[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spin a Pen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160801-144303.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-144303.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Aug 1st is my girlfriends birthday but she isn't here today. She was never here for the last 9 years. Her name is April and was born in the month of April, creative right? Anyways she would be 33 today if it wasn't for that murderer. I glanced over to my dusty vcr that was just sitting there waiting for me to play it one last time. I stood up walked towards a closet filled with old stuff, from old clothes, shoes, cameras, and vcr tapes. I grabbed the box of vcr tapes and looked for a certain tape but couldn't find it. I realize it was still in the vcr. I put back the heavy box filled with tapes and shut the closet door. I was right. There was already a vcr tape inside the vcr just the way it was the last time I played it, I went to my desk and watch what played on the old tv. It stuttered for a second but began playing. Tears began to swell when the memories began flashing back to me. It was a court room with the family and friends of my girlfriend sitting. On the other side sobbing quietly, there was the defendent sitting, nervous, he began spinning the pen around his fingers. The forestic expert gave a nod to one of the men.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-144351.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-144351.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
The man then placed a slide onto a projector. The projector showed graphic photos of my dead girlfriend, April. It showed April naked on the floor of a foggy forest. Aprils friends and family began crying The next slide showed Aprils naked body in details. From bruises on her neck, to bruises on her back and legs. The final slide showed a bullet wound to her heart that sealed her death. The forensic expert began explaining everything. But the key thing that he explain was the bullet, it was a 45 acp caliber bullet and the expert hold up a bag and gave it to the jury, it contained the bullet shell. But that was the only evidence they had, and the only thing linking to the Defendent was that and that didn't make sense to the jury because that was the only evidence, anyone could own a gun that took 45 acp rounds, the Defendent had a gun that took those rounds and was convicted because he was near the scene. The defendent began spinning his pen faster Right before the jury made the murderer scott free I turned it off....i let out a sigh and stopped spinning my pen...
>>
Listen. I'm done. I'm sick of you thinking you're the victim. I let you back into my life and you do this to me. Do you wonder WHY I haven't been treating you nice? Maybe, I don't know, It's more of my favorite quoting; Treat others how they treat you. You always believe you're the victim and I'm sick of it. You're a huge hypocrite and you saying you hate hypocrits makes you even more of one. And do you know how fucked up it is to want me to ditch a 3,000 dollar vacation booking thing that could get our family out of debt and even be able to fly you here, all for this unstable, broken friendship? Fucking selfish. You were treating me fucking horrible because of our last falling out and you even agree with me that i had part of the blame? and you even agree with me when I said its 70% my fault? Fuck you. It's 70% YOUR fault. Yeah that's right. I said it. You treated me fucking awful last two times, and you have even made me depressed, suicidal... The only reason I let you back into my life was because sozeash convinced me.
>>
You deserve all the shit you get. You deserve Kelsey leaving you, you deserve everything. And you know I ruined a family outing about a month ago because my sister tried to shit talk you for the things you did in the past to me. I started yelling at her in the living room that you were a better friend to me than she was. Just because I sometimes don't defend you online doesn't mean I never do. Dani is a better friend than you and I have thought that for a few weeks now. You know I cry in calls sometimes. But you don't care enough to hear it. I stay silent for twenty or thirty minutes before you actually notice im silent. You ask maybe once or twice if I'm ok, before not caring once again. If you become silent in a call, I would not let it go. Hell, our argument goes to show that when you said something about being sad, i didn't let that go for an hour.
>>
I'm finna nut
>>
You think I treat you bad? Why don't I do half the shit you do to me? You would fucking kill yourself. And I kinda hope you do. Well I wouldn't know if you did or not but whatever. And I was never "making friends with people you hate" I was already friends with Dani before we became friends again. You know, When me and Dani first became friends I was surprised on how nice she treated me. Why do you have to keep coming back? When I was just about to get over you, you come back. And don't even start with "you don't even show you care" all the things you said in your little rant were all hypocritical. And you know how many times Ive cried because I have no one to go to when I literally feel like I am going to kill myself? I know if I went to you, you wouldn't say it but you're the type of person who would think "attention whore" and not care at all. Even when shit is going on with me, I try to talk to you and get your mind off everything that's happening in your life.
>>
You think I treat you bad? Why don't I do half the shit you do to me? You would fucking kill yourself. And I kinda hope you do. Well I wouldn't know if you did or not but whatever. And I was never "making friends with people you hate" I was already friends with Dani before we became friends again. You know, When me and Dani first became friends I was surprised on how nice she treated me. Why do you have to keep coming back? When I was just about to get over you, you come back. And don't even start with "you don't even show you care" all the things you said in your little rant were all hypocritical. And you know how many times Ive cried because I have no one to go to when I literally feel like I am going to kill myself? I know if I went to you, you wouldn't say it but you're the type of person who would think "attention whore" and not care at all. Even when shit is going on with me, I try to talk to you and get your mind off everything that's happening in your life. Do you do the same for me? No. Not at fucking all. Yeah, I will admit it was childish of me to treat you just how you treated me, but that was my 30% of the blame. And do you even know the definition of guilt tripping? I don't think so.
>>
File: 1440475806638.png (287KB, 688x827px) Image search: [Google]
1440475806638.png
287KB, 688x827px
>I'm finna nut
>>
>August 1st is my girlfriends birthday
>born in the month of April
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.