[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uncomfy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (218KB, 700x987px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 700x987px
We post stories about uncomfortable stuff that we never got over.

I'll start

This happened to a friend and I one summer. Idk if /X/ or not. Nothing about it adds up to me.

We where involved in our small town's emo/scene/mall rat/not "cool" kids music "posse" in highschool in 2010-2012 and none of us left for collage so we stuck around after- same people, same shit.

He(my friend) ran a small online chat where many people posted. 99% where from our old highschool friend group/younger kids.
Most people post as themselves but other would post as others within the group/joke/spread local drama, ect

>one day, "cool" girl we went to hs with posts on our secret chat?
>hey anon(my friend),long time no talk!(they where friends in 9th grade)
>says she's in town on break
>we don't question how she found it, just got excited maybe she wanted to reconnect and we can go to cool parties together
>talks to us for a couple of hours
>wow not stuck up, smart, and 9/10
>she comes back next day to chat and everytime we think of sometime to hang out she evades it and always has "other plans"
>next day she comes back and is sort of mean and we get the feeling she's trolling
>calls us faggots and leaves
>>
>>17982665
/stopthis/ shit
>>
>>17982665
Continued

Couple days later

>have a few swim holes in town, state park has an isolated one crawling with alligators
>we jump the fence and go there to smoke
>alligators come out sometimes and we get the fuck out of there before they get on the land
>two buddies go and we meet them at another friends house after
>Guys say "we saw girl there she was swimming in hole and laying on rocks, alligators 10 yards away"
> me and friend weirded out and and decide to go
>she's there
>see her and try to say hi but she ignores us
>sun is gonna set
>we leave

At friends house he's pretty scared:

>He tries to pull her up on fb to send her a message
>no account, ask another friend to search her incase she blocked us
>nothing,must have deleted it

Not sure why but I get the feeling she wasn't the one posting on our chat. Another thing to consider is we brought her up into conversation before she appeared in the chat, however that was weird that she appeared later that day. Running chat long expires every hour or so-so she would have no idea what we said about her. To my best memory we were just reminiscing and she was just mentioned in passing . The alligator swamp thing was a super weird coincidence. Feel WTF about the whole situation still.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 260x260px
>>17982677
Why?
>>
>>17982679
>see her and try to say hi but she ignores us
can you ellaborate on this?
>>
>>17982729
She was just swimming around? Definitely saw us but just seemed to shrug it off. There was a little rocky Cove( if you can even call it that ) that you can only get to if you get into the water on the other side, she got out of the water couple times to hang out there but was back in the water often
>>
>>17982665
>wake up one day
>go to computer and go on /x/
>my butt feels uncomfy and I pick at it with my finger
>it feels better
>look at my finger and realize i don't have fingers
>my arm is a wing
>realize that i'm a pigeon
>>
File: 13rZxvL.jpg (824KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
13rZxvL.jpg
824KB, 2448x2448px
>>17982665
>step dad takes me out hiking when I was 10
>to teach me about "manning up"
>he just gets drunk in a deer stand and leaves alone
>go down to piss, get back up the stand and he's gone
>very funny step dad, hes been known to pull shit like this
>go to the truck, get lost because I dont know shit about the woods
>spend 3 hours walking in the woods shitting myself, making my peace with god because im totally going to die
>suddenly run into step dad, hes still drunk and doesnt seem that concenred
>Lol where the hell have you been, did you learn anything about manhood"
yeah dont marry a fat drunk. Im still scared of the woods but im trying to get back into hiking
>>
File: y tho.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
>>17982751
>socially awkward, as many of you can relate
>want to be more outgoing, talk with probably my only outgoing "friend" who sells weed on the side
>"Anon you should come out to this party in the city with me !"
>fuck it, why not
>go to the more...urban area of town
>try to not be paranoid and racist but its tough when an entire neighborhood is staring at you
>go to this party, weirdest shit ive ever been to in my life
>over 100 people crammed into this tenement house, some are just drinking and playing pool other are in weird S&M costumes and doing drugs off of every piece of furniture
>I think it was one of those weird artsy parties, with living art and all that shit but basically in the ghetto
>some cute girl starts coming on to be (holy shit nows my chance) and tells me I could eat her out even though shes on her period (holy shit god why)
>a fight breaks out between some locals and artsy fartsy people, somebody pulls out a gun and shoots through the ceiling
>everyone scatters, im terrified, looking back I can see a drag queen beating up a nigger
>run out to the car with my friend, nearly get jumped by a group of urban youths and almost pulled from the car
>get home, its only 9:30

this was the only party ive ever been to. I dont know what id be considered scared of now, big crowds, social interaction, the ghetto, art? either way I dont go to parties anymore
>>
>>17982751
fuck, didnt mean to quote you
>>
>>17982789
Anon, your first party was just too good.
>>
>>17982751
>pussy
>>
File: fukensaved.png (178KB, 1721x497px) Image search: [Google]
fukensaved.png
178KB, 1721x497px
>>17982789
screenshotted for future keks
>>
>>17982789
kek wtf.

I stopped partying because they are literally out da ass boring. This makes me want to get into partying again.
>>
>>17982789

Most parties are actually set up specifically for "us", the conscious folk.

They stare at you because they can tell you haven't seen and done the psychotic things they have, it causes them to "pull out" of their lives early.

The phrase "time flies when you're having fun", imagine these people selling their bodies for these drugs, having the sex they want early and no longer having a lust for life, they use you and your blue human energies to mess with and get their last few moments of interesting existence before they die in mere moments of YOUR time.

Since you are suffering and clouded with thoughts and nerves, they are deadened, they wish to be abused as you scurry away from it.

This is the demonic hustle. Realize your self worth and the importance of virginity, marriage and restraint.
>>
>working towing and recovery job with my dad.
>Get a call for a multi car accident accident, told to use 'extreme caution' because one of the cars involved might have been involved in Amber alert. It was only about ten minutes drive from the shop.
>get there before the cops.
>turn the spotlights on the wrecker and its bad.
>one car is rolled over, one is stuck under a jackknifed tractor trailer.
>there's a child's arm laying in the middle of the scene.
>car under the tractor trailer has no survivors. Drivers head is just about paste.
>car that's rolled over is empty but there's a lot of blood, even some seeping out from under the room
>found out later the kids arm was from a child from the crushed car who was ejected on impact because she was sitting on her mother's lap. Girls body was under the overturned car.

Still sticks with me to this day.
>>
>>17983242

So what was the Amber alert?
>>
>>17982665
Once when I was like 7 I went to the house of a friend of mine for us to play outside.
His legless uncle, that lived with his family, said he wasnt there (was somewhere with his mom) but I could stay inside.
Them he said he wanted to show me something (red flag) and asked me to lay down on a mat and close my eyes because he would do a "ritual" for me (major red flag).
I was scared but did it, and closed my eyes. When I heard him sitting on my side (he could move with his arms on the ground) I said I was thirsty and wanted to drink some water first.
He asked if I could wait the ritual but I said I was really thirsty. He said that I could go to the kitchen to get some water and get back when I had finished.

I went to the kitchen, drink half a cup of water and run THE FUCK OUT of that house to never come back.

Fuck legless ppl. They dont have my simphaty even if they lost in a war.
>>
>>17983116
>This is the demonic hustle
Do christfags have to fuck every thread up all the time ?
We fucking get it we'll go to hell and burn for EVER you can stop now
>>
>>17983297
plenty of mythologies have demons
>>
>>17983297

You know everything I posted in that reply?

Wow! You must be EVEN SMARTER than me!

Have any good information?...
...Didn't think so!
>>
>>17983252
It was a misidentification on the rolled over car. Same make and model, wrong car.
>>
>>17982736
I hope I never realize.
>>
>>17983348
I know i know im going to burn and in hell while the devil is raping my bumhole
>>
>>17983421

I'm not a default Christian... I'm a solver Christian...

...my dear... YOU are already in hell!

...the devil is quite beautiful... probably not interested in you personally!
>>
File: 1463758116251.jpg (8KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1463758116251.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
>>17983242
>Kids arm was from a child
>>
>>17983242
Yeah... this totally happened. Nice story.

Toe truck drivers just getting randomly called out to a crash scene before police, wih multiple deaths and a possibly active amber alert? I know /x/ is retarded but gimme a fucking break.
>>
>>17983778
Fuck off
>>
>>17982679
What is wrong with you? A girl do not reply and you make it some big deal? Faggot
>>
>>17983297
Can you relax please !!!!!!!!
don't be some kind of police nazi controller what people can post and what they can't.

you don't like it don't fucking read it.
you acting like a stupid insecure paranoid freak
STFU
>>
>>17984677
Are you a newfag/underage/a woman? In either case, kill yourself.
>>
>>17984679
STFU STFU STFU
>>
>>17984683
You're on of the most cancerous posters i have ever encountered on this site. If i could strange you, i would.
>>
>>17984677
>you don't like it don't fucking read it.
what? how would he know?
>>
File: listen to me you assholes.jpg (134KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
listen to me you assholes.jpg
134KB, 500x422px
>>17984684
THIS IS YOU
>>
>>17984693
not the same poster, but this is some real epic shit you're doing here.
>>
File: gd.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
gd.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
>sitting in public sauna in the corner of the top bench, lady sitting across at other end of bench, few people sitting below us on the lower bench
>look over at lady
>her face is an owl, just like pic.
>that's interesting
>go home
still not sure if it was somekind of dehydration hallucination or what.
>>
>>17982665

>one night, a year or two ago
>stoned and craving munchies
>drive to gas station with girlfriend
>customer at counter looked weird
>Asian, but skin on face was taught
>sweaty, looked in pain
>mumbles and leaves something on counter
>two tiny doll dresses

This guy looked like an alien and that was enough to weird me out, but the doll dresses fucked my shit up.
>>
>>17984719
Things that never happend
>>
>>17984729

The fact that you don't believe my story doesn't bother me. I live in SoCal, USA, so the first thing I thought of was meth. Just thought I share with /x/ because I always lurk and never post.
>>
File: Youre the man now dog.jpg (55KB, 512x618px) Image search: [Google]
Youre the man now dog.jpg
55KB, 512x618px
>>17984705
That's what any rational person would assume..

If you think you might be tripping the worst thing you can do is engage a stranger.. you don't want to get the cops called on you..
>>
>>17984742
>the worst thing you can do is engage a stranger.. you don't want to get the cops called on you..

well that conjures all kinds of amusing scenarios.
>>
>>17982679
I can't believe I wasted my time reading this...
>>
>>17984484
Actually it's pretty regular occurrence. We do more than tow. We direct traffic, set up new lanes and help get people out of cars. And also, when you live in a state with one state trooper for every 200 square miles, tow truck drivers are usually first responders. Congrats for not knowing shot about the job.
>>
File: toetruck.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
toetruck.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>17984484
>>
>>17982736

This made me feel uncomfortable
>>
>be me
>be 5 years old
>watching cartoons on our shitty box type 90's tv
>dad tells me he's just gonna go buy some chips from the store
>12 years later still hasn't came back with my chips
>>
>>17984440
underrated kek
>>
>>17983297
it was nicely written and an interesting idea. you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>17986059
I support what you said.
Good point.
>>
>>17984484
>Toe
Kek
>>
>>17983116
What the fuck are up talking about you cuck. It's just a funny story about a crazy party. You just spit nonsense out your ass.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.