[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yellow Deli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: cult.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cult.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
So one of these fuckers is opening in my town. Looked them up cause I havent heard much about them, and holy fuck this is creepy knowing these guys are in town.

Anybody ever had any experience with them? I know they arent as bad as some, but its weird. didnt know where else to come with this question
>>
>>17983479
OH MY GOD MAN, I'm 2 miles away from one, in Oak Hill NY. My mother's friend says they kidnap kids for labor, i.e. there's a strange teen asian girl part of it, who scurries away when seen in public. They offer free living, with the only fee of permanent labor, and all your possesions, also, theres a tea served at the restaraunt thats specific to the restaraunt here, that seriously gives off a strange euphoria.
>>
>>17983479
>Holy fuck this is creepy knowing these guys are in town

What's creepy? I've been to the one in Katoomba in the lower Mountains of Australia and there wasn't anything odd.
>>
>>17983479
Huh... One just opened up about 3 blocks from my apartment....
>>
>>17983479
anon you better watch out if they find out that you are posting about them you are fucked man,I mean fucked.
better stop posting about them
>>
>>17983479
Their food is fucking delicious. I read that they weren't allowed to eat it, but the validity of that is so so. It was on an article I read about one of the girls that managed to get free of the cult that runs it.
>>
Sir, are you trying to advertise on 4chan without paying for a banner?
>>
Wow never heard of them until this thread and after reading around the internet it seems like a pretty standard cult. Psychological manipulation, child abuse, communal work only benefiting the leader, tax break schemes...
>>
>>17983591
yup, sounds like it to me as well.
the thread is composed in a very iffy fashion
>>
OP here

Im concerned because their place is opening up near a building where a bunch of friends of mine live. Whats the risk of kidnapping with groups like this like?

Anyone had any issues with cults, that can offer advice on how to stay safe?
>>
>>17983965
Buy a gun
>>
>>17983965
My mom lived next to a mason lodge when she was a girl. You are basically in the eye of the storm; the most safest place.
>>
>>17983965
>advice on how to stay safe?
Buy a safe and crawl inside and shut the door.

in my opinion you are full of shit with your story
your story is fake in my opinion
there is something that is not sounding properly the way you presenting your shit
>>
>>17983479
>some store opens
>people shit their pants
>close 4chan
>>
>>17984616

lol at comparing Masonry to a cult
>>
>>17983479
>>17983517
>>17983583
>>17983965

Beware of the golden ones.
The fact that they slave you with love doesn't make it less of a slavery .

Also ,it is pretty obvious they use ormus as a secret ingredient in their teas and preparations it's a good ting actually, in small doses.
>>
>>17984675
You add nothing to this thread. Just a troll.
>>
Their sandwiches look yummy.
>>
Just found out they have a sect in my city. I'm gonna go check out their cafe and shit this weekend
>>
>>17983479
be polite but do not engage. once spent a week with them nice enough but the whole forced marriage, child bride thing is iffy. also being given a new name losing all your identity and personal belongings is odd. its not the worst cult but its still very much a cult. food is good too good something is off about it. dont trust me thats fine have a friend by smoothie from them (the green one the give samples off for free) and by a expensive one from a market and blind try them both. you will be drawn to the one made by the YD. as for not being allowed to eat the food they serve thats true.
>>
i was always too creeped out to go but a few friends frequented this location - http://www.chattanoogan.com/2006/6/1/86834/I-Escaped-From-The-Yellow-Deli.aspx

as far as staying safe, just keep your guard up and don't be too approachable. they won't want to waste their time with you if you don't seem vulnerable
>>
>>17985032
You add nothing with your post. Just a troll.
>>
>>17983479
One opened up in my town, Vista CA. Weird people, for sure there is some /x/ related stuff going on, they come from a ranch called The Morning Star Ranch, and they have all sorts of reading material talking about the evils of governmental mind control and subversion
>>
>>17986571

I've been to that one. Best grilled cheese I've ever had.
>>
>>17986571
They're weird people because they are in an isolationist cult. Seriously look up information on them and all the stupid shit they have to do to stay in the cult to appease what's his name.. the leader of said cult.
>>
>>17986571
interesting, looks like morning star ranch is connected to the twelve tribes group?
http://www.themorningstarranch.org/who-we-are
http://yellowdeli.com/our-history-vista
http://www.twelvetribes-ex.org/
>>
>>17986578
No, no, their food is fucking daaaanky. thats for sure.
>>
>>17983479
Sounds like some lowkey hipster coffe shop
>>
You people are retarded. I met them(Twelve Tribes) during my Appalachian Trail Thru Hike this year. They're pretty cultish, but good people overall. They're just jew hippies that want to live all self-sustainable, and free lovin'.
>>
File: 1394826456894.jpg (289KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1394826456894.jpg
289KB, 1095x730px
There's one of these in the town I went to college in. I had dinner with them once, and they had zero interest in me, but were extremely gung-ho about inducting everyone else. Those who joined had to give up their names and possessions to the group, and lived more or less as slaves to the collective.

The Twelve Tribes isn't dangerous per se, as in they won't kidnap you, but they are a cult, and is all lovey dovey until you give up your freedom, which is when the beatings start. As such, it is better to stay away from them. If they come up to you, treat them like any other weirdo on the street.

>>17986803
Just because they "act" nice doesn't mean they are. They prey on idiots like you who think that anyone who shows them any kind of kindness is a "good person". Seriously, these people are the Jewish equivalent of Mormons. Nothing good comes out of those kinds of institutions.
>>
Their sandwiches are really good.
>>
>>17983479
Weird fuckers in Oneonta ny
>>
It seems from what I've read on them that unless you engage them and enter the group you shouldn't be harassed or anything.

Anyone know of other active cults?

>>17986803
How long did it take you to hike the whole thing?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.