeah whatever let me play my game"
>legit 5 minutes later internet cuts out and i just sit there like "well shit" and my dumbass forgot everything my mom told me and i prepped to go hunting.
>slipped on sneakers, put on hat, and grabbed my pellet rifle and i was off i went to my usual spot above a river on a relatively easy tree to climb
>i sat up and waited for about 2 minutes and heard what to me sounded like a damn horse running towards me from behind the tree
>it was at that moment i had recalled what my mom had told me and i prayed it was just a deer that had been spooked
>but sure enough he stopped right below me planning how he would cross the somewhat fast moving stream/ river
>then like an idiot i moved to re adjust my position and snapped a branch i was holding onto
>i managed to save myself before falling but i dropped my gun
>my heart sank he looked at me, looked at the gun, picked it up and pointed it directly at me then burst out laughing and took off.
> mfw i armed a fugitive and let him go.
>>
something yanked me halfway off the bed at night in my teens. I was stoned so I went right back to sleep.

My brother found me at night and coerced me back to the bedroom a few times having sleep walked to some very unsettling locations.

Our dog one night left the house to the outside balcony via screen door. then gained access to the roof by a very steep jump for a middle aged 70 lb dog. He refused to the leave his perch till morning.

I met a girl in the park one evening when I was 15. She walked up out of the woods and wanted to find weed. I told her I could steal some grass from my older brother who didnt give a fuck or didnt notice. She came back with me to my house and i stole a blunts worth and rolled it. The thing was not even half gone when I went to take a piss. When i came back she was nowhere in sight and the weed smell was replace with some odd sterile disinfectant odor. Roamed neighborhood looking and asking. Nobody had seen her. She had circle tattoos behind her ears and a candy bracelet. I wanted to finger her asshole but she never was seen again.
>>
>>17986429
I used to have so many prophetic dreams of similarly mundane things, but it kind of went away as I got older.
>>
>>17999712
kek
>>
>>17999712

Best one in thread
>>
>>17998417

It still happens in the Middle East mostly to this day. Islam permits it and your disgusting pedophile prophet preaches it too. He's done it himself too.
>>
File: oZb9ikD.jpg (621KB, 1024x1212px) Image search: [Google]
oZb9ikD.jpg
621KB, 1024x1212px
>>17986136
How dare you slander Kek's Holy name?

Death to those who insult Kek!
>>
>>17991017
What did your parents say about the porn? Other than that, it's pretty hardcore
>>
File: the_dark_one.png (732KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
the_dark_one.png
732KB, 640x868px
>>17989116
>>
>be me
>be in 6th or 7th grade.
>late at night around 10 pm
>about to go to sleep
>clearly hear a deep male voice say "hello?" In a curious manner.
>respond by saying "hello?" As well
>realize what just happened
>wtfwasthat.gif
>fully awake now
>grab solid wood baseball bat I keep by my bed
>patrol house with it looking for the intruder
>find nothing
>no evidence of a break in
>check my parents room
>both are laying in bed asleep
>go back to bed

It's been 4 to 5 years since and I still don't know what it was. Anyway:

>be me
>one month ago
>post this story on a different thread
>someone replies
>they had a similar experience when they were that age
> only difference was the voice they encountered was calling their name
>>
File: 1433970147044.jpg (19KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1433970147044.jpg
19KB, 231x244px
>>17986136
>frog God is demon Baal
dis nigga knows
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 500x638px
>>17988539
>>
>>17986074
I was at Paragon park and amusement park in Hull,Massachusetts

They had a big slide you know the kind. several rows with big humps you'd sit on a blanket and go down.

I was just a small child about three or four and when I got to the top of the slide the guy handing out the carpets said;" I know who you are."

I am 53 presently and still remember that.

I didn't ask him what he meant because I didn't know him and had a natural mistrust of strangers.

I could not make sense of it because I walked up the top of the slide by myself so saw no way he'd have seen me with family and possibly recognized my mother or father who really wouldn't have been likely to know some guy working at an amusement park anyway and we didn't live anywhere near there and it was night thus dark.
>>
>>17986353
So fake it's funny!
>>
>>17986074
I'm 95% sure the house I lived in when I was little is haunted. I don't remember much, but what I do remember is fucked up. My cats always acted weird (meowing into the closets and corners and shit), I got crazy fucking nightmares, my little motion activated Sesame Street toys would go off in empty rooms, and finally, perhaps the most conclusive evidence, we got real photos. I'll try and post them if anybody wants them and if this thread doesn't 404 by the time I do. Anyone wanting to see them must be patient. It might be a few days
>>
Idk if this is a true story but my grandma insists that it happened (she's the one that raised me)

My Grandma put me in my crib and walked out my room and I was mad I guess. My grandma told me that the door slammed about a minute later. I always thought it was bullshit but she Always looks pretty serious when I ask about it.
>>
>>18000341
Yep. That's why I find it ridiculous that some people are so quick to call Mohamed a pedophile despite that having an 8 year old wife back then was very common, even among Christian nations.
>>
>>18000583
Actually the only country in the Middle East that pretty much practices that is Saudi Arabia. All the others have marriage laws.
>>
>>17992226
he lived in the attic. doesnt mean he was there 24/7.
>>
>>18001109
Before you ask, I am not a Muslim. I am a Methodist who likes to know what's going on outside the US. But let's quit our bickering about religion. This is a paranormal childhood stories thread not a religious thread
>>
>>17986110
This exact kind of thing happened to my dad.

He was 20-something, ended up accidentally knocking himself out on paint fumes in a basement he was fixing with his brother in law. He says he immediately found himself in an elevator holding the hand of a man. My dad was a child, and the man was dressed in white. He knew the man was Jesus, instinctively, especially because he felt an overwhelming positive feeling. He told my dad how much he was loved, and that'd he'd have to go back for now, that he still has a family to nurture.
>>
>>17986074
I found out that there was a skeleton inside of me
>>
>>17992744
I enjoy the green texts
>>
>>17986329
I almost kidnapped this poster once
>>
>>17997812
Very similar occurrence happen ed to me

>Be thirteen or fourteen
>At my great aunt's house (shes more of a grandmother to me, raised my mom, yadda yadda)
My aunt's house was built in the 1800s, old ranching home with stellar antique architecture. It's really a beautiful home, on 80+ acres on land out in the Sonoma mountains of Bay Area, CA.
Anyway, the attic was transformed into two bedrooms where her biological daughters lived when they were kids. When I visited, I stayed up there.
Stairwell is p much built into the wall, if I don't know any better, I would have thought it used to be a secret passage way up i to the attic before my aunt refurnished the whole place.
>Anyway
>About 10pm, walking down the stairs of the attic, stairway door wide open behind me.
>I'm looking directly into the kitchen
>Sudden feeling of deep, dark dread, I need to turn around
>Turn around and see a woman not an inch from my face
>She's old, thin and frail, dressed in float lace with her brown hair done up in chop sticks with little beads hanging off of them
>She's very angry.
(Cont.)
>>
>>18001233
(Cont.)
>She looks Victorian, antiquey to me.
>She growls angrily at me, like she's scoffing at a kid doing something stupid and turns to leave.
>Dissipates Into the wall
>Clear as day, I see all of this
>Turn a quarter and look into the living room with my aunt and uncle watching TV,
>Aunt says I look like I've seen a ghost

Turns out my aunt's home was originally owned by a woman named Gladys, her husband built it for her. Gladys was insane for the time, severely schizophrenic and used to plaster the walls with newspaper trimmings that includded obituaries and accidental deaths making front pages. My aunt kept a few that she tore off the wall when she rewallpapered, it was of a one room school house burning down and three children dead.
Gladys' husband built the home to keep her locked away from the public. I think maybe the attic was a secret passage way, a place where her husband could hide her when company came over or something. I don't know, but when I met her, I had the feeling I was definitely going to die.
>>
>>18001085
Poster from here. Is anybody actually interested in the photos? I don't have them with me right now, but I'll post them in a few days. Feel free to reverse search them. If you want a timestamp, ask and I'll do it
>>
>>17994782
>lumberjack looking nigger
>>WUT?
>>
>>17986074

Got raped
>>
Not going to greentext cos i can't be asked but this happened when i was around 9 or 8.
Walking with my brother and his friend along a road at around dusk. White van pulls up next to us and stops and the back doors open and two men lean out asking us if we wanted a ride home. I wasn't dumb so i told them we could just wall there. Well they kept insisting for about a minute and seemed to be getting angry. Friends father pulls up in his car and asks them what they think they're doing. Thus guy works in construction so he's quite big. He told us to wait in the car and i imagine he told them to fuck off. Didn't realise ot then but i came quite close to being kidnapped
>>
>>18001773
Sounds like they just wanted to help some kids out.
>>
>>17986502
Or you are actually stuck in the astral without knowing it
>>
>>17986090
8 meters? holy shit how old were you
>>
>>17992392
>looking TV
>>
>>18001275
If I can remember to revisit the board in a few days, I would like to see the photos.
>>
File: a_very_old_640_01.jpg (69KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
a_very_old_640_01.jpg
69KB, 640x482px
> be 7 years old
> go to bed with sister who is 5 years old (we share the same room on 2 beds module, i am at the top)
> I cant sleep and stare at the ceiling
> eventualy semi-tired but not enough to sleep
> eventualy my vision shifts into something weird, i feel weak and slow, my heart and body seem all weak and tired
> attempt to get out of bed, to escape that weird feeling
> I slowly realise i have long legs and i am actualy tall like an adult, suddently I realise all my skin is old like old people, I have ugly looking legs and arms, and i feel heavy and sorrow
> get out of bed and feel like if I was really really old, my body is weak and i look weak from what i see, like if i was in the body of an old person but it's still me
> im so fucking scared my heart is beating really fast
> I look at my sister bed below me, there's an old lady sleeping in it with my little sister underwears, I dont really realise it im too freaked out by the presence of someone else in her bed
> totaly freaked out, i feel like im gonna faint
> I get out of my room, the lights are open, which is weird since it's night and everyone is sleeping
> there are pictures of my family on the walls but they all look really really old
> all the picture that are usualy there are exactly the same except that people on them are like 90 years old and more
> there is even a picture of my sister from the school shooting, she has her 5 years old clothes but she is really really old
> im so fucking scared I run to my parents bedroom, my throat is weak i can't even make any sound, i'm sweating
> their bed is empty.. but there is a smell of death in the room
> I got fucking scared and woke up

I ve never been scared like this in my life, I think that I hallucinated or something because everything I dreamed about looked real, and usualy my dreams are like dark and blurry. I never dreamed about this after.
>>
>>17986680
It's called sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18001740
how
>>
>>17992169
Stop trying to commit suicide then...
"Just one more time" You retarded bro?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.