[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with a dream please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: disappear.jpg (7KB, 385x220px) Image search: [Google]
disappear.jpg
7KB, 385x220px
Hi - someone who I was seeing told me of a dream he had with me. In his dream we were working out in the gym and then I've all-of-the-sudden I disappeared and was no longer in the gym. A better understanding and insight is much appreciated!
>>
>>17983240
I have cast the chicken bones and deciphered the hidden meaning contained within. He thinks you're fat and should stick to your lifting.
>>
>>17983257
WRONG. I'm not FAT.
You're fat, you ate a whole chicken.
>>
>>17983240
Dreams are usually thoughts unfiltered through logic. This is why during a dream, a lot of seemingly unrelated thoughts mesh together. You being there is really a no brainer as youre dating him so you are in his thoughts. The gym could be there because he either exercises or is self conscious about his body. If he has an interest in ayy lmaos he could dream that he was working out with you but then you suddenly turned and you were an ayy lmao yourself. Sometimes dreams are random thoughts intertwined without deeper meanings. Now if a dream is repetitive, there you could identify a pattern of thought emerging and "hidden" wishes or ideas become manifest in dream actions. In this case however tread with caution as many situations in dreams are metaphorical. Driving a car for example could translate to the idea that youre taking charge or responsibility of things. I could go on but i hope this is adequate enough. Unless the thread is bait so ayyy lmao!
>>
>>17983240
1. Use the catalog before you post. >>17948520
2. It's "all of a sudden", not "the"
>>
>>17984581
Ok. I know where to post next time.
FYI - being that the thumbnail was that clown, i did not even bother looking at that page.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.