[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bottled Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Tondonia-Old-Bottles.jpg (3MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Tondonia-Old-Bottles.jpg
3MB, 2560x1920px
I've been a depressed and unlucky sort for as long as I can remember. I don't know why, perhaps I was born under an unlucky star, or maybe there is some entity that clings to me and drains me of my positive emotions and luck, who knows.

When I was a kid, I came up with a way to combat my bad luck and depression, and it's something I still do to this day.

On the occasions where I feel positive, energetic and/or ambitious, I open a bottle, any bottle, whether empty or partially filled, and direct my positive emotions into it. I then close the lid, and the next time I'm feeling down, I open the bottle and re-absorb the positivity that lies within.

It helps me feel better, so perhaps this is merely just some coping mechanism that I've managed to develop, again, who knows.

I also like to leave positive emotions for other people. When I'm at work, I'll sometimes open the bottles and lunchboxes of my coworkers and direct positive emotions into those containers. I've noticed that my coworkers seem happier after I do this, but maybe they're just happy because they had their break? Who knows.

Who knows.

Anyone else do stuff like this, or is it just me?
>>
Fuck me, it might be in the archives or saved in an old computer backup of mine, but there was a huge thread about this around 2013(?)

Some anons were making guides about how to produce bottles for storing negative energies for cleansing ones self (no into graphs as far as I'm aware), or for use as capturing the demons that haunt us, later to either dispose of the bottle or use it as a "spiritual grenade", pretty Harry Potter to me but still neat.

Haven't heard of people storing positive energies though, that sounds pretty cool anon, especially since you use it on your coworkers. However that might just be selective perception. But still, it's fun to think of.
>>
>>17985222
Thanks anon. It would be very interesting to see that old thread, I hadn't even thought of storing negative emotions in bottles.
>>
>>17985459
Apparently the way they did it was by filling an old glass bottle with various herbs and spices. Salt, sage, etc. Securing it with a cork etched with sigils.

If they wanted to fill it with energy they'd put it in certain circles to ensure that nothing escaped.

I'm looking for it right now desu.
>>
>>17985122
>>17985222
>those twos

Checked
>>
Anyone have further information on bottling emotions, good or bad? This interests me.

I tried finding that old thread >>17985222 mentioned but no luck, also Google's being a cunt when looking.

A bit off topic, but anyone know how the fuck to FORCE Google to include a word? I was looking for info on bottling energy and it would only show junk for emotionally bottling energy, like bottling up feelings no matter if I used allintext:, intext:, or +magic. It always left out magic.
>>
>>17986314
"speech marks" will always include the word in the search
>>
>>17986314
Holy fuck me, I managed to find it.

In all honesty, its less than amazing as I was thinking, however it is some nice help towards creating a negative energy bottle.

So for what its worth, here you are anon.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/12670309/#12670309
>>
>>17987095
Legit, ty anon.
>came up with the idea of making sigils depicting my nightmares
Legit, not far off what I was thinking.
>>
>>17987251
Seeing this thread really makes me want to start attempting it. I mean, its worth a shot.

Want to try and pickup where the original anon left off? What kind of circles would we need for ensuring nothing escapes?
>>
This is pretty cool. This makes me think of one of those /mag/ threads by ape when he mentioned some shit about witch bottles. Hmmm anyone remember what I'm talking about? I only saw it in pass and never looked more into it. If I did this I would probably make a sacred space in the woods nearby so its not in my house. Salt circles and red clay stuff sounds good. (Mentioned in archived thread) maybe protective herbs hanging around. Incense etc...
>>
>>17985122
>I'm unhappy
>It must be because the universe is out to get me, not a result of anything I might have done or just out of whack brain chemistry
>>
>>17989611
My thoughts exactly. Coping mechanisms are both necessary and natural, but this board occasionally borders on tumblr with it's ability to reinforce outlandish roll playing and caudle people who could otherwise be healthy with a small amount of effort.
>>
>>17989611
>blah blah I'm douche
>blah blah I have nothing better to do than put down others.
Kys please. That would make this thread much better.
>>
>>17989671
>caudle

>A caudle is a British thickened and sweetened alcoholic hot drink, somewhat like eggnog.

Jesus christ, I didn't know /x/ made people into drinks.
>>
File: IMG_20160727_141020.jpg (569KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160727_141020.jpg
569KB, 768x1280px
>>17990184
I think the idea is to repress the negativity by "putting" the thought in a bottle. The ritual is to make it real in ones mind. The seals are for locking it away, a type of subconscious lock and key. I can see this working under the right circumstances. However I don't think a negative energy grenade will work lol. That's just silly. But using this as a psychological tool (who's to say that doesn't mean its magical too) to help repress negativity or to store positivity for future access has some merit. Now tweaking is needed. I see this as a chaos magick style sigil but with 3d application hence the bottle. Any of this making sense or am I just a rambling autist
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.