[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about other dimensions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: godnetwork.jpg (859KB, 2810x2438px) Image search: [Google]
godnetwork.jpg
859KB, 2810x2438px
Tell me what you know about the other dimensions. And please no bullshitting (I have a keen sense of telling when someone is shitting like a bull).

So far I've experienced 2 other dimensions that isn't the physical reality that we're currently in, and also understand a couple of other possible dimensions, but I'm confused by how many there actually are.

One of the dimensions I've experienced is the one where "God" primarily exists in. Actually I don't really think of this as a dimension but a "glue" that binds all dimensions together (or maybe this is the highest dimension). This realm can be accessed/seen with lower-tier psychedelics like LSD. With higher-tier psychs like DMT, you will access/see this realm, but then burst through it into a different dimension (a non physical one). The same thing happens when you die, except better since it's planned by "God" itself, unlike a DMT trip.

The other dimension I've experienced is what could be the "astral realm" or whatever it's called. This one is confusing me the most though. My experiences with this dimension lie in between my dreams (dreams are also higher dimensional fyi); these aren't a part of a dream; dreams have like a story line or an objective you follow, but these are complete randomness, usually after a dreaming session. Two of several experiences in this realm, was me being abducted by groups of beings. Both experiences were very identical and both took place where my physical body was resting, but both were months apart.

>>
>>17985654

The first one was out in a motel in Arizona while I was visiting the great grandparents. I woke up (conscious but with a half asleep feel) to me being dragged on a white bed sheet down the lit hallway of the motel, going towards the room we were sleeping in. I couldn't move anything but was able to see (I was actually too nervous to look); multiple forces were pulling the front of the sheet where my feet were and my torso and up were being dragged against the floor (I was laying on my right side). I was able to notice that we were in the hallway of the motel and then I fell back asleep. Then all of a sudden, I physically woke up (startled) in the motel room I was sleeping in; all of the lights were off and my parents who were sharing the same room were deep asleep. So then I went back to sleep. The second one was pretty much exactly the same, except it took place in my house; I woke up to being dragged on a bed sheet down the hallway of my house going towards my room where my body was resting. I was too nervous to look up at them, fell back asleep while being dragged, and then woke up physically in my bed. These experiences were literally like a minute or less and were not dreams by any means; they happened during those buffer periods in between dreams.

>>
>>17985654
>>17985661

Other experiences I've had include me being ripped out of my body mostly conscious and just floating in my room (not able to move) for several seconds then waking up, and, being ripped out of my body face down against my bed and being pushed into it like someone is trying to suffocate me, then waking up. These shorter experiences are more frequent however. The last one I had which was the weirdest one yet (besides my abductions) happened like a week or so ago. I was brought out of my body (I don't actually see my body during these) and was pinned against my bed by some external force/entity (I didn't see it). I think I was being suffocated (except I'm not really breathing in the first place) during this one and the entity had a mescaline voice which it was yelling/saying things I don't remember but had a really hostile tone (first time I heard an external voice). After a few seconds I scream at it "get off of me!" and I wake up in my bed startled.

The thing with this realm, is that everything looks the same except I'm not in my body and physical physics don't apply the same way. Compared to the dimensions psychedelics bring me to, which are infinitely complex in geometry and everything else, this astral realm just looks and feels like a step above our physical, heavily limited dimension. So my main question is, what else is there? Like what can I compare my experiences to? How many other dimensions are there? Etc...

Oh and pic related is my current rendering of "God's" dimension.
>>
The dimensions aren't tangible realms you can comprehend unless you're loaded on DMT
>>
>>17985679
Kinda knew that, that's why this "astral plane" is confusing the shit out of me and are trying to see what others think
>>
>>17985679
>le 'do drugz if u wana see cool thingz XD XD' meme
end yourself, please
>>
>>17985707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk6QU94xAb8

>wooaah dude look at the colors that shits crazy
>>
>>17985654
I don't know much, but I experienced something strange

I heard non-existing phone for few hours straight
Then I heard non-existing ambulance day after for 15 min, when I was driving tired 70 km/h - he should pass me way earlier
Then my car changed and only 2 people beside me believe me
I was driving with them around time when I heard ambulance - my gf was at this time and her sister just moment before

I with my gf experienced other strange changes in the world, we felt alien to it at the beginning
We still don't know what the hell happened
>>
>>17985679
>unless you're loaded on DMT
Untrue.
>>
I had a third eye experience today, where it seemed like the pineal and pituitary were interacting. It was a tunnel of energy inside my head from back to front, making the normal left right polarity into a spiral flow of energy. Ive done DMT before, and this felt a lot like it. I started feeling the vibration increasing a lot, like going more etheric. I had being with me, who were adjusting my body, and they sort of held my toes together as it seems something I get painful sensations there when trying to visit the etheric plane. They said the moving forms and stuff in my mind were molecular motors. I remembered a bit of DMT where its like the mental space is more like string of energy that can be moved around rather than soft coded neural pathways. It was really cool, but I got a bit scared which dropped me back to the physical.
>>
File: 1468872115008.jpg (39KB, 373x346px) Image search: [Google]
1468872115008.jpg
39KB, 373x346px
>>17985707
I HAVE done drugs, and I'm trying to communicate that unless you're explaining these things with math I don't PERSONALLY believe you can adequately describe the 4th, 5th etc dimension.
>>
>>17985737
did it happen on its own? or were you using a substance
>>
>>17985778
No substance. Just lots of meditative dreaming. I was focusing on my third eye a lot, deciding to reside in pure awareness rather than messing too much with sexual energy. I've been having lots of alternate dimensional dreams today. Seems I got a big boost of energy from some spirits, which gave me such a sense of well being these things just sort of happened.
>>
File: nice evening.jpg (293KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nice evening.jpg
293KB, 1600x1200px
>>17985654
I mixed cocaine and acid alone one night and saw two different potential versions of myself, possibly alternate realities.

I'm aware that these could have been hallucinations but they make way too much sense for me to dismiss them, plus there was a different "mindfeel" (like mouthfeel but for perception, I don't know how to relate this but it was much sharper and clearer) to these visions compared to the rest of the usual high/tripping balls audio visual craziness.

Basically I think I caused the many versions of myself to overlap for a moment. I was aware of each other version's social and emotional context and still occasionally trigger very clear memories of things that never happened to "me" in this reality.

Not positive but I think we shared a consciousness for few moments. If we don't already.
>>
File: opinion_discarded.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
opinion_discarded.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>17985679
i am a drug user and i even i can tell you are full of shit. you can get there with meditation but it takes a lot of work and there are other methods too.
>>
>>17985917
Something similar happened to me on a moderate acid dose, I met three other selves each about 20 years apart. Each wrote a short entry in the journal I was keeping that night... Elderly Me, who has uncomfortably shaky handwriting, wouldn't let Young Me do anything but sign the book though - he wrote "Keep him out of this" across that page.

I'd set up a small video recorder which should have been placed properly to catch the exchange, but after a magical experience like that I decided to leave the vid unwatched.
>>
>>17986152
You should watch the vid. Why would older you want to keep younger you out of this? Why did you refer to your younger self in the third person? Maybe old or young you wasn't actually "you" at all...

I wonder if my alternate selves perceived me as I perceived them. I can pretty much pinpoint the decisions we all diverged at-

one was when I was asked my opinion on where my family would move in middle school. We were presented with two options and, randomly, chose one. I had a solid pros and cons list for both and could have just as easily chosen the other at that moment.

And then when I was a teenager in high school I was out at like three in the morning with a friend of mine. Just talking. I mentioned how I had two girls I could pursue, equally attractive to me at the time, and couldn't decide which one. He told me to flip a coin and I did. Still with her, going on a five year relationship.

I know how my relationship with the other girl turned out (up to a certain point in time), and I know how my time in the other city turned out, because of my confluence with the other two versions of me.

Again I would assume this is a typical hallucination if it wasn't so detailed.
>>
>>17985654
Since we're talking about other dimensions, what about Quantum Immortality? Anything to do with Deja Vu? Your consciousness living on and continuing whenever something happens in a "previous dimension," deja vu being a slight bump or overlap of a previous occurrence, except things working out differently this time?
>>
>>17986170
They were most certainly Me, and I suspect either all from the same timeline or an amalgam of Me's from all the timelines at that particular chronological age.

The idea was to shield Young Me from the larger world and/or negative thoughts, as I recall. I'd have to go neck to my journal to see if there's any more detail, I haven't read it in a while. But the decision was specifically made by Elderly Me, so it's possible I'm not privy to all the details/wisdom.
>>
>>17987284
Personally I've noticed that my "mandela effect" type experiences started up in a big way after a close brush with death a few years ago. It's occurred to me more than once that I did actually die and that my miraculous escape (as it were) is possible evidence of quantum immortality.
>>
>>17985654
First and foremost you need to clean and wipe out any definition of "dimensions" that you currently have. What you are trying to describe as "dimensions" are alluded and are a red herring to the truth. Once you have completely wiped out any traces of the word dimension in your personal vocabulary, then you can understand it in it's basic sense. Dimensions are degrees in causality. http://107.170.214.209/. Supervenience of energy builds and constructs new dimensions. The fourth dimension is not time, it is the interaction of both the smaller particles and the larger particles entwined into a newer system. It's hard to describe but 3rd dimensions can level up and down depending on if you are looking at atoms or looking at things smaller than quarks. The fourth dimension is looking at the causality of smaller things influencing the larger things and vice versa. Time has nothing to do with dimensions.
>>
>>17987486
I never said anything about time, in fact I don't even believe it exists (physically at least).

So based on what you know, is there or is there not a certain number of "dimensions"?
>>
File: 1459972871216.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459972871216.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
> I have a keen sense of telling when someone is shitting like a bull
> talks bullshit like "god dimensions" himself
kill yourself please OP
>>
>>17985665
That pattern is definitely the seed of life fractal, it continues to infinity.

I saw it once, or something very much like it, randomly.

Shooting shit with friend in garage, get a sudden flash of a simpler version of this pattern in bright golden light.
>>
File: CCedited1.jpg (350KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
CCedited1.jpg
350KB, 704x704px
>>17987896
it sure is, or at least it's just another representation of the real deal like the seed/flower of life pattern is.

I used the rgb color coding just to make it look more appealing, not so much for accuracy though.
>>
>>17987797
ayy lmao why don't you go back to reading your heavily censored text books and highly biased news articles and stay in the box where you belong

some of us here want to understand reality and the only way to achieve that these days is to experience it for yourself.
>>
File: 1469733744176.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1469733744176.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>17985654
>other dimensions
Sounds interesting
>LSD
no
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.