[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pennsylvania Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Hey /x/, looking for haunted places and experiences in PA, especially western PA. I want to explore these places and apparently we are the second most haunted state.
>>
I'm about to drive through west or central PA to get home through the crazy hill country with all the trump signs. I love trump, but damn. Were taking 40 different roads and I'm going to Virginia, leaving New York.

Anything to look for?
>>
>>17986311
Show a route of your drive. I've lived here all my life, I can detail some places.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-02-19-24-57-1.png (724KB, 1440x1625px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-02-19-24-57-1.png
724KB, 1440x1625px
>>17986344
Whole route, 1/3
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-02-19-26-14-1.png (801KB, 1440x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-02-19-26-14-1.png
801KB, 1440x1554px
>>17986344
First half of route, cities are listed
2/3
>>
File: Screenshot.png (911KB, 1440x1551px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
911KB, 1440x1551px
>>17986344
3/3 second half of route with cities listed

Any ideas of spooky shit? Are there a lot of hill people in the area?
>>
I live in western Pennsylvania and haven't experienced anything especially paranormal whilst living here.
I hear strange faint noises at night sometimes
The woods in my area can give off an unsettling vibe
Not anything to mention beyond that.
>>
>>17986448
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1RRESATyLASMlc5Czg69p4KmF4Gs
>>
I totally saw a V shaped UFO the other day on the northeast extension. It was flying around like nuts and had orange and blue lights. Other people slowed down to look and everyone in the car saw it... Remote control airplane hobbyist?
>>
>>17986515
Also after it happened I took to google to see if anyone else wrote about it .. no luck but I found this description from 2011 almost the exact same thing and location, so whatever it is it's been out there before http://www.ufo-hunters.com/sightings/search/51438fe80ad2e1e9be44982a/UFO%20Sighting%20in%20Landsdale%20(15%20mi%20N%20of;%20on%20Northeast%20extension),%20PA%20on%20Saturday%2023%20July%202011
>>
Philly area here. I've explored byberry before it was torn down. I love urbex and abandoned buildings, never really had any major paranormal experiences or know any particular in state spots

I seem to hear from time to time how PA is a pretty paranormal state, and I get the vibe there's prob weird things out in the woods across PA. This state is pretty diverse and wooded
>>
BUMP this. Pittsburgh here. Any links anyone has to anything haunted in Western PA would be appreciated.
>>
>>17986311
Dude, I grew up here.
Visit a place called Pine Glen. There used to be a biplane factory nearby in WWI and it was the economic lifeblood of the town. It's small as shit but doesn't even have its own post office (when I left anyway), but it's laid out in blocks, like it was originally intended to be a thriving city. I found a fire hydrant in the middle of the goddamn woods one time. I'm sure it's much different now.

Some secretive shit went on in that town.
>>
Yo OP is passing right through my town lol

come shoot me
>>
>>17986022
Gettysburg is full of creepy shit. None of the ghost tour traps will actually help, but if you sneak onto the battlefield roads at night theres a good chance you'll get a good spook.

Lots of forests too, found an abandoned house in one. Dilapidated as fuck, and the 2nd floor loft/bedroom was completely covered in notebook pages covered in red numbers.
>>
>>17986515
There are a lot -- A LOT -- of helicopters flying over Lansdale in the evenings, could it possibly be that?

Because if not, I'm annoyed I missed it...
>>
File: horror pepe gif.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
horror pepe gif.gif
494KB, 646x466px
Live in Lewisberry PA, go to Centralia, not really horror but creepy
>>
>>17986537
Any other cool urbex spots in/around the city you know of? I'm in north philly and looking for cool places to get drunk.
>>
You could take a stop in Johnstown. I'm not sure of the stories as I live in SE PA, but I was out there for work two Octobers ago right before Halloween. Old town, lots of history due to the flood. I imagine that there is some spooks.
>>
lots of scary abandoned houses in Kensington Philadelphia. Just take the train down and start exploring very spooky
>>
>>17990440
Oh yea that's not a way to get stabbed or murdered by a junkie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.