[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telepathy before Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Do you believe in telepathy before death, /x/?

When a soul knows it is about to die, perhaps 12-24 hours before, it sends a final goodbye to souls around it, to let those souls remember it one last time.

For example, many people report suddenly remembering a friend or relative out of the blue, having a dream about them, or oddly changing their behaviour so that they meet something that reminds them of that person. The next day, that person dies, and this is all too common.

Have you had an experience like this?

My best one is Michael Jackson's death. I have never listened to his music, and one day, browsing yahoo answers, I came across a question about him, and that made me want to go and look his music up. The next day I woke up to hear that he has died that night.

You could say this is a coincidence, but so many of these coincidences happen, one is made to think.
>>
WHY DOES NOONE REPLY TO MY THREADSDDDDFKWJDFKVKXCNKDCNAKJKREEEEEXCFSDFWF
>>
File: 1467328494041.jpg (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467328494041.jpg
113KB, 400x400px
>>
>>17985662
Damn, calm yourself anon. I've had this happen too. A few months ago my father wasn't feeling well and had been staying at his parents house while they were traveling, while I was staying with my mother. One night my grandmother texted me and asked if I had heard from him, and I said I hadn't. I had been thinking about what we'd do once he felt better, probably share a smoke. I told her he was probably just sleeping. I found out in school the next day that he passed away during the night, hours after her text. I'll never forgive myself for not going to check on him, he was only a few houses away. But I do believe that people who are close share bonds that are so strong you can feel them leaving.
TL;DR yes, people who are close definitely share bonds. You and MJ was prob a coincidence.
>>
>>17985662
Goddamn, you're a flaming faggot
>>
>>17985662
>>Freaks out 15 minutes after starting thread
Check back tomorrow kid. This isn't /b/
>>
>>17985669
Its like you're not here to discuss the paranormal
>>
>>17985753
From my experience with /x/ if you don't fight aggressively for replies you arent going to get any
>>
File: vorschau_lb19.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vorschau_lb19.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
> be me
> having a dream
> there's my friend in it, i almost never dream of him
> then there's his brother
> my friend's bro falls from window and dies
> wake up
> log into steam as usual
> my friend added to his nickname "Depressed"
> ask my other friend "Da fuq is anon attentionwhoring about"
> He says his brother died, he fell on stairs and hit his head
> mfw
>>
Friend laid dead for 4 days while I tried calling over and over. Dreams every night, tried to tell me he was dead. Reached out with black hand, I got distracted by a voice and he was gone. That was the last dream. Next day found out that he was gone.
>>
>>17987890
>>17988501
These are so overt its spoopy
>>
Had a premonition 12 years before my father died of the month and year. For 8-2 weeks before, I had zero energy, unusual for me, and every thought I had was permeated with thoughts of death. 2 weeks before, it had passed.
>>
>>17989201
((8-2 weeks before he died.)
>>
>>17987890
>>17988501
the fuck
>>
"Some lady, she says, 'Aye yai yai'," Garcia said, "So I look out my window and I couldn't see nothing because I have big trees."
>>
>>17985603

Happened to my grandmother. One time in the middle of the night, she waked up saying that her brother had just died. My grandfather told her it was just a bad dream. She insisted that her brother was dead. An hour later they called her, telling that her brother had died in a car accident around an hour ago.
>>
>>17989201
Did you tell him about it?

>>17989906
There we go. How is it possible to brush this off? We are mortal humans in a world we have barely seen, how can we deny the existence of a soul, of telepathy, which permeates so many religions everywhere which are all thousands of years old?
>>
>>17991927
>There we go. How is it possible to brush this off? We are mortal humans in a world we have barely seen, how can we deny the existence of a soul, of telepathy, which permeates so many religions everywhere which are all thousands of years old?

My theory is that the reason why there's such a huge denial is due to the fact that there may have been a massive push to discredit the supernatural.

Do you not find it strange that in the scientific community, talking about the soul will generally get you laughed out, and many people will tell you that it's mere superstition made to hold back science? Yet, there are also many scientists that believe in theories which have less proof of existing than souls?
>>
>>17992015
Yes. Science feels like one big misconception. From the surface it looks all-powerful, but as you dip inside you see how many flaws it has. How often theories are wrong, how often papers that seem solid are non-reproducible, how many unproven misconceptions unnoticably permeate the entire thinking base that scientists use. And just to add to all that, they are often, among with many atheists, absolutely intolerable people.
>>
>>17992015
This.

Academia is another political front ideological war is waged on.
>>
>>17985603

A family member who died of cancer lately was witnessed talking to something shortly before she passed.

She was in great pain obviously she has been quoted as saying "Will you make the pain stop" "you will, oh good" "I don't want to hurt the ones left behind" etc

Also DMT, I was tricked into taking it something was talking to me offered a gift etc.

Seems to me theres something out there on some sort of spiritual level, not sure to trust it or not.
>>
>>17989906
I have the EXACT same story from my great-grandma when her brother died fighting overseas in WWII
>>
>>17985603
Many culturs actually aready believe something close to this. Like in my culture (Kurdish) when you dream about someone being hurt you usually call them the day after to make sure everything still fine
>>
>>17985603
Not telepathy, that's precognition
>>
>>17992166
Creepy...
>>
>>17985603
Happened to me with my grandfather...
>be me
>@16 years
>grandfather on death bed for like a week
>i would stay all night with him while dad spent the days with him
>cant leave him alone cause nightmares and stuff..
>one night my mom tells me to go out with my friends to relax a bit
>end up spending the night at a friend
>dream my grandfather
>cant remember the dream i just know he was in it
>wake up at exactly 9:12 pm
>se that friend is sleeping so i decide to go back to sleep
>5 mins later my phone rings
>it was my mom told me that grandfather died
Later my friend told me that my mom told him to keep me over... I still find it wierd that i woke up so early (and exactly in the time my grandfather was dyeing) since we stood up all night
>>
>>17992958
Maybe your grandpa died willingly? He didn't want to put you through the pain of seeing him go so he willed himself to die when you were gone? That's how Saints die- they chose when their soul will leave.
>>
>>17991927
>>>17989201
>Did you tell him about it?

That's the trouble with premonitions, you don't know they're true till after they happen. I didn't tell him, and maybe it would have helped him if I did. His health was pretty poor and it would maybe have helped him to know that he had another 12 years left in him.

Very strange. I've had other premonitions but I think of it like I'm being shown things. I don't have an ability, I was just told things upfront. By something.
>>
My mom had cancer and slipped into a coma about a week ago. My gf and I visited her one last time and she died right after we left the room after saying our good byes
>>
>>17993672
Spirit guide
>>
>>17993293
>>17993293
Most people told me the same... I still feel wierd cause i left him exactily in the night before he died
>>
>>17987890
Hello german brother, I've been having weird dreams too.
>>
>>17992015
Well, the plutocrats who run our capitalist society will lose control if people become aware they have a soul and don't have to tolerate the bullshit here on Earth. You can't control people who have no fear.
>>
>>17992015

Science is just a business these days.

Do not forget that.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.