[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious red liquid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I noticed a deep red spot on my carpet, went over, and proceeded to mop almost all of it up with kleenexes until it dawned on me that I had no idea what it was or where it came from.

It's not blood (smells like vinegar and mouldy cosmetics), not liquid from a fire sprinkler as I don't have one, it's not bromine or iodine.

The spot is about the size of the nail on your thumb, liquid was soaked down to the bottom of the carpet fibres, and it semi-stained my fingers when I touched it, but came off after a good scrub with soapy water.

Any ideas of what it is and where it came from?
>>
>>17983368
Wine?
>>
>>17983368

It came from your moms wife glass while she was getting fucked hard by her boyfriend.

Now fuck off back to the basement and she'll grab some chicken tenders on the way home.
>>
>>17983377
Not super likely, don't drink and the spot is in my bedroom. There was nothing there, I had a shower for an hour, and there it was.
>>
>>17983368

>not liquid from a fire sprinkler

Hahaha. I just read this part.

You idiot, if one of those bulbs burst the water coming out would dilute the gel so fucking much it wouldn't even be detectable. Holy shit you are pants on the head retarded. Those bulbs hold a pip cap back, which holds gallons and gallons of water.
>>
>I have a spot on my carpet
>Where does it come from?
>Huh. It's pretty tiny though I might just have not noticed how I spilled it
>It may be for years
>Huh...what about... ASSUMING AYYYLIUMS AND ASKING ON /X/ that would be a rational assumption I guess
>>
>>17983386
Well I don't fucking know,
>>
>>17983399

Hahaha. This guy. Sorry man. It just thinks a special kind of stupid to think the red bulbs are the actual liquid contained in sprinkler systems. Hahahaha.

Do you live in an apartment? Maybe maintenance came in?
>>
>>17983418
Nope, live in a house out in the country.
>>
>>17983431

Might have tracked something in on your shoe. Or your pet, if applicable, might have done the same.

Fuck man, I don't know why the fuck you consider this paranormal.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
My new gross-ass red ectoplasm Kleenex collection
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm going to go ahead and pull the life support on this thread
>>
>>17983448

>cut on sausage finger
>>
I've had this same thing happen years ago. I cut a square into the carpet wear it was found and there was a dead mouse and fresh babies that I stepped on. Are you rugs glued down?
>>
Hot sauce?
>>
>>17983468
Oh dang nope they aren't

fuck I tasted it too just to make sure

Well I'm not really in the mood for ripping up my carpet so this ones going to have to wait at least until tomorrow
>>
File: giphy (6).gif (523KB, 256x512px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (6).gif
523KB, 256x512px
>>17983468
>>17983514
>I tasted it too just to make sure
>>
>>17983468
the horror....the horror....
>>
>>17983527
*to make sure it wasn't a squished raspberry or something stupid
>>
>>17983368
lip stick
>>
>>17983368
Uh, no sir, that's paper.
>>
>>17983514
Kek ya they might have gotten under there so feel for an odd lump. Also might want to go to a doctor so you don't get the plague
>>
>>17983368
is there wood under your carpet? is the wood soaked and rotting out? Id check that out OP.
>>
>>17983514
Welp, now you have rat aids.

Really though, hope you don't get fucking rabies from tasting dead mouse blood.

>>17983548
>squished raspberry
kek

In the future I'd reccomend NOT tasting random shit on your floor. If it was sweet it coulda been brake fluid or some shit.
>>
File: 1468618933639.gif (2MB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1468618933639.gif
2MB, 285x285px
>>17983514
>fuck I tasted it too just to make sure
Enjoy the diseased mouse blood OP
>>
>>17983633
Nope, concrete.

No bumps or lumps in the carpet either so
>>
Does OP live by himself or with who else?
Any avid bakers?
>suspecting mother's period stain or coloring dye
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17983649
I mean as a person with a vagina I can tell you it isn't period blood
Have I posted a picture of spot already?
>>
>>17983680
This is after I soaked it up mostly. Note the blue-grey halo and dark centre compared to the tissues maybe
>>
use hydrogen peroxide to remove it
>>
Red candle wax?
>>
>>17983635
Rabies will die rapidly outside a wet climate. But seriously tell the doctor you just tasted dead mouse blood and take in whatever you stepped on
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.