[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a little experience to share, nothing extremely weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I have a little experience to share, nothing extremely weird but I'm interested in the mysticism around the famous 3:33. Also I want to note I don't believe in most of the paranormal bullshit, but I'm also open to discuss the topic.

Well, the thing is I woke up the last night at the famous 3:33, without any real psychological incentive, since I barely remembered anything about said time and, after waking up at that hour, I thought "hey, something weird happened at this hour.." and I read about it. Of course I checked the info in the morning, not during the very moment to avoid getting paranoid.
During that moment I didn't feel scared and, I'd probably blame the late time to this, but I was pretty sure I felt and heard someone walking around my house. In fact it was so vivid I thought my dad woke up, but when I checked nobody was there and with all my nopes I resumed my sleeping.

The stuff I saw about this hour is mostly positive actually. I read that it's something to do with good energies and good entities but I also saw the demonic stuff.

In any case I want to note that I don't usually remember my dreams, but right the night before I had a weird dream about some kind of creature trying to pass to the living realm through my dreams. of course I wasn't cool with that and soon I woke up. It wasn't a nightmare, I didn't get scared or anything, it was just bizarre.

Now, I know I'll get a lot of trolling and paranoid shit here, but I'd like to know your opinion about all this. What do you think it means? I find it slightly weird since I'm not into paranormal stuff enough to have a psychological influence on me that made me wake up at that time.
>>
>>17982446

Also I'd like to note just today is Lammas. I casually heard something about it and I checked the information. Maybe it's just a coincidence but it's worth mentioning.
>>
>>17982446

Ahh, the classic king number. I've woken up myself to this hour in quite a good number of ocasions. I don't think it's related to demons or anything bad but more related to the "angel numbers" maybe. It's a wake up call for you conciousness in my opinion, I would sometimes woke up from livid dreams to this hour, I some times took it as "remember this dream as much as possible" and things like that,,

To be honest, when I've been depressed or under a lot of preassure, unhappyness or stress I used to see this number, I belive it might be related to our fears or our negative energy, as in a bad balance of what's right or what's wrong.

I highly recomend you to read more about the angel number 333. It might give you some insight about it.
>>
File: 16n0T1m3 .jpg (12KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
16n0T1m3 .jpg
12KB, 376x376px
>>
>>17982479

Yeah I've been reading about it actually. It feels pretty right, but I was curious about what /x/ thought about it.
In fact I feel pretty positive about this, like a good change, a good influence in my life.
>>
It was just a dream probably pointing to your own petsonal anxieties.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.