[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sp00ky encounters with the paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (140KB, 941x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 941x1024px
talk about paranormal experiences u have had. no copy and paste :)
>>
>>17982805
>be 19
>hear a voice coming from the outside
>open blinds and look out of window
>don't see anything unusual but I can hear a gurgling baby voice from somewhere
>look left and right but I don't see anything
>get spooked and close the blinds
>next morning rolls around, still hearing baby voices
>open the front door and go outside
>looks up
>sees baby face on the sun
>realize I'm a teletubby
>>
This is OC.
>be 19
>chill with my gf in my room
>i fall asleep, she is browsing some girl stuff on my PC
>somehow i am conscious while asleep and super aware of what's going on around me
>tell myself in my sleep:"..Now i'm going to scare her by screaming very loud.
>try to scream
>can't
>start panicking in my sleep as to why i can't make any noise whatsoever
>realize i can't move as well
>ohshit.mpeg4
>start seeing crazy shit like my gf jumping out of my window and some dark thing lying in the bed next to me.
>i kind of gained control of my arm and woke up a few seconds later
Shit's crazy.
I had a similar thing happen to me a few years prior to this event. But that was kind of crazier because in my sleep i wrote some crazy shit on my iPhone's messenger. It was some ancient Roman magick word or some crap my mom googled it then and started freaking out that i was possessed or whatever.
>>
>>17982805
>be me
>be current age
>have to take a shit
>go to the bathroom
>take a shit and look because i look at it like normal people do
>its not there. fucking thing ninjad its way out of the toilet
>dont know where it went. sleep with the lights on now
>>
>:)
Consider suicide.
>>
>>17982840
Sleep paralysis
>>
Came here after seeing a circle jerk on /b/ over politics, I missed you guys
>>
>be me at a young age
>be cleaning your room
>have something g throw at you will no one near my room
>be scared for years until I move out
>>
This happened only once in my life.
I hid a cigarette to smoke after my lunch. I was done eating and went to look for it. I did not see it where I thought I'd initially left it. I looked in a number of places, and it was very strange.
Knowing myself and that I do not lose or misplace thing, a strange notion came to me that "something moved it". Mind you I was alone.
So I asked-out loud, "where is my cigarette?" "give it back".
Then I went back to the kitchen to find the cigarette underneath the fork place on the plate I was eating from.
I'm a very lucid person and I don't recall any blackouts.

That's my experience.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.